• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

Nolan: *grabs the random demon and smacks it with his tiny mallet without a word*

Well, I suppose the kid will be neutral and I might be making another character for the demons. (I suppose I’ll see if I will once the time comes.)

Not a dumb question. I had some upsets when trying to make my character XD

The birthmark could be as simple as a lightning mark, a fire mark, or some other crazy or simple mark (I just chose complex ones). The mark can correspond to a demon/angel, but it doesn't exactly have to.

You can also just play as a human with no demonic or angelic alignment (which is being marked from demon or angel stuff), or be either demon or angel.

Also, SS-I Never, do you have a problem with fallen angels, and hybrids between angels and demons? Those are a thing, just extremely rare.

...yeah, I guess you'll kinda need their backstory then.

See, it all started when Naeris decided to leave the demon realm. He was pretty bored, and wanted to go exploring. So he went to the human realm. He realized he could blend in with the locals due to Kitsune having the power to shapeshift. He decided to hang around, seeing the sights and drinking the beer. Until one day he saw someone in a pub - a woman who looked like her life had fallen apart. Naeris decided to see what was up with the woman, and fell in love almost instantly. The woman was Matilda LaCroix, a singer who had no contracts and no job. She had nowhere to go and no one to help her. Naeris decided to try and help her out in any way he could. He managed to get her a job and a publisher for her songs. Matilda soon fell in love with Naeris himself. The two hung out a lot, becoming the best of friends. They even lived together.
One night, however, a demon came to take Naeris back to the demon realm. He said he wanted no part of the coming war, but the demon wouldn't take no for an answer. Naeris reverted to his normal form to fight off the demon, and Matilda saw it all. But over the night she realized she really didn't care - she still loved Naeris, human or no.
A few weeks later, the two married each other in a non-religious ceremony. (No holy objects for a yokai!)
And that night, they screwed.
Nine months later, Naomi and Moarne were born. Unlike Naeris, who had no sign of his inhumanity in his human appearance, these two were born with ears and tails on their human forms. Unable to raise them, Naeris decided to give them over to his old friend in the demon realm, Surtur. Naeris and Matilda lived in peace on the human world, as to most people they were just an ordinary couple.
Over the next sixteen years, Naomi and Moarne were raised by Surtur in Hell as demons, learning the ways of their people and their history. Many recognized the human in them and scorned them for it, but Moarne showed all the doubters when he rose through the ranks and became one of Lucifer's most trusted agents. Naomi, meanwhile, got bored. She was much more trouble than help for the demons, which lead to them eventually trying to find a way to get rid of her. Moarne was the one who suggested conscripting his sister up for the war.
Naomi only found out about this later, when demons came to take her away. Surtur tried to stop them, but did nothing once he was shown the order from high command. Naomi was then sent to be the "guardian demon" of some hapless human.

...yeah, I guess you'll kinda need their backstory then.

See, it all started when Naeris decided to leave the demon realm. He was pretty bored, and wanted to go exploring. So he went to the human realm. He realized he could blend in with the locals due to Kitsune having the power to shapeshift. He decided to hang around, seeing the sights and drinking the beer. Until one day he saw someone in a pub - a woman who looked like her life had fallen apart. Naeris decided to see what was up with the woman, and fell in love almost instantly. The woman was Matilda LaCroix, a singer who had no contracts and no job. She had nowhere to go and no one to help her. Naeris decided to try and help her out in any way he could. He managed to get her a job and a publisher for her songs. Matilda soon fell in love with Naeris himself. The two hung out a lot, becoming the best of friends. They even lived together.
One night, however, a demon came to take Naeris back to the demon realm. He said he wanted no part of the coming war, but the demon wouldn't take no for an answer. Naeris reverted to his normal form to fight off the demon, and Matilda saw it all. But over the night she realized she really didn't care - she still loved Naeris, human or no.
A few weeks later, the two married each other in a non-religious ceremony. (No holy objects for a yokai!)
And that night, they screwed.
Nine months later, Naomi and Moarne were born. Unlike Naeris, who had no sign of his inhumanity in his human appearance, these two were born with ears and tails on their human forms. Unable to raise them, Naeris decided to give them over to his old friend in the demon realm, Surtur. Naeris and Matilda lived in peace on the human world, as to most people they were just an ordinary couple.
Over the next sixteen years, Naomi and Moarne were raised by Surtur in Hell as demons, learning the ways of their people and their history. Many recognized the human in them and scorned them for it, but Moarne showed all the doubters when he rose through the ranks and became one of Lucifer's most trusted agents. Naomi, meanwhile, got bored. She was much more trouble than help for the demons, which lead to them eventually trying to find a way to get rid of her. Moarne was the one who suggested conscripting his sister up for the war.
Naomi only found out about this later, when demons came to take her away. Surtur tried to stop them, but did nothing once he was shown the order from high command. Naomi was then sent to be the "guardian demon" of some hapless human.
I'm sorry, but since Naomi isn't a pure-demon, she cannot be a guardian demon.
Even if Naomi has the capabilities of a pure-demon, her human side will not allow her to infect any human child with a Demonic Alignment Birthmark.

Nolan: *uses his mallet to hit the demon again while kicking it also*

I’m already presuming that death is going to be a thing, so the baby character of mine is going to be somewhat prepared for that I suppose. (Though I might need to think about where he will start.)

Moarne may have pulled some strings with that one just to get his sister out of his hair.
And alright then. Perhaps she just teams up with Shard, then? They're not biologically related, because they're meant to be partners. So perhaps Shard is an unmarked human that Naomi just decides to hang with, then?

YOU DARE SUMMON ME!!! THE DEMONIC LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cough*
Okay, I’m back. That was a weird cough. Anyways, so first off, I’m interested. But could I have a marked person, who is against their demon heritage, and fights for Gabriel? (I mean a demon raped his mom, and kinda ruined her life, as she was called a slut, and other vulgar things from her parents, and etc). And where is this RP located, in the mortal world? New York? Sydney, Australia? Tokyo, Japan? Quebec, Canada? A small Mid-western Town where nothing happens? And how will these mortals fight? Will they have to use certain weapons or use magical demon/angel powers?

Also would it be possible to have some kind of Angel/Demon Bountry Hunter, a character who hunts certain angels or demons, and plays both sides?

But could I have a marked person, who is against their demon heritage, and fights for Gabriel? (I mean a demon raped his mom, and kinda ruined her life, as she was called a slut, and other vulgar things from her parents, and etc). And where is this RP located, in the mortal world? New York? Sydney, Australia? Tokyo, Japan? Quebec, Canada? A small Mid-western Town where nothing happens? And how will these mortals fight? Will they have to use certain weapons or use magical demon/angel powers?

Also would it be possible to have some kind of Angel/Demon Bountry Hunter, a character who hunts certain angels or demons, and plays both sides?
I will answer each question by the order it was asked
  • Yes, that is completely possible.
  • I wasn't thinking of anywhere specific, just a bit of a rural area where many people live in neighborhoods and are pretty close.
  • Depending on the guardian of the mortal, the mortal will have certain characteristics of power from that guardian. Let's use @Pretty Pichu's character, Marlibus. Since Marlibus has the ability to teleport, if she ever desired it, she could pass on that power to her human.
  • That would be an interesting character, and I would be so down for it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Aiden Stevens
Race: Human
Alignment: Angelic
Appearance: Short, messy dark black hair with dark skin and black eyes along with freckles. Short with a scrawny built & flat chest. Has a birthmark on the back of her left shoulder, which takes the appearance of a withered feather. This often causes people to think she is a couple years younger than she actually is. Wears a blue jean jacket with a grey t-shirt along with a pair of black long pants with a hole or two on it. Wears a pair of old white tennis shoes with black laces. Also has a green beanie she wears on her head.
Personality: Rather quiet and anti-social by nature. Having grown up alone and "unwanted" she had to rely on taking care of herself. Enjoys traveling and has a nomadic personality; preferring to move around and not stay in one area for too long. Since she gets around through hitch hiking, walking or train hopping and has lived on the road for most of her life, she lacks a formal education which means she struggles with higher level reading and may be confused by what is considered social or societal norms. However, she is not an idiot and can often think on her feet and see things other people would dismiss or overlook. Believes a locket she cannot open is "lucky" which factored into her survival and is a rather positive personality, with a love of eating all things as well as a desire to make others smile. Even in spite of some, personal troubles she keeps buried away.

Here it is, hope it works well enough.

