• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah, I assumed everyone had headed in... You know, now that I rethink this, I feel like an idiot ._.
I'mma delete my post and come up with something better tomorrow. Same concept but better writing. (And proper continuity.)
Sorry 'bout that, guys. :(

Yea, I was confused when your character walked right past mine in the snow, but seeing how aloof she was to the cold of the snow, I brushed it off as she didn't really notice.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It's actually completely within Mia's character to do something like that. A hint - her sense of empathy is a charade. She doesn't feel empathy and never will. She probably would walk right past your character, then realize her mistake later and attempt to justify it without seeming like a sociopath. (Even though she is, well, a sociopath.)

If you guys really want to know, I can just reveal what she is in a spoiler. That might clear things up a bit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She is technically kinda sorta supposed to be human. She's just not anymore.

As for exactly what she is... even that's uncertain. She's heavily based on Bete Noire, but their origins are completely unrelated. I suppose she's a genetically modified human with.... something else mixed in. That's probably the best explanation. My first idea was actually a Malamar/human hybrid, but I decided that the Pokehuman thing was already done in this RP so I scratched it.

I FINALLY FINISHED MY REPLY WOO—

I wanted to describe the family room too, but that would make my response ugly long. I already thought the entrance hall took up a huge chunk of the response so I’ll do it in my next response lol

On a different note, here’s a dumb little anecdote. So I wanted to type ‘Kyokan’, but accidentally put in ‘Kakyoin’ instead and that made me realize why I have a massive crush on Kakyoin.

I HAVE A THING FOR RED HEADS WITH LONG HAIR AAAA—

Well, I might need to wait with my next post, since well... let's just say that thing happened just recently eep.

Also, I had to fix some autocompletes after taking a quick look at a prior post, and decided to turn off autocomplete for now because of that being a bit of a pain now it seems.

As for why Ethan is completely a Pokémon, he overdosed on the experimental samples earlier when he was a human; since he took several syringes instead of just one. (One syringe + vial would give the equivalent of a Pokéhuman hybrid kind of thing, while more would produce unpredictable results.)

@EeviumZ Okay, after talking about “Bete Noire” with my sister who knows more about the character; she said that a character like that is dancing dangerously close to over powered which is part of the ‘do nots’ in all RPs on this site.

If I can get in trouble for just giving my OC an earring then I think you can get in trouble for having a character similar to Betty.

I’m not saying to change your character, but maybe just nerf them. Also don’t kill characters willy-nilly like Betty, I’m sure you already know that, but just putting that out there for everyone too. This supposed to be a chill RP, I just wanna vibe ;u;

Ethan is kinda mixed in terms of power; since on one hand, he has the mind of an adult and able to use his prior skills somewhat, while he is not the greatest with combat or survival due to his basically newborn-ish body he is in.

I'm going to do quite a bit of updating to his status since a lot of things might happen quickly to his overall health now that he is the equivalent of being fainted / unconscious at the moment.

Last edited:
Sal doesn't live by the rules of Pokemon battles, which explains why he kills things so fast. He is a bit speedy, but is more likely to die from sunlight. But he is always addicted to killing, which means he's not good at just making a Pokemon faint

Hey guys,,,

part0.jpg

Tag yourselves; I'm all three at once