• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

Thanks! uwu
I know some people have done the unconscious thing already but I thought it would be feasible from a medical standpoint.

Note for anyone who decides to help her: Kiki will exhibit the symptoms of severe hypothermia. Use that as you will.
I'm curious to see how Nancy and the Litwick will react to having similar purple flames, since Nancy still thinks it's just normal

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Really? I thought it was really cliche... though I suppose I think that about everything written by yours truly xD
I hope it was decent, it took me a length of time I am not going to admit (fine, it took me forty-five minutes...).
I've also noticed that my creative output is also significantly better when I'm listening to music (Hopes and Dreams, anyone? Just me? oh...) for some reason, although I'm extremely musically inclined due to being a 9th year music student so that might play a part in it xD

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
So did you, Mich_010. Your posts also fell into present tense, and this? right now? Was a completely unnecessary double post. And a completely unnecessary post in general, for that matter. RP discussion threads are not discord servers and are not for idle conversational blather. but for specifically discussing goings-on in the RP and planning them. There is a LOT of SPAM in this thread and if this absolute spamfest goes on I will be forced to shut it down.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
To be fair, a lot of the conversational off-topic posts in this thread weren't just you two. ^^;

I apologize if I got a bit snippy - but having to explain to people, over and over again, what discussion threads are and aren't for - and basic forum etiquette for that matter - can be utterly headache inducing. @_@

@Mich_010 here you go

[Lena Astell]
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Lena is a rather small thin girl, being only 5'4" (162 cm) and 140 lbs. (63 kg) for a 16 year old. She wears a beige hat with a white stripe and a yellow flower pin, a loose yellow shirt with a big white bow and a plain white undershirt underneath, a pleated white skirt, white thigh-high socks and beige boots. She has short honey blonde hair, green eyes, and pink-ish skin. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Lena is highly curious of her surroundings and is adventurous. She likes to explore, especially places she's never been to or seen before, and likes to get lost on purpose. She doesn't do well in high stress situations, so despite being a trainer, she prefers to avoid battles as best she can. She treats everyone equally and dislikes making people upset for the wrong reasons. She is friendly and approachable, and is willing to take the time to chat with someone. Since she's still quite young, she doesn't have much patience and will often talk and ramble a lot. Some might view it as annoying or childish at worst. ⎦

[Ulysse]
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Ulysse is a tall brooding pokehuman (resulting from the pokeconverter), being 6'2" (188 cm) and 190 lbs (86 kg). He wears a large thick black coat, lined with fur at the hood, with a white muscle shirt and black pants underneath, and black boots. His hair is white and slicked back, with small black panda ears sticking out. He has a bamboo leaf in his mouth. His eyes are an extremely dark brown, nearly black, and has tan skin. He is actually kinda chubby, he doesn't mind though. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Ulysse is quiet. Extremely quiet. But that's because he is mute. He seems intimidating at first, but he's a gentle giant. He tries his best to communicate that he is approachable and kind but since he can't use his voice, he does it through his actions. So if it looks like he's about to suplex somebody, he's probably trying to give them a hug. He is patient with many people, especially his trainer, and is very chill majority of the time. He won't tolerate anyone who tries to hurt others and will be hasty about it, caring mostly about what is right in the situation at hand rather than looking at things with hindsight. He can actually learn things pretty well and doesn't take a lot of time for him to understand how things work. ⎦

Last edited by a moderator:
He quickly shook off the feeling, “‘Kay.” He swiftly went up the east stairs and found Suta, still in her Luxray form, laying down and staring at the floor.
⠀⠀⠀”Hello Suta.” the Glaceon man waves at the electric type lynx. She appears to ignore him and continues to stare at the ground.

Yo... I just realized this reading for like the umpteenth time... Is Suta spying on the people downstairs with her X-Ray vision? Because if she is, that's pretty dope :D

Name: Daisy
Species: Pokémorphed Deerling
Personality: A smart and intelligent young deerling who is good at thinking outside of the box and solving problems by making things like a human, rather than how a Pokemon would. She's in her late teens, and she still has a more playful side but gets embarrassed if people point it out.
Appearance: She is quite short and cute looking with light brown ears, and deer ears visible out of the top. She wears a yellow flower on one of them. She wears a short dress the same colour as her hair, with a tree yellow hem at the bottom and a few spots of yellow on the side. She also has light beige leggings and little black boots. There is a slight lump by her butt, where her tail is under her clothing. It should be noted that her clothing seems to change with the seasons. She also, does not like these clothes, as whilst she finds them pretty, she also finds them very impractical.
Final note: Lily is wild, and accidentally just stumbled upon one of those crystals to transform, and is freaking out and has no idea what to do, which will be why she's rushed to the house.

Is that ok?

Basically a Deerling who found one of your PokeConverter Crystals and turned into a human and is freaking out because she doesn't know what is going on.

The thing that happened to Kiraru's character is through an experimental drug that turned a human into a Pokemon that Team Plasma was working on.

@Merciless Medic But she said Pokémorphed Deerling, not PokéHuman.

If it was a PokéConverter gem it would not just be lying on the floor. That's throwing away 27K! It's not an iPhone that slips out of your hands and could buy again. You gotta pay 3,000,000 PokéDollars again, which I doubt the supposed person who bought this would do that. They would go out of their way to look for it. And while I'm on that; this means someone did buy it, which should mean another Pokémon is already using it. The PokéConverter is like a Pokéball; two Pokémon can't share one which means it can only work for one Pokémon. If this Deerling tripped on it, nothing would happen.

Someone who would spends THAT much money just to toss it is just unfathomable. Even a dumbass knows to take care of their expensive stuff.

Also, the user is in complete control of the PokéConverter so even it was an unused one, the Deerling has to make a conscious thought in using it. An accident can't happen like that. I probably would've believed just happening to find one on the ground if this was Kalos, because that's where the manufacturing factory is, but this isn't Kalos, this is Sinnoh. But even if you still just happen to find an unused one on the ground, again, the character needs to know exactly what it is and how it works in order for anything to happen.

@EllieBeth If using the PokéConverter was something you wanted to do, why didn't you ask me first in a private message? If you didn't want to do on this thread. I don't mind people using this idea for their Gijinka OCs, but I set up rules for this item and if I find things that don't make any sense I just gets really confusing for both me and everyone else participating in the RP

@Merciless Medic But she said Pokémorphed Deerling, not PokéHuman.

If it was a PokéConverter gem it would not just be lying on the floor. That's throwing away 27K! It's not an iPhone that slips out of your hands and could buy again. You gotta pay 3,000,000 PokéDollars again, which I doubt the supposed person who bought this would do that. They would go out of their way to look for it. And while I'm on that; this means someone did buy it, which should mean another Pokémon is already using it. The PokéConverter is like a Pokéball; two Pokémon can't share one which means it can only work for one Pokémon. If this Deerling tripped on it, nothing would happen.

Someone who would spends THAT much money just to toss it is just unfathomable. Even a dumbass knows to take care of their expensive stuff.

Also, the user is in complete control of the PokéConverter so even it was an unused one, the Deerling has to make a conscious thought in using it. An accident can't happen like that. I probably would've believed just happening to find one on the ground if this was Kalos, because that's where the manufacturing factory is, but this isn't Kalos, this is Sinnoh. But even if you still just happen to find an unused one on the ground, again, the character needs to know exactly what it is and how it works in order for anything to happen.

@EllieBeth If using the PokéConverter was something you wanted to do, why didn't you ask me first in a private message? If you didn't want to do on this thread. I don't mind people using this idea for their Gijinka OCs, but I set up rules for this item and if I find things that don't make any sense I just gets really confusing for both me and everyone else participating in the RP
I apologize, I meant Pokehuman and I misinterpreted how it worked and didn't realize it was controlled manually. In addition I'd like to add that, I wasn't trying to imply it had been just tossed away, more that someone had dropped it, and hadn't been able to find it due to the snow, and Lily stumbled upon it, and accidentally activated it. How would you suggest I alter it?

Edit: also I apologize for not messaging you first

@EllieBeth It's fine, I just got confused. Since you didn't mention PokéConverters at all, I thought you were actually talking Pokémorphing like what @/Kiraru has going on.

Also, that document about the PokéConverters I posted here has everything I wanted to mention, but if there is a question I didn't really think to consider, don't be afraid to ask me. I'm pretty sure I didn't get everything ^^;

@EllieBeth It's fine, I just got confused. Since you didn't mention PokéConverters at all, I thought you were actually talking Pokémorphing like what @/Kiraru has going on.

Also, that document about the PokéConverters I posted here has everything I wanted to mention, but if there is a question I didn't really think to consider, don't be afraid to ask me. I'm pretty sure I didn't get everything ^^;
Yeah I've read it over now. Would it be possible if the one she found was broken, which is why it automatically activated? Perhaps it could be quite an easy fix, but she obviously doesn't know that. Would that help?

@EllieBeth If it's broken it wouldn't work. I figure you mean a beta version of the PokéConverter? But that can only make sense if that was found in Kalos, since again, that's where the factory is.
I apologize, I didn't see anything about a beta one when I read the stuff you posted about it at the start of this thread. Do you think there are any changes I could make to make this character work or should I just scrap them?

(Edit: the only idea I can think of, would be that they were originally from kalos and stumbled upon one there, and instead of being panicked about it, they're used to it, but upset about it, but if I'm being honest that's probably a bit far fetched, especially considering how a wild Pokémon could get from Kalos to Sinnoh)

Only way a Pokemon can go from Kalos to Sinnoh would be to fly there, teleport there, swim there, ride a Pokemon there, befriend a trainer and travel there with them, or get caught and then later get released by a trainer, or escape from a trainer.

@EllieBeth That's because how a wild pokémon is specific and story related. It would feel out of place if the document included how to get a PokéConverter as a wild pokémon.

btw it involves another set of OCs I have that I don't really feel like using right now. Besides I really do not want to start another RP ^^;

@EllieBeth That's because how a wild pokémon is specific and story related. It would feel out of place if the document included how to get a PokéConverter as a wild pokémon.

btw it involves another set of OCs I have that I don't really feel like using right now. Besides I really do not want to start another RP ^^;
In that case, I will come up with an alternate character

Ok here's the new characters I came up with:

Name: Maggie
Species: Human
Appearance: A short scruffy girl, of 19 years old. She has dark brown hair, which normally goes down to her shoulders, but she often keeps it up in either a bun or ponytail. She wears big practical walking boots, dungarees, and a brown long-sleeved t-shirt. In addition, due to the snow, she is wearing a big puffy, navy blue coat, lined with wooloo wool, that she bought from Galar, and a grey gravity beanie with a pokeball pin on it.
Personality: She's quite cheery, especially with pokemon who she usually prefers the company of over people. She's quite skilled in keeping Pokémon happy and calm. She does however, get angry easily, if she thinks she's being insulted, but she's quick to calm down.
Other: She grew up on a quite wealthy family ranch. Since they could afford it, the ranch, on top of being a farm, also acts as a day care and mini pokemon centre, complete with a few rooms for trainer accommodation! She's currently traveling, doing the gym challenge to get more practical experience with pokemon so she can start to work properly at the ranch, rather than just helping. She has 4 Sinnoh gym badges, and a team with several pokemon, though she only has one, her main partner on her now.

Name: Lily
Species: Leafeon
Appearance: Colours are slightly dulled since it is winter. They are brighter in the summer. She has a collar, with a little leaf tag on it, with her name, and Maggie's contact details on. She can look a little intimidating when she wants to.
Personality: Lily is generally very sweet and playful, to people she knows, but tends to be very overprotective of Maggie, picking fights she shouldn't, and being a bit of a nuisance with new trainers she doest trust. It's quite likely she'd growl at you, when you first meet her, but prove you're no threat to her trainer, and she will completely adore you (think like a very happy Labrador dog). In terms of battle, she's not the most powerful, but is fierce and upclose. This sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. She sometimes gets carried away in the moment, ignoring Maggie and acting recklessly, which has cost them several battles.
Other: Also came from the ranch, she's been Maggie's pokemon since she was a kid.

Are these two ok?

Last edited: