• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Leaves (Romance roleplay)

"Of course I want to leave!"Gray exclaimed,she then covered her mouth with her tail."Uh-oh..."She whispered,she was afraid of something cracking or the ceiling of this place to fall on Dawn and her."Please lets go!"She exclaimed to Dawn again,her tail twitching impatiently.

Dawn looked up, he saw a huge, sharp stone aimed for Gray. His eyes sparkled in terror. “Watch out!” He yelled as he used Accelerock on the Stone, breaking it. All the Pokemon that was in there was running deeper underground. His ears perked as the rocks in the cave that they came from fell in. He picked up Gray and forced his head to charge through the cave at 30 MPH, causing his head to absorb all the pain. He soon got out of the cave back inside the waterfall, which that space didn’t fall in, than he put Gray down and fainted on the spot.

Gray was just staring around,stunned while all this happened.But stayed calm,when she saw Dawn faint,instead of screaming in terror or running around like an idiot,she quickly picked him up and put him on her back,and teleported back to the lake,she then put him down and whispered: "Thank you."Gray then sat beside Dawn and waited for him to wake up.

(OOC: Teleported?)
At first, Dawn though he was dead. “I am so dead.” He thought. He started hearing the whispered words of “Thank You.” before his body started to hurt in pain. His eyes popped open, finding himself looking at Gray, which was sitting nearby. He licked his belly, checking for scars around it. “Blood...” he thought, looking around for any Leaves, cobweb, or berries to help him. He tried to talk, but all that came out from himself was a tired cough.

Dart blushed, but soon later, he heard an explosion and a bleeding Lycanroc with a Luxio. “Are they ok?” He asked September, pointing at the Lycanroc. He padded towards the Lycanroc and looked at his wounds. “He won’t last long! We need some berries to heal him, then something to patch his wounds up.” He said, rushing to collect some berries for him.

Before Dart had even spotted Dawn,Gray was already at work and had gotten most of the wounds wrapped in cobweb and leaves and used berries,when she was done with her last cobweb she pricked her ears and heard Dart,"That fine!I already tended to his wounds!"She called over to him,"Really!"

Dart came back with healing supplies, but, to his relief. That was already taken care of. “Look like someone cares for someone!” He chuckled, handing a max revive to Dawns paw. He placed his berries down beside Gray. “When he wakes up, please tell him to eat these berries. It will make him regain his senses.” Dart smiled, before walking away, deeper in the forest alone.

Dawn awoke again. Now realizing that the pain is getting better and his energy slowly getting back. “Thank you... thank you so much...” He said, his tone in a happy way. “I don’t know how to thank you enough!” He held up his head and looked at Gray.

Gray smiled,"My pleasure!"She said happily,she then rolled the berries over with her nose gently to Dawn,"Here,a jolteon told me to eat these when you wake up."She said thoughtfully,"But he's gone now."The luxio muttered after looking around.

(OOC: Sorry, but I might probably reboot this due to not enough roleplayers again. More info in the disscussion thread about it.)
Dawn smiled at her, he took a berry and started eating, eventually regaining his strength. He got up back on his paws and said: “Thank you... but there’s omething that has been on my mind lately and...” Dawn started blushing and his paws scratching the ground. “I have a message...” he continued.

(( OCC: Okay,that totally fine with me ))
"What..?"Gray sounded confused,what could he possibly be talking about?She shrugged,and looked back up at Dawn."What is it?"She prompted.

“Well... I hope you understand..” Dawn said, his blush getting more red. He scooted toward Gray, his tail lying flat, he looked at Gray, then at the sky, then he kissed Gray and later pulled back. “Do you u-understand?” He asked, blushing a bit and looking down at the ground. He was probably about to regret his decision.

