• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Revolutions End (Angel and Demon RP)

I'm actually considering making another character named Ezequiel who works with the angels but has a demonic father contrary to his angelic mother. The main idea for this character is his whole schtick is balance. Would that work?

He had a demon father and angel mother, but was elected to be part of the angel's side as great divine potential was seen in him. Plus, being half-demon means he could potentially get them into hell if it comes to that. He hasn't shown any demonic power yet either, so that works.

Name: Enigma or Atami(Ata- from Atarah and -ami from Lami)
Race: Angel/Demon hybrid
Appearance: She only has one form.
She has one bird-like white wing on her left, and one bat-like black wing with bright orange markings on the spine on the right of the body. Her hair is long and the color splits in the middle, the left side being platinum blonde and the right side being raven black. She is 5'08" (1.72 m) and weighs 110 lbs (49.8 kg). She has split tongues to allow her to speak both of her sides without competing for the mouth. Her skin on her left side is a bright kind of pale, whilst her right side is a dull pale with some grey. Her nails are normal one her angel side, but her demon side has long black nails, her fingers larger in comparison and blackened. Her right leg has scales scattering across her thigh, while being more prominent and more abundant until she reaches her claw-like four-toed feet. Her scaly lizard legs has a toe on her heel, used to grapple people when in the air. Her toenails are also extremely sharp and durable, able to grab people with her foot. This also makes it awkward to walk, with her right side (demon side) continuously hobbling from the difference in the shape of the feet (since lizard feet have longer feet bones than human feet, with their heels raised upward and they're essentially walking on their toes like a cat). Her side of the torso has a large red marking that looks like an eye. On her left side, she has a regular human arm and leg, with her arm being gradually bluer. She also has a symbol of the crucifix on her side of the torso. On her back, she has dark crystals slowly growing larger as you go up her back, and then they gradually shorten as it reaches her shoulder. On her left side of her back, there are feathers that get larger and larger and have the same pattern and growth frequency as the demon's side. She also has a tail that is completely controlled by the demon, and it is scaly and long, being 7 feet (2.1 m). It is not tipped with anything, but it is quite prehensile and muscular. There are some feathers growing on the sides. She has on grey promiscuous robes that are more modest on her left side, but are more revealing on her right side. She doesn't wear shoes or any armor. They both became like this due to a fight they had against each other, and their attacks just so happened to fuse them together, since they were both polar opposites, and therefore created a strong and powerful bond between the two that fused their powers, as well as their bodies. Because of their dualism, they can't escape the mortal realm and if they die, they will go to purgatory with no other place to go.
Personality: She has quite the split personality (hah). When she talks and expressing something solely from one of her sides, that side of the mouth will talk. Her eyes will also move independently from the other. It just seems as if both sides are completely separate in terms of functioning and that's right. They can move their sides of the body independently from one another, but that's also a problem. That would be they need each other to walk normally. This can cause them to butt heads, as the demon would be constantly tripping herself or cause the angel to trip by not moving or stopping quickly, and the angel will not be having it and argue. They usually have very loud arguments and it gets to the point where they try to hurt each other, only to be sharing the same nervous system and feeling each other's pain. The female angel, known as Atarah, has a very sweet and caring personality, but also resents that other people and angels are living normal lives while she has to deal with an annoying demon constantly barraging her mind with sick pictures that make her want to vomit. Even though she completely hates her demon side, she still begrudgingly has to take care of her, so will often try to save her so they can flee or attack. On the other hand (hah, literally), the demon side, known as Lami, loves to torture her angelic side and will do so quite often. She would also begrudgingly save her angelic side so they can fight or flee, though. Although, she does force her to get into trouble most times, especially when Lami starts to flirt while Atarah tries to stay away from it the best she could but unhappily get dragged into it. She will even risk her own health while flying, fleeing, fighting, or just about anything that requires the angel's right side and cause them both to get seriously injured if the angel side doesn't do as Lami says. Even though they do believe that freedom is a nice option to go with, neither of them can have that from each other, so they constantly argue about how they got stuck like this. Atarah finds Lami's actions and thoughts purely disgusting and vomit-worthy, while Lami finds Atarah's actions and thoughts cringy and too much of a "goody-two-shoes", and also extremely boring. This causes severe amounts of trouble when fighting for their lives or anybody else's, since the angel side wants to protect others, while the demon side wants to protect herself and will do so foolishly by completely leaving the scene or making Atarah inept at moving.
Powers:
  • Teleport - Can teleport 120 feet (36.6 m) away of an area she sees.
  • Legilimens - She can detect the thoughts, emotions, and memories of others nearby in a finite range (120 ft or 36.6 m).
  • Midnight Strike - Uses the shadows to warp around and utilizes demonic claw and talon to attack mercilessly.
  • Sunlight Ray - Uses the sun's rays to power up and shoot forth powerful beams of singing light from her angel side's hand.
  • Twilight Beam - Absorbs the shadow's power as well as the moon shining forth from above and strikes the target with a cloaked body full of dark and light powers.
  • Mindful Chatter - Uses both minds to cause immense amount of pain on a subject's mind, causing them to hear two voices in their head constantly bickering toward one another. It is also so loud, the victim can't hear their own thoughts is then slowly being drained of their sanity, while also suffering from the onset of a migraine. Both Atarah and Lami use this against a person they don't exactly care about to throw their frustrations in someone else's head, so they don't end up having a migraine fighting within their own head.