Name: Aiden Stevens
Appearance: Short, messy dark black hair with dark skin and black eyes along with freckles. Short with a scrawny built & flat chest. Has a birthmark on the back of her left shoulder, which takes the appearance of a withered feather. This often causes people to think she is a couple years younger than she actually is. Wears a blue jean jacket with a grey t-shirt along with a pair of black long pants with a hole or two on it. Wears a pair of old white tennis shoes with black laces. Also has a green beanie she wears on her head.
Personality: Rather quiet and anti-social by nature. Having grown up alone and "unwanted" she had to rely on taking care of herself. Enjoys traveling and has a nomadic personality; preferring to move around and not stay in one area for too long. Since she gets around through hitch hiking, walking or train hopping and has lived on the road for most of her life, she lacks a formal education which means she struggles with higher level reading and may be confused by what is considered social or societal norms. However, she is not an idiot and can often think on her feet and see things other people would dismiss or overlook. Believes a locket she cannot open is "lucky" which factored into her survival and is a rather positive personality, with a love of eating all things as well as a desire to make others smile. Even in spite of some, personal troubles she keeps buried away.

Here it is, hope it works well enough.
Works greatly!

Name: Danny "Dan" Conway
Appearance: Fair skinned individual with short, spiky black hair and black eyes. A mild goatee along with a cross birthmark on the back of his neck. Average height for a guy his age with a slime, but surprisingly athletic build. Wears a black jacket with a burning skull design on the back of it along with a white t-shirt, a silver chain necklace and an old pair of blue jeans with some tennis shoes.
Personality: Is cold and anti-social, giving most people a bad attitude than offer a handshake and presents himself as a tough guy unafraid to speak his mind who'd rather be alone. However, beneath all that is just a troubled young man trying to find his place in the world, and he displays a more gentle side than one might expect. Once you get past his own defenses, which are built on childhood trauma, there is the traits of a good man in there who would display loyalty and a willingness to see past his own first views to know a person if they did the same for him. Holds onto the belief that no matter how screwed up one may be, they can always change for the better. A hope he clings to himself. Is an alcoholic and good at card games, poker specifically.

Name: Eremiel
Race: Angel
Appearance: Has two forms. In his "causal" form he uses when mingling around people, he is a taller than average adult male with a slim, seemingly unassumed build. He has fair skin with short, white hair and clear blue eyes. Has a scar under his left eye, and wears a white, long sleeved undershirt with a black, buttoned shirt and a red tie. Wear a pair of black pants and matching colored shoes. In his "true" form, his attire is replaced with a white robe and he sprouts two angelic wings that allow him flight. His hair grows longer and is given a shine and he becomes bare foot. This form allows him to use his angelic abilities to full capacity, which mainly stems from manipulation of light into weapons among other abilities.
Personality: At first, comes off a a reasonable, kind hearted individual. Is wise, and always one to offer advice while speaking with a certain manner of sophistication. A "classy" guy, if you will who is quite determined and an intellect on the battle. However, underneath this presentation if a cold, calculating individual who believes in a pragmatic mindset that equates to "the ends justify the means", with an extreme black and white morality view. Which means he has a strong conviction and believes what he does is right...no matter how cruel it may be and believes if a person becomes "sinful" the only way to repent is with death and that a person cannot truly change, an irony considering the forgiving nature his side represents.

Alright, finally finished with my bios. I was a bit knocked out from medicine making me drowsy earlier, but I'm back after not managing to cough as much for the time being. (I have already gotten permission from the RP Creator to side with neutrality.)

Name: His name is Nolan Loiv.
Race: He is a human.
Alignment: He is neutral, not being on either side of the fight.
Appearance: Being at a short height of only 2'7", Nolan has brown, beady eyes, pale skin tone and frizzy black hair. He has a big nose, modest ears and pale black eyebrows over his eyes. He wears a sky blue beanie hat that has the first letter of his name embroidered on the front side that is also encircled by a small, white, circular area to make it stand out. He wears a one piece, dark red overalls with six frontal modest blue buttons, which are worn over his long sleeved, collarless faint red shirt. He has on pale white sneakers which have straps for fastening them since he does not know how to tie his shoes yet. He carries around a brown, leathery satchel that contains basic items such as pocket change, elementary articles and his mallet with the head being in the form of ball-peen that he often uses in combat and dealing with certain obstacles.
Personality: Although Nolan might not look like much, he sometimes attempts to stand his ground unlike his twin brother. He can be rather impatient when attempting to communicate with other people, since he cannot easily talk as others can. He is often known for taking risks, since his slight bravery can often times turn into trouble when it comes to dealing with situations. Like most kids his age, he still needs to hone upon his emotions. Like his brother, he will try to find a way to flee combat should all odds be against him with absolutely no way to beat his foe with the best strategy possible.

Well, sure.

But, @Aquaman, how do you plan Nolan to interact with others? I mean, I doubt any sensible parent would allow their child to run off, and I doubt a child of that age can be homeless and alive. So, are you planning anything or....?

(You posted the same thing by the way...)

Nolan: *shows a unlocked, but slightly broken window*

Well, I think this would go great with a PM since this has partly to do with the plot. (It's basically like how parents don't believe everything about their kid and other things, but Nolan believes it and does not exactly realize that it's real however.)

(You posted the same thing by the way...)

Nolan: *shows a unlocked, but slightly broken window*

Well, I think this would go great with a PM since this has partly to do with the plot. (It's basically like how parents don't believe everything about their kid and other things, but Nolan believes it and does not exactly realize that it's real however.)
Well, if you need to PM me go right ahead and do so. After all, @Pretty Pichu did that and we have already discussed on a few things for the plot of the RP.

Oh this is very interesting. Ive always been a fan of the Heaven vs Hell concept for rp's but it never seems to work out. I think ill create a character at some point, but ill wait for the story to be fleshed out a little so I know what kind of OC could really stir the pot.

Oh this is very interesting. Ive always been a fan of the Heaven vs Hell concept for rp's but it never seems to work out. I think ill create a character at some point, but ill wait for the story to be fleshed out a little so I know what kind of OC could really stir the pot.
Well, if there's any questions you have I'll be more than happy to answer them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Amriel
Appearance: Long, flowing brown hair with fair skin and green emerald eyes. In her "civilian" mode, she has her wings retracted (As in, they are not visible or present) and is a little taller than an average adult woman with a slim yet attractive build. Wears a white tank top with black stripes along with a pair of jean shorts and a pair of black high heels. In her actual form, her attire changes to a white dress that seems to glow with a pair of white flats and a pair of white feathered wings appear on her back.
Personality: Rather soft spoken and kind, and has a parental attitude very much like a loving mother. Tries to see the best in others, but can have a bit of a temper flare and can find certain customs among the mortal realm to be annoying. Also can be a bit of a stickler and "mood killer" and can insert herself in situations that would be better off if she left it alone. But is still determined to do the right thing and quite protective over those she cares about.

Alright, made my Angel OC. She can also fight using wind-style combat. If more info is needed, I can edit this easily enough.

Name: Amriel
Appearance: Long, flowing brown hair with fair skin and green emerald eyes. In her "civilian" mode, she has her wings retracted (As in, they are not visible or present) and is a little taller than an average adult woman with a slim yet attractive build. Wears a white tank top with black stripes along with a pair of jean shorts and a pair of black high heels. In her actual form, her attire changes to a white dress that seems to glow with a pair of white flats and a pair of white feathered wings appear on her back.
Personality: Rather soft spoken and kind, and has a parental attitude very much like a loving mother. Tries to see the best in others, but can have a bit of a temper flare and can find certain customs among the mortal realm to be annoying. Also can be a bit of a stickler and "mood killer" and can insert herself in situations that would be better off if she left it alone. But is still determined to do the right thing and quite protective over those she cares about.

Alright, made my Angel OC. She can also fight using wind-style combat. If more info is needed, I can edit this easily enough.
Fantastic! This character is also accepted.

UH hi its a late reply but hey
Hello, there. If that is all, then you can leave. But if you want to join, I suggest you create a bio with the template I have created in the first page, and be sure to read my post extremely carefully.

Name: Taylor Martin
Race: Marked Human
Alignment: Heaven (Yet Marked for Team Demon.....)
Appearance: He stands at 5’4”, and is a bit short. He has lightly tanned skin, and is quite fit. He is a thin and lean, with well packed muscles. He has scarlet eyes, and he has spiky dark brown hair. Down the middle of it, he has a spine of platinum blonde hair. He wears a black t-shirt with long baggy sleeves, and wears brown baggy cargo. He wears a red sleeveless vest over it, and is always seeming to have a grin on his face. On his left pec, he has a tattoo of a seal to protect his body from being possessed. He wears converse sneakers, with built in wheels that can extend out for faster movement. You know, homemade Wheelies. He has a mark on his back of a flaming heart, courtesy of his demon dad. He uses its power, but doesn’t really like demons.
Personality: He is a carefree young man, with an overactive imagination. So when he told people a demon raped his mom, and made him, they thought that was just him being hyperactive. But it happened, so he created a hatred of demons because of this. He cracks jokes as a way to cope with the world, and is a total smartass. I mean, total smartass to the point where when fighting he makes jokes to piss people off. He’s immature, but he does care about other people. he just can’t take life too seriously. I mean c’mon.
Abilities: He is quite agile and strong, due to personal training, and his old man being a demon dude. He can climb extremely well. Walls, trees, ceilings, he climbs things a lot. He also has a it of fire magic, being able to conjure and control flames. He is also immune to fire, but his clothes aren’t.

@SS-I Never, quick question. That Angel General dude, Gabriel. So could my bounty hunter be paired with him??????????????????????????? I want him to seem extremely strong, and that would be a solid reason for that much strength.

Name: Taylor Martin
Race: Marked Human
Alignment: Heaven (Yet Marked for Team Demon.....)
Appearance: He stands at 5’4”, and is a bit short. He has lightly tanned skin, and is quite fit. He is a thin and lean, with well packed muscles. He has scarlet eyes, and he has spiky dark brown hair. Down the middle of it, he has a spine of platinum blonde hair. He wears a black t-shirt with long baggy sleeves, and wears brown baggy cargo. He wears a red sleeveless vest over it, and is always seeming to have a grin on his face. On his left pec, he has a tattoo of a seal to protect his body from being possessed. He wears converse sneakers, with built in wheels that can extend out for faster movement. You know, homemade Wheelies. He has a mark on his back of a flaming heart, courtesy of his demon dad. He uses its power, but doesn’t really like demons.
Personality: He is a carefree young man, with an overactive imagination. So when he told people a demon raped his mom, and made him, they thought that was just him being hyperactive. But it happened, so he created a hatred of demons because of this. He cracks jokes as a way to cope with the world, and is a total smartass. I mean, total smartass to the point where when fighting he makes jokes to piss people off. He’s immature, but he does care about other people. he just can’t take life too seriously. I mean c’mon.
Abilities: He is quite agile and strong, due to personal training, and his old man being a demon dude. He can climb extremely well. Walls, trees, ceilings, he climbs things a lot. He also has a it of fire magic, being able to conjure and control flames. He is also immune to fire, but his clothes aren’t.

@SS-I Never, quick question. That Angel General dude, Gabriel. So could my bounty hunter be paired with him??????????????????????????? I want him to seem extremely strong, and that would be a solid reason for that much strength.
Your character is accepted! :)

Also, Gabriel will be an angel that doesn't get paired with anyone, currently. He's actually the one who chose which angel is designated towards which human. He was given this power by Jehova as a last minute ditch effort.

He doesn't feel it necessary to give his power to a human just yet, so Taylor wouldn't get linked with him.

Also, Talyor would be way too over-powered if he was linked with Gabriel, as Gabriel's power is only second to that of Jehova (which is why he was chosen as the general).

Oh, understandable. And Taylor isn’t my bounty Hunter. I guess I should have clarified. My Bounty Hunter is a separate character who fights for neither side, killing both Demon and Angel alike, who have bounties on their heads, that could have been put on them by either demons or angels. Also, can a Marked Human kill their Angel/Demon they’re connected to? As I want my other character, this bounty hunter, to have killed his Angel, if that is possible.

Oh, understandable. And Taylor isn’t my bounty Hunter. I guess I should have clarified. My Bounty Hunter is a separate character who fights for neither side, killing both Demon and Angel alike, who have bounties on their heads, that could have been put on them by either demons or angels. Also, can a Marked Human kill their Angel/Demon they’re connected to? As I want my other character, this bounty hunter, to have killed his Angel, if that is possible.
I'm sorry. That is a mistake on my part.

Also, a marked human can technically kill their guardian, but it really isn't that simple. Remember, they are immortal beings after all. Even though in the mortal realm, an angel or demon can be killed and they'll be damned for eternity in purgatory, it doesn't make it an easy task. They still keep all of their abilities as an angel or demon.

If they were to do so, though, they would lose all links to do their guardian. Which includes things as their abnormal abilities their guardian bestowed upon them, and even their memories. They would go back to their regular ways.

Also, Ry_Burst, this is all going on currently in the RP. So your Bounty Hunter character wouldn't have had his guardian before anyone else. Everyone is getting their guardian linked to them at the same time.

Alright, time to make my characters!

Name: Steven Yeager
Alignment: Demonic
Appearance: Pretty tall, standing at 6'01", and has a pretty muscular build. He has pure-black, short hair and light-tan skin color. He has regular brown-colored eyes, but an observant person would notice that his pupils are slanted like those of a cat. His eye color changes depending on his mood (red for anger and blue for sadness). He doesn't like to stand out so much, so he wears a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans. His Birthmark is located on his left arm.
Personality: He really doesn't stand out much (other than his birthmark). He acts like any other person normally would, and doesn't take anything way too overboard if it isn't necessary. He also doesn't like to judge, he goes by the saying "Treat others like you would like to be treated," which sometimes leaves for someone awkward situations because he isn't the most sociable little bean out there. He also tends not to hide his birthmark. He doesn't know why, he just feels like there's something important to it. This does make people give him weird looks when he's out in public, and sometimes he feels like he should really just hide it, but he then again feels like he shouldn't
Birthmark: Pentagram with two tridents crossing it and it also has bat-looking wings

Name: Ronove
Race: Demon
Appearance: REALLY TALL (7'00")! Is extremely muscular (like, think Buu/Cell Saga Dragon Ball Z kind of muscular!)! Red skin, with black markings surrounding his whole entire body. Has long black hair, curly horns, and glowing yellow eyes. Can change his face into that of any carnivorous looking creature. Doesn't wear any clothes, but instead his legs are completely covered in fur as he has goat legs. And, the most evil thing about him....HE HAS A GOATEE!
Personality: Is very brash and arrogant, which he should be. After all, he's known as one of the strongest demons in hell. He uses brute strength more than anything, and wants everything to go his way. He's prideful in his strength, and would challenge any demon who challenges his pride in any way. But, ever sense he had given birth to a Demonic Alignment Child, he had been feeling....strange. He's been wanting to be near the child, even watching it grow up through a portal, and, for some reason...he wants to be with it. He hates the feelings he has, because they aren't normally emotions most demons would feel.
Bonus: IS STEVEN'S DAD! *bum bum bum*

Name: Magnus
Race: Angel/Demon
Alignment: Neither
Appearance:
  • Male (Angel): Pure white hair, and glossy blue eyes. Pearly skin and is 5'07". Wears armor. White bird-looking wings with black tips at the end.
  • Female (Demon): Pure black hair, and blood red eyes. Grey skin and is also 5'07". Doesn't wear anything. Black bat-looking wings with white skin flaps.
  • Combined (Corrupt): Grey hair, and blood-shot red eyes. Pearly skin with grey demonic markings surrounding it and is 5'07". The wings are for the majority bat wings, but instead of the skin flaps there are black feathers covering the wing. Looks more feminine.
  • Combined (Pure): White hair with black tips, and glowing whit eyes. Pearly skin with grey angelic markings surrounding it and is 5'07". Has completely pure-black feathered wings. Looks more masculine.
Personality: They have a personality clash, and they usually talk on their own (their voice is all muffled up as if two people are talking in sinc). One side is calm, reserved and tranquil, while the other side is brash, rude and violent (can you guess which one is which?). Because of this, it usually seems like Magnus is talking to by itself. Each side usually gets into arguments, and it seems like it's yelling at itself.
The combined forms actually are it's own entities.
The Corrupt combined form takes more from it's demon side, and acts crazy and violent. But....it does so in a kind of elegant way (like a murderous butler).
The Pure combined form takes more from it's angelic side, and acts reasonably. Though at times, it has a really bad temper.

So, yeah. Those are my characters.

Ill probably join. One thing though, should our angel/demons powers be based off of anything or is anyone just choosing anything? I doubt its that simple but ya never know.
You can decide what their power is, but keep it reasonable. Make it powers that you would expect a demon or angel to have.

Like how @Pretty Pichu gave her demon character the power to hypnotize/manipulate people.

Oh, yeah. That also brings me to another point. A demon who is linked with a human cannot be exorcised by an angel even if the angel is linked with another human, and an angel can only exorcise a demon in the mortal realm, heaven, hell, or purgatory negates exorcist abilities.