• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

Ah cool, well the imagination's your limit basically for that. If you need help or anything, ama. I based this off of hardcore survival / rogue games such as Project Zomboid, NEO Scavenger, Fallout 1/2, Rogue Legacy, etc.

I mostly do them for Pokémon, though I could easily make for trainers with a little time involved.

Edit: Added a fresh coat of paint to the status stuff so it looks much better on the computer. (Since apparently, some text becomes grayed out oddly enough if colors are used. I assume this to be a bug probably. I might need to do this time to time it seems eep.)

Last edited:
On other news; look at this WIP it looks so good. Like; I just impressed myself XD

IMG_9368.JPG

@Merciless Medic isn't your new character a bit OP?

It's not OP. Everything was approved and if she were a godmoddy type character, then she wouldn't be approved. This is the character I had and changed quite a bit for 16 years (since I was 5). She is a little like me, gender and some other stuff like my behavior when it comes to talking about Pokemon. If she were OP, she would have way more Mega Pokemon and would even have Legendaries, but that version of her will only see the light of day in fanfiction since she isn't very good at being a role playable character, and it is against the rules here, regardless.

Plus, this character is 30 years old and is practically a born prodigy in terms of academics. But I didn't have her travel through a region in under a year, except Alola. Every route took several days to get through, and she also never really participated in any league, never had her fought any Elite Four members or Champion, and never went to any of the grand festivals or the finale for the Pokemon Performances with the Princess Keys in Kalos. She collected them all, but didn't want to go to the finale for them. She's a collector, and she wanted to collect them, but not to show off her skills or get fame. She did it to see if she could do it.

A character like her might be a bit much for this RP as it is chill, but why can't a character, with lots of achievements underneath her belt, be here in a chill RP? They can't all be in RPs with battles and tournaments and stuff, they need breaks, too.

You're good, I like explaining stuff like this.

Also, I'll make up my character's traits and stuff on WordPad. Once I get that done, I'll just throw it up here (once I figure out how to connect the laptop to the internet). I won't put it in my signature, I'll just tie it to my character sheets. A lot easier that way.

I parodied @Kiraru 's status thing because I was bored. I say parody because I am no where close to @Kiraru 's league :,D

NOTE: I didn't do the body status thing and the conditions, because they're all pretty healthy and I thought it was unnecessary for my characters. This is also just a general thing, I'm not including your guys' characters in the affinity section because I'm not planning to use this in my signature like some of ya'll. I only made this because I was bored, so sorry if isn't perfect.

This is just general, it's not going to update.

• Evangeline - Worships
  • Suta - Respects
  • Hyoga - Comfortable
  • Kyoryu - Adores
  • Kyokan - Respects
  • Uji - Respects
Key:
  • Blue Name = Unfamiliar Person
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Green Name = Best Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
  • = Small Friendship Increase
  • = Large Friendship Increase
  • = No Recent Friendship Increase / Decrease
  • = Small Friendship Decrease
  • = Large Friendship Decrease
Carrying Weight: 14.9 kg
Condition: ██████████
Capacity: ██████████
Damage: ██████████
Category: Weapon
Weight: 11.3 kg
Description:

• A simple gold trident that represents the beak of an Empoleon.
  • Can be summonable.
Category: Item
Weight: 3.6 kg
Description:

• A regular PokéBall that's been decorated with black lace on the top.
  • Has a blue sticker on the bottom. (PokéConverter sticker form)
  • Proper - Wow, how fancy. (This person often uses formal language when speaking to everyone.)
  • Hard Worker - Alright! Let’s do this! (This person has no problem with doing any kind of labor.)
  • Kind - I always pick the nice options in video games. (This person is nice to everyone.)
  • Observant - You're great at detective games. (This person notices smaller details and other things more easily.)
  • Silly - Funny, huh? (This person likes to joke around sometimes.)
  • Chill - I just wanna vibe. (This person has a difficult time with getting angry.)
  • Asexual - Is there anything better than pussy? ...Yes, a really good book. (This person’s sexual drive is completely absent. This person is also aromatic.)
  • Doormat - I stopped typing because I saw you typing. (This person would just let things happen and would rarely do anything to stop it.)
  • Loyal - Anything for you. (This person is extremely loyal to just one person.)
  • Cape Crusader - Edna Mode: I said no capes! (This person wears a cape. Sure, it's cool, but a bit inconvenient for the wearer.)
  • Shape Shifter - You know what's cooler than having one body? Having two bodies! (This person has the ability to transform into a Pokémon and back to a human with ease.)
  • Insane - There’s a couple screws loose… (This person has lost their some of their sanity.)

• Evangeline - Worships
  • Kaiyo - Respects
  • Hyoga - Respects
  • Kyoryu - Adores
  • Kyokan - Respects
  • Uji - Respects
Key:
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
Carrying Weight: 3.6 kg
Description:

• Silent Protagonist - They don't talk much... But, they do get shit done! (This person refuses to talk and instead lets their actions speak for them.)
  • Fighter - C'mon, hit me again! (This person isn't afraid to get hurt or to hurt others.)
  • X-Ray Vision - I can see! (This person has the ability to see through walls and objects.)
  • Shape Shifter - You know what's cooler than having one body? Having two bodies! (This person has the ability to transform into a Pokémon and back to a human with ease.)
  • Mysterious - Fuck it, I'm Googling to solution to this puzzle... (This person never opens up to anyone.)

• Evangeline - Worships
  • Kaiyo - Comfortable
  • Suta - Respects
  • Kyoryu - Adores
  • Kyokan - Respects
  • Uji - Respects
Key:
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
Description:

• Entertainer - Covergirl, put the bass in your walk! - (This person doesn't mind being the center of attention.)
  • Kind - I always pick the nice options in video games. (This person is nice to everyone initially.)
  • Fighter - C'mon, hit me again! (This person isn't afraid to get hurt or to hurt others.)
  • Queer - What's wrong with being a little weird? (This person tends to be eccentric and flamboyant.)
  • Short-Tempered - AAAAAAAA!!!! (This person can get angry easily.)
  • Violent - If it weren't for the laws of this land, I would've slaughtered you. (This person can easily be blinded by rage and can get dangerous.)

• Evangeline - Worships
  • Kaiyo - Looks up to
  • Suta - Looks up to
  • Hyoga - Looks up to
  • Kyokan - Looks up to
  • Uji - Looks up to
Key:
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
Description:

• Kind - I always pick the nice options in video games. (This person is nice to everyone initially.)
  • Innocent - Oh, you sweet summer child... (This person tends to be oblivious about "adult stuff".)
  • Gentle - I can't use this! What if I break it? (This person is careful around everything.)
  • Green Thumb - Yes, It's just me and these 10 billion plants in this house! (This person is very knowledgeable about gardening.)
  • Lanky - You're body shape is literally a stick figure. (This person is taller than average.)
  • Asexual - Is there anything better than pussy? ...Yes, a really good book. (This person’s sexual drive is completely absent. This person is also aromatic.)
  • Chill - I just wanna vibe. (This person has a difficult time with getting angry.)
  • Childish - But I want ice cream! (This person has the mental capacity of a 10 year old child.)
  • Mutated - That's a big boy. (This person was born with a genetic mutation that makes them larger average.)
  • Thin-Skinned - Maybe if you put some clothes on... (This person is more sensitive to the cold due to their lack of clothing.)

• Evangeline - Highly Respects
  • Kaiyo - Respects
  • Suta - Respects
  • Hyoga - Respects
  • Kyoryu - Adores
  • Uji - Loves

Key:
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
Carrying Weight: 4.5 kg
Description:

Category: Weapon
Weight: 0.9 kg
Description:

• Has two knives that are carried in knife holsters wrapped around his thighs.
  • Calm - You just gotta be more chill, dawg. (This person tends to stay calm even in high stress situations.)
  • Romantic - Your ass belongs in an otome game. (This person tends to be romantic around their partner.)
  • Protective - Hey, that's my stuff. (This person is protective around people they're close to and their possessions.)
  • Aloof - Bruh, I just don't care. (This person tends to not care about a lot of things.)
  • Rude - Yo, what the fuck, man? (This person isn't afraid to upset others.)

• Evangeline - Highly Adores
  • Kaiyo - Resects
  • Suta - Respects
  • Hyoga - Respects
  • Kyoryu - Adores
  • Kyokan - Loves
Key:
  • Orange Name = Friend
  • Pink Name = Lover
Description:

• Playful - Nothing wrong with playing some games! (This person loves to play around and keep the atmosphere light-hearted.)
  • Energetic - I have not slept for a week. My blood flows with red bull and Xanax— (This person has an unusual amount of stamina.)
  • Optimistic - The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping~ (This person tends to look at the positives and not really focus on the negative.)
  • Bubbly - Too old for free candy? Never! (This person's energy might annoy others.)
  • Ignorant - If I can't see it... It doesn't exist... (This person ignores things that make them upset.)
  • Blind Trust - Oh, why would someone lie to me? (This person tends to trust strangers easily.)

Last edited:
@Merciless Medic If you're talking about the shapeshifting trait; I saw it as neutral because of complicated reasons. This is just one of the reasons, but one of them is that long term use comes with an existential/identity crisis. (Am I Pokémon? Or am I human? What is my purpose? What is the point of my life? AAAAAA—)

And for the X-ray thing; she can't really control it, so Suta sees a lot of things she doesn't want to see :,)

Why? Chu actually didn't like being a Pikachu for too long and she got along great with Shade's Mimikyu, who had a burning hatred for Pikachus. Just as long as Chu didn't stay a Pikachu, the Mimikyu would still be Chu's friend.

But of course, if your Mimikyu has a burning hatred for the entire Pichu line, then that's a different story.

But Chu was a Pichu for 25 years, then a Pikachu for 3 years, and an Alolan Raichu for 2 years. Sometimes, she forgets she isn't little.

@EllieBeth The Vulpix is speaking like a Pokemon, right? Just wanted to make sure. Also, since Nancy is a ghost, if Robin were to touch her would his hand just pass through?

Well I'm not really sure how it works in this RP, but I think only pokemon and the half pokemon humans could understand her, if i recall correctly. In terms of being touched, it's like a ghost type so, yes you could. She only phases through stuff, when she is subconsciously doing it (e.g. walking through the door.) If she realised she was a ghost, she probably wouldn't be able to do it a lot of the time, as she does it without thinking, but she could, in theory learn how to do it on command

You know what, I just realized something:

Mimikyu's dex entries:
Sun: Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.
Moon: A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon.
Ultra Sun: Although it's a quiet, lonely Pokémon, if you try to look at what's under its rag, it will become agitated and resist violently.
Ultra Moon: A gust of wind revealed what hides under this Pokémon's rag to a passing Trainer, who went home and died painfully that very night.
Sword: It wears a rag fashioned into a Pikachu costume in an effort to look less scary. Unfortunately, the costume only makes it creepier.
Shield: There was a scientist who peeked under Mimikyu's old rag in the name of research. The scientist died of a mysterious disease.

Basically, Mimikyu kills people by either putting a curse on them or violently killing them if they ever take a peek underneath the rag. So the murder is all said and good, but there is something that is weird.

I know Mimikyu gets weakened from the sun, but they won't outright die. The only time they are weakened by the sun is when a Mimikyu's rag is taken off of its body. So a Mimikyu won't die unless they are extremely weakened.

Also, about killing a gym leader thing. I'm not sure if a gym leader would have 10,000 pokedollars, but if you did kill a gym leader, the authorities would be all over the place looking to whoever did it. If your character did kill a gym leader, I do have a detective character who would most likely be on it and he is the brother of Shade. If Shade ever catches wind of what Sal did, Shade will tell Miel, since she doesn't tolerate Pokemon killing people, even though her moral compass is practical shit.

So did your character actually kill a gym leader or was that bogus just to get your character the help they need? Because if your character did kill someone, I'm sorry but my characters will make sure they will not go unpunished, as justice is very prominent in Shade's family.

Also, if your character has the money, and if store clerks are trained to make transactions for Pokemon in the place of humans, then why can't Mimikyu buy the stuff he needs if he does have the money? Doesn't make any sense.

Well that's a thing with them. Shade is friends with Colress, who worked with Plasma. Well, friends is a loose term, I mean more like acquaintances for work who seem to get along very well. Both Shade and Miel know Team Plasma is done for, at least. Shade cared that Pokemon were being hurt by Plasma and Colress, but it had been a long time and she was able to forgive and forget. Miel took a little longer, but just as long as they don't come back then Miel is fine with Colress.

With Pokemorphosis, if they happen to figure out about it, Shade would be all over it as it is fascinating (one of the reasons why I wanted her here was the PokeConverters). Miel would be indifferent about it and would wonder what toll it could take on the psychology of the individual. And he would hope its not out in the general public's hands at this point. Shade would just throw out her Reuniclus and start theorizing how it worked and shit. XD

ok, I justed wanted to find a reason for Sal having a lot of Pokemon Coins. The sun thing I'm assuming is because Sal has a sunburn, and doesn't want to pass out midway through snow and die from Pokemon or the cold.