• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Leaves (Romance roleplay)

Dawn nodded. “There’s no need to apologize.” Dawn looked up at the sun, it was starting to get dark. so he ate another berry to stay awake, and smilied at Gray. “The humming of Chatot sure is soothing..” he closed his eyes, calming his self down thanks to the relaxing music.

"I-it s-s-s-sure is..."Gray muttered her eyes glowing,she then layed her head down and smiled at Dawn,"It-it l-l-looks l-l-like y-y-your g-gonna-gonna f-f-fall asleep."She chuckled quietly,with a somewhat soothing smile,she then looked at the lake,the moon's reflection on it looked like it was sparkling,"Th-the l-l-lake i-is b-b-beautiful at-at n-n-night."

Dawn started glowing in the moon’s bright light. He knew that it was time to become a limited Midnight form. It took like about a couple of minutes, but, when it did happen, he turned into a Midnight Lycanroc. He suddenly felt cold, and nervous. He decided not to talk. “But I was just fine a second ago!” He thought to himself.

Last edited:
"A-are y-y-you o-ok-okay?Y-y-you s-seem troubled."Gray sounded concerned,she had never seen a lycanroc turn into a midday lycanroc and then at night turn into its midnight form,she decided not to say anything about it,biting her tongue.

“It happen w-when I, ur..., it’s a long story.” Dawn studdered. He didn’t know why he was acting so nervous, the other night when he was in this form he was acting normal. “Just understand that every Rockruff can gain this ability if they evolve at the right time, ok.” Dawn sat back, scooting a bit towards Gray. He looked up at the sky again. He wondered if he would fall asleep in that spot, just like he fell asleep last time he came here. “I wonder if my dens still here...” he thought out loud.

“Hi Halt!” Rose came back from her duties to greet the Infernape. she really wanted to ask him out, but last time she asked someone out, she got shot by a human in the process. She just smilied and sat at a round table with him. “What have you been doing all day here?” She finally asked.

Gray nodded,then looked at the moon again,her fur now looking like it was glowing because of the moon hitting it,"You used to live here?"Her eyes then widened with shock,she had never spoken to a pokemon clearly before.Wow...

Looking over at the cafe, Lita nodded. It certainly was pretty, for a small island store. There probably wasn't much business, but the scent of fresh pastries wafted over to her. She could go for a lemonade or tea. Turning back to Rose, she spoke with a smile, "Thank you for the advice! Hope you have a nice evening!" The forest, huh? Lita wasn't one for trees, it was too far from her native habitat for her to feel comfortable. The map said there was a lake, there, but it was probably freshwater...

Well, there was still the cafe. Floating up to it, she ordered a blueberry scone and a cup of tea. She took a seat at one of the empty tables and watched bemusedly as Rose approached the strangely-colored Infernape. Seemed she'd already found a potential partner. Looking around the cafe, Lita laid eyes on a Gardevoir seated at one of the other tables. Was she part of the group here to find their special someones, or just an island native?

Gray nodded,then looked at the moon again,her fur now looking like it was glowing because of the moon hitting it,"You used to live here?"Her eyes then widened with shock,she had never spoken to a pokemon clearly before.Wow...

Dawn nodded. “I can s-show you my old den!” Dawn blushed, but he didn’t need to act scared and nervous now. He decided to eat a couple berries and left some for Gray. “You didn’t eat all day, here, have my last 10 berries!” He offered, smiling.

Sorrel looked out the window and saw that it was already getting dark. "Wow, been in here for way too long," she said to herself. She got up from the table and walked out of the café.

Zenix came back to the hotel and saw Sorrel. "Where have you been!?" He asked as he approached her. "At the café," Sorrel replied with a smile, "Did you find a mate yet?" "N-No, I was busy looking for you," he replied. Sorrel giggled and said, "Sorry, I lost track of time." Zenix sighed. "You're impossible sometimes. I'm gonna get a drink," he said and went to the café. "Okay," Sorrel said. She went outside and looked at the night sky.

Dawn nodded. “I can s-show you my old den!” Dawn blushed, but he didn’t need to act scared and nervous now. He decided to eat a couple berries and left some for Gray. “You didn’t eat all day, here, have my last 10 berries!” He offered, smiling.
"Sure!I-I would l-l-love to!"Gray said happily,nodding,she then looked at the berries Dawn gave to her,"Thanks!"She nodded,gulping up the ten berries quickly.

Geode and Shīzun chatted a lot in that tunnel, and then Shīzun left. Of course, Geode followed. They walked around the forest a little, and found what looked like an abandoned Rockruff and/or Lycanroc's den. Geode messed around, going in the den and trying to mess everything up. Shīzun took Geode out of there and went back to the lake.

Dawn led Gray to his old den, only to find it ripped to shreds. Dawn sighed, I knew this would happen, it happens to dens over time. But then he sniffed it and found out it was recent. “Who did this!” Dawn shouted. He turned to Gray and said “Sorry...”. He scrambled through the branches of the den, which were the roof, and found out that all his stuff he left there was still there. Even the pool, and the moss which were Dawn’s bed. “If only this wasn’t destroyed...” He gritted under his teeth as he attempted to fix the mess.

September had been swimming in the lake, not paying attention to the time nor Gray, August, or Dawn. The lapping water hitting her fur had soothed her and she was very relaxed as she swam. She only took notice of her surroundings when she saw the moon reflecting on the water where she was about to swim. She looked up at the night sky, fresh stars littering the sky and the moon lighting up the darkness of the forest and a few trees. She cursed under her breath and swam out of the water, shaking the water out of her fur. She then realized that Dawn had left without telling her and became slightly sad. She picked up the small jewel/rock that Dawn had given her and put it in a small pocket that she had. She looked around, looking for August or Dawn. She noticed that Dawn's things were still out and her ear twitched upon hearing a yell. She could tell that the yell was from Dawn and began trotting over to where she thought the source was. Finally, she approached Gray and Dawn and watched them, afraid that if she got too close she would probably interrupt whatever Dawn and Gray were doing.
August stalked through the forest, knowing that she had gotten lost. She knew that September would become worried if she was gone for too long but August also knew that September would have to wait until she got back. Sighing, August walked around, trying to find anybody to help her find her way back to the small village/town.

It seemed like it took Dawn an hour to rebuild his old den by memory. But when he did, he looked at the den remembering the good times. “It’s been so long since I have been on this island...” He smilied. He looked at the moon that made his eyes shine, then back at his paws, then the ground. “I’m home, but it wasn’t like back then.” He thought. Soon losing his smile. He suddenly felt cold, and nervous again. “I-it’s not t-the same without my p-parents.” Dawn looked down at the ground, but he wasn’t crying, instead he was letting his arms hang loose and frowned.

Dart finally made it to the romance event. He was late, looking at the moon he knew that it was time to sleep already, but he wanted to meet some Pokemon first, if he could. He quickly payed the Frogadier 15 Pokedollars and went in the main town area. He was amazed by his surroundings, there was a forest, a Rosefield, a beach in the distance, and there was also a battlefield. He decided he would go to the forest, since he couldn’t afford food.

It took him almost 10 minutes to reach the forest. “Hello! Is anyone there?” He called out, hoping a pokemon would pop up, but no pokemon reacted. He stepped deeper in the forest. He was amazed at the wildlife there. He saw a Luxio, Lycanroc, Leafeon, Sawsbuck, Carbink, there was basically every type of Pokemon there. But then he saw an Umbreon. Dart couldn’t help but blush at the sight of the two eyed color Umbreon. It looked worried so, of course, Darts would help.
“Looking for something?” He came up and asked.

September jumped at the sound a voice, her blue rings glowing in the dark, leaving a blue light on things it landed on. Her gaze landed on a Shiny Jolteon that had scars and bruises everywhere which made her wince and her eyes to soften. "I-I'm n-not l-l-looking for a-anything. I-I-I-I'm just watching. I-I don't want t-to I-interrupt th-them," she stuttered nervously, her yellow and red eyes flicking to Gray and Dawn, a blush quickly growing on her cheeks.
August heard voices and walked towards them, hoping she would find someone that would help her. Soon she saw that the voices belonged to a Shiny Jolteon and September and decided to stay out of sight and let September talk to the Shiny Jolteon that seemed to be male.

Gray sighed,and looked at Dawn in sadness,"I'm sorry..."She muttered,looking around she smiled."This was a really nice den."The luxio muttered,"Say,could you show me around the den?Even though it's a little small,that doesn't make me want to see it closely less!"Gray said,she then realized something,her bandanna went lose and it dropped onto the floor quietly,"Oh,sorry."She muttered quickly before picking it up and tying it around her neck not too lose,and not too tight.The luxio then looked at Dawn.

“I guess so...” he shrugged, he wanted to admit he was tired, but he didn’t want to mess this night up. He led Gray past the den behind it, only to find an old battlefield covered with lots of moss.
“This is... what’s left of... the battlefield.” Dawn was surprised that this got moss all over it, he never expected this much moss in one area. He led Gray towards the hallow tree left from the battlefield. “This is the tree that I used to play in when I was little. I usually get found in hide and seek because I always hid in here.”

Dart nodded. “Remember to call for me if u need any help finding your way though the forest!” He called behind his back before trodding away. He collected lists of berrys from bushes and gathered honey too. He then realized it was getting extremely late, but he didn’t care. He climbed up into a tree and looked down at the Pokemon below.

September was confused at the Jolteon's kindness then she realized that she didn't know his name so she couldn't really call for him. "Oh, well," she muttered to herself with a sigh as her head hung slightly. Her ear twitched as she looked to the right, her eyes filling with caution and she was ready to spring at the Pokémon if she needed to. August came out of her hiding spot and smiled at September who beamed back at the Shiny Leafeon. "August!" She exclaimed as she bounded over to her best friend. "Where have you been?" She asked and looked at her friend with a stern expression. "I was trying to help a Pokémon but I kind of got lost," August chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head, her yellow eyes looking around. September sighed and sat down, August sitting in front of her. "So, who was that Shiny Jolteon?" August asked which made September's cheeks heat up in a blush. "I-I don't know. He looked pretty beat up though," she said the last part with worry, her eyes falling onto the forest floor as she recalled the scars and bruises on the Jolteon. "I didn't catch his name," she finished, her gaze still on the ground and her tail flicked up once. August noticed the worry on September's face and smiled. "September, it's fine. Anyway, we should head back to the hotel, it's getting very late," August said, looking at the sky. September nodded and they both stood up, beginning to head back into the hotel.

“I guess so...” he shrugged, he wanted to admit he was tired, but he didn’t want to mess this night up. He led Gray past the den behind it, only to find an old battlefield covered with lots of moss.
“This is... what’s left of... the battlefield.” Dawn was surprised that this got moss all over it, he never expected this much moss in one area. He led Gray towards the hallow tree left from the battlefield. “This is the tree that I used to play in when I was little. I usually get found in hide and seek because I always hid in here.”

Dart nodded. “Remember to call for me if u need any help finding your way though the forest!” He called behind his back before trodding away. He collected lists of berrys from bushes and gathered honey too. He then realized it was getting extremely late, but he didn’t care. He climbed up into a tree and looked down at the Pokemon below.
"I like it."Gray smiled,after looking at the moss,the luxio looked at Dawn,"I'll help you clean the moss if you want."She suggested with a smile,Gray then looked at the tree and nodded with a very quiet chuckle.

(@BlueMew392)

Dawn looked up in the night sky, it was getting late. He wanted to sleep back in his old den, but the moss was old. “Gray, ummm.... I gotta go it is late and I n-need my sleep.” Dawn walked towards the path that went towards the forest, he kissed Grays paw and headed out towards the hotel, making the five minute journey back to his room. When he got there he fell asleep.

Darts saw what had happened below him. He jumped from his tree and waved at the Eeveelutions with his right paw, then he turned around and headed towards the hotel. He saw a Gardevoir and Raichu standing nearby. He decided to talk to them, blushing a bit. “Hello, what may be your names?” He asked kindly to the two.

Last edited:
Gray nodded,"Bye Dawn!I hope we can do this again!"She called waving a paw with a grin,she then silently walked to the hotel,went into her room,and immediately fell asleep.

Lita looked curiously over at the sparkling Jolteon. She had already finished her scone and tea, and he didn't seem like a native. Following behind a little ways, she blinked as he approached the hotel. Definitely part of the event, then. A Raichu stood nearby; Lita had seen him at the cafe a little while earlier. She came closer, smiling. "Hi! I'm Lita."

(Don’t worry BlueMew392, I’ll interact with you when time skip happens)

Dart was tired, so he decided to rest for a while after cooking his berries and honey together. Making Berrie Soup along with his ingredients from home. He ate, watched tv, and went to sleep.
He dreamed of bad thoughts. Thoughts of being bullied, thoughts of not getting a mate, thoughts of being killed, thoughts of the island sinking, stuff like that. He was being tormented all night.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

Dawn woke up, feeling quite excited. He had gotten so close than he had ever before. He got up and went to the cafe to order some berry-flavored coffee. He took a sip, and waiting in the cafe for his friends to appear.

