• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins

Should we have more teams? (Four or five?)

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stellar knows about RWBY?

(It would be interesting for him to Join..... Ay! Who cares! Stellar! you can come join if you want!)

Alright, cool!

Bio:
Colour: Cerulean
Name: Crystal Thorne
Sembalance: Ice (can also take moisture from the air to make ice, but uses own energy to do so)
Personality: Often distances herself from others, but can be a good friend if you manage to get her to talk with you a few times.
Appearance: Platinum blonde hair, striking blue eyes, somewhat pale skin, wears mostly black with sky blue accents, knee-high boots, uses tail as a belt
Origin: Lived in Vale her whole life and was told by her parents that being a Huntress was the most honorable thing that she could do, so she trained until she was accepted to Beacon.
Weapon: Crying Soul (a pair of traditional-style gauntlets that can have several different attachments like blades or guns)
Anything else: Snow leopard Faunus (trait is tail)

Is this okay?

Sure, Your accepted

TWO MORE PEOPLE!

so we can get this to go faster, I may let you guys make a SECOND character on the other Team

Actually, one thing to ask. My character is named Topaz, as in the gemstone. Topaz is orange, but... well... Can I still keep the name Topaz? Instead of being named after a color, he's named after a gem.

Nevermind, I can do it now;
Color: Topaz Blue
Name: Topaz
Semblance: Vanish; can turn himself invisible so long as he concentrates
Personality: Solitary and quiet, but secretly very strong
Appearance: Wears a black bodysuit and scarf, with a black headband. He has black hair and Topaz blue eyes
Origin: Sanus, Vacuo
Weapon: Dual swords which can transform into machine guns
Anything else: n/a

Last edited:
If so here is my bio...
Color: Electric Blue
Name: XNDR-7976 (Xander)
Semblance: Ability to amnipulate and create electricty.
Personaility: He is very kind and polite. He thinks very literally and hasn't quite figured out how to act human.
Apperance: Caucasian. He has electric blue hair and eyes. He weres a black t shirt with a blue jacket and black jeans.
Origin: He is one of the first ever sentient robots. He was manufactured as a prototype that Beacon is supposed to test out.
Weapon: longsword that the blade deattaches and is connected by a chain. The handle is also an Uzi.
Anything else: Nope...
Is this alright?

Yea sure thats interesting and good, Accepted

Also, If another four people want to join, You can form another team but Dunno if that will happen though

alright, We have two teams
Team CGRK (Cygrak) and Team CCTX (Keytex)

If anyone else wants to join, We can create a third team

Not necessarily. There can be teams without the first letter being the leader's. Otherwise, why would there be any surprise that Ruby and Jaune were chosen as team leaders?