• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oohhh, right. Just looked it up. Still, no harm in modifying it a bit. This is more of a fanfic type of RP, so I think my new species should be OK.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :'|

Done a lot more reading, and realised how much I've messed this up. Gimmie a sec to change my form a bit, and try not to screw up anymore

Just before I go, I wanted to add something. Pheonexians are a sort of branch from Faunus, but split earlier up the evolution line, so they're still the people, but with the wings and the talons, instead of just the one, as well as nearly all of the them having the same extreme intelligence Semblance and (of course), the fact that their race exists a secret.

BTW, You guys can make second and third characters and they don't have to go to Beacon and can be White fang members/Teachers/Member of Atlas Army

I had an idea for a character based off of Jack the Ripper... Would that be an eligible character? If so, they would most likely be an antagonist.

Last edited: