• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Leaves (Romance roleplay)

Shīzun went back to her hotel room that night, and slept. She dreamt about Stufful, and how cute they were. October was also in her dream.

(then the timeskip happened)

Shīzun woke up, ready to start the day. She modified her game a bit, tried to make breakfast, and went out the door. She simply went down the elevator and played a bit of DJ Hero, and then took a long walk to the lake in the forest.
Shīzun loved the place, and wanted to see her friend Geode again at some point.

(OOC: ummm. That's a one liner. Um follow the rules ok.)

Gray eyes blinked open,looking around she realized that she was in the hotel.The luxio got up,ate a few berries,and walked down to the lobby,spotting Dawn,she questioned:"Who are you waiting for?"

Dawn noticed a adorable looking Luxio asking him what he was waiting for. "I am waiting for August and September." Dawn smiled, knowing that he was going to transform back to limited midday form. His calm form. "I got to go somewhere... and uh, heal up!." He lied as he dashed towards the cafe trying to hide so he can transform privately.

That must be the shiny umbreon and shiny leafeon's names.Gray guessed,her ears then flattened realizing the Dawn was running away from her,"Please!C-c-come b-b-back!I-I n-n-need t-to-to a-ask you some-something!"

Halt had been battling all night, and was still ready for more. "Come at me!" He cried, as he was set up with a holographic version of a mewtwo. Its limited movements, and unrealistic attack style made it a relatively easy win, because the battles are set up the same way, every time. He made a decently good fight, and exited when the fight was over. He put on a pair of sunglasses, due to his eyes being sensitive to extremely bright white light. Leaving, he went to get some breakfast at the cafe area, and sat down at a table.

Shīzun reached the lake in the forest, and waited. But for some reason, there was a strange water bubble in the ground. She put one of her hooves on it, and the ground sunk in that spot. If she waited long enough with her hoove still there, that spot would fill up with water. "Not an ideal place for a picnic..." said Shīzun, looking for another spot. She found one, but it was only fifty milimetres away from the strange water bubble. That bubble made her nervous. So to keep her mind off that, she unpacked her snacks.

That must be the shiny umbreon and shiny leafeon's names.Gray guessed,her ears then flattened realizing the Dawn was running away from her,"Please!C-c-come b-b-back!I-I n-n-need t-to-to a-ask you some-something!"

When Dawn reappeared, he was already in his midday form. "What is that you want to ask me?" He smiled, his paws neatly set in place, covered by his tail. The midday Lycanroc soon was picking at his claws waiting for an answer.

Rose woke up, noticing that she hadn't ate yesterday. "I don't know how I lasted the day without eating..." she thought to herself, she soon noticed there was a tiny mall here, enough to fit two football fields, which wasn't bad for an basic mall. She left her room and went to the cafè, where she say Halt at. "Hello Halt!" Her tone sounded like she was happy.

"Wh-wh-where-where's th-the l-l-lake?I-I w-w-was plan-planning t-t-to go th-their j-j-just for s-some p-peace and-and qu-quiet."Gray explained,gulping after she finished her sentence with an awkward smile.

"Oh the lake, I know that place! I'll help you get there one September and August get here. I forgot to show them yesterday." Dawn said, still picking at his paws and his tail now wagging a little. "I'm going to go get some food at the food store right next to the indoor cafè. Any requests for food you want?" He asked.

Gray's ears perked in surprise of what the lycanroc had said to her,she shook her head."N-no th-thank-thank y-you,b-but th-thanks for-for th-the off-offer.I a-already h-h-had s-some b-berries."She told Dawn,"I d-didn't g-get y-y-your n-name.I'm-I'm G-Gray."The luxio introduced herself.

"Hey, um. Bad with names." Halt called over to Rose. He waved her over, and picked up his drink. "I've been up all night, so, I have an excuse why."

September dragged August back up onto the second floor of the hotel. "I guess we'll sleep on it then meet Dawn in the morning for us to go to the forest and the lake," August said with a sigh as they entered the room. At this September's ears perked up and she held a small and soft smile on her face at the mention of the lake. "I guess so," she muttered as August turned off the lights and they soon fell asleep.
(Time skip)
September woke with a start as she sat up very quickly. August noticed the quick movement from her best friend in the other bed and sat up as well though more concerned than alarmed. "Are you okay?" August asked September who was breathing in short and sharp breaths. After a while September had calmed down and climbed out of bed, beginning to get ready for the day. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a bad dream," she said then looked at August expectantly who was already ready. "So, are we going down stairs or what?" September asked, approaching the door which August followed and opened the door. "Yes," August said with a smile as they walked the down stairs to the lobby. "Dawn!" August exclaimed with a bright smile and eyes as she practically ran to Dawn which September only walked toward Dawn and the small Luxio. "H-hello," September muttered as she stood next to August, her eyes down cast and her blue rings glowing slightly.

Gray's ears perked in surprise of what the lycanroc had said to her,she shook her head."N-no th-thank-thank y-you,b-but th-thanks for-for th-the off-offer.I a-already h-h-had s-some b-berries."She told Dawn,"I d-didn't g-get y-y-your n-name.I'm-I'm G-Gray."The luxio introduced herself.

"I'm Dawn, nice to meet you Gray!" He smiled as he stuck out a paw to greet the Luxio.
Just then, September and August appeared. "Sorry we didn't get to go to the lake yesterday..." he apologized, feeling bad for breaking a promise. "So, want to leave now or do you want to go to a shop or something first?" He asked them, blushing. His eyes gleaming with excitement and waiting for a response.

"Hey, um. Bad with names." Halt called over to Rose. He waved her over, and picked up his drink. "I've been up all night, so, I have an excuse why."

Rose couldn't help but ask: "why did you train all night? You need rest, even I, when I used to fight for fun, never trained that long." She looked confused. She then walked over to the vending machine and got some gum, then she returned to the table with Halt.

September nodded, almost eagerly, at the mention of going to the lake, even if it was this early in the morning. August smiled, glancing at September then looking back at Dawn. "The lake seems like a place that September wants to go so I guess the lake. Unless you want to go somewhere else?" August said, a blush quickly growing on September's face.

"Sure, I'll be glad to lead you two!" Dawn blushed, his tail was wagging but not fast enough for anyone to notice how excited he was. He carried the bag of berries until it was well on his back. "I'm bringing some berries so we don't starve. Anyways let's get a move on once you guys are ready." Dawn smiled at them before walking out of the hotel.

"B-bye D-Dawn!I-it-It w-was-was n-n-nice m-m-meeting y-y-you!"Gray called realizing Dawn,August,and September were leaving,she would love coming with them,yes,but she would probably at one time just mess everything up.

"I wasn't tired." Halt replied bluntly. It was his normal response. His body collects enough energy for him to last three days with no sleep, but he always struggled to say that. It was a 'him' problem. "What about you, staying up for five days? Isn't that unhealthy?"

When the morning came, sunlight entered the room which caused Sorrel to wake up. She noticed that Zenix was still asleep and smiled a bit. She decided to let him sleep and went to the café. After she arrived, the Gardevoir noticed an Infernape and Loppuny talking to each other. She decided to leave them be and ordered a coffee.

"I wasn't tired." Halt replied bluntly. It was his normal response. His body collects enough energy for him to last three days with no sleep, but he always struggled to say that. It was a 'him' problem. "What about you, staying up for five days? Isn't that unhealthy?"

"Usually at my place, the neighborhood was loud. One of the reasons why I came here was for peace and quiet. Luckily I live in Kalos which is not far from Kuo Kei (OOC: or Keo Kei I don't know...). Rose finished chewing her gum and went to throw it away. "I'm going to the fields which flowers not far from here." She said. She waved bye and left the hotel.

"Bye, Gray!" Dawn smilies back at her before he left with September and August. Usually at times like this his mind would had been freaking out, but somehow he was calm. His breathing was quiet, he had a smooth smile on his face, and his tail is not wagging.
Soon, after about 5 minutes, Dawn was at the forest. He had returned to the place he grew up when he was only a rockruff. He sat at the lake in the forest and looked at his reflection.

Last edited:
Gray smiled,then looked down,regretting her decision,I wish I went with them.She hissed to herself,well it was too late,then slowly walked out of the hotel quietly,looking around,trying to see if they had gone to the forest yet.