Rose had been up all night, not talking to Halt, but exploring the island, trying out the battle simulator, and trying to pick the perfect flower for her to remake it into a headband. She keeps thinking of Halt, she couldn’t stop even if she tried. Soon she returned, not tired but excited. She waited for everyone else to appear.

Gray jolted awake,she got up and ate a few berries,she then walked out of her room and into the lobby and saw Dawn,waving to him happily,she quickly ran over to him."Morning."

(Before time skip.)
After Zenix finished with his drink, he turned to see a Lanturn in a bubble. Zenix blushed a bit after looking at her. "H-Hi, I'm Zenix," he said. He looked at the clocked and noticed it was getting late. "S-sorry i have to go," he said and ran back to his room. When he entered his room, Sorrel was already asleep and he went to sleep too.

(After time skip.)
Sorrel woke up and saw that Zenix was asleep, again. She sighed and walked out of the room. She entered the lobby and wondered what to do.

Gray jolted awake,she got up and ate a few berries,she then walked out of her room and into the lobby and saw Dawn,waving to him happily,she quickly ran over to him."Morning."

“Hello Gray!” Dawn smilied, happier than ever. What brings you to me again? Want me to tell you more about my history here?” He asked, his tail neatly wrapped around his paws, blushing a bit at the thought that he might have feeling for her, only a little bit.

Darts woke up. He was still seeing stuff from his dreams. He really wanted to meet that Gardevoir yesterday, but the time was just too late yesterday. He decided to go to the lobby, and there she was. Dart blushed while he walked up to her. “Hello, how are y-you doing today m-ma’am.” He studdered.

Sorrel heard someone talking to her and turns to see a shiny Jolteon who had scars and bruises. "Oh, hello," she said, "You're the Jolteon from yesterday. I'm so sorry I left without saying anything. It was late and I needed to get some sleep."

(Before time skip)
September blushed as the Shiny Jolteon waved at them before going into the hotel. August smiled at the fact that September had blushed then they walked into the hotel, not saying anything. Soon, they entered the hotel room and went to bed, after getting ready and talking about small stuff.
(After time skip)
September woke, this time she didn't have a dream like normally, and got ready. She found the rock that Dawn had given her before he had fallen asleep, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. August woke up and got ready, like September, and stood at the door with a smile. "Alright, you ready?" August asked September who nodded, her smile still there, and walked to the door. August opened the door and left the room, September closing the door behind herself. They walked down into the lobby, seeing a few familiar faces while others were new. September blushed lightly when she saw the Shiny Jolteon, who she still hasn't gotten his name, and August smiled. They sat at a table and, with a sigh, September brought out the rock that Dawn had given her and began to turn it around in her paws to observe it.

Sorrel heard someone talking to her and turns to see a shiny Jolteon who had scars and bruises. "Oh, hello," she said, "You're the Jolteon from yesterday. I'm so sorry I left without saying anything. It was late and I needed to get some sleep."

“Oh, its o-ok! Stuff like t-that happens y’know.” Dart put up a smile. He was feeling bad today, but that wasn’t an excuse to show his caring side. He sighed, it was too early to ask her to hang out for the day, instead, he decided to talk a bit longer. “So my names Dart! What may yours be?” He asked, being totally confident in himself. Even though he was beat up, he is still heathy and well, even if it meant one of his limbs going numb at times.

Dawn felt a aura hitting him, his blue eyes glowing bright with confidence. He looked over to what was doing it. It was the pearl that September had. He decided to go talk to her. “So. You figured out what that pearl is?” He asked. “I gave it to you for a reason...”

"My name is Sorrel, nice to meet you," Sorrel said and started to grow concerned about Dart's injuries, "Are you feeling okay? You're injuries look severe."

“Oh, its o-ok! Stuff like t-that happens y’know.” Dart put up a smile. He was feeling bad today, but that wasn’t an excuse to show his caring side. He sighed, it was too early to ask her to hang out for the day, instead, he decided to talk a bit longer. “So my names Dart! What may yours be?” He asked, being totally confident in himself. Even though he was beat up, he is still heathy and well, even if it meant one of his limbs going numb at times.

