• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so you know, Ray's arm blade look like this minus the spikes
upload_2016-12-19_23-27-2.png
mixed with thisupload_2016-12-19_23-28-0.png

and thisupload_2016-12-19_23-30-44.png but the cannon is like 5 times smaller and on the bottom

oops :). I didn't see anyone else looking for confirmation, so I sorta just jumped in. Sorry. And there's no form n stuff on the discussion thread

Oohhh, owing to stuff with the forum, it didn't take me to the first page of the discussion, and I didn't see the start. I'll make my form now

Colour: Sky blue? (If not than silver)
Name: Sky
Sembalance: Simply, extreme intelligence and planning skills
Personality: Very easygoing and friendly. Does not have many problems on the social front
Appearance: wears a multipurpose jumpsuit with black and light blue lines running down it.
Origin: You'll discover in the RP
Weapon: Suit has several hidden blades which can come out of the shoulders, and carries a few guns in the suit. And he can easily make one, eg. The armblades
Anything else: Has a Lot of secrets, mostly owing to the gsyc that Phoenexianx haven't been discovered yet.

Last edited:
I say it's fine to let him join. A phoenixian could possibly be an offspring of the Faunas. And I see how it could be hard to get that you have to come here and ask to join. But there's just one problem - we now have nine people. This means that one person is going to be left without a team.

I mean, Sky could always be a loner, sorta jumping from team to team illegally. Pheonexians are their own species, which nobody really knows about. They have really advanced technology, mostly because they make their own, and look like humans apart from the wings, and the hands that can shift into Talons. They just stay in the shadows, occasionally letting one of their own projects out (eg, the Armblades)

And Charizard said I could stay so that's sorted out. What happened was, when I went onto the discussion it pulled me onto page 4 for some reason, so I didn't see the form and stuff

Again, I think Sky would do well as a loner, jumping from team to team. Sorta adds to the mystery around him. I know I'm copying the post I made above, but I think it'd work. Sky's smart enough to work out how to jump teams without being noticed, and then disappeares after a while

Uh... that wouldn't really work with the system that Beacon has set up. And I'm pretty sure Goodwitch would catch it in an instant. I don't say Ozpin, because it would be Goodwitch who would enforce it.

Fair enough, but Sky isn't one for following the rules. And you really don't know pheonexians, because they've been hiding for about two centuries so far, and I think Sky could evade Goodwitch for as long as possible. He'd probably get caught sooner or later, but that's part of the fun :D