Shīzun finished unpacking her snacks, which were berries. She then noticed Dawn across the lake, and blushed yet again. "Hi Dawn!" said Shīzun, from across the lake. She packed up her picnic and moved it closer to Dawn, and looked at her reflection. The forest was special to Shīzun; she grew up in a forest , and she had witnessed someone's death in this forest years ago. But she just sat there, and thought about her past.

As Sorrel was drinking her coffee, Zenix eventually woke up and noticed Sorrel was gone. Zenix wondered where she left and went to go look for her. He walked out of the hotel looking and accidentally bumped into a Luxio. "S-sorry!" He stuttered.

Shīzun finished unpacking her snacks, which were berries. She then noticed Dawn across the lake, and blushed yet again. "Hi Dawn!" said Shīzun, from across the lake. She packed up her picnic and moved it closer to Dawn, and looked at her reflection. The forest was special to Shīzun; she grew up in a forest , and she had witnessed someone's death in this forest years ago. But she just sat there, and thought about her past.

Dawn looked at Shīzun, however was looking sad. ”Hi Shīzun.” He said looking down to the sand he was stepping on. He recognized that sand from when he was little. The same sand that Dusk used to use to flinch Dusk and other Pokemon by kicking the sand. He soon cried after the thought of Dusk’s death, and what his face expression looked like after his death. He started crying like a baby, making the water form ripples.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, I'll be glad to lead you two!" Dawn blushed, his tail was wagging but not fast enough for anyone to notice how excited he was. He carried the bag of berries until it was well on his back. "I'm bringing some berries so we don't starve. Anyways let's get a move on once you guys are ready." Dawn smiled at them before walking out of the hotel.

(Sorry, I accidentally pressed post)
September and August hurried to catch up to Dawn. They watched as Shīzun approached Dawn and decided to not intervene. But when Dawn began crying August and Sepember raced down to see what was wrong. "Dawn! Are you alright?" September asked worriedly as she looked t Dawn while August hugged him from the side.

“I’m fine…” He sobbed, still having tears in his eyes. “Just bad memories here. That’s all”
The Lycanroc soon stopped crying, and held the sand in his paw. Looking up towards the sun, it warmed his pelt. Soon he became happy again. “I remember I left something at the bottom of this lake, if it’s still there, I’ll find it.” He said before jumping and diving in the water. Dawn knew how to swim. His best friend, Ripples, thought him.

September looked at August, unsure if she should go after Dawn. August gave her a brief nod which September moved quickly, in one motion, and jumped into the water after Dawn. She kept her eyes open in the slightly clear water, her eyes on Dawn and his surroundings the entire time.

Shīzun felt a tear coming out of her eye. Followed by more tears. She was crying.
Mostly after thinking about that death she witnessed and deeper problems she had.
She then stopped crying, and walked away, running to the deeper parts of the forest. Someone seemed to have dug a large tunnel there, and Shīzun sat next to it, singing a sad song. Autumn leaves fell down the tunnel, from her antlers.

Dawn, after what it seems countless hours to him, had finally had something in his paws. He jumped out of the water, soaked and wet. He gave the item to September, than the other to August. “These are pearls made into necklaces, my mother made them but I lost them in a fight with Sharpedo.” Dawn huffed, he was out of breath from swimming, it really wore him out.
“Now I finally get the chance to get it back...” In a heartbeat, the Lycanroc carried his berries under a tree, were he ate some and then, somehow, fell asleep to distant singing in the distance.

August then looked at Shīzun to see that she was crying but also leaving. "Wait! Are you okay?" She asked urgently and walked up to Shīzun, trying to match her pace. August was genuinely worried for the other Pokemon even though September wouldn't have tried to help Shīzun. When Dawn left the waters September did as well, her breaths coming slow and steady as if she hadn't even swam for what seemed like hours. September said a thank you to Dawn and held the item in her paws, observing it for a long time. She then realized the August was no where to be seen and Dawn had fallen asleep so she placed the object next to Dawn and walked into the water, beginning to swim.

Shīzun walked down the tunnel, looking at the gems in the wall. A Carbink with gems that were purple in hue sat postioned perfectly in the wall, ready to scare Shīzun. As Shīzun walked past, the Carbink jumped out and yelled "TIRES!" trying to scare Shīzun. Shīzun wasn't scared, and instead said "Who... are you?" "Oh, my name's Geode!" said the excited Carbink, now known as Geode.