Alright, not so sure if this will be good XD suggest what I should change if this does not meet the vision of your RP, SS.

Last edited:
Name: Enigma (from or Atami(Ata- from Atarah and -ami from Lami)
Race: Angel/Demon hybrid
Appearance: She only has one form.
She has one bird-like white wing on her left, and one bat-like black wing with bright orange markings on the spine on the right of the body. Her hair is long and the color splits in the middle, the left side being platinum blonde and the right side being raven black. She is 5'08" (1.72 m) and weighs 110 lbs (49.8 kg). She has split tongues to allow her to speak both of her sides without competing for the mouth. Her skin on her left side is a bright kind of pale, whilst her right side is a dull pale with some grey. Her nails are normal one her angel side, but her demon side has long black nails, her fingers larger in comparison and blackened. Her right leg has scales scattering across her thigh, while being more prominent and more abundant until she reaches her claw-like four-toed feet. Her scaly lizard legs has a toe on her heel, used to grapple people when in the air. Her toenails are also extremely sharp and durable, able to grab people with her foot. This also makes it awkward to walk, with her right side (demon side) continuously hobbling from the difference in the shape of the feet (since lizard feet have longer feet bones than human feet, with their heels raised upward and they're essentially walking on their toes like a cat). Her side of the torso has a large red marking that looks like an eye. On her left side, she has a regular human arm and leg, with her arm being gradually bluer. She also has a symbol of the crucifix on her side of the torso. On her back, she has dark crystals slowly growing larger as you go up her back, and then they gradually shorten as it reaches her shoulder. On her left side of her back, there are feathers that get larger and larger and have the same pattern and growth frequency as the demon's side. She also has a tail that is completely controlled by the demon, and it is scaly and long, being 7 feet (2.1 m). It is not tipped with anything, but it is quite prehensile and muscular. There are some feathers growing on the sides. She has on grey promiscuous robes that are more modest on her left side, but are more revealing on her right side. She doesn't wear shoes or any armor. They both became like this due to a fight they had against each other, and their attacks just so happened to fuse them together, since they were both polar opposites, and therefore created a strong and powerful bond between the two that fused their powers, as well as their bodies. Because of their dualism, they can't escape the mortal realm and if they die, they will go to purgatory with no other place to go.
Personality: She has quite the split personality (hah). When she talks and expressing something solely from one of her sides, that side of the mouth will talk. Her eyes will also move independently from the other. It just seems as if both sides are completely separate in terms of functioning and that's right. They can move their sides of the body independently from one another, but that's also a problem. That would be they need each other to walk normally. This can cause them to butt heads, as the demon would be constantly tripping herself or cause the angel to trip by not moving or stopping quickly, and the angel will not be having it and argue. They usually have very loud arguments and it gets to the point where they try to hurt each other, only to be sharing the same nervous system and feeling each other's pain. The female angel, known as Atarah, has a very sweet and caring personality, but also resents that other people and angels are living normal lives while she has to deal with an annoying demon constantly barraging her mind with sick pictures that make her want to vomit. Even though she completely hates her demon side, she still begrudgingly has to take care of her, so will often try to save her so they can flee or attack. On the other hand (hah, literally), the demon side, known as Lami, loves to torture her angelic side and will do so quite often. She would also begrudgingly save her angelic side so they can fight or flee, though. Although, she does force her to get into trouble most times, especially when Lami starts to flirt while Atarah tries to stay away from it the best she could but unhappily get dragged into it. She will even risk her own health while flying, fleeing, fighting, or just about anything that requires the angel's right side and cause them both to get seriously injured if the angel side doesn't do as Lami says. Even though they do believe that freedom is a nice option to go with, neither of them can have that from each other, so they constantly argue about how they got stuck like this. Atarah finds Lami's actions and thoughts purely disgusting and vomit-worthy, while Lami finds Atarah's actions and thoughts cringy and too much of a "goody-two-shoes", and also extremely boring. This causes severe amounts of trouble when fighting for their lives or anybody else's, since the angel side wants to protect others, while the demon side wants to protect herself and will do so foolishly by completely leaving the scene or making Atarah inept at moving.
Powers:
  • Teleport - Can teleport 120 feet (36.6 m) away of an area she sees.
  • Legilimens - She can detect the thoughts, emotions, and memories of others nearby in a finite range (120 ft or 36.6 m).
  • Midnight Strike - Uses the shadows to warp around and utilizes demonic claw and talon to attack mercilessly.
  • Sunlight Ray - Uses the sun's rays to power up and shoot forth powerful beams of singing light from her angel side's hand.
  • Twilight Beam - Absorbs the shadow's power as well as the moon shining forth from above and strikes the target with a cloaked body full of dark and light powers.
  • Mindful Chatter - Uses both minds to cause immense amount of pain on a subject's mind, causing them to hear two voices in their head constantly bickering toward one another. It is also so loud, the victim can't hear their own thoughts is then slowly being drained of their sanity, while also suffering from the onset of a migraine. Both Atarah and Lami use this against a person they don't exactly care about to throw their frustrations in someone else's head, so they don't end up having a migraine fighting within their own head.

