• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Leaves (Romance roleplay)

Frost grabbed the loppunys hands as they had a good battle"heh,good thing I was going easy on you"Frost said giggling"that was fun rose,thanks for training with me"Frost said in a softer voice than normal,Frost looked at how beat up both of them were and looked back at rose"eh,I have some berries that I keep for my students,your welcome to have a few if you want,and I think you should take the offer before I change my mind"Frost said smiling

Sorrel watched the battle to the finish and was amazed by it. She clapped when both Pokemon shook hands. "Wow! That was amazing!" She said to the two, "It's been a while since I've seen a battle that intense."

Rose flinched at the huge, pointy, ice shards coming at her. “Congratulations...” She said, kicking the Ice Shard attack away from her using her legs. Rose landed and walked towards Frost, holding out her hand to shake. “If I really was a fighter, I would’ve fought longer.” She said. “But I’m not fighting much, nice to meet you.”

Dawn held Gray by her shoulder. “Just do your best.” He smilied. “Besides, I will do the singing, and maybe some dancing.” Dawn turned towards a deeper part of the forest, pointing. “We can practice there!” He exclaimed, walking over to the area of choosing. The area was wide open, with little dandelions everywhere. Trees surround Dawn and Gray, along with some statues by those trees.
Gray faintly smiled,but didn't hold it for long."I'll try my best."She promised Dawn,and looked at the trees surrounding them."Yeah,this would be nice!"She exclaimed happily."Now,lets start."Gray said,"What first?"

Dart smiled back, and put a paw on September’s shoulder. “You are not alone in this, no one is.” He said, blushing a bit. “Dawn showed me the way there, cmon!” Dart said, leading the way to what it seems like Dawns den, he flickered his ears at Gray, telling her to go and prepare for the performance with Dawn.

“Two is all I need!” Rose taunted, she put her stuff down and got into her battle stance, thought by her friend, Jonny, which was back home. She shuffled her feet, focusing on Frost, and charged at her, using the move Fake Out to (try) to make her flinch.

September follower Dart with a smile dancing across her lips with a small blush on her cheeks. "So, um, what do you usually do? I mean, I you dot mind me asking," she said, the last sentence a bit hurried. She knew exactly what she soul be doing at this time of night: swimming or just looking at the moon. At the thought, September looked up at the nearly full moon and relaxed a considerable amount, her eyes softening and the smile widening and her entire body completely relaxed.

Frost grabbed the loppunys hands as they had a good battle"heh,good thing I was going easy on you"Frost said giggling"that was fun rose,thanks for training with me"Frost said in a softer voice than normal,Frost looked at how beat up both of them were and looked back at rose"eh,I have some berries that I keep for my students,your welcome to have a few if you want,and I think you should take the berries if you want” She said. DUN DUN DUNNNNN KABOOKM BLOOOSH BAM WASHA WA BAIII

“Don’t worry, I got my Hyper Potions, you can take one.” Rose handed over a Hyper Potion to Frost. “You did well, no wonder why I lost!” She commented before turning her head to Halt, which just popped up. “You can battle against me, if you like.” She offered. “I want to use my dancing skills as fighting techniques.”

Dart sighed, looking at the moon, he answered. “Usually, I got no friends to talk to or anyone I have interest in, until now of course.” He replied, “But I usually just cook by myself, or just sit in trees doing nothing.” Dart decided to rest his body. “I’m going to make some berry soup in a minute...” he yawned.

Gray faintly smiled,but didn't hold it for long."I'll try my best."She promised Dawn,and looked at the trees surrounding them."Yeah,this would be nice!"She exclaimed happily."Now,lets start."Gray said,"What first?"

(Time skip to thirty minutes later: requested by @Jay-No-Eyes)

Dawn was practicing with Gray for awhile, until, finally they thought they were finished. “Sooo, want to call them now, or relax for a bit.” He asked Gray, waiting for an answer.

Gray's legs were shaking of dancing so much,that she collapsed."Please..."She muttered,"That was fun.But very hard at the same time."She said,getting up."Maybe we could check on Dart and September?"Gray suggested.

"oh,thanks"Frost gladly accepted the hyper potion, Frosts eyes began to feel heavy and she began to yawn"*yawn*..it's getting late I should be getting some rest tomorrow I have to teach a Scyther and a treeko,you can help if you want,I don't really care if you do or not but it would be nice having an extra pair of hands"Frost smiled and she started to walk off " I'll be at the lake tomorrow morning if you want to help me"she said as she exited the arena and headed for her home beside the lake

"Always up for a battle. Just say when." Halt said to Rose. "Just don't think a few flips will stop me." He reached out his arm, showing a focus sash. "I have my ideas."

“I got some items too.” Rose held out a Chople Berry, well known to half the damage of fighting type moves once. “In this case, let’s start, it’s getting late.” Rose smiled as she went to one half of the battle field, going in her battle pose which was taught by her old friend. “I won’t hold back, not in this one!” She exclaimed, getting ready to charge forward.

Gray's legs were shaking of dancing so much,that she collapsed."Please..."She muttered,"That was fun.But very hard at the same time."She said,getting up."Maybe we could check on Dart and September?"Gray suggested.

“Sure, I will howl out for them, they will come, just remember what you gotta do and do it!” Dawn smilied, hugging Dawn before climbing up an oak tree. He took 4 deep breaths and howled. When he got down, he decided to practice his hiding skills. “This will be a surprise to them, alright, do your best in hiding.” Dawn said before hiding in a berry bush.

"Don't expect me to do the same." Halt walked over to the far side, and tied the focus sash to his arm. He took an offensive form. One leg at the back, the other mid ways. Arms prepared to attack or defend. "You go first!" He called over.

“I got some items too.” Rose held out a Chople Berry, well known to half the damage of fighting type moves once. “In this case, let’s start, it’s getting late.” Rose smiled as she went to one half of the battle field, going in her battle pose which was taught by her old friend. “I won’t hold back, not in this one!” She exclaimed, getting ready to charge forward.

“Sure, I will howl out for them, they will come, just remember what you gotta do and do it!” Dawn smilied, hugging Dawn before climbing up an oak tree. He took 4 deep breaths and howled. When he got down, he decided to practice his hiding skills. “This will be a surprise to them, alright, do your best in hiding.” Dawn said before hiding in a berry bush.
Gray nodded,and looked around,she then spotted a good-sized bush that she could hide in.The luxio then jumped into there."This seems good..."Gray muttered to herself,and took a berry that was near her,and started nibbling it.

After Frost arrived at her home,a hole in a large tree by the lake,she still had the adrenaline rush from the battle keeping her awake,so she tried to catch a few fish"the Magikarp are usually out in the middle lake by this time...dang it"Frost sighed as she dived into the lake and began swimming to the center
"Thank Arceus I'm an ice type otherwise I'd of gotten Frost bite by now" she thought to herself as she approached the center,she dived down and saw a Magikarp swimming by her,with a quick stab she pierced the fish with her claw and she rose to the surface"phew,that was alot easier than what I expect-"she was cut off by something grabbing onto her left leg, before she could even see what was grabbing her leg a pink jellicent rised out of the water"ah! what the heck is that!"Frost attempted to free her leg by slashing it with her claw but the jellicent wrapped several more tentacles around Frost before she could swing her claw
"Gah,I hate to do this but- Help!!!"
After a few seconds of calling for help the jellicent gagged her with another tentacle and began to drag her under the water,Frost was trying everything in her power to stay above water but wouldn't be able to for much longer

September looked at Dart with surprise, wondering how he ever lived without someone he was close with with. She knew that she would never be able to live without August and that was another reason she was so cautious and snappy when she was with August or if a conversation was about August. "Really-," she began but a howl, that she somehow knew was Dawn's, resonated through the forest. September took a step toward it but before she took another her sharp ears herd a cry for help by someone she didn't know. Instinctively, she ran toward the voice and soon heard splashing in water. She cursed under her breath when she saw a Sneasel being attacked by a Jellicent. She threw a Shadow Ball before jumping into the water to help the Sneasel.

Dawn heard a loud cry of help from really close by. He turned his head to Gray, “Someone needs help!” He said before taking off towards the lake. He spotted a Sneasel and September struggling to stay afloat. “Don’t worry! I’m here!” Dawn called out to them, diving in the water and using crunch on the Jellicents head. The Jellicent reacted with a Hydro Pump, then it let go of the other Pokemon and wrapped its tentacles around Dawn. “Mhmm Oof!” Dawn tried to call for help, but he couldn’t breathe. He tried to use his accelrock to escape, but the grip of the Jellicent was to tight.

Dart came to the lake as fast as he can, trying to make sure September was okay. He saw a Jellicent attacked Dawn, September, and a Sneasel. “Hey! Get back to your home or I will be forced to injure and kill you!” Dart growled, getting really mad. He shot a Shadow Ball at the Jellicent and stepped forward to try to stop it.

"Don't expect me to do the same." Halt walked over to the far side, and tied the focus sash to his arm. He took an offensive form. One leg at the back, the other mid ways. Arms prepared to attack or defend. "You go first!" He called over.

“Alright then, you asked for it!” Rose blushed, she knew that he was way too powerful for her, but she wanted to see how far she can last. She started charging at the Infernape, using Fake Out to attempt a flinch chance. “Let’s do this!” She said.

