• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

@Mich_010, no offense, but Sal would have resisted against the pulling off of that cloth, as it was Mixed into his rag, and as you know, you shouldn't pull off a Mimikyu's cloth. just a reminder.
also, when does Uji arrive?

@Mich_010 @MOI N
Yea, I saw that and thought that was strange. While I couldn't remember if it was explicitly stated, but I thought it was implied that he stitched the cloth to his rag. If you ripped the cloth off the rag, the Mimikyu could be partially seen in the rag, due to the rag not covering him up entirely. Plus, if anybody saw him at that moment, they would die. Also, you can't pick people up without their permission as that is autoing. I didn't say anything about my character being picked up without my permission because he was already knocked out, so I didn't care. But since MOI N's character is awake, there is nothing stopping them from saying that their character jumped out of Suta's arms before she made her way to the family room. Plus, the Mimikyu was picking up shards of glass - they might fall out of Mimikyu's grasp, either cutting Suta or the Mimikyu's rag and itself.

Provided Robin is close to Ethan, yes he would be able to see the Elgyem's injuries. (Though Ethan does not know about what they are yet.)

I'll reveal it here for the sake of making the RP a bit easier.
  • Head: Bruised -
and contusions on his head gradually worsened.
  • Torso: Frostnip / Mild Frostbite -
Part of his chest started to become red, and started to sting as if a pack of angry wasps came by.
He quietly panted and attempted to conceal the patches of red spots on his skin
  • Left Hand: Scratched / Lacerated -
The gashes on his left hand

Edit: Okay, I guess the spoiler didn't want to cooperate with me that time, so I'm taking it off I guess. Also fixed the quotes real quick after noticing something a bit odd, eep.

@Kiraru Man this thing you do is so cool. I low-key wanna do it, but I'm usually more than one character so no lmao

also, do you guys like drawings?

well, too bad, I'm sharing them anyway :,D

doodlepg1.jpg
doodlepg2.jpg

I kind of find it funny how calm Kyoryu looks for someone who's about to decimate someone with a deadly sun laser :,D
i cannot wait until kaiyo officially loses his last marble.jpg

Ah thanks, I'm working on the affinity module right now since Ethan is starting to have a change in affinity with others. (Though he does not exactly know anyone as much yet.)

I'll get to the role play soon once I am finished with that thing.

I like drawings, since it allows me to learn from other's examples and to see how can it be improved, if there is a need for that.

Quick Edit: Arrows are not showing up, despite them being unicode. I'll find something else to substitute real quick...

Happy Edit: Hurray! The arrows / pointers I found work here! (Sort of... on mobile they're a bit finicky so I have to constantly update them until I can find something that works for both mobile and pc.)

Key:
  • Blue Name = Unfamiliar Person / Pokémon
  • = Small Friendship Increase
  • = Large Friendship Increase
  • = No Recent Friendship Increase / Decrease
  • = Small Friendship Decrease
  • = Large Friendship Decrease

Last edited:
If I had a problem with you bringing my character in the house without my permission, then I would have said so, but seeing that he was unconscious and he wouldn't have fought Suta, there was no point in giving you permission to bring him in. I'm not saying he should be left out there, I'm saying that I don't care what happens to his body when he's unconscious.

But autoing is controlling a character and their bodies/items in possession without permission from the player (even if the item isn't their character's to begin with). Like picking someone up and taking a thing that is in their possession away from them. You aren't giving MOI N's character a chance to fight back, which you need to. If a character is unconscious (like mine), then I don't care. If they are awake and able to fight the actions taken upon their character, then give them that option.

@Kiraru Man this thing you do is so cool. I low-key wanna do it, but I'm usually more than one character so no lmao

also, do you guys like drawings?

well, too bad, I'm sharing them anyway :,D

View attachment 768712 View attachment 768713
I kind of find it funny how calm Kyoryu looks for someone who's about to decimate someone with a deadly sun laser :,D
View attachment 768715
I feel like those pictures are gonna be really useful in remembering the characters! I also just wanted to make a quick change to Nancy; despite being a ghost, she is more like a ghost type so she could still physically feel some things, or be hurt in a fight

@Merciless Medic So Lux asking for help was not considered permission? I thought it wasn't considered autoing mainly because of that, not because Fuji was unconscious. Oh, I don't want to argue. You've been on this website longer than I have, so what does a punk like me know? I understand what you're trying to say; I won't rely on my roleplaying experience from other places (Amino and Instagram, but the roleplaying community in IG is so dead you'd think you've stumbled across a graveyard.) I need to adapt if I wanna stay here. I actually like how strict this place is. In other places it's every man for himself lol

