• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

Well, Naomi's out in the streets now. Due to this, if anyone else is on the streets they can meet up with her. It's about time we got some roleplayer interaction, after all!

My angel won't attack unless Naomi is explicitly trying to do harm to someone, especially a church-goer. Or maybe we can have them go to some kind of gaming store, since my female character will be there, and maybe Naomi can get on her nerves or something? I don't know, giving out ideas here XD

Right now my angel and his "partner" are at a diner talking about things. Maybe your character could pass by, though there should be something to cause my angel to sense a demonic presence from Naomi or something.

No, he can't. What he can see, though, are the blasts of light and bursts of fire that appeared from seemingly nowhere.
But actually, that brings up the question of how can Shard see Naomi...? And others like the robbers, for that matter. Probably her human side screwing her over.

No, he can't. What he can see, though, are the blasts of light and bursts of fire that appeared from seemingly nowhere.
But actually, that brings up the question of how can Shard see Naomi...? And others like the robbers, for that matter. Probably her human side screwing her over.
Right, I forgot for a moment that she was half human. Then your post is fine. Naomi, and other half demons, can be seen by other humans, but they do have the ability to not be seen if they so desired.

Wait, so... angels are buffer than demons, but slower...? I thought it would be the other way around :p
And in truth, Shard's a man of action. Naomi was in danger, so he leapt into action. He saw the bow/arrow of light but not its wielder, and tackled Naomi out of the way. He kicked the barrel towards where he thought the archer was.
Also, Never, could Naomi theoretically make a bond with Shard in the future that allows him to see angels and full-demons like she can?

Wait, so... angels are buffer than demons, but slower...? I thought it would be the other way around :p
And in truth, Shard's a man of action. Naomi was in danger, so he leapt into action. He saw the bow/arrow of light but not its wielder, and tackled Naomi out of the way. He kicked the barrel towards where he thought the archer was.
Also, Never, could Naomi theoretically make a bond with Shard in the future that allows him to see angels and full-demons like she can?
Don't think of it in the sense of pure buff. Angels have more control over how powerful their attacks can be compared to demons, but demons can be slick at times, as they're able to disappear into a shadow-like state.

She could form a bond, but not a birthmark bond. She would also have to possess him in order for it to occur.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
That's fine, he doesn't really like spending time with his parents anyways. Not that he knows them, but he just doesn't care about too important things that much. Also, I don't know if this is a thing that is used too much or something, but what are like the limits of the "powers" of a character?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Cain King
Race: Human/Demon/Angel Hybrid
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: He's a bit tall, standing at 6'2". His right side has a blue and his left red. Sometimes Cain's eyes are covered however, due to his round, photo-chromic adaptive glasses. He has a red tail with an arrow at the end and small red horns due to his demon genes. Cain also has white feathered wings. However, both of this he usually keeps hidden. His hair is gray and messy, and Cain's skin is pale from not being outdoors too much. Normally, he just wears a gray hoodie, white tank, and black jeans.
Personality: Cain likes to stay indoors, and only usually leaves if he has something he needs to do outside. He's also usually seen smoking a cigarette, so if he ever feels as if his apartment is filled with too much smoke, he leaves his window open. He's a hard-working college student, but besides that he's really lazy. Cain usually likes to hang out with his friends, though he doesn't have that many. He doesn't talk too much around strangers, and because he spent most of his time alone, he isn't too great at being social. Cain does enjoy the time when he is, though. He often finds himself doing stuff he sees others doing by himself, unless he's hanging out with someone or playing online.

Name: Cain King
Race: Human/Demon/Angel Hybrid
Alignment: Neutral
Appearance: He's a bit tall, standing at 6'2". His right side has a blue and his left red. Sometimes Cain's eyes are covered however, due to his round, photo-chromic adaptive glasses. He has a red tail with an arrow at the end and small red horns due to his demon genes. Cain also has white feathered wings. However, both of this he usually keeps hidden. His hair is gray and messy, and Cain's skin is pale from not being outdoors too much. Normally, he just wears a gray hoodie, white tank, and black jeans.
Personality: Cain likes to stay indoors, and only usually leaves if he has something he needs to do outside. He's also usually seen smoking a cigarette, so if he ever feels as if his apartment is filled with too much smoke, he leaves his window open. He's a hard-working college student, but besides that he's really lazy. Cain usually likes to hang out with his friends, though he doesn't have that many. He doesn't talk too much around strangers, and because he spent most of his time alone, he isn't too great at being social. Cain does enjoy the time when he is, though. He often finds himself doing stuff he sees others doing by himself, unless he's hanging out with someone or playing online.
Accepted!

And to answer your previous question, there is no limit really. Just don't use anything too OP, coz that's Jehova's job (to be OP, that is).

So angels>demons in physical strength.

Yet Shard, a human, held his own with Eremiel in a sword clash when Eremiel tried to push him off.

So Shard>demons.

Also Eremiel is flying, and Shard jumped up to attack him with the sword so I don't see how he could dig his feet down on the ground. Man this came off way more nitpicky than I intended. I apologize.

Shard lands and digs in. To be honest, he was just about to crumble from the strength it would take to do what he did anyways. ‘sides, you heard about people doing superhuman things in life-threatening situations?