Alright, not so sure if this will be good XD suggest what I should change if this does not meet the vision of your RP, SS.
I don't see anything wrong, your character is accepted! :)

@Eeveechu151 and @Mystic Zander I know life can be pretty busy, but when do you guys think you can complete you character bio sheets?

Name:
Zander Grey
Race: Human
Alignment: Neither (for now)
Appearance: About 6’2, has shaggy black hair, pale green eyes, an athletic build, and sun-kissed skin. Black hooded trench coat and fingerless gloves, white long sleeve cloth shirt underneath, black cargo pants and combat boots.
Personality: Zander is a bit out of it all the time. He shows no interest in the war and fights who he needs to, when he needs to. He’s carefree and a bit arrogant for his age, and needs what most would refer to as a wake up call.

Name: Malach ‘Malik’
Race: Fallen Angel (Demonic)
Appearance: Hes tall, about 6’8, with a lean muscular build and pale skin. He has short messy ice white hair and dark amber eyes. He’s sporting a pair of black angel wings and his halo is a dim, burnt orange color. Along with that, a small pair of black horns have started to peak through the skin of his forehead due to the dark energy overwhelming him. He wears heavy plated armor, all dark grey in color and wields a heavy sword, white in color, except for the etching in the center of the blade, which is solid black.
Personality: A little to carefree and open minded. He happily goes along with most plans that involve killing, weather it be for better or worse doesnt matter to him. The boy was alright in his eyes, only having trouble with one another at the start. He was willing to loan the boy power, but only some of it for now. He’s a bit hot headed and arrogant, showing signs of over aggression on occasion due to surges of negative energy.

Last edited:
Name: Zander Grey
Race: Human
Alignment: Neither (for now)
Appearance: About 6’2, has shaggy black hair, pale green eyes, an athletic build, and sun-kissed skin. Black hooded trench coat and fingerless gloves, white long sleeve cloth shirt underneath, black cargo pants and combat boots.
Personality: Zander is a bit out of it all the time. He shows no interest in the war and fights who he needs to, when he needs to. He’s carefree and a bit arrogant for his age, and needs what most would refer to as a wake up call.

Name: Malach ‘Malik’
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance: Hes tall, about 6’8, with a lean muscular build and pale skin. He has short messy ice white hair and dark amber eyes. He’s sporting a pair of black angel wings and his halo is a dim, burnt orange color. Along with that, a small pair of black horns have started to peak through the skin of his forehead due to the dark energy overwhelming him. He wears heavy plated armor, all dark grey in color and wields a heavy sword, white in color, except for the etching in the center of the blade, which is solid black.
Personality: A little to carefree and open minded. He happily goes along with most plans that involve killing, weather it be for better or worse dont matter to him. The boy was alright in his eyes, only having trouble with one another at the start. He was willing to loan the boy power, but only some of it for now. He’s a bit hot headed and arrogant, showing signs of over aggression on occasion due to surges of negative energy.
Great! Your characters are accepted! I'll post the RP thread as soon as I can.

@Eeveechu151

While I do enjoy the spirit, you can't create your own little things for the story (The Tower of Sin) without consulting me first. I'm going to let it slide, but only this once. If you want to add something to the RP, be sure to talk to me first. And that goes for everyone else as well.

Also, I should add, if it wasn't obvious, that I will be RPing as Lucifer, Gabriel, and Jehovah.

Ah, alright. I just thought "what's a good place for a command center in Hell? A giant tower of sin" and went from there. And since Naomi is a kitsune, a japanese yokai, I was thinking by that line of thought other monsters and creatures from around the world could also be demons (i.e. the djinn of Egypt).
I expected you'd be them, glad I was right about that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Do you think it would be better if our characters (If they are given the mark) should meet their demon/angel first before meeting other RPers characters or what?

Oh by the way, I've actually got some reference images for what Naomi and Moarne look like with a few alterations, but I'm not sure if they'd be alright to post since they're not mine and I'm not sure where I found them in the first place...

Alright, I'm sorry for the lack of input I have made in this RP lately. I've been very busy, and I might be more busy for the time to come, but I think that this RP should get things going.

So, for our next few posts, I think we should all have our characters meets their guardian (which some of you have, which I am grateful for), and then have our characters meet up.

So, I plan for the Angelics and their Angels meet up with the rest to be more organized, as the angels would be the most organized naturally, but I think the Demonics and their Demons should be a bit more random.

Now how the Demons are going to meet is going to be a bit more complicated, as most of the characters are older than mine (after all, he is a high schooler). If any of you have any ideas, that would be the most helpful.

lol, maybe. I was actually thinking of having a league of the Seven Deadly Sins for Lucifer's army. And I was thinking that Ronove would be Wrath.

Yours could be Lust.

I should also tell you all, I'm moving soon, so I may not have internet for quite some time. If there are any of you who think could be capable of running this RP while I'm gone, that would be most appreciated.

Last edited:
Hm. Seven Deadly Sins... Moarne could be Pride. I mean he is pretty prideful in his work.
Also Naomi isn't really Shard's guardian as discussed earlier, but they have met up. How should they meet the others, though...? I was thinking they'd be mostly interfering with the war where they can.

I don't think Moarne could be a Seven Deadly Sin member because I wanted it all of the members to be demons, not half demons/Demonics, because this is a league that is his most trusted and that has been with him for a long time.

No, as I feel the group would also be considered Lucifer’s ideal demons. The pure and perfect ones in comparison to others. A half-demon, no mattering of position wouldn’t get a spot in it, for his humanity. As with humanity, there is always the chance of the concept of mercy, forgiveness, and things like that. it doesn’t involve their loyalty nor involvement with Hell. There is always that chance of humanity seeping through making that person a risky involvement. And these demons who are apart of the group, are almost as old as Lucifer themselves, maybe being some of the fallen angels that fell with him when he was kicked out of heaven. But in the involvement of demonic years, your character is still young and still a massive risk.

With the Seven Deadly Sins theme I feel like Taylor’s Demon Dad, would probably follow along the lines of Greed or Pride. Greed to make him seem selfish in Taylor’s eyes and supporting that concept. And Pride, to allow him to reject his son due to his son’s ignorance and his own pride, for his son not joining him. I’ll probably making sheets for him ASAP.