@Kiraru Oo, I felt that. I wanna use emojis but they never show up on this website and I don't know why
Screenshot_2019_12_06_11_18_31.png

@EllieBeth I have something like that in my signature, oh but you can't see that on mobile lmao here I'll post what my signature says

It has to be explicit permission from the player itself. Then again, I didn't care if people autoed my character since he was unconscious and he needed the help, which is why I was saying that I didn't care about giving you permission because there would have been no point. I was mainly making the case for MOI N's character.

Ps, those things at the bottom of your post might be better in the signature part... just saying.

(That way you don't have to constantly copy / paste them and the line easily lets people know about the signature thing. Of course, mobile users can't see signature as Medic / Pichu stated.)

Also, I'll just say that the words of friendship / relations / affinity used in my module are a bit different depending on which character it is, and if they're a trainer or Pokémon.

I played around and managed to find arrows in the unicode that work for both mobile and pc. Also, the color tool is so nice, though I try to avoid too bright colors that are difficult to read on many devices.

Name: Fuji Tanaka
Title(s): The Moody Trainer; The Lightning Menace
Height: 5'03" (160 cm)
Hair: Short black hair
Build: He has some tone, but isn't very muscular, as he doesn't strengthen himself.
Eye Color: Black eyes, but occasionally puts in yellow contact lenses.
Birthplace: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
First Pokemon: Shinx (now a Luxio)
Affiliation: Acquaintances to his mother's nursing job and his father's breeding job
Likes: He likes Electric- and Dark-Type Pokemon, helping others, learning, and battling.
Dislikes: He dislikes bullies and people/Pokemon being rude or showing off bad behavior.
Fears: He fears losing his family, his Pokemon, and feeling like a failure.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: He wears black shirt and black jeans with yellow stripes running down each side of his apparel. He wears black biker gloves and combat boots. He also has a yellow backpack with a black lightning bolt motif.
Badges: He has the first two badges from Sinnoh: The Coal Badge and the Forest Badge.
Achievements: He has gotten two badges from Sinnoh, and has passed a short tutoring class in battling and strategies that his parents paid for, while also helping them in their nursing/day care/breeding jobs.

Personality: A jolly charmer he is, he likes to make jokes and play around with others. He is quite the energetic and outgoing lad, sometimes going so far as to humiliate himself and others. Of course, that is only half the time. The other half, he can be kind of moody and cynical, making dark jokes and not caring - a complete 180 from his other side. This is just due to puberty and the moodiness will subside in a few years. He can change between these two moods from something either good or bad happening to him. During battle, he can either be battling in a goofy kind of way or in a more brutal way. Due to his very informative upbringing about Pokemon, he can sometimes poke fun at people who don't know enough about them, with the "fun" ranging between him apologizing afterwards to being super cruel about it.

Battle Style: He trains his Pokemon to be brutal. When he's his happier self, he'll have his Pokemon fight seriously, yet silly. When he's his cynical self, he'll have his Pokemon utilize their wild instincts in a fight and have them fight brutally.

Background:
Fuji was born in Jubilife City, where his parents worked as a nurse (mother) and a breeder (father), who also had a day care. Because of his parents' professions, he began learning about the anatomy of humans and Pokemon, how to take care of them, and how to fight from a young age. His father gifted him his first Pokemon when he turned 8 - a Shinx he specifically bred for Fuji. Fuji and his new Pokemon friend were inseparable after that, and they both take great care of each other.

Of course, when Fuji went out to the Pokemon School and learn a little more about the world when he turned 10, he was bullied quite badly. He didn't really get many friends, and this constant bad attention exacerbated his moodiness when he hit puberty. Getting friends now is a little more difficult, as he can just change his emotions at any given time and sour his usually good first impressions with people. This was also made worse when his older brother horribly failed Sinnoh's Tournament League. To redeem himself, his brother went to Galar and gifted Fuji a Nickit, since he knew his affinity for the Electric- and Dark-Types.

Finding the new Pokemon a hassle, Fuji just reluctantly took the gift and thanked his brother before heading up to Snowpoint City, where he needed to help his mother with her nursing equipment before he can go back and continue on his journey to beat the Sinnoh Tournament League.

Name: Lux
Species: Luxio - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Personality: He is quite the sweet talker towards female Pokemon, and he likes to size up male Pokemon and fight them and he likes to show off if there is a female Pokemon he is particularly smitten with... Which it might as well be all of them. He has matured a bit though, but can still be childish. He does have mood swings and the new arrival Nickit doesn't make things any easier for him.
Ability: Rivalry - Increases damage dealt towards males and decreases damage dealt towards females.
Held Item: N/A
History: Lux was specially born for Fuji when he turned 8. Lux looks up to Fuji like an older brother and doesn't want to separate from him nor see him hurt. Of course, through being a specially born Shinx with all the Elemental Fang attacks, he also has a huge surge of testosterone and adrenaline whenever he is near another Pokemon, whether it be male or female. His Ability exacerbates this, which makes it very difficult for him to attack females, but he has no care in the world for other male Pokemon and would want to fight them to show off. He evolved pretty recently into a Luxio as they were traveling through Mt. Coronet.

Name: Foku
Species: Nickit - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE]
Personality: Being a gift from his older brother, who is currently traveling Galar, Foku is very mischievous and doesn't fully answer to Fuji's commands. He is fairly new to the team, so he will act of his own accord for the majority of the time, as he doesn't respect Fuji enough. It doesn't help that the pressure of evolving later because of how close he is doesn't help his mood. He constantly steals from Fuji and the other people around him, constantly getting Fuji into more trouble than he can count. Even though he couldn't care less about finding a mate, he does like to woo girl Pokemon with his insane charisma just to rile up Lux.
Ability: Stakeout - Deals double the damage when a Pokemon switches in to battle.
Held Item: N/A
History: Foku was caught by Fuji's older brother after a chance meeting, with the little fox stealing something of Fuji's brother's before getting caught. Foku never really left the PokeBall after that and wanted to sleep. The next thing he knew, he was looking at the face of a different trainer, who didn't seem too happy to have him, especially after Foku tried to steal Fuji's stuff from his backpack. Realizing that Fuji didn't exactly like Foku's stealing habits, he usually spends his time in the PokeBall.
Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Title(s): The Eccentric Researcher; The Brutal Mistress
Height: 5'08" (172.7 cm)
Hair: Pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled back into a short ponytail.
Build: Pretty slim, yet toned.
Eye color: Black with pink and pale purple specks
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.
First Pokémon: Pichu (now an Alolan Raichu)
Affiliations: A science group who focuses on Pokemon and their potential in genetic research, and some professors.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon, working, finding a breakthrough, and analyzing her enemies.
Dislikes: She dislikes ignorance and opinions based on no factual evidence.
Fears: She fears losing her Pokemon and her family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: Her‌ ‌usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ ‌She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ Mega Bracelet on her right wrist and a ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌‌on her left wrist with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z, a Psychium-Z‌, ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos, as well as more underlined below.
Achievements: She has gotten all badges from all regions, all ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, all Princess Keys in Kalos, and all stamps in Alola. Due to these achievements, she has only ever competed in a league once, and that was the Kanto league, winning first place, but quickly denied fighting the Elite Four, as her want to beat the league was more as a requirement to get accepted into Veritas's Battle Spire than for any glory or fame. She has also been highly experienced with Aloraichium-Z and Mega Gengar. (APPROVED BY STELLARWIND)

Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌ ‌

Battle Style: She goes by what her Pokemon want. What battle style they preferred. Of course, they are nothing short from brutal, they have their own way of showcasing this.

Background:
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌Due to accomplishing feats and garnering a practical rich boy stalker, who thought impressing her with an expensive and rare gift was a good idea, she obtained a Gengarite and promptly left the boy before he had a chance to express his feelings for her. By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ ‌She‌ ‌sped‌ ‌through‌ ‌these‌ ‌courses‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌soon‌ ‌became‌ ‌a‌ ‌researcher‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌of‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌not‌ ‌long‌ ‌after.‌ ‌Due to her accomplishments in academics, she received a Key Stone from her parents, to which she put to good use as she began training her Gengar everyday. She‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ ‌before‌ ‌graduating‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌laboratory‌ ‌she‌ ‌now‌ ‌owns‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌

Due‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌excellent‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌in‌ ‌many‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon-related‌ ‌topics,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌soon‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌start‌ ‌her‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌to‌ ‌further‌ ‌her‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌and‌ ‌become‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor.‌

Quite recently, she was quite interested in being a Battle Master at the Spire. She, of course, went there throughout the year when she was 29 and showed off her prowess and her Mega Evolution as she took breaks from her research. Because of her intense and brutal Pokemon techniques and fitting with the battle style of each of her Pokemon, she was accepted as a Battle Master.

Name: Chu
Species: Alolan Raichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: Chu is quite the silly little mouse. Adorable, cuddly, and curious, most people wouldn't think that she would fight so ferociously in a battle. She likes to combine both her physical and special attacks into amazing combinations and uses her speed to confound enemies before letting loose combinations of moves she has been practicing for years.
Ability: Surge Surfer - Doubles speed when under the effects of Electric Terrain.
Held Item: Electric Seed - In a satchel around her neck. Once Electric Terrain is active, the seeds will activate and coat her in defensive electricity, boosting her physical defenses. OR Aloraichium-Z - With the power of Thunderbolt awakened by the dance, Chu can unleash Stoked Sparksurfer.
History: Being born at the same time as Shade, they were destined to be together. They have been inseparable since and have been through thick and thin with one another. She had learned many techniques that most people don't remember the Pichu line ever learning in the first place and this gives her an edge in battle as she has been trained to fight using every part of her body. She was trained so extensively that her electrical cheek pouches wouldn't startle her into fits of crying or hurt her. When she evolved nearly 25 years after her birth into a Pikachu, she had to train herself how to use this new body before she evolved into an Alolan Raichu 3 years later. Now, she is an exceptional partner to Shade and has quite the experience on her resume, as well as being smart enough with what moves to use against certain Pokemon and knowing how to use a vast majority of moves due to her constant training with many different kinds of species. The only Pokemon who is on par with her is Shade's Gengar without Mega evolving. She has also helped Shade in her research, becoming a cuddly friend to most skittish wild Pokemon that Shade needs for her research. When she evolved into an Alolan Raichu, she also gained the ability to telepathize pictures and simple phrases to Shade, but never full blown sentences.

Name: Gar
Species: Gengar - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Poison[/TYPE]
Personality: As a normal Gengar, he is quite fatherly and lovable, if not a little mischievous, towards his trainer. He loves to help her out and he feels better when he is able to console her from a nightmare by eating her nightmares with Dream Eater or just holding her when she is having a mental breakdown due to lack of sleep. During a battle, he is nothing short of brutal and his mischievousness comes out full blast as he confounds his opponents with speed and ranged attacks. However, when he becomes a Mega Gengar, his sweet demeanor drastically changes. He becomes even more brutal, viewing his opponents like prey that need to be dealt with quickly rather than a fun rival he is sparring against. Due to this, the attacks he unleashes can send quite a few Pokemon to the hospital immediately if they underestimate his strength and Shade usually has to return him immediately before he tries to kill the poor things if he ever loses himself to the energy.
Ability: Cursed Body - When hit by an attack that makes physical contact, it has a chance to become disabled. | Shadow Tag - Due to the permanent 'Mean Look' from Mega Gengar's third eye, it prevents most Pokemon from switching out.
Held Item: Either a Spell Tag connected by an earring or a Gengarite around his body in a band. The Spell Tag increases the power of his Ghost-Type attacks while the Gengarite allows him to Mega Evolve.
History: As a Gastly, he was founded by Shade's mother, who had taken a liking to the creature. But she didn't catch him, as it was her sister who caught him. Of course, the sister didn't take good care of Gar, and he fled, taking his PokeBall with him. He came upon Shade's mother again and quickly became her partner, and an inseparable one at that. He had evolved shortly after into a Haunter, and then into a Gengar as she traded him over to Shade's father, who didn't even start dating her mother until a few years later. Gar was an exceptional beast at battling, and stood by Shade's father's side just as obediently as he had done for Shade's mother. When the two finally came together, married, and had children, Gar took a specific liking to Shade. He would make sure she was taken care of first before all her other siblings and loved to play with her and Chu as they grew. Their bond became much stronger than Gar's bond with Shade's parents and he became something of a fatherly bodyguard for her before she started off on her journey. She didn't bring him with until she was older, when she decided she wanted him with her to help her with her recurring nightmares and studies. This led them to become closer with one another again and she began using him in most of the battles she came across. He would even eat Shade's negative emotions to make his Dark Pulse stronger for one use, which benefited both trainer and Pokemon. When he was given the ability to Mega Evolve, he was all for it at first until he transformed. He felt he was losing himself and his sight of what mattered to him and he almost attacked his trainer, to whom he saw as his daughter. Heartbroken, it took some begging from Shade to go back to using Mega Evolution, but he was able to regain his ability to retain the memories he had held with his trainer to keep himself from going berserk. Of course, even now mega evolving is very difficult and taxing on him, as he would snap and go on a murderous rampage when stewing in the Mega Evolution energy for too long. He sometimes regrets training for this power boost, but until the time comes where he completely loses himself and attacks his own trainer, he will keep using this technique as it seems to make her happy.

Name: Schwartz
Species: Hydreigon - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Dragon[/TYPE]
Personality: True to his species, he is extremely brutal and only really listens to one person. Because of this, only Shade can really talk and even get near and take care of him without receiving injuries or a growl. In a battle, he attacks without discretion of his own safety. He begged Shade to wear the Life Orb so he could better smash and overwhelm his opponent's defenses in exchange for getting his strength sapped. Of course, getting hurt just enrages him more making him act more like a feral Pokemon hellbent on destroying the thing that is breathing or moving in front of it.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type attacks and the effects of terrain and Arena Trap, until he lands.
Held Item: Life Orb - A life-sucking orb in a necklace around his main head. It damages him in turn for a power boost.
History: Schwartz didn't used to be this brutal. As a Deino, he was the runt of his family, timid and scared of everything around him. Shade had gained his trust and nursed him back to health from a scuffle he had with older members of his species. Because of this, he followed Shade around like a lost puppy and became her partner in the Unova region. He evolved sometime later during her fight with Drayden in an official gym battle, his brutal personality budding as soon as he evolved. Shade had to calm him down by holding him down, as he refused to enter his PokeBall. After calming him down, he was able to focus throughout the rest of the battle. When he evolved next during a fight with Shade's brother's Charizard, both Shade and her brother had to struggle in holding Schwartz down. His brutal behavior and "kill-all" attitude endangered everyone involved and he almost killed the brother's Charizard. After calming down from the sudden powerful urge from the evolution, he lost his cute demeanor. He only ever listens to Shade, and very rarely her brother who had helped calm him down. He doesn't trust himself around anyone except for Shade because he has had the most experience with her and will growl at anyone who comes near him or her due to his protective nature and his brutalizing demeanor.

Name: Princess
Species: Jellicent - [TYPE]Water[/TYPE][TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]
Personality: A very bubbly and outgoing personality, Princess is a hugger, if not also a little vain and sassy at times. The epitome of a true princess spirit, she can be a little full of herself and enjoys parties way more than the average human might. In battle, she requires a little bit of guidance from her trainer, but only needs a few key words to help get her started. Once she's all warmed up, she doesn't need any help unless she needs some unorthodox guidance that only Shade's human brain can help with. She finds humans adorable and views them as pets, including her trainer. If she hugs people and Pokemon, don't be afraid. Just as long as you aren't over a deep body of water or on a boat, her instincts won't try and take you down with her.
Ability: Damp - Prevents explosions and damage from Aftermath.
Held Item: Nothing OR Ghostium-Z - Allows her to use the power of any Ghost-Type attack she knows for Never-Ending Nightmare or have any additional effects for any Ghost-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Frillish, she was quite a sad and lonely individual. She was still vain as she is now, but only to a certain degree, as her slight depression either nullified this behavior or made it ten times worse. Of course, after battling Shade's Chu as a Pichu at the time when she tried to take Chu for how cute and adorable she was, she was amazed at the amount of power and bond they both shared. She wanted to experience that and became almost jealous and envious of Chu. She began stalking Shade throughout the Unova region and even followed her all the way to the Kanto region, where she was finally caught. Her and Chu had an intense rivalry with one another as Princess tried to find herself, but it was ultimately Chu who helped her with this. After one sparring match, Princess had evolved and realized that she already had what she wanted, but she still fought for something she thought she still needed to fight for. Of course, she only realized this when she almost drowned Chu in a deep body of water right after Princess evolved. Realizing her mistake, she apologized to Chu profusely and became a better part of Shade's team, almost idolizing Shade at times.

