• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Route 217

Yes, but the police officers don't know what happened and if it was a gym leader, then future participants who learn about him and want to fight him, later participants who did fight him, friends, family, coworkers, and other gym leaders will hear about his death and may do something, like help police officers by trying to help track who did it (under the express permission of the police) and yadda yadda yadda.

Killing a Gym Leader may have some novelty to it, but killing one isn't so cut and dry. People will notice, people will help the police, and ultimately Sal's trail will be found and followed. Especially since Miel has seen how Mimikyu can kill (due to Shade and their sister having one, and when they kill prey in the forest surrounding their home).

You are affecting so many lives, so many legal actions. Killing someone that significant can't ever be that easy.

Note: I love debating

well Sal did go to prison, in Sinnoh , because i imagine his trainer was on a trip in Alola , and came back soon after, to Hearthome City , his hometown.If i wanted to , i could say it was an accident .

Medic does have a point, it is almost impossible to not get caught out especially when something huge happens. Eventually, the culprit will be found out, even if it was just a mere accident. Third degree murders are unfortunately a thing to consider. Mistakes will likely happen, so unless if the character is Agent 47, I doubt that it would be so easy to make a clean, ghostly task easily done.

Let's take for example for my character, Ethan. He's done quite a bit of raiding and burglarizing with a small gang; you get the idea basically, it's basically just stealing money and other goods for the most part. Eventually, the gang screws up with the end of a robbery in a Poké Mart since they were spotted by a security camera. This results in the members easily being caught, and Ethan having to make a run for the lab after one of the members snitches. Ethan forgets to erase his traces, and was soon found by the police. As a result, he was placed in the Sinnoh daycare after negotiations were made. (Charges are currently pending since well, Ethan isn't a human anymore.)

I mean yes, but it seems that Mimikyu can control who dies when someone looks at them without a rag. It seems that Mimikyu only kill because they don't want their identity to be noticed or seen, but I can imagine that Mimikyu will show what they look like to a trainer they trust immensely without killing them.

I guess throwing a curse on someone in reflex could be a plausible thing, and there would be no way to stop that once it starts. But how would Sal say to his trainer that it was an accident? Would Sal's trainer just take the benefit of the doubt that his Pokemon didn't mean to or would he start to get scared that if he angers Sal he may be next?

And if Sal did go to prison, he would have his file on record. Also, it can depend on where Sal goes to prison. Some pounds for animals in real life will put down dogs or cats that have hurt or killed a human. I'd imagine prison may do the same thing if there was one for a Pokemon.

And if it was an accident, then how would they deal with that in a court of law? And in fact, would the police even treat this as a case of "oh, we should gather some evidence" or would they be "kill on sight, the Pokemon is too dangerous"?

Hey guys,,,
Post244.jpg
Drew this cuz I thought it was cute. (✿◡‿◡)

Also; this RP is on pause until further notice for a reason I can't really say at the moment. But one of them is because it's finals week and some of ya'll are dealing with that rn, I am too, but it's college finals, so I still have a buttload of free time lmao. (Sorry to flex on those who ain't like me :,) So, you guys focus on that!

Do not make any more replies until I say so
I actually can't really say when this RP will un-pause at the moment, but I will let you guys know when you can start making replies for the RP again.

now i can just say that a Gym leader saw Sal without his rag , while Sal was repairing the rag.
XD its a perfect reason.
Hey guys,,,
Drew this cuz I thought it was cute. (✿◡‿◡)

Also; this RP is on pause until further notice for a reason I can't really say at the moment. But one of them is because it's finals week and some of ya'll are dealing with that rn, I am too, but it's college finals, so I still have a buttload of free time lmao. (Sorry to flex on those who ain't like me :,) So, you guys focus on that!

Do not make any more replies until I say so
I actually can't really say when this RP will un-pause at the moment, but I will let you guys know when you can start making replies for the RP again.
Oh my gosh that is cute!! Thanks so much for drawing it!

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Yeah, life's just kinda kicking me in the pants recently. ;-;
I'm done finals (aced it), but my brother is educationally challenged and I'm essentially his tutor. Which basically gives me double the homework. So I'm almost always either trying to catch up on my own work or helping him with his. I've also been heading to dentist appointments left and right for my broken tooth (finally got my crown in today, after three failed ones, they still have to file it down though). And on top of it all, my anxiety/stress seems to be flaring up at the worst possible times. So yeah, I'm not doing very well. -_-
Sorry for holding stuff up, I'm just having trouble writing a starting post. I'm just super busy and stressed rn. I'll try to figure something out tomorrow.

Oh, uh I’m not too sure if I can say this confidentially, but the main reason why I paused this RP was because I wanted to remove @/MOI N. My intention was to make this RP relaxing, so them making their character make my characters frustrated in every response actually stressed me out and I even contemplating shutting down the RP. BUT I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THAT, BECAUSE IT WAS UNFAIR FOR EVERYONE ELSE!! So I thought it was the best decision to boot them. I DMed them, and I think they complied??? I suggested them to go to another RP, and they asked where, but I was like idk, and they didn’t respond from there ^^;

So yeah, just letting you guys know; anything that has to do with @/MOI N in the RP, didn’t happen. Any character they interacted with have now reseted to where I positioned them in the original post on this thread.