A risk, yes, but one that I think Lucifer might be willing to take with Moarne's eternal loyalty to Hell. Besides, what humanity are you speaking of? As far as I'm concerned, Moarne doesn't have any left. Plus, that half-human side means he can do a lot more in the human realm than Lucifer himself can, so it'd be good to have someone like that directly at Lucifer's side. If he doesn't exceed expectations? Just boot him out.

Not in Lucifer’s eyes. He’s still young in his eyes. And it doesn’t matter if you haven’t shown it. It still is a risk. His human side is his humanity. It’s what makes him partially human, despite him not acting it, nor showing it. Lucifer’s Deadly Sins would be ones who have bee ith him since the beginning. The oldest and strongest of them all. Not a young pup. And just because he isn’t apart of the group, doesn’t mean Lucifer doesn’t ever use them. But these are the elite demons. The idea that all demons should strive for, to be strong, loyal, and of pure blood.

Name: Don (Short for Donviloies)
Race: Demon
Alignment: #teamhell
Appearance: Don is a tall muscular man in his human form, with tanned skin, slicked back black hair, a clean shaven square chin, and dark blue eyes. He is quite good looking, taking much pride in his appearance. He wears tight shirts, and jeans. However in his more natural form, he wears a red leather jacket ad black metal t-shirt and jeans. He also is much taller and more musical with claws and wings. He also has red skin, horns, and no hair.
Personality: He’s an asshole to be frank. Very straight to the point and direct. He sees himself as better than others, and thinks about his and hell’s survival as his main priority. He mated with Taylor’s mom in an attempt to have a son to fight for him. The perfect warrior son. It’s not gonna happen though..

Name: Don (Short for Donviloies)
Race: Demon
Alignment: #teamhell
Appearance: Don is a tall muscular man in his human form, with tanned skin, slicked back black hair, a clean shaven square chin, and dark blue eyes. He is quite good looking, taking much pride in his appearance. He wears tight shirts, and jeans. However in his more natural form, he wears a red leather jacket ad black metal t-shirt and jeans. He also is much taller and more musical with claws and wings. He also has red skin, horns, and no hair.
Personality: He’s an asshole to be frank. Very straight to the point and direct. He sees himself as better than others, and thinks about his and hell’s survival as his main priority. He mated with Taylor’s mom in an attempt to have a son to fight for him. The perfect warrior son. It’s not gonna happen though..
Accepted, and he could take the Greed spot in the Seven Deadly Sin's army, if you wish. I already have Pride made, but I'm keeping their identity a secret.

Not in Lucifer’s eyes. He’s still young in his eyes. And it doesn’t matter if you haven’t shown it. It still is a risk. His human side is his humanity. It’s what makes him partially human, despite him not acting it, nor showing it. Lucifer’s Deadly Sins would be ones who have been with him since the beginning. The oldest and strongest of them all. Not a young pup. And just because he isn’t apart of the group, doesn’t mean Lucifer doesn’t ever use them. But these are the elite demons. The idea that all demons should strive for, to be strong, loyal, and of pure blood.
Exactly my point.

@Eeveechu151, while I'm glad that you're trying to input your own ideas into this RP, you do not have the final say in most decisions. As thread master, I have the right to accept or decline characters into my RP and I'm also basically the one who plans out the RP. But I don't want to do all the planning myself, which is why I sometimes want to hear ideas from the rest of the member's in the RP so I can get a basis of what members want and don't want.

But, and I'm sorry if I'm taking this the wrong way, you seem to be coming up with big decisions all on your own, and it is honestly kind of bugging me. While I do think you've had interesting ideas, like having some of the Demonics already live in hell and making a Demonic pair up with a human, even if not fully, I think sometimes you take it way too far. Like with your first post, you were the one who forcefully made the Tower of Sin and made Lucifer call for Moarne. I didn't have any input there, and, as a thread master, I think I should have.

All I'm asking is that before you make a big decision in something like plot, then you should really try to consult me before you do anything drastic. I want everyone to have a good time, but I also want to have a good time so please just do me this solid.