Dawn felt a aura hitting him, his blue eyes glowing bright with confidence. He looked over to what was doing it. It was the pearl that September had. He decided to go talk to her. “So. You figured out what that pearl is?” He asked. “I gave it to you for a reason...”
Gray nodded with her eyes closed,but when her eyes opened again.She saw him with September,not joining the conversation,she silently sat there in her spot quietly.

(Pre-skip)
Lita nodded in response to Zenix's greeting. He seemed quite flustered... not that she felt any better. The blush on her own face was certainly telling. It was late, though, she felt herself yawn as she drifted off to her room.

(Post-skip)
Waking up with bleary eyes, Lita got out of bed and got ready for the day. She'd already met several Pokémon who she liked, but there was no way she'd seen everyone. She could go try to meet the others today. A part of her wanted to get to know Zenix better, and a blush once again spread across her face at the thought. He'd been with that Gardevoir, though, surely...? Well, Lita wouldn't know unless she found out.

Last edited:
"My name is Sorrel, nice to meet you," Sorrel said and started to grow concerned about Dart's injuries, "Are you feeling okay? You're injuries look severe."

“It’s fine, I had these for a while now...” Dart said. “My limbs go numb at times, but I can get over it.” Dart looked at his recently sore paw. “But this is recent.” He showed the paw to Sorrell, he felt pain on his paw suddenly.

@BlueMew392

Gray nodded with her eyes closed,but when her eyes opened again.She saw him with September,not joining the conversation,she silently sat there in her spot quietly.

Dawn looked behind him, he saw Gray in a sad expression. “I’ll tell you about it later, it’s origin and everything.” Dawn waved them and returned to Gray. Soon not knowing what to do, he just smilied and said, “Everything’s okay? You seem a bit worried.” He asked.

Last edited:
"Nope,not at all."Gray muttered,looking around,she then looked at September and August,"That's September and August...right?"She muttered again.

“It happen w-when I, ur..., it’s a long story.” Dawn studdered. He didn’t know why he was acting so nervous, the other night when he was in this form he was acting normal. “Just understand that every Rockruff can gain this ability if they evolve at the right time, ok.” Dawn sat back, scooting a bit towards Gray. He looked up at the sky again. He wondered if he would fall asleep in that spot, just like he fell asleep last time he came here. “I wonder if my dens still here...” he thought out loud.

“Hi Halt!” Rose came back from her duties to greet the Infernape. she really wanted to ask him out, but last time she asked someone out, she got shot by a human in the process. She just smilied and sat at a round table with him. “What have you been doing all day here?” She finally asked.
(Sorry for not responding. Got no alerts)
"Oh, this and that. And a little more of that, less of this. How about you?" The silver Infernape asked. Throughout the day, he went exploring in the forests, but didn't really find anything. The tale was long, and boring, and involved way less wood than may be expected. "Back from your little walk?"

"Nope,not at all."Gray muttered,looking around,she then looked at September and August,"That's September and August...right?"She muttered again.

“Yea, that is correct.” Dawn took one more look at Gray. “Are you sure you are ok?” He asked again, giving her a similar pearl he gave September and August. “I can tell you more about my past if you like.” He offered, smiling. He looked around, looking at all the Pokemon early this mourning. He put his paw by his head, suddenly feeling weird, the same warmth the pearl gave him as a child.

@Glaceon trainer

(Sorry for not responding. Got no alerts)
"Oh, this and that. And a little more of that, less of this. How about you?" The silver Infernape asked. Throughout the day, he went exploring in the forests, but didn't really find anything. The tale was long, and boring, and involved way less wood than may be expected. "Back from your little walk?"

“Yea, if you call it that...” Rose said. “I went on a tour around the islands, and I found this for you. She pulled out a Choice Band and gave it to the Infernape. “I thought you might need it for your training of yours.” Rose blushed a bit. She got up and got a drink from the cafè and went to sit back down.

Last edited:
“It’s similar to the pearl I found as a kid.” Dawn replied. “When we were checking out my den yesterday I found another one! So I gave it to you as a gift.” The pearl was warm to the touch. Dawn had no idea what it was, but it made him feel relaxed the first time he touched it. “Hope you like it.” Dawn started blushing a bit

Dawn blushed. “You... you have my dearest welcome.” He replied. His eyes shine bright in the reflection of light in the lobby. Blushing, he decided to hug back too. When he was done he smilied. “It’s a gift I cherished back then, but now I give it to you.” Dawn said, his paws and tail in a calm position.