As Sorrel was drinking her coffee, Zenix eventually woke up and noticed Sorrel was gone. Zenix wondered where she left and went to go look for her. He walked out of the hotel looking and accidentally bumped into a Luxio. "S-sorry!" He stuttered.
"I-its f-f-fine!"Gray nodded and sprinted past the riachu,going into the forest,she then walked into a scene of a sawsbucks crying and August with her,September was swimming,and Dawn was asleep.She then walked out and tapped Dawn with her tail very gently before facing August"H-h-hi..."

Last edited:
Lita got off the ferry in a hurry, tossing the Frogadier a slightly damp 15 pokedollar bill. Late, late, she was late! Her luggage clutched behind her, she looked over the map of the main island for the hotel. "Hotel, hotel... there it is." Only a short ways away from it, Lita took a quick glance at the time and let out a wail. "A day late and now I'm an hour behind on booking, too! Nooo!"

Checking in at the hotel as quickly as she could (room 208, huh?), Lita looked around and saw no one in the lobby. Where were the Pokémon who had come earlier? Probably already getting to know one another. Oh well, she'd meet them soon.

Last edited:
Rose returned back to the hotel. Confused, "Where had all the Pokemon gone??"
Looking, he still saw Halt in the Cafè, she waved to him as she walked past. For some reason, she was thinking about him all day at the Rosefields, which is one of the reasons she came back.
She saw a cool looking Lanturn floating around in a bubble. Her expression looked worried. “Looking for someone?” She asked the Lanturn politely.

Gray then very gently tapped Dawn with her tail again,if he didn't wake up a second time,she decided she would bother him anymore,the luxio then sat down quietly and looked around.

(In the roleplay it’s 3:30PM right now.)
Dawn woke up due to a tiny shock hurting him from his tail. He shot up, “Who is there!” He yowled, realizing he wasn’t dreaming anymore, but in the waking world. He spotted Gray sitting down in front of him, he decided to join her. “Hello, Gray!” Dawn was back to smiling again. How are you?” He ate a Leppa Berry to regain energy. His tail curled up around his back paws and his eyes shone with the sunlight.

"G-g-good!Y-y-you-you?"Gray smiled happily,she then took a leppa berry and started eating it,looking at the lake,she smiled more."The lake looks-beautiful..."She muttered,her tail swaying with satisfaction.

Smiling at Rose, Lita tossed aside her worries as she realized that here was someone she could be friends with. "Sort of. I arrived late, and I wasn't sure where everyone went. I'm Lita! It's nice to meet you," she said happily. The Lopunny seemed very kind, so maybe she'd be willing to introduce her to the others. For now, though, she resolved to get to know those in the immediate vicinity. "Say, do you know of a place I can get something to drink? I haven't had the time to explore yet, and that boat ride made me kind of thirsty."

“I know.” Dawn then looked at the sand Gray was laying on, then looked back towards the lake. “It’s the resting place of my brother...” Dawn looked at his paws, feeling bad that he couldn’t be there to save his brother. His eyes became watery, but he didn’t cry, instead, he just sat there with a sad expression.

Rose smilied. “You can get drinks and snacks at the Cafè. See that Infernape? To the left of him is where they serve u snacks, however it’s about to close.” Rose walked back out the hotel door. “The other Pokemon are at the forest. And that’s all I can do to help you, I hope it’s enough to find yourself a mate for the winter!” She said towards Lita. “Bye!”

Gray gently nuzzled Dawn,"I-I know-know h-h-how y-y-you f-feel..."She muttered,"I-I h-h-have l-lost t-t-too m-many t-t-times..."The luxio then looked at her paws like the lycanroc did,realizing her paws were scraping the ground,she quickly made them stop,and looked at Dawn.

Dawn blushed, although he was still thinking about Dusk. He soon turned his attention to the lake, where he had lost his pearls. There was no going back now, swimming that deep made the Lycanroc pass out. he decided he would get it later. He looked back at Gray, “Thanks, I feel a little bit better...”

"M-m-my pl-pl-pleasure."Gray said with a smile,putting her paw to her chest,which was puffed up with pride,she then realized what she was doing and stopped."S-s-sorry-sorry..."