September shook her head jut in time to see Gray and Dawn making a grand exit from the waterfall. Her eyes widened and her ears layed flat against her head as she watched he two. Before she even realized it, Dart was trying to help the two while September had become frozen, staring at Dawn an Gray. She decided to let them be, seeing as Gray had already taken care of Dawn's wounds. Her blush had vanished and she sat down, staring at Dawn's sleeping body until he woke up. She was about to get up but Dawn kissed Gray and Sepfember blushed even though she hadn't been the one kissed. She turned away from the scene, her yellow and blue eyes fixed on the swaying grass and her ears up instead of flattened. 'Now I should really leave them alone,' she thought and kept her gaze on the ground, her tail wrapped around her paws.
August sat in the lobby, unsure of what to do now that her friend had gone. She say a few Pokémon taking and decided not to join them. She just sat at her table with a sigh.

Frost,who was sitting on a tree limb watching the lycanroc and luxio as they returned to the lake
"Why are those pokemon all beat up,what!!why did that lycanroc just kiss that girl,could they be in a relationship" she thought to herself "hey love birds,this lake is public"
Frost said as she hi jumped down from the branch and giggled
"Nice going Frost your sounding like a creep" Frost's conscious said to her and face palming internally as she walked up to the two Pokemon

Last edited:
Dart returned, looking at the remains of the cave that lead deeper in the waterfall. “I wonder what it looked like in there before it collapsed...” He thought. He looked at the Lycanroc and Luxio from earlier. He smilied, it sure is getting dark, but I need to cook something to eat.” He looked at September, she looked sad, showing a sad expression. “You alright?” He asked, padding up to the Umbreon.

Dawn looked at the sky. It was evening, which means he would change into his limited form again. His ears perched as he picked of the sound of another Pokémon nearby. “Greetings.” He said, turning his head toward the Sneasel with weird color patterns.

By the time it was evening, Rose was finished with her battle. “Seems like I’m done for today, why am I even doing this?” She asked herself. She looked around the hotel, most of the people left for no reason. “I’m basically lonely here.” She thought to herself.

Frost was surprised of how the Pokemon greeted her"hi,uh sorry about what I said,I'm Frost"Frost said to the lycanroc,Frost noticed it was getting late and she was mentoring a riolu that night"sorry to intrude then leave but I have to go,if you or your friend want to hang out later I'll be at the training arena"Frost said before running off

Gray hadn't noticed September endlessly staring at them,but had noticed the snealsel,she gave her a friendly wave after she had ran off,Gray then turned to Dawn."I'm sorry...but I don't understand.Please tell me."She muttered.

Dawn turned back to Gray, his tail curled around his tail as he stood there just blushing. “H-how do I put this into words...” he whispered to himself, soft enough for her to not hear him. “Ummm...
I...” Dawn paused, looking at the ground and his paws aching to say it. He took a deep breath and said. “I love you Gray, I really do.” He said, that chat calmed him down a little bit. He fixed his gaze on Gray. “Do you understand now?” He said, glowing due to going limited Midnight form again.

"Yes."Gray said calmly,she then hugged Dawn,smiling endlessly."I love you too."She whispered happily.Gray then let go,"This is wonderful-no,more then wonderful.But how will September and August think of this...?"She muttered.

After Frost left the two pokemon she headed for the training arena,once she got their she was greeted by one of her mentee a riolu with fingers gloves"hi teacher,are you ready to train"the riolu said happily"I told you stop calling me teacher,it's Frost"she said walking past the riolu and giggling lightly"but I'll let it slide this time,now hurry up Brace"she said before entering the arena

"Okay,now follow my lead and you'll be able to pull off a perfect aura sphere in no time"Frost said as she created a small shard of ice and launching it in the motion that a Lucario would fire an aura sphere"so like this"brace said as he copied the sneasel"eh,could be better,but we'll practice it again later,for now how about we spar"Frost said walking to the other side of the arena"oh okay,don't go easy on me teac- i mean Frost "brace replied and ran to the other side of the arena"who said I was gonna go easy on you"Frost grinned and began to run forward charging an ice punch

"Yes."Gray said calmly,she then hugged Dawn,smiling endlessly."I love you too."She whispered happily.Gray then let go,"This is wonderful-no,more then wonderful.But how will September and August think of this...?"She muttered.
“I’m sure they will be fine...” Dawn said, but then he looked at September, her face was as sad as his when Dusk lost his life. “Maybe n-not?” Dawn said. “I got an idea, I know they perfect trick that might cheer her up, but I need a partner...” Dawn turned his head back towards Gray, his eyes glowing with confidence. “Will you be my partner for this?” He asked. By now he had turned into Midnight Form.