So yeah; @Merciless Medic and everyone else can post now! :,D

@EeviumZ Ah, I totally understand! Life is more important than any RP, so you’re doing great! You focus on yourself and take your time, just let me know when you want to start, I’ll be happy to help

Well, Robin walked and Ethan the Elgyem floated into the mansion, while Fuji collapsed in the snow. Suta dragged him in while Kaiyo invited everyone else inside. Fuji is recovering from hypothermia, while Robin has been trying to make sure the Absol he brought in, who is also suffering from battle damage and being in the cold for quite a while, Ethan, who is suffering from multiple wounds, frostbite, and hypothermia and is in a baby-like, and Fuji are dry and getting warm, while also keeping himself okay.

Kyoryu is in the greenhouse, Kyokan and Uji are in a room somewhere on the second floor, Kaiyo is around the living room and entrance talking to a dead Vulpix, who doesn't realize she's dead and is a ghost, Suta is either in the living room or her master's room, and I don't know where Hyoga would be, but I'm assuming outside or in the mansion somewhere.

Then, Kaiyo got some water for everyone, Shade popped in to help out and relax before continuing on, and the Pokemon that are out of their PokeBalls and belong to someone are Shade's Houndoom, who is laying next to the fireplace, Shade's Alolan Raichu, who is with Ethan and wanting to heal him with Wish, and Fuji's Luxio, who is trying his best to make the wild Absol Robin brought in earlier comfortable.

Also, Ethan is not a regular Pokemon, as he has luggage that a human would normally carry and he has documents from a certain team he worked for in a document, which Robin took a peek at.

My next course of action would be having Luxio attempt to calm the Absol some more, Fuji ask Robin about the documents thing, and then Shade will look over Ethan's condition with her Alolan Raichu while Houndoom lays by the fire.

Oh, uh I’m not too sure if I can say this confidentially, but the main reason why I paused this RP was because I wanted to remove @/MOI N. My intention was to make this RP relaxing, so them making their character make my characters frustrated in every response actually stressed me out and I even contemplating shutting down the RP. BUT I DIDN’T WANT TO DO THAT, BECAUSE IT WAS UNFAIR FOR EVERYONE ELSE!! So I thought it was the best decision to boot them. I DMed them, and I think they complied??? I suggested them to go to another RP, and they asked where, but I was like idk, and they didn’t respond from there ^^;

So yeah, just letting you guys know; anything that has to do with @/MOI N in the RP, didn’t happen. Any character they interacted with have now reseted to where I positioned them in the original post on this thread.

So yeah; @Merciless Medic and everyone else can post now! :,D

@EeviumZ Ah, I totally understand! Life is more important than any RP, so you’re doing great! You focus on yourself and take your time, just let me know when you want to start, I’ll be happy to help
Yeah MOI N joined an rp I'm running, but it has to be PG so it should be ok

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Mkay, so I want your guys's opinions. I'm debating on switching to a character that won't create as much drama. Let me know if you guys think this one as better~

Name: Kiki Evans
Species: Human this time. Pinky promise.
Appearance: She has a relatively immature appearance. Standing at the diminutive height of 5'1, Kiki has brown hair - typically done up in two buns on either side of her head - and green eyes, along with a dusting of freckles. She typically wears a white long-sleeve shirt underneath faded denim overalls, but at the moment, she's wearing a thick green winter jacket and black snowpants over top. She is caucasian with no defining qualities (with the exception of her freckles).
Personality: Shy but quirky, she's a bit hard to socialize with from the beginning. She doesn't speak unless spoken to most of the time, and tends to keep to herself. However, once she warms up to you, she's quite the friendly girl - albeit a bit strange. She's very soft spoken and tends to remain quiet in conflict, not taking either side.
Pokemon:
Pix the Alcremie (Mint Cream, Star Sweet, F)
Spark the Pichu (M)
Wisp the Litwick (F)

@EllieBeth Oh, Just imagine a forest filled with berry trees that can heal status conditions and restore HP, random greenery, and tropical flowers. There's a path, but it's not linear, it's more like a toddler trying to draw a straight line. There's two table sets on the west and east side. It's like a small table with two chairs made out of wires, they're like not made for sitting, it's more for decoration. You know, those kind of things that are like in every fancy garden.

@EllieBeth Oh, Just imagine a forest filled with berry trees that can heal status conditions and restore HP, random greenery, and tropical flowers. There's a path, but it's not linear, it's more like a toddler trying to draw a straight line. There's two table sets on the west and east side. It's like a small table with two chairs made out of wires, they're like not made for sitting, it's more for decoration. You know, those kind of things that are like in every fancy garden.
Thanks dude! It's way bigger than I realized!

Is this rp coming back soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Subj: Busy Matters

Well, the Operator told me to tell you that he's erm...
  • Finishing up on the information modules for two characters in another thread.
  • Reprogramming my good guy and bad guy sensors since I kept hitting him by mistake when he played something called peek-a-boo.
  • And getting prepared for the Jolly Season apparently.
I still wonder what's with all the colorful lights and what the people in red and white hats are on about.