Name: Doom
Species: Houndoom - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]
Personality: Doom can be pretty serious when he is around anyone but Shade, to whom he can be as sweet as a little Lillipup and as protective as an Arcanine. He has a very gentle demeanor when he doesn't feel threatened, but can overwhelm foes with his flaming brutality. He doesn't exactly care if he causes burns that last forever on a target, but he tries not to as he doesn't want to make Shade feel bad. He is a very mixed fighter, and rarely uses Status moves.
Ability: Flash Fire - When hit by Fire-Type moves, it raises his physical damage as it bolsters his muscles.
Held Item: Nothing OR Darkinium-Z - Allows him to use Black Hole Eclipse with any Dark-Type attack he knows or use a variety effects with any Dark-Type Status move he knows.
History: As a Houndour, he was the heir to a pack of Houndour and Houndoom living near Mt. Moon. Shade had gotten too close to their pack and Doom was told to protect his pack and chase her off, or do worse things if she stayed and threatened their safety. Shade knowing what these packs were like due to books detailing their behaviors, began to use the body language of the Houndour. Doom was incredibly confused, but still had to do his duty, up until the leader of the pack came around to realize that the human before them was very different from the others. Testing her a couple of times, Doom's father warily tested her fighting skills against Doom, who agreed to fight her. Chu defeated Doom quite easily. Seeing that Doom could learn something from her, Doom's father sent Doom with Shade to train and come back as the leader to his pack. Reluctantly complying, he went with Shade and came back to his pack a few years later as a Houndoom. Of course, it has been awhile, his father was too old to continue to lead, and another Houndoom had taken over - a rival from a different pack. Determined to take his pack back, Shade trained him how to fight without her guidance and set him off against the pack leader. After a good and hard tussle, Doom won leadership of his pack. Shade then left Doom to keep protecting his pack and allowed the pack to live near her ranch, granted they don't try and eat any of the ranch's Pokemon. Agreeing, Doom now lives there peacefully with his pack, and agreeing to go with Shade when she asks while his mate and kids take over the leader's duties while he's gone.

Name: Mitosis
Species: Reuniclus - [TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]
Personality: A scientific and intelligent blob of enlarged cells, Mitosis loves and practically breathes science as she enjoys helping Shade out with her research. Mitosis will take any chance she can get helping Shade out with her scientific research, even if it means neglecting her health, to which Shade despises but she can't exactly complain as she does it, as well. During battle, she uses her tough body and calculating mind to see what could possibly happen and make a split second plan of action to counter it. She knows she isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but just as long as she can foresee it before it happens, she can win the battle or at least prep it for the next Pokemon.
Ability: Magic Guard - Only takes damage from direct damage, not damage from weather or status conditions.
Held Item: Nothing OR Psychium-Z - Allows her to use Shattered Psyche with any Psychic-Type attack she knows or use a variety effects with any Psychic-Type Status move she knows.
History: As a Solosis, she was quite the shy and quirky one. She loved to tumble about in her squishy ball and seemed very interested in life all around her. Shade had found her doing just that, completely oblivious to anything human-like around her. Opting to watch the little Solosis after awhile of contemplating whether or not to catch her as a surprise, Shade couldn't help but feel more and more attached to this adorable little ball full of curiosity. Mitosis realized Shade had been watching her and ran away before realizing that Shade meant no harm. Still skittish and finding the fact that Shade had been watching her for who knows how long a little creepy, she realized that was what she was doing whenever she ran across something interesting. Shade then made an offer to allow Mitosis to travel with her and see and understand many amazing things. After contemplating it over, she decided to accept the deal if Shade could catch her. With Mitosis using Rollout to get away and using Psychic to slow her down with obstacles, Shade still caught her and Mitosis kept her end of the bargain. As she evolved, she grew more and more interested in life around her, and soon finding a passion for genetics and microbiological life like her trainer. Since her evolution into a Reuniclus, she has helped Shade with gathering material and taking care of Pokemon and her testing materials in exchange for finding the secret to life along with her trainer.

Last edited:
That works too. XD yup, click the Signature, and then you'll be able to make a signature. Try not to make your signature too big. If it gets too large, make a spoiler (I have seen people get into trouble for having a signature that wasn't put in a spoiler and it was too big, as it covered the entirety of the people's monitor screen). The character limit is 20,000 characters.

On mobile, it's very similar. Go to your profile's picture, press on it, and then signature should be underneath.

I'll probably think about the next post soon, though I assume that finals are going on so...

Also, I found out about the 20k limit after having just TWO characters.

I usually use spoilers for my stuff so that it looks nice and tidy, and so that my thing does not well, end up looking like a typical Monopoly game during its final moments.

Totally didn't disclose it by putting a status after having to use google docs so the entry doesn't get deleted should it accidentally be too long.