• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

Route 217

Deep within Sinnoh Route 217 lies a mysterious mansion emitting an ominous aura. Its walls were covered in black bricks and every window had its curtains closed shut. It was like the owner didn't want any light to seep into the manor. It wasn't like there was much to see anyway, the summer season only touched this place for a moment and went away to release the harsh snow storms that frequent on this route. There was nothing but constant harsh snowfall and intense winds that would easily disorient anyone traveling here.

"You poor thing, you're terribly lost are you?"

A gentle voice spoke to the shivering soul outside. It belonged to a tall man with dark blue hair and azure eyes. His pale skin made him look like a ghost compared to the dark mansion he appears to reside in. From the looks of his clothes, he seemed to be the butler that worked for whoever owned this gothic mansion. He wore a simple black suit with a white jabot around his neck that resembled the white part on an Empoleon's belly.
His warm smile contrasted the the chilling atmosphere. The merciless snow outside and the darkness within the mansion both felt like undesirable options. It came down to choosing which one was the least uncomfortable.

⠀⠀⠀"Route 217" is a Pokémon roleplay taking place in the Sinnoh region. The setting is a mysterious gothic manor within the route that seems to house 6 characters. This intended to be a chill RP, which is really just a bunch a characters chillin' in a creepy haunted mansion*. The purpose to have a relaxing RP, but drama can be added in if desired.
⠀⠀⠀The first person to sign up will be the "shivering soul" that was being spoken to in the starter. A max of 5 people can be able to join this RP. Once there has been 5 accepted members, the RP will become closed. This forum will still be here for OOC talk and other stuff I feel like sharing about this RP.
⠀⠀⠀I will be playing as 6 characters. Not all of them at once of course, just the ones being interacted to. Kaiyo will be the main one I'm using since he is the one that greets everyone.

Kaiyo

⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kaiyo is an average male that is 6' tall (182 cm) with a slim build. He has pale skin, azure eyes in an almond shape, and dark blue hair that ends just past his chin. His bangs sweep to the right, but don't cover his eyes. His face is somewhat of an oval structure. His nose is slightly longer than average and his lips are a bit thin. His jaw is very defined which shapes his head nicely. His attire consists of a simple black suit, a jabot shaped like the white part of an Empoleon's belly, white gloves, and a cape. The outer cloth is black, but the inside is blue. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kaiyo is very proper and acts very elegantly. He is nice to everyone he meets and insists on speaking formally to everyone. He also has a very high tolerance, still acting polite even to people he can admittedly hate. He's somewhat of a doormat, but Kaiyo doesn't really get angry, so he just shrugs it off. Kaiyo seems to be very loyal to the head of the household. He almost has a cult-like obsession with them, since he is willing to do anything they tell him to do without hesitation. ⎦

Other characters and their locations are under the spoilers

Suta | Located on the second floor corridor
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Suta is an averaged height female standing at 5' 3" (159 cm). Her build is pretty muscular, with her blue and black corset exposing her strong arms. The corset holds a black bow on her chest and her skin is a light gold. Her eyes looks exactly like a Luxray's with the whites of her eyes being red instead and iris being gold. She has messy black hair that ends in the middle of her back and she has Luxray ears on top of her head. Her head is shaped somewhat like an upside down triangle, her nose is pretty small and her mouth is also small. She wears black shorts with blue thigh high socks and black boots. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Suta is very quiet. Like too quiet. She never says anything no matter what you do. She just silently observes everything and takes action when she thinks its necessary. Like Kaiyo, she's extremely loyal to the head of the household and would be willing to do anything for them. She's also very aloof, not really changing her neutral expression no matter what she's doing. She's also brave and tough, not fearing to get hurt or hurting others. ⎦

Hyoga | Located outside
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Hyoga looks like a normal Glaceon with no remarkable marks on his body. He can transform into his human form with his PokéConverter. As a human, he has normal male body standing at 5' 4" (162 cm) with a lean build. His skin is pale as snow and his hair is an icy cyan that ends around his upper back. His bangs are similar to Kaiyo's and he has ears of a Glaceon. His aqua blue eyes are slightly upturned, his nose is kind of small, but not too much. His lips are actually pretty thick, perfect for a lipstick model. His head is round and kind of small.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As for his attire, he wears a light cyan jacket with the sleeves rolled up. On the right is a dark aqua glove that is fingerless. He wears a belt that has a diamond shaped charm hanging of on the left side. His trousers and boots matches his jacket, making things consistent. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Hyoga is pretty queer. He's pretty flamboyant which makes him quite the entertainer. He does love singing and is even interested in dancing. He's kind to everyone he initially meets, but he is short tempered. He doesn't like being talked down to and being compared to others, especially Pokémon. If it gets really heated, Hyoga can even become violent. He seems to take it really personally when it comes to his trainer; the head of household. His love for his trainer seems the most extreme, but it's actually nothing compared to his other teammates. ⎦

Kyoryu | Located at the greenhouse
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kyoryu is lanky and really tall standing at 6' 7" (199 cm). He has green messy hair with a tiny braid on the right like a padawan. His skin is dark and he's mostly exposed with the green cloth around his waist being the only thing covering him up. He wears a large golden necklace and wears an armband to match on the right. His face is heart shaped, his grey eyes are hooded, his nose is skinny and lips are painfully average. His jawline is somewhat soft, but is still shaped nicely. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kyoryu is very kind and gentle. He spends most of time tending the garden in the greenhouse and relaxing there because he feels the most comfortable in that part of the house. He is a very chill person, even finding it difficult to get angry. He can get upset, but his lifestyle is so mellow, that he rarely feels negative emotions. Like Kayio, he is loyal to the head of the household, believing that they are the reason why their life is so easy now. ⎦

Kyokan | Located in a second floor bedroom
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kyokan is a averaged size male standing at 5' 7" (169 cm). On top of his muscular light peach skinned body is a black turtleneck and a red leather jacket with matching gloves. His trousers are white and he wears knife holders around both his thighs for his two blades. His boots are red and have very tiny spikes on the soles of the boots. His long red hair is brushed over to the right and rests on his shoulder. On the left, he wears an earring holding a Scizorite. His yellow eyes are almond shaped, his nose is average, his lips are totally kissable, and his jawline is actually pretty sharp ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Kyokan is the definition of aloof. He doesn't seem to care about anything that happens around him. He of course gets more serious and offensive when he detects a threat, but if there isn't one, he'll remain neutral. He can get pretty annoyed easily with strangers. If he doesn't find any interest in interacting with someone, he'll just straight up leave and do something he find more worthy of his time. Kyokan definitely has the least intense loyalty to the head of the household, but he is still willing to listen to them and obey them. ⎦

Uji | Located in the same bedroom as Kyokan
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Uji has an average female body, but does stand at 5' 7" (169 cm). She has a heart shaped face, large grey eyes, a small nose, and a small mouth as well. Her hair is fluffy and appears to have the two blue plumes that an Altaria would have on their head. She has pale skin and wears a short sky blue dress with her white petticoat exposed at the bottom. She also has matching socks, but does not wear any shoes. (The drawing provided in the signatures shows Uji wearing a necklace, but she is not wearing it in this RP) ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Uji is very bubbly and energetic. She seems to be made out of pure happiness and finds joy in most of the things she do. She likes meeting new people. She is friendly and extroverted to every person she meets. This does give her a habit of trusting people a bit too easily. It doesn't really help that she isn't really the type to get angry and be able to stand up for herself. She would rather focus on things that make her happy instead of things that upset her. ⎦

⠀Rules⠀
  1. Follow Pokécharm's Pokemon RP Rules.
  2. You can use any type of character; Pokémon, trainer, etc. I don't mind how many characters you want to play as.
  3. Be an asshole in the RP, but not in OOC.
  4. Speaking of OOC, make sure all OOC messages stay on this thread.
  5. Please be patient.
  6. Don't try to romance my characters specifically. You can romance others, but my characters are either already in a relationship, asexual/aromantic, and just straight up baby.
  7. - ˏˋ New ˊˎ- Unless I know you personally, your characters can't just live in the mansion. The owner of the mansion hasn't even been revealed yet, and I honestly didn't really think this needed to be a rule, but I needed to add this in. Don't make your characters just automatically have an established relationship with mine when I haven't even told you much about my characters. Don't assume things about them, when you assume you make an ass out of u and me.
To submit a character either do what I did or follow the format found on this thread. Whichever you find more comfortable.

[TYPE NAME HERE]
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ [TYPE HERE] ⎦

Official drawings of all the characters I'm using for this RP can be found in my signature under "Route 217" spoilers.

Let's have a good time, yeah? Let's just vibe~

*The house is not actually haunted.

Further readings; PokéConverters | More drawings of "Route 217" characters

Last edited:
This seems like a pretty cool RP! Not to mention, a very interesting bio template. So, count me in! Here's my guy.

Robin Deux
⠀⠀⠀Appearance—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Robin stands at about 5'10, and has light blue slightly scruffy hair. Robin has blue eyes, and a scar across the bridge of his nose. He is relatively muscular, due to his working out and self training. He usually sticks with pretty plain clothes, preferring simple blue jeans and a green t-shirt. The shoes he wears are some worn down hiking boots, and usually his clothes are rather dirty. Robin also carries around a large backpack with camping supplies, and a sword that he uses to clear away brush when making a path and to Tutor Pokemon moves. However, since getting into Sinnoh Robin has made sure to invest in winter clothing. He wears a heavy blue parka with ski goggles to help him see in the intense snow, along with winter gloves. But unfortunately for him, Robin hadn't invested in snow pants, so his legs are not doing great in keeping out the cold. ⎦
⠀⠀⠀Personality—
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ Robin has a generally polite and well-meaning attitude. He tries to stay optimistic, but as a weakness tends to run away or ignore negatives. Robin enjoys talking to people, and one of his favorite things in the world is to travel to new places. Robin also enjoys having Pokemon battles and backpacking. If a word could describe his lifestyle, it would probably be wanderlust. He always loves to travel and learn new things about new places, and wants to see the whole world. ⎦

Thanks for showing me Mich, I really like the idea, the template.

Sorry Mich , i fixed up the character

Sal | Located in the Closet behind the front/main door, Has a den by Route 217
⠀⠀⠀Appearance
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀A Male Mimikyu, will often have bloodstains on rags.
⠀⠀⠀Personality
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⎡ A bit deranged likes killing pokemon like Pikachu, but will kill just about any pokemon for the satisfaction, but loyal to the house members and fun to be around when he isn't being brutal. Sal is polite to household members and acts as he is a bodyguard, also has some Depression about his Lonelyness⎦
Note ---
I know Sal is a girl name
Family--
Blaze , (Dad) , Umamai-Chan (Mom) , Allen (Uncle) , Kyuwa-Chan ( Aunt) , Frowan ( Uncle) Friends : Arnold ( Old Trainer)

Scene: It was time to feed the garden its food. Pokemon blood from Sal's most valuable possession, his Carved Knife found in the attic of the Mansion. After washing the blood with a rag piece, thanks to a worn-out shirt in a bin , and using his claw to squeeze out the blood. It was pitch black and the bucket felt cold. After pouring bit by bit onto the plants outside, and in the greenhouse, it was time to eat. Jaboca Berries were Sal's favorite, but he shared the food with a piece of a Torchic . A relaxing day, nevertheless exciting. Sal Thought while stuffing his cloth with Jaboca Berries for his body to eat.

Nighttime was the time to get active, when weak Ghost Types come out, such as Gastly, but after the damage, he had took from that fight with
that Ledian, after that Mach Punch had really tattered up Sal's cloth, but, as usual, he had won, with a Stun Move and then just plain stabbing it to death. Sal ran inside, up the stairs, to the sowing room. Finding the supplies he needed in a plastic draw simply labeled "Mimikyu's Kit". Sal took everything he needed and got to work.
|Back Story|
Originally coming from Route 12 in Alola, Sal , old enough to forage for himself, set out up the track. Having no friends , Sal back then desperately wanted a trainer . Wandering onto the route , there was no trainers. I guess it was night-time afterall . Sal turned back, but he heard a voice in the distance, and whipped round. Nothing.

He heard the voice much more clearly " Help!" it went . Now jogging towards the site, an excited Sal was ready to save this thing in need of help . "Help! " the voice cried out again , more desperate . Sal ran deep inside the forest feeling the growl of his stomach .Eventually he came to a stop at a deep ravine . He peered down and saw a trainer on a incredibly thin ledge. Sal extended his claws and helped the trainer up.

"Wow. Saved by a Pokemon . Just proves how unattractive i am", said the trainer . Sal felt sorry for him , and pointed to the trainer's belt.
" Mimikyu? (I'm lonely , i want to be caught.) "
The trainer threw a Pokeball at Sal . it missed entirely and fell in a Bunnelby hole. Sal grabbed the ball out and pressed himself into the ball and did not resist at all. A wide grin appeared on the trainer's face. "you're my second Pokemon", "I'm called Arnold Waverly ".

"Mi (I'm Sal) ", said Sal . After 8 years with no friends, Sal had finally made one, while still having tears of joy , knowing he was a lucky Mimikyu . When he finally got sent out of his Pokeball , he was at a cold food bar, Sal guessed. "It's an ice cream shop," said Arnold , who read Sal's Mind. " One cookie dough scoop please", Arnold said . "Here you go , and that Mimikyu of yours is really cute!" Sal blushed and followed his Trainer ."Here have a taste , Mimikyu , i think you'll really enjoy it" . It was the best thing he'd ever tasted , even better than a whole Torchic . After everything was finished , and Sal was inside his Pokeball .

When he was sent out again , this time he was fighting a Trainer's Trapinch . Sal used shadow ball.
The Trapinch dodged , calling him " Tratra (Ugly) " , and used Crunch and ripped a hole in his rag. Sal stared at the trainer , not the Pokemon . He used Shadow Claw on the trainer . The unknown trainer fell dead in an instant , and Sal ran into the woods. He had fixed himself by the time he was sent into his Pokeball . I was gonna die of sunlight otherwise.When he woke up he found himself in a metal cage , with some text which stated " Hearthome Pokemon Prison," Oh great.After several hours , a dish with some pellets in it came through a slipped through . Sal tried them and threw the dish back through the slit , but it failed .It was dark , with some faint lights, so Sal threw his cloth off, and slipped through the dishes slit on the other side. His costume also made it through . A scream came and Sal saw a dead lady on the ground beside him , midway through washing dishes. Sal put his costume back on and broke open a window at the top and threw his costume through , then slid through the tiny window. There was a razor fence with Pokemon guards. No problem here.It was night , thank goodness .he slipped through a gap in the fence but his tail gave off a clang!, and a Raichu could be seen charging up thunder to deal with Sal. Running as fast as possible , Sal hid himself in a bus, in the engines. Putting on his costume, Sal saw the Raichu and a bunch of other powerful pokemon run past , in different directions. How smart of me. But , suddenly the bus chugged into life. They'll never find me on a Moving bus. Sal realised he was nowhere near Alola, , and started crying.
After waking up , Sal ripped a hole in the bus and read the sign. Route 217 . All forestry ,this was nice. Sal ran among the bushes and found a huge house , looking abandoned . This is much better than my old home , but there's no one I'm friends with anymore .
MimikYuded.gif

Attachments

• MimikYuded.gif
    MimikYuded.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Well, had to modify the mainstream PRP bio format after taking a closer look since some categories don't exactly fit for a Pokémon character. The past / backstory is quite long since Ethan was in several RPs before, so decided to make some subtle references to that.

Name: His name is Ethan Sandlers.
Species: Elgyem | Cerebral Pokémon
Hometown: His area of origin is located at Opelucid City, Unova.
Age: He is 24 Years old, though his youthful body from being a Pokémon does put a bit of doubt at first.
Height: 1'4" | 40.64 cm
Weight: 14.5 lbs | 6.58 kg
Hair: N/A
Eyes: He has green eyes.
Appearance: Ethan is your everyday Elgyem that is noticeably smaller than the average size of his species. He is often seen carrying around a notepad, a folder filled with several documents, and pen by his left side through the means of simple telekinesis.
Clothing: Ethan wears a small, cadet blue lab coat that has an insignia of a black and white shield on the back. He sports on a gray beanie with the same symbol on the lab coat that is located on the frontal, center area of the beanie. He has on a pair of safety goggles, though he usually keeps them up with his beanie when out of combat.
Identifying Marks: N/A
Musculature: Ethan has a thin, weak build in all areas of his body. His somewhat loose clothing makes it easy for almost anyone within viewing distance to spot.
Personality: Ethan is a quirky Pokémon equivalent to a square peg in a round hole. He often displays strong, passive behavior when forced to be around other Pokémon. He likes to learn more about the behavior and mindset of other humans, though he tends to beat around the bush when faced with lengthy conversations. He usually tries to report any wrongdoings he finds to any trusted authority figures, though it often backfires when the offender likely finds out soon after.
Skills: Being a former scientist, Ethan possesses more knowledge on common types of artificial medicine and other items. He is decent with getting past basic security measures often found in daycare centers if given enough time to.
Past: Ethan worked as a scientist in Team Plasma several months ago. He mixed together concoctions of berries and other common household chemicals, which produced a mixture that could gradually melt down most locks in about ten minutes. This was a much easier way for the grunts break into safes and other secure containers without having to risk a brute-force approach in quiet raids. However, on a seemingly silent Thursday night, the grunts were caught by several surveillance cameras just as they got out of a Pokémon Market with their loot. Although the man managed to evade the officers, the grunts were easily caught by an Arcanine that soon joined along the pursuit. After Ethan realized that one of the grunts confessed the location of an underground laboratory Ethan worked in, he had no choice but to make a break for it. He scurried to the subterranean building, and decided to use a classified experiment on himself as a last resort. A bluish-pink vial was impulsively consumed, followed by a few unidentified syringes being stabbed in his right arm a split second after. A heavy thud soon followed, and the man lied on the cold steel floor until the next morning. Ethan arose to find himself as a little Pokémon of some sort after a quick glimpse at the mirror. With some newfound abilities accidentally discovered after a slight fit of panic, the Elgyem decided to adapt with his new form to the best of his ability. He went into the bunk room after an officer briefly searched it. He wore on a lab coat costume he had since his childhood, and decided to grab his notepad, pen, and a folder with several documents inside. He hovered out of the laboratory with his possessions, and managed to get away without being detected. He decided to head to Aloha after sneaking on a boat scheduled to head there on the evening. Ethan was eventually caught by an officer in Aloha a few days later, because he forgot to erase a mass of sensitive information on his computer. He was placed in the daycare center in Sinnoh after a long interrogation and brief negotiation. He managed to escape from the daycare by pouring his bottle of milk on the baby monitor to short out the device; then breaking the large glass panes on several doors with a thick, hardback book in somewhat unfavorable conditions. After a long chase, Ethan managed to lose the officers by taking a shortcut onto Route 217. However, he was nowhere near prepared for dealing with the harsh weather, so he had no choice but to attempt to seek refuge in a mysterious mansion barely seen about ten minutes later.
Family: Currently unknown at the moment.
Love Relationships?: N/A at the moment, though this subjective to change in the RP.

ok , but Sal would still come in the house for sewing supplies at night
|Back Story|
Originally coming from Route 12 in Alola, Sal , old enough to forage for himself, set out up the track. Having no friends , Sal back then desperately wanted a trainer . Wandering onto the route , there was no trainers. I guess it was night-time afterall . Sal turned back, but he heard a voice in the distance, and whipped round. Nothing.

He heard the voice much more clearly " Help!" it went . Now jogging towards the site, an excited Sal was ready to save this thing in need of help . "Help! " the voice cried out again , more desperate . Sal ran deep inside the forest feeling the growl of his stomach .Eventually he came to a stop at a deep ravine . He peered down and saw a trainer on a incredibly thin ledge. Sal extended his claws and helped the trainer up.

"Wow. Saved by a Pokemon . Just proves how unattractive i am", said the trainer . Sal felt sorry for him , and pointed to the trainer's belt.
The trainer threw a Pokeball at Sal . it missed entirely and fell in a Bunnelby hole. Sal grabbed the ball out and pressed himself into the ball and did not resist at all. A wide grin appeared on the trainer's face. "you're my second Pokemon", "I'm called Arnold Waverly ".

"Mi (I'm Sal) ", said Sal . After 8 years with no friends, Sal had finally made one, while still having tears of joy , knowing he was a lucky Mimikyu . When he finally got sent out of his Pokeball , he was at a cold food bar, Sal guessed. "It's an ice cream shop," said Arnold , who read Sal's Mind. " One cookie dough scoop please", Arnold said . "Here you go , and that Mimikyu of yours is really cute!" Sal blushed and followed his Trainer ."Here have a taste , Mimikyu , i think you'll really enjoy it" . It was the best thing he'd ever tasted , even better than a whole Torchic . After everything was finished , and Sal was inside his Pokeball .

When he was sent out again , this time he was fighting a Trainer's Trapinch . Sal used shadow ball.
The Trapinch dodged , calling him " Tratra (Ugly) " , and used Crunch and ripped a hole in his rag. Sal stared at the trainer , not the Pokemon . He used Shadow Claw on the trainer . The unknown trainer fell dead in an instant , and Sal ran into the woods. He had fixed himself by the time he was sent into his Pokeball . I was gonna die of sunlight otherwise.When he woke up he found himself in a metal cage , with some text which stated " Hearthome Pokemon Prison," Oh great.After several hours , a dish with some pellets in it came through a slipped through . Sal tried them and threw the dish back through the slit , but it failed .It was dark , with some faint lights, so Sal threw his cloth off, and slipped through the dishes slit on the other side. His costume also made it through . A scream came and Sal saw a dead lady on the ground beside him , midway through washing dishes. Sal put his costume back on and broke open a window at the top and threw his costume through , then slid through the tiny window. There was a razor fence with Pokemon guards. No problem here.It was night , thank goodness .he slipped through a gap in the fence but his tail gave off a clang!, and a Raichu could be seen charging up thunder to deal with Sal. Running as fast as possible , Sal hid himself in a bus, in the engines. Putting on his costume, Sal saw the Raichu and a bunch of other powerful pokemon run past , in different directions. How smart of me. But , suddenly the bus chugged into life. They'll never find me on a Moving bus. Sal realised he was nowhere near Alola, , and started crying.
After waking up , Sal ripped a hole in the bus and read the sign. Route 217 . All forestry ,this was nice. Sal ran among the bushes and found a huge house , looking abandoned . This is much better than my old home , but there's no one I'm friends with anymore .

