• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

Garth had climbed a tall tree to survey his surroundings, and noticed Ivan and Sky fighting the Beowulf, and sighed
"Better go save those idiot humans" he sighed "Luckily for me they already seem to be in a team" he said, not realising Sky was already in a team, leaving Ivan open. He leapt from the tree, his battle-axe ready, he turned it to shotgun form as he got close to the Beowulf, and shot it, making eye contact with Ivan at the same time

"Well, you two are teammates now, you can look after yourselves, cya" Sky flew into the air and continued searching for the temple

Crystal looked behind them. "And so is it! Keep going!" She stopped running and activated her pistol attachment. She shot several rounds at th Death Stalker, which seemed to have no effect. She sighed as she switched to an attachment that she thought she would never use. A mini-chainsaw buzzed above her knuckles as she ran towards the Death Stalker. She jumped to avoid its pinchers and landed just behind its head. She punched right at the part of its skull plate that had been weakened with both her's and Topaz's gun shots. The Death Stalker let out a weak screech as it flopped to the ground. The chainsaw stopped buzzing. Out of fuel already? She thought as she jumped from the now disintegrating Death Stalker. "Hey Topaz, wait up!" She called as she switched attachments from the chainsaw to a pistol so she could reload.

"Impressive..." Topaz said, but grabbed her arm and leaped onto a tree as the ground shook. A King Taijitu burst out of the ground, snapping at Topaz. He threw Crystal in the air to get her away, then stabbed one head with both swords. Unfortunately, it left him open to attack by the other one.

Gale had finished her fight and was on her way toward the relics. She decided to go through the trees, climbing between branches and leaping between breaks in the foliage. Her hood was up and she kept an eye out for Grimm.

Ivan was surprised with what Sky said, he assumed Sky has already found a Partner before coming to his aid. Ivan looked at his partner and said "looks like we are together now..." before hearing a loud howl. the Pack has already arrived and there where a total of 6 Beowulf Grimms, "well looks like it isnt over yet, so introductions can wait" Ivan said as he reloaded one of the three magazines of his automatic shotgun and prepared for a fight.

"Well, duh. Hey, VERY big nevermore inbound. Let's get there as quickly as possible, grab a relic and get the hell out." Sky flew down and landed in the temple. "Um... Cards? Well, guess I'll get the Ace of Spades." Sky picked it up off the pedastel

Prism was following in close pursuit. "Should we take care of the Nevermore first? It'll block our escape route." Prism pointed out. He detached his claws from his belt. He had been waiting for an opportunity to use them. He landed neatly in the temple and activated Red.

"Topaz!" Crystal yelled while still in the air. There was no way that she could get down in time before the King Taijitu attacked Topaz. She did the only thing she could think of: she froze the air around the King Taijitu's remaining head. Her vision suddenly became blurry. Too much... was all she could think before she blacked out for a few seconds while still falling a few feet.

Topaz retracted his swords and caught Crystal in midair. He hit a tree and repeated the catapult technique, sending him and Crystal to the temple. He touched down on his feet, taking the impact. He saw Sky and Prism, both with a card in hand. "Oh... hello."

"Hello." Prism said. "Enjoying your day?" Prism said, starting to grin. He had switched to Yellow, and had heard and seen what had happened. "Need some help?" Prism asked, his expression changing to one of slight worry.

"Maybe." he said, gently putting Crystal down by one of the crumbling walls of the temple. "I've got a King Taijitu on my tail. It's about 50 miles away, but it can cover ground fast. It won't take it long to heal. And my partner is also unconscious, so there's that." Topaz walked over to the pedestals and grabbed a random card. "King of Spades." he said. He snatched the King of Hearts as well and put it in Crystal's pocket, to ensure that their cards matched up. He noticed that the Aces of Hearts and Spades were missing. He guessed that Sky and Prism had them, since no other cards were missing and he had seen them each holding one.

Crystal woke up to being in Topaz's arms. She tried moving, but her Semblance had taken up a lot of energy. Topaz set ger down, and she managed get enough energy to move a noticeable amount. She tried to talk, but her voice was too weak to hear. Everything feels so cold...

(Sorry, watching star wars rogue one)

"We can deal with the nevermore afterwards. Relic takes priority. Cmon, grab yourself one. Take a card of the same suit, I think that determines the team. I've heard stories"

"Let me help you." Topaz put his hand on her shoulder and transferred his aura to her, to boost Crystal's healing factor. He let out a drop of sweat, and stepped back. He had boosted her healing aura at least threefold, so she would recover a lot faster. He transformed his swords back into guns, and prepared to fight. If that King Taijitu came before she was back on her feet, there'd be hell to pay.

Topaz's Aura gave a new burst of energy to Crystal, but she could barely stand anyways. Her Semblance was a very rare and powerful one, but it used a lot of her Aura. Something like freezing the air around a King Taijitu's head exceeded her Aura's ability, and so she had to use her physical energy as well. If she wanted to use her Semblance effectively, she would have to do a lot of training to make it more efficient. "Thank you," she said to Topaz. Her voice was still a little weak, but not as bad as before.

"Whoa, Crystal, you all right?" Sky asked, flying back up. "What happened?" He answered his own question when he looked at the King Taijiutu, frozen."Oh... Overextension"

"Oh?" She said while lifting her hand. It fell limp. Well, I'll have to wait a bit longer to see what he's talking about, she thought as she let her arm fall back at her side.

"Hey, stay still. I think I have something for this... I'm not really a medic, but I'll do what I can." Sky flew down to her and pulled out a vial of ice Dust. "Dust should be able to heal you and help you regain your strength." He poured it onto her arm, where it started to sink in.

"Ha, thanks," Crystal said while the Dust sunk into her arm. Another part of her Semblance was being able to take any form of ice, including Dust, and make it into a small amount of energy. Her arm was strong enough to reach into her pocket and pull out a playing card. It was the King of Hearts. "Are these the relics?" She asked Topaz.

"Definitely." Topaz said. "The relics are always on these pedestals in the temple, and there's nothing here but playing cards. Partners are supposed to choose matching relics. I took the King of Spades, so you would get the King of Hearts."

"Alright, so the correlation is by symbol..." Crystal said while looking at the intricate artwork of her golden kings. Each were holding a sword behind their head, but it almost looked like they were stabbing themselves in the head. Dang, that got dark fast, she thought as she put the card back in her zipper pocket.

"Better. I think both the Dust and Topaz's Aura boost will be just fine. Besides, I think that you'll need that Dust more than me," Crystal said while moving around a bit more now that her energy was a lot higher.

"Don't worry, I don't." Been a while since I've met someone as nice as her. Sky flew back up, spotted someone, and flew back down next to them. "Hey Gale. How you getting on? Found a partner yet?"

"No, I've just been making my way to the relics," Gale waved and steadied herself on the branch she was standing on. She wobbled a bit but smiled at sky.

"Oh, nobody about? That must be a relief to you... Whoops!" Sky suddenly noticed that his rockets were burning through the branch she was standing on. He dived forwards and grabbed her as the branch fell, leaving him holding her in his arms and having only his boot rockets holding him up.

Gale let out a squeak of surprise and glared at him for scaring her. She crossed her arms and looked at him, "can you put me down? This is kind of embarrassing".
She looked at the way they were and at the closest branch.

Sky realised he was blushing, and quickly deposited Gale on a nearby branch, a bit unsteadily owing to the fact that rocket boots are a lot harder to control then they look. If you're not careful you'll be turned upside down and shot to the ground or do a rocket-propelled splits. "Hope nobody saw that." Sky said to himself

Garth cursed his bad luck as he ran forwards, swinging his Battleaxe. He knocked the first Beowulf back before turning and shooting the second, but then one of the others' claws met the back of his head. He was able to activate is semblance in time, turning to stone to deflect the fatal blow, before turning around and shooting that Beowulf too, he looked up to see that none of the Beowulves had actually died. He sighed and leapt back into battle

"Cant we go anywhere without them?" She asked as she took at shot at one of them. The arrow blew up on impact as the grim stumbled back. The other one stepped forward releasing a growl. "I am not ment for hand to hand." She warned as she started to back up to the advancing grim.

"There's no point in fighting with them right now." He said as he shot one electric fire ball at both of the grimms, slowing them down by burning and shocking them. "Lets run!"

Cayden glided over the forest on his Hoverboard, Shooting down Nevermores that attacked him, He landed and continued to run, Shooting any thing that attacked him, He noticed a small animal fly towards him, Not a Grimm but a Eagle
"SQUAWK!" It yelled, Rubbing Cayden's head and then flying away
"That was weird..." Cayden sighed as he continued to run, Noticing Ray and Kathleen
"Mind if I help?" He asked, Jumping in and shooting the Grimm, Damaging them ALOT
"Heavy Shotgun Pellets! One of the strongest bullets yet!" Cayden yelled, Continuing to fire