When Rose left the arena, a Sneasel and a Riolu came charging in and started a battle. Rose watched for a bit, since she had absolute nothing to do. When they were battling some more, she said: “Um.. Excuse me, can I spar with you too? I need to pass time.” She asked kindly, forming a smile.

Dart looked at the sky, and then back at September, then back at Dawn and Gray and overheard them talking about a performance, so he decided to join in. “Can I join you, y’know, to cheer up September.” He asked, his pelt puffing up with excitement.

Frost was about to dodge a force palm when she heard a Pokemon ask her to spar, distracting her and causing the attack to land knocking her away,however thanks to her training she was able to recover before she hit the ground"uh,sure I guess,brace shouldn't you be home by now"Frost said as she walked next to the bleachers"ah,your right my mom is going to kill me,see ya later teacher"brace said before running out of the arena"I told him not to call me teacher,oh well before we spar who are you exactly?"Frost asked the shiny loppuny

Dawn had a grin on his face, smiling creepily. “We will do...” Dawn jumped up on a tree and did the leap of faith back on the ground, landing. “A performance!” He exclaimed, smiling. “Dart, you can help too! Try to keep September distracted while we set up, I will howl out for you, ok..” He said to Dart, with confidence that Gray was helping him.

“M-my name is Rose, usually I got fight a lot, but right now I have nothing better to do.” She said, leaping on the battlefield. “You look young, who are you?” Rose asked, her face turning to a excited grin. “You look strong.”

Gray smiled,and did a very clean flip."I love performances!"She exclaimed,she then got on her hind-legs and did a twirl and giggled."You mean a dancing performance....right?"

Kuro's head snapped up to look at Dart when he approached her but, once again, he left before she could say anything. She watched as Dart walked over to Gray and Dawn and sighed. She stood up, stretching, and looked away from the trio. "I'm going to go back to the hotel," she muttered, doubting that they heard her, and began walking to the hotel. She had begun thinking about when she was smaller, about 14. She knew that she didn't really want more friends other than August but Dart's company was nice though September still had one problem. 'I shouldn't have trusted Fire,' she thought, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes as she turned her back to Dart, Gray, and Dawn.

Gray then scampered over to September,"Hey...can I talk to you?"She whispered to her,seeing that she was crying."I want to help you."She whispered,"And I know what your sad about,if I can just talk to you.You'll be fine,I promise."

Zenix and Sorrel walked back to the hotel and Sorrel yawned. "I'm tired," she said, "I'm going back to the room." "Okay, I'm going to stay out for a bit more," Zenix said. "Don't stay out too late," Sorrel said and entered the hotel.

Zenix continued to explore the area until he head some crying. He followed the crying until he found a shiny Umbreon crying followed by a Luxio going over to her. Zenix watched from a distance.

Sorrel passes by the battle area and saw a Sneasel and a Lopunny about to fight. She enter the battle arena to watch.

Dawn started to panic, September was going back to the hotel, he heard that and talked to Dart. “Dart, keep her company, tell her that there’s a cave behind the waterfall.” He said, fixing his gaze on him. Dart grew a frustrated expression and said, “Didn’t it explode?”

“Alright, tell her about, um...., tell her about the river, a little way past my den, and the Rosefields alright!” Dawn ordered. “Sir yes sir, why am I saying that...” Dart giggled, he flickered his ears goodbye as he dashed towards September.

“Gray, we c-can practice deeper in the forest.” Dawn said, a little nervous at the fact that this was might not going to work, “this will be a lovely p-performance, show out your skills. It’s singing, dancing, and of course, the combination of love to perfect this.” He said, smiling at Gray. “I’m lucky to have you by my side, you know.” Dawn waved at Gray as she left to talk to September with Dart. Dawn turned and walked away.

Dart rushed towards September, skidding to a halt, he smiled at her and said. “Me and Gray found a river nearby, maybe you can calm yourself there, I can cook for you, if you want.” He said, his happy little expression soon turning to a sad one with her expression. “Will this work?” He thought.

"I'm Frost,13"Frost smiled sarcastically and returned to one side of the arena and getting in her battle stance"ok rose,I'll let you have the first move, gotta respect your elders,heh"Frost said showing that she was serious about the fight

September looked up, just in time to see both Gray and Dart, a tear fell down her face at the same time. She blinked her tears away and smiled. "Yeah, a nice swim before going to the hotel sounds nice. Thank you," she said, her happy mood returning as she looked at Dart.

Dart smiled back, and put a paw on September’s shoulder. “You are not alone in this, no one is.” He said, blushing a bit. “Dawn showed me the way there, cmon!” Dart said, leading the way to what it seems like Dawns den, he flickered his ears at Gray, telling her to go and prepare for the performance with Dawn.

"I'm Frost,13"Frost smiled sarcastically and returned to one side of the arena and getting in her battle stance"ok rose,I'll let you have the first move, gotta respect your elders,heh"Frost said showing that she was serious about the fight
“Two is all I need!” Rose taunted, she put her stuff down and got into her battle stance, thought by her friend, Jonny, which was back home. She shuffled her feet, focusing on Frost, and charged at her, using the move Fake Out to (try) to make her flinch.

Frost jumped back after the fake out hit her and immediately jumping towards rose with a night slash"hehe,hate to brake it to you but I have inner focus"Frost said arrogently as she jumped up attempting to strike rose from above

“This is fun, but I’m not as weak as you think...” She murmured, waiting for the perfect moment. When the weavile was close to her, she used Double Team and jumped around Frost, attempting to confuse her again. “That Night Slash really hurted me, but now, I dare you to attack me even if you can see me” She taunted her again, the Double Team clones jumping around her in a circle.

Frost stood her ground as the loppuny multiplied into several clones"nice try, HAIL!"Frost said as she launched a ice ball up into the air as it burst into small prices of ice"Frost knew that rose was a normal type so the hail would effect her no matter how many clones she made"I may not be very smart,but I am strategic"she chuckled as the ice fell

“You are smart, that was a smart quick thinking move.” Rose commented, her ears freezing over the hail. “I’m tired, but I suppose I’ll end this.” She yawned, she jumped up high in the air, twirling at high speeds with her feet in the air, knocking any ice rocks away from her, Rose than aimed her feet towards Frost, still twirling, she attempted to land on her face, kicking her. She aligned her feet just in case she missed, she could go back into the air again for another leap.

Frost heard the compliment which caused her to lower her gaurd, allowing the kick to land directly, Frost was knocked away hitting the wall of the arena,she stood up very injured as she couldn't take many hits"I'm not losing now,I'm not letting my students down as their
teacher"Frost lunged at the loppuny putting all of her strength into a drain punch, hoping that it would be enough to defeat the shiny pokemon

Sorrel watched the battle between the two with interest. She hasn't seen a battle this intense in a while. "Ooh, now this is getting interesting," she said to herself.

Lopunny looked at Frost, surprised. “Does Sneasel species even learn Drain Punch?” She said, looking at the Sneasel coming at her. She had nothing to do, she was tired, hail everywhere, Drain Punch would probably Drain her will to fight. She had to think fast, she didn’t want the battle to end in less than roughly 7 turns. She closed her eyes, ears held behind her head. She stuck out her hand, flicking it everywhere in another flinch attempt. