• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join RWBY: Origins (Contains Violence)

Garth dropped out of a tree next to Ivan. "I know where the temple is" he said quickly "we should probably get going, I spotted like three massive Grimm there attacking everyone"

Ivan was a bit shocked at the news, "then let's waste no time here!" He said as he headed off. Few minutes later Ivan had walked back to Garth, "um... where is the temple?" He asked.

Ivan followed Garth through the forest, gripping the handle of his weapon tightly.
'Should I tell him? On fact should I tell my team?' Ivan thought to himself as he placed a hand around his neck.

"And now we're here" Garth said as they exited the treeline "And I'm not sure if thats a good thing"
He looked back and forth between the temple and the three massive Grimm, "So that plan is that we take the relic, then fight the grim? Right?" he asked

"Cards..." Garth said to himself and Ivan "Most have already been taken... How about these two?" he held up the Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Clubs

"Good with me" Ivan said as he took the Ace of diamonds from Garth, he then looked at the 3 massive Grimm and said "this will be anything but easy.....".

"There are other teams here" Garth commented "But you are right"
He ran to the side of the temple where the battle was NOT talking place and flew up onto it, then he leapt from ruined column to ruined column, approaching the Nevermore and firing his shotgun at it twice, although the shots seemed to not affect it

Topaz stabbed the King Taijitu with both swords, then morphed them into their gun forms and fired, harming the Grimm even more and sending him to relative safety. He looked over at Crystal. "You ready yet?"

Gale thought it over as she watched him fight the Grimm. She nodded in the direction of the relics, "we should go".
She checked her cloak and spun, sending a semi circle of sharp dagger like dust spikes toward the grimm.

Crystal shot six times at the King Taijitu's black head. While it didn't seem to do much, she knew it would weaken the head enough to deal a finishing blow with her broadsword attachment. She ran towards the King Taijitu and attacked its head where she had weakened it. The black head limply fell to the ground, but the white head started to stir. "Hey, Topaz, wanna help me take this down?" Crystal called out while reloading the ammo for her pistol.

"That's what I've been trying to do." He said as the black head of the King Taijitu started to regenerate. "We need to kill both heads at the same time. If you can find a way to hold their heads together, I can get them both with one attack!"

Kathleen tried to help where she could. 'Dang sky. Why upset the mom?' She though as she distracted the grim. She let arrows fly as she heard someone call out. "Hold back I got it!" Kathleen called as she switched arrows to seeds. She sidestepped as she let the arrow loose. It hit on head on the side as vines wraped around the one head as it shot out and wrapted itself around the other. "Got them tied!" Kathleen said stating the ovius. She then quickly doged its tail as she changed arrows back to fire boom arrows.

Ray switched his dust compartment to double lightning in each gauntlet. He saw the giant Death Stalker walk closer. "Hey Kathleen! Help me out here." He said as he blocked its stinger.

"My partner was prism. I came here in advance, and I'll fly back and get him as soon as I've submitted my card here. My wings can't hold us both, so we'll walk back."

Ozpin looked at Sky. "And, did you think of the possible consequences of leaving your partner in a forest infested with Grimm? Or how your actions could effect the rest of the inductees?"

"Yes, actually. He climbed a tree, meaning the only real danger is the Nevermore, and I have him my anti-air flack, which, owing to the fact it has to be mounted on something, I don't use very much"

Garth leapt up again, onto the Nevermore's back, he tried to stab it with his Axe but, it span in the air, launching him off into a pillar.
"Where is that Sky?" he whispered to himself "He had wings too!"

The Nevermore charged again, and Garth boosted into the air, before turning into stone and falling down with his axe below him, preparing to chop off the Nevermore's neck, but he forgot to take into account that falling took time, and instead of hitting the neck he hit the ground, his axe getting stuck, he was just able to pull it out to not get eaten by the Nevermore.

"Well it seems my secret is out..." Garth said to himself, before running back towards the Nevermore, which swooped low, he was able to slide under it, but there was cliff behind the nevermore, causing him to end up on the edge of a cliff, hanging on for dear life as the Nevermore screeched in anger, prepared to peck him off the side

"Well, Sir, I'd better get back to the forest." Sky shot into the air, and flew towards the temple. Spotting the Faunus hanging onto the cliff, he dived down and flew straight through the Nevermore assaulting Garth, blades out. "I can't leave for five minutes, can I?"

Last edited:
Ivan saw as the Nevermore tried to Peck Garth off the cliff, he also saw Sky flying at it. Instantly a plan Popped to his mind as he ran towards the Nevermore who stood on the ground, "here goes nothing!" Ivan thought to himself as he impaled his trident into one of its legs and released a few shots worth of ice dust causing it's legs to freeze to the ground.
The bird crowed in pain as it's attention was taken off Garth and was now trying to peck Ivan completely unaware of Sky, Ivan did his best dodging the beak trying to keep it distracted for Garth to get up and Sky to strike.

Ozpin watched as Sky flew off again and took a sip from his mug. "Kids these days, always thinking that if they leave their team, everything will be fine. I hope that they will learn that teamwork is how you win battles."

Prism had arrived. "I can't leave you guys alone for any amount of time, can't I?" He said. With Red activated, he ran up the Nevermore's leg. With his claws, he slashed at the Nevermore's neck, immediately after Sky had passed through.

"Well that was stupid" Garth commented, as he felt the nevermore begin to shake "hey Mrs 'I can't leave for five minutes', it's still alive!"
Garth flew up into the Air, coming face to face with the nevermore, he tried to shoot again but was slammed into a tree, luckily he turned to stone beforehand so it didn't hurt him much

Topaz glanced over as the Nevermore began to regenerate. "Alright, this is crazy. We need to regroup!" Topaz activated his guns, providing cover fire for everyone there. "QUICK, GET BEHIND THE TEMPLE! WE'LL PLAN OUR STRATEGY THERE!"

"You know, I think we should do that. Those Nevermore are becoming a bit more aggressive." Sky swung down to the ground and ran behind the temple. "So, what's the plan?"

Garth ran from the nevermore, firing a few more shots at it before rolling under a half-fallen tree, then he ran around again and behind the temple
"So what's the plan?" He asked "that thing is-"
He turned to Sky
"You" he said, a hatred and fire in his eyes "you abandoned us and had the nerve to say WE were the ones who couldn't be left alone for five minutes without getting into trouble. You left your partner to fight a nevermore... ALONE! If Ivan hadn't come in when he did and froze that stupid bird, your strike would have been too late and I would have been off of a cliff! And then what? You stab it twice, assume that will work better than all of the shotgun shots and Battleaxe hits I've smashed at it, and left!"

"Going to the Temple it is!" Cayden yelled as he flipped his Machine Pistols into a Hoverboard, He grabbed His Scythes and fired at the Grimm
"Cmon! Lets go!" He yelled, Speeding up

Ivan quickly ran towards the temple before rolling under a fallen stone pillar and took cover, he quickly removed the three ammo magazines attached to his trident and replaced them with new ones.
He looked at the others and said "ok what do we do now?".

Topaz ducked for cover, joining the others. He also made sure to grab Crystal, as he could see that she still wasn't fully recovered. "The King Taijitu can regenerate if one head is left alive, but none of these other Grimm can! There's something weird happening here! Could they possibly be sharing their powers amongst each other?"