• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

Gale let out a huff and pulled her hood down to hide her blush. She nodded to sky and leapt into another tree, wanting to find her future team. She tripped on a branch and caught herself by firing a fire dust explosion below herself and flipping, landing with practiced ease.

"Sure, but we are going to get the piece!" Kathleen called as she overheard the conversation. She paused at the sound of an explosion. Kathleen looked to find le nearby. "Nevermind! I think we have a full team!" She replied as shot a nearby tree. The arrow exploded as the tree fell behind the grim. The tree streached out as it engulfted on of the grim. "I can keep to trapped." She warned as she shot another arrow.

Gale let out a sigh and looked around, hoping her little display didn't attract any attention. She adjusted her shall and hood, hiding part of her face. She fixed her braid and smiled.

Ivan showered 3 of the Beowulf Grimms with his ice dust bullets partially freezing them, he quickly transformed his gun to its trident form and swiftly jabbed at two of them till they died. While the first two evaporated the 3rd one broke free of the ice and lashed at him, he blocked it with the pole of his weapon but was wide open for the other arm to lash at him, "um don't mean to bother you partner but I can use a bit of help" he called out to Garth as he did his best to keep blocking the first arm.

Garth ran forwards, slamming the hilt of his Battleaxe into the third Beowulf, killing it, before turning around with his shotgun, killing another. He kicked one of the final two into the other, making them both land on the ground in a heap
He stood to the side "you kill" he said

"if you say so" Ivan said as he got ready to impale the two, he noticed that one of them was going to howl again but Ivan luckily activated his Semblance in time. No noise was heard at all, the howl, Ivan's footsteps, the wind blowing through the tree leaves, nothing but a deaf-like silence. Ivan stabbed the two Beowulf Grimms in front of him killing them both also without any sound, once done he deactivated the Semblance and hearing was possible again. "you ok?" he asked his partner in case he got hurt while Ivan was busy with the monsters that where attacking him.

Cayden jumped at the Grimm, Shoving one of his Scythes into its chest and then firing 3 times into its head
"It can do this!" He yelled, Taking the Hoverboard off his back and detaching the Machine Pistols, Shooting incoming Grimm
"So, Whats the Plan people?" Cayden asked, Continuing to attack Grimm

Surprised that a HUMAN had shown concern for a Fanus like him, Garth took a step backwards, were humans not all heartless creatures? Then he realised it was probably because his wings were covered by his shirt. "I'm fine thanks" he said "we should probably get to that temple"

"Garth, Garth Goyle... please don't laugh" he said, turning to the sky, "going to climb a tree and get a good vantage point"
He ran into the forest until he was out of sight, then used his wings to get into a tree.

"Wha" Garth stammered as he saw Sky "how? What?"
Quickly hiding his wings, he whispered to Sky "don't mention this to anyone else, I've found some humans are very judgemental about this kind of thing"

Ivan had a puzzled look on his face as Garth left, "but why would i laugh?" he asked himself as he walked through the forest to where he thought Garth went. he couldnt find him anywhere on the ground so he assumed he was in the trees, "i wonder where the relics are?" he thought to himself.

"I've kept this from the world from so long" he said, referring to his wings "but don't count on others to, past experiences with humans, aside from you I guess, have been... bad to say the least"

"Listen. Some humans are bad. Most humans are bad, actually. But here, you'll find nicer people, who won't judge you for what you are. Not everyone, but most." Should i really tell him? He'll think I'm just another Faunus, and Faunus normally don't tell humans stuff like this. He doesn't really seem to like humans anyway. "Look." Sky checked nobody was watching, activating his Semblance for good measure, because you can never be too paranoid. He couldn't see anybody, so he pulled open the back of his suit, and exposed his sky-blue wings. He have them a beat, and flew a few feet into the air. "See?"

Last edited:
Surprised, Garth nearly fell out of the tree. "Wow..." he whispered "how does your flying work? I can only lift myself so much, can you do that too or fly indefinitely, and if you can, could you fly up to find the temple? Also are you sure good humans exist?"
He took off his shirt to reveal a massive scar across his chest. "I got this the first time I ever met a group of humans" he growled angrily "they beat me with crowbars and knives, broke all of my limbs and left me to die! I was just a kid looking to make friends, yet they called me a freak! That day ruined me forever! I'm sorry if you think differently, that day ruined Humans for me forever"

"Well, these wings work quite differently to yours. They're based off of an eagle, which gives them plenty of power. But, it's... complicated. I can't let anybody see these, heck, it's a stretch letting you see them. I use these rocket thrusters and wings on the suit to fly, and we've already located the temple, and I have the relic. And trust me, there are good humans in the world. I was talking to several earlier. They think Faunus are treated badly, and want it to stop." Always lying, Sky. Can't tell him what my wings really come from, or show him my talons.

Garth nodded, although he did not elaborate as to what he was nodding at
"So where is the temple, my partner is probably looking for me?" he asked

"Can't give away too much," Sky said, grinned as he sealed up his suit again. "I will tell you that it's in that side of the forest, though. See you around." Sky pointed in the general area of the temple, then shot into the air and flew off

Gale saw a ursa reading to charge attack towards and group but intercepted it with a ice spear to the face. The Grimm roared and broke the weapon free from its eye. She had by this time landed infront of it and dodged under on of its paws, slashing its underbelly as she did. She used its slow turn to throw another spear into its paw, freezing it to the ground. With the Grimm now trapped in one place mostly, she focused on killing the thing.

Kathleen looked at the two attacking as an idea came to mind. "Ray! We still gotta get our peice! Our job isn't to kill every grim in the forrest!" She yelled to him as she changed her bow into a sword. Kathleen though to was ironic how she still called it a sword. After all, she only uses it like bat.

"Bye bye" She called as she swong her sword. An explosive seed came out as hit it tword the ground. Kathleen used her sword like bord as she jumped on it. The explosion lifted her and her sword up in the air. She saw some students flying tword the center and an accation glimpse of students through the trees. Kathleen rolled as she hit the floor. "This way!" She called to ray as she ran to the right of him, twords the ruins.

Gale finished off the ursa and ran toward the group, only noticing me that two of them were leaving and that a boy was left. She walked up to him, fighting down her social fear and tapped his shoulder, "hello"?

Crystal watched as everyone else was fighting the sea of Grimm that had found them. She wished she could join in, but her gauntlets felt like lead weights. She would have to wait just a bit longer.

Topaz had just killed 15 Beowolfs in 30 seconds. A 16th tried to attack him from behind, and he shot it through the forehead without even looking. He turned to see more people coming their way.

After a long time of running, Ray finally saw the temple where the relics were. "Hey Kathleen I see the Temple! Let hurry up and get there." He said exited and picked up speed.

"Hi.... Looks like we're partners now...." Cayden said, Still firing at Grimm
"Alright, We need to get a item, I saw it like seven trees away, You wanna go or keep fighting?" He asked Gale, Still shooting

"Yea!" Kathleen yelled as she ran along side her team mate. She changed her sword back into a bow as she ran a bit behind the increasing speeding boy. "Lets get the twer piece!" She said encouragingly as the left the tree line. Already students were grabbing peices or just fighting. Kathleen recognised some students and have seen others on the ship. "Fashionably late, I guess!" She replied.

Ray arrived on the scene. "alright Kathleen come on now." He said as he grabbed a card. "The Jack of diamond." He looked at Kathleen handing her a card. "Here, I think this is the card you should have."

Xander came running through the woods. He shouted in terror as tqo grimms run after him. He drew his sword as it's handle turned into an uzi. He fired the blade of the sword at one of the grimms. It imbeded itself into the beast's hide as blood spurted against the groud. He swung the dead grimm's body into the other. Xander then fired his Uzi into the grimm. Blood spayed the ground coating it red.

"Ok then." Kathleen replied as she placed it in her poket. 'We are really doing it!' She though excitedly, 'time to get back and be officially accepted!' "Come on then! Now we only have to return the card and are accepted!" She exclaimed excitedly. The though was short lived as the sound of hissing came from behind them. 'Just great!' She though as she turned around to find a king taijitu raising its beads up to strick. "Plan?" She yelled as she ran to the side, advoding the lunge and nocked an arrow.

Topaz ran up, slicing its neck. "Nice to meet you both." he said, talking to Kathleen and Ray. "Welcome to Beacon. We'll be doing stuff like this every week. Are there any others with you? We need to regroup, seeing as we're dealing with two massive Grimm-" Topaz turned as the screech of a Death Stalker rang out. "Correction, THREE massive Grimm." He turned to Crystal. "Guess the one we killed was the child. That one must be the parent."

"Oh, come on!" Crystal said. Her gauntlets now felt natural on her arms. She walked out and aimed a shot at the Death Crawler's skull plate with her pistol attachment. "Show time."