September knew that Dart was an Electric type but if he hit the water with an electrical move then they would most likely all get injured very badly. She saw Dawn get wrapped around the Jellicent and the Shadow Ball weakened the grip on him. September took the chance to tackle the Jellicent, biting its head with her sharp teeth.

Dawn couldn’t breathe anymore, he felt like fainting. He was starting to hallucinate, seeing multiple Jellicent attacking and destroying the forest, but in reality, there was only one. He found a pearl that was a little like the ones he gave to his friends. He picked it up and shone it at its face, making the Jellicent flee.

As Frost was freed from the jellicent's grasp she gasped for air as she was almost drowned,she looked back at the Pokemon that attempted to help her and defeat the jellicent"nobody attacks me and gets away with it"she yelled as she charged at the jellicent and landed a payback onto it,somehow the jellicent feed after some Pokemon shined a pearl at it, Frost froze the water around her giving her and the other pokemon a place to stand on and catch their breath"I can't thank you guys enough for saving me from that thing,wait who the heck are you?"Frost asked suprised

"We're no one special,the end."Gray snapped to sneasel,"And if you say something stupid like-'Oh why are you so grumpy?' I swear-"She put her paw just a few inches above the water,and stormed away.

Dawn, with the others, had escaped the grasp of the Jellicent. He was found standing there catching his breath. When he got up he heard Gray say something in a frustrated tone and stormed away. He decided to follow her and try to calm her down. He beckoned his ears for both Dart and September to shortly follow. When he caught up, he asks: “What seems to trouble you?”

"Nothing."Gray hissed,"Go away."She spat again,climbing up a tree and curling up,trying to look away from a September and Dawn,casting a few glares when she did.

“I-i understand.” Dawn replied. He started to walk away, his tail drooping along with his face. “Goodbye...” He said, before going to the lake to find out his way back to the town. When he got to the town, he sat on a round table inside the hotel, it was nighttime and was about to be mourning, but he didn’t even have the mood to sleep.

Dart looked around at the place were Dawn told him to come. He say Gray, but he didn’t see Dawn. “Where did he go?” He thought, looking at Gray’s expression he guessed what happened. “Someone got mad, and Dawn ended up walking away!” Dart thought to himself. He went to follow Dawn back.

Eventually Gray jumped down from the tree and found her way to to town,she then found the hotel and walked in,bristling,she walked over to Dawn."Sorry...I'll tell you why I was mad."She muttered to him,looking away.

Dawn’s ears perked up, he shot up and looked at Gray. “So? Why are you mad?” Dawn said in a soft, but also calming, tone. His eyes teared up, and he decided to put his head back down. “Tell me the reason that made you so mad.”

"It's a very stupid reason,really.I wanted to try to save you,but I couldn't sense most of this was happening in water,the next thing I knew was that September was saving you."Gray explained,her teeth baring.

Halt saw as she lept forward. "Not gonna happen." He said, and swung a mach punch at her. It was a priority move, so it would always hit first. Halt then launched a flamethrower in her direction.

"It's a very stupid reason,really.I wanted to try to save you,but I couldn't sense most of this was happening in water,the next thing I knew was that September was saving you."Gray explained,her teeth baring.

Dawn turned around to face Gray. “You don’t have to do everything. You are perfect the way you are!” Dawn commented before going in for a hug. “Besides, I am still alive right? That’s why I love you.” He blushed. When he stopped hugging he looked at the clock, it read 4:03AM. “Wow, we had been up for a long time...”

Rose got hit by the Mach punch, but not before she landed a fake out on him. He somehow didn’t flinch, which surprised Rose. She had no choice but to jump back to dodge Halt’s flamethower. “Your quick.” She commented, looking at Halt. “Buts let’s see if you can dodge this!” Rose charged at him again, but this time the attack was a Dizzy Punch.

"Do you really want to find out?" He called back, noticing the attack. When it came close, he leaned to the side. Just enough to dodge the attack, while brushing against him. Halt returned with another mach punch to the chest of Rose. He then fell back, while doing back-hand flips.

Rose put her fist we’re Halt was aiming, making her block the Mach Punch and recovering by bouncing off the wall into the air. “Did you really think it’s that easy?” She asked while in the air. In a few seconds she came in for a Bounce attack.

"I thought you wanted it easy!" He called out, watching as she landed. He put both arms together, forming a strong shield. The attack landed square onto the arms, only causing Halt to rebound slightly. He threw Rose off, and fired off some flamethrower In her general direction.

Frost kept to herself instead of arguing with the pokemon"you didn't even answer my question!""Frost said after grey walked off,Frost realized she still hasn't eaten
yet,she once again dived in the water and payed attention to her surroundings,she snatched another Magikarp,a small frillish tried to attack her but Frost slashed off one of it's tentacles with ease and gave a glare"I'm not in the mood"Frost swam back to dry land and ate the fish"grrr,I still have to train those two kids tomorrow,I need to sleep more"she said crawling in her home and passing out

Dawn turned around to face Gray. “You don’t have to do everything. You are perfect the way you are!” Dawn commented before going in for a hug. “Besides, I am still alive right? That’s why I love you.” He blushed. When he stopped hugging he looked at the clock, it read 4:03AM. “Wow, we had been up for a long time...”

Rose got hit by the Mach punch, but not before she landed a fake out on him. He somehow didn’t flinch, which surprised Rose. She had no choice but to jump back to dodge Halt’s flamethower. “Your quick.” She commented, looking at Halt. “Buts let’s see if you can dodge this!” Rose charged at him again, but this time the attack was a Dizzy Punch.
Gray smiled,"That's good."She then turned to the clock,"Wow!I'm not even tired."She muttered,"So..again.Do you think Semtember's okay with you loving me?Sense...about what happened today?"She questioned a second time.

(OOC: my heart is broken, so many rude stuff said to me, in and out of Pokecharms.)

“I think September’s already found a match.” Dawn looked at Gray. “I-I kinda ship them, Dart and September.” He laughed. He wasn’t even tired, in fact, this was an interesting night for him. “They look like a cute couple, but what about August?” He said, thinking.

Dart stormed in the hotel, seeing Dawn and Gray back together again, he had a smile on his face. “For a second, I thought you guys left each other!” He exclaimed. “But I am glad you too worked it out. Wanna try the performance now?” Dart asked.

A faint smile spread across Gray's face,when Dart mentioned the performance,she forgot what he was talking about for second."I think we should do it tomorrow,get September and August if she wants to come and we'll do it."Gray said.

September was quite surprised by the pearl that hit the Jellicent but suddenly she couldn't see. She instinctively let go of the Jellicent but she had gotten half way dragged down with the Jellicent. Her mouth opened to get air, only the water entered instead. September struggled out of the grasp of the Jellicent and broke free. She swam hurriedly to the top of the lake and opened her mouth in a gasping breath. The water sputtered out of her mouth and air filled her lungs that had burned. Soon, she calmed down and looked around. She realized that everyone had left and felt slightly hurt that her new friends left her like that. She hadn't heard Grey's outburst and she hadn't seen anybody leave. She swam to the shore, her wet fur hugging her skin. She stepped on the ground, shaking the water out of her fur. September could feel that her fur was cold but she wasn't actually cold. Her head hung as she walked back to the hotel, knowing that everyone had left her and suddenly she wished that she hadn't gone to the lake. She walked into the lobby of the hotel, her head still down and her fur sticking to her skin. Her bright blue and yellow eyes came up to see Dawn, Grey, and Dart but they quickly shot down.
August looked up from her table when she heard the door to the lobby a fourth time. Shock and concern flowed through her blood as she shot from her chair to September's side. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" August asked her soaked friend as she looked at September's down cast eyes. "I'm fine and nothing much happened. Just a Jellicent attacking someone and me trying help them then Dawn getting attacked by the same Jellicent. I also attacked the Jellicent but Dawn somehow got rid of the Jellicent while the Jellicent had dragged me down a bit before I broke free. Nothing much," September explained as she shrugged her shoulders, walking past the trio as August followed her best friend. They climbed the stairs to their room, a slightly sad look to September's face. She unlocked the door and entered the room, August trailing right behind her. "I need to take a shower," September said and went to the bathroom to take a shower. August looked at September with worry while she went to the bathroom to shower. She closed the door with a sigh and sat on her bed.

Gray's ears flattened as she heard September,and her eyes narrowed when she heard her say Dawn.She looked at Dart and Dawn,"September just walked by Dart,I think she's sad your with us."She whispered to Dart,why did this always have to happen?

“Thanks a lot, Jellicent!” He thought to himself. He straightened up to respond to Gray. “She’s probably feeling sad because her fur is wet. I can’t blame her. I almost drowned as an Eevee.” Dart walked off up the stairs to his hotel and passed out.

Dawn nodded. “I guess I will go to sleep too, I need it. He started walking to his hotel room. “See you in the mourning!” He waved, then he took the elevator and went in his hotel room.

Gray went up to her room too,when she got there,the luxio had actually forgotten how tired she was!Gray took a short shower because of how her day was so wild,and immediately fell asleep when she got in her bed.

By the time September had gotten out of the shower, August was deep in sleep and in covers on her bed. September went to her own bed and layed down in her bed, thinking about the crazy events that had happened that day. Before she knew it, she was asleep and in a peaceful darkness.