Last edited:
@Kiraru I'll probably post it tomorrow, I think it's okay if the fifth one is little late. I wish I can post it today, but I need to focus on my work :,)

@EllieBeth Like Captain Cardboard said; yes! We're still looking for people ( ・∇・)ノ ⭐
As for your question; no humans can't understand Pokémon. My characters are PokéHumans, so that's why they can understand Pokémon. Jus' 'cuz you change shape, doesn't mean you forget the language if you know what I mean :,D

@MOI N Um, I already have set ideas for the mansion. I've had these characters for two years, I know what I'm doing. I will explain what the house looks like in the roleplay. I didn't want to do it here because describing it in words is really long and honestly no one wants to read that shit

Oh btw, I can't see the images

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm gonna be a rebel and use my own bio template >:D.
So this character is really out-of-the-box and strange. Just warning you.

Name: Mia Mallux
Species: [REDACTED]
Appearance: Standing at the height of 5'0, has grey eyes along with pink hair with some dark-colored streaks. Her clothes vary from day to day, but usually have a grey, black, pink, and greyish-blue color scheme. If you look closely at her from day to day, you might notice some small physical changes...
Personality: Outward and hyper, Mia is the epitome of sweetness. She's essentially all the girly things in the world condensed into one girl. She comes off as a bit ditzy sometimes. However, behind closed doors, she changes... and not for the better. She b̸é̵̺c̴̹̱͖̃̓͛̂ǒ̷̬̬̑̅̏͠m̴̩̫̮̳͖̈̂̌̂͘e̶̢̡͕̻̱̠̤̱̰̞̩͔̩̩̞̝̫͈͖̙͎̰̠̠̹̦͍̠̦͍̗̳̎̎͋̏͛̅̎̓̅̾͑̿̍͘͘͜͝ș̸̢̫̘̎̄̇̀͒̂̀̋̋̃͋̅͒̀̂̏̒̋̅͒̏̒̀̕̚͘͝͠͝ͅͅ[INFO REDACTED]
Backstory:
[̵̥͕̗̯̝̙̝̅̌̒̋̌R̵̭̝̠͉̜͉̓͊̄̌̾Ḙ̶̗͉̺̗̼̪͔̍̀̔̈͆̕͘͝D̷̡̳̳̲̙͇͓͋̈́ͅA̷̢̙̘̗̽C̴̲̼̤͍͈͚̺͔͗͑̋̈́̏͝T̴̼̯̯̀̋͐͘͝E̶͔͙̘͒̍͊̂̋͠ͅD̷̲͑́͒͒̽]̷̨͙̫̙̯̊͝
D̸̳̩͓͍̽O̴̧̦̬̠͙̼̮̎͗͒ ̵̨̧͍̹̦̻̌͌N̵͙̥̄̋̒Ợ̶͖̬̃͊̐́T̴̜̞͑ ̸̨̃͆̃̔́̕̚Ä̷̢̢̧͕͙͈͌Ṱ̷̪͈͉̥̞͎͑̒͠Ṫ̶͈̺͍͍̈́̓͊̀̿͘ͅE̸̡̢̩͇̘̖͊̅̒̅̇̒͝M̸̡̹̯͓̪̺̌͒̈̚͜ͅP̶̖̯̮͖̬͌T̸͔̓̂̑̿̂ ̸̥͙͚̙̬̀͐͐̉̏̽̏̊T̸̖̥̞͎̈́͒̅́͋̚Ö̷̡̗͍̭̰̗̙́͑̀̒̐̈ ̶̧̧̼͚̉̒̈́͐͌ͅF̴̡̩̦̖́͂̈̎̋͝O̸̞̗̟͊͗̀̑̀R̷̝̻̲̞̥͛́̀̂̈́̔͜C̷̞̟̘͚͔͌̔̑̈́͝E̸̖͎͍̊̽͋͒̇́͘F̵̟̼͉̬͇̮̭͙͊̒U̸̮͕̰̠͚̭͖̅̂Ľ̸̡̯̝͙̭͓͌̊̈́̕L̷̯͚̀͊̑Y̶̢̖̳̣̩̬̝̌͒̔ ̴̨̻̻̠̌Õ̵̢̢̗͐͊̑̉́͘͜B̸̥̹͚̦̜̻̻̥̊T̴̢̹̖͐̑͗A̵͖̗͚̹͚̯̓̉̒̀͂̕Ȉ̷̧̘͖̖̼́N̸̢̡͉̭̞̦̦̾ ̶̦̯͔̹̱̰̺́͛̌̈̔ͅĮ̷̡̜͈̼͇̩̖̀̽̌̋̿͠N̷̨͉̝̬͍͒̌̋̌̂̉F̸̧̯̼͕̩̫̥́̇͠Ŏ̴̞̩͍̲̂͜͝R̵̨̬̠̯̹̀̇́̅̂͘M̴̦̯̱̟̐͒̚A̴̢̧̧͔̖̟̩͕̾͗͗T̵͇̖͎̘̖͐̓̋͂Ĩ̷̻̰̈́̋̍̃̏͘͠O̷͉͒̑́N̵̟̗̪̬̦̂͒̈́͆͜͠.̵͕̦̞͙̀̓̆̈́̿͐͠ ̶̨̦̱̘͕͋̀̒
V̷̧͔͚̖̗̳̌̿̈͊̽̇͊͛ͅI̸̥̚Ǒ̵̰̥̲̯̞̰̯̅̆̃͆̌L̷̲̰͖̲̉͌Ȧ̸̡̡̡̧͉͎̦͍̈̐͘T̵̡̞̺͖̬͈̬̰́̂I̷̙̳̗̎̐͛̓̎̕͝͝Ň̸̘̰̳͓̤̭͆́̋̑͘G̸͙̋̿̄͘ ̴̯̈́̿T̶̡̢̨̡̟̙̦̪̏̒̔̄͛͝H̷̫̲͙̤̲̮̗͓̓͊̈́͆͂̃͗Į̸̤͇̰͕̹̓͆̋Ş̴̠̤̺͓̟́͒͗̿̓͛͝ ̵̧̭̲͒͊̉̈́̓C̴̛̘͇̘̮̫̓̓̅̅͐́̕O̶͖̺̠͓̦͚̾M̸̫̽͋͌̑͊͝M̸̡͚͕̙̪̝͔̈́̎͑̾̚͝A̴̡̛̭̼̠̖̖̓́ͅN̷͉͂̉̓D̷̼̙͇̀ ̵̞̳̘͇̱͇̼̣̽̓̀W̷̲̲̰̼̖͉̞̑̍̀Į̶̡̪͆̒͂͗̽̇̕ͅL̸̮̞͇̖̭̟̊̾͜L̴͔̳̔̐͗̑̾͆̊͝ ̷̜̎̓̈R̵̻͎̂̿́͛͂Ĕ̶͔̤̀̒̓̃̈́̉͝Ş̴͈̬̥̋̾̓̓̒̕͝U̶̯̯̽̈́̊̅͝L̵̜̝̳̠̘͖̻̂̔̍̅̈́͝T̴̩͋̂̍̓̿̚ ̷̢̜̳̼̪̦͇̓̋̎̑́͜Į̸̢̰̫͚̅̈́̈͗̕Ṋ̶̭̩͖̣͈͎͓̎̅̈́̌̎̇ ̷̥͈͈͚̜̂̃Y̸̨̢̘͇̥̞͗̔͋́̔̚͠O̵̙̜̻̒̈́͒Ų̷̬̠͚̇͑͊̆́ͅR̶̜͇̻̼̹̟̆̂̎ ̵͈̣͖̖̩̾̓S̵͇̖̤͂͝W̴̥͍̮̲͚͚̠͆́I̶͓͍͍̝͇̎͘͘͜F̶̯̭̖͚͖̐̍͂́͗̕T̴͙͔͖̯̯̉̃̆̃̿̕͘ ̶̬̿̓̓̓̏͗̕͝Ḋ̶̙̥̟̲̣̮̼̺̋̕E̵̱̋̓̈́Ḿ̶̮̝̥̼͍͉͙͖̌̈́̐͑̚͝͠I̷̡̫̼̝̤̳̖͗̅̿͜S̴̛̝̥̞͔̙̦̎̇̋̑̀̇̿E̶̲̓̐
T̷̡̛̞̭̗̰̓̒̍́̌͝͝Ḧ̴̢͚̜̮̝͔̦͉͕̘̗̪̟̎͑̎̿͗̑͐̎̎̽̎̈́̄̾͝I̸̭̞̅S̶̼͓̿͝ ̴̺̹̭̘͚̥͔̿̔̚͝ͅM̴̰̩̳̩̺͛͝E̴̢̡̛̖͖̠͔̣͈̗̤͎̪͉͉͑͒̔͜S̸̨̛͙̳͙̣̣̙̬̼̲̹̝͔̯̓͑̊̐̇̃̒̉͆̆̏̇͋ͅS̶̞̮̦̘̺̙̪͓͆̌̈́̍̀̿̈́̈́͊̕͝͝͝Ǎ̵̢̛͓̝͔̬͙̰͚̺͇̹̟̦͖͊G̴̢̢̧̛̭͙͔̘͉̠̖̻͕̩̀̈́̅̽̃͐̀̽̔̄̎̂Ȩ̸̡̯̱̙̞̳͍̀ ̷̨͖̮̙͔̟͔̠̯͗̃̽̿̂̾B̵̝͍̈́̀͂̈́̾̇̉͆̌͘Ŗ̴̡̧̙̤̝̪͙̼̬͚̈́̾̆́̀̓͑̋͊̂O̷̞̤͚̿̋̾͗̽̂̌̆̄͌̽͘Ư̶̧̡̟̯͙̤̻̬̞͚͆̄̇̈́̍̉̋̕͜͝͠G̶̙̤̼̣̖̗̍̐̈̾̍̐͝Ĥ̷̢͕̪̝̙̜͈̮̽͜T̶̟̼̠̝͉̥̙̯̂̂̾͂͒̋̊̈́̇͆̄͒͊͝͝ͅ ̷̥̭͈̪̮̰̫̖̲͔̝͓͊̈́́̀͑́̅́̕̕͜͝T̶̛̻͚̯̽͋͂̈́͌̋͋͊̎̕Ọ̸̢̢̤͓̠̜͓̜̦̦̪̘̳̰͙̒̍̌ ̷̡̨̗̱̟̝̱͓̺̣̪̪̤̫͓̓͑͂͛͗̈̓̆͒̊̓͐̄̌̚̕ͅY̵̜̮̞̖̊̑̽͂̔̄̇̉͌̽͘̚Ơ̶̡̧̙̪̜͉͗̾̓̓̏̄̈͠U̸̡̡̡̬̬̟̠͔̮͂̈ ̴̛̬́̅̓̈̐̈̊̚B̵̨̢͖͎͎̪̤̹̫̮͋̈́̋̓̈́͗̈́͊͋̈́̎̿̔́́͝Y̷̗̼̻̜̟̗̼͕̤̬̣̲̭̓͘ ̶͕͇̪̯̣̋̈́͑́̉́̒̋̊̇̍̋́͝͝[̶̡̢̩̦̝̬̹̝͓͓͙̮͇͛̊͜Ŗ̵̡̦͈̃̀̊̎͋͛͌̅͆̈́̑͠É̷̡͎̟̺̗͈͇͈̮̘́̃̇̽̒͑͘D̵̼̘̬͍̖̺̾́͐̇̂̆͗́̍̽̈͋̈͒̚Ȃ̷̛̛͎̻͖̬̺͈͖̼̝͉̺̼͚̠̦͂͋̀̓͗̊̐́̒͘͘͝C̴̭̻͙͎̱̥̺͖̩̼̼̜̠̜̃͗̄̇̒̃̆͘͠T̷̑́͒̂̎̿͆̈́͝ͅE̴̮̿͑̅̎̏̄͌̄̀̑̈́̏̕̚̚͝D̵̡̡͙̳̭̖͍̙͓̠̥̓͊͆̀̀̓͌͌̍̚]̵̛̮͓̼̠̗̺͖̯̩͔̘̜̞̼̉̎̌̑͊̾̓̂͘͜ͅ

EDIT: I can vouch for Medic. She's a really good RPer that I've roleplayed with several times before. ^.^

Wait do we introduce our characters finding the mansion or when

|Back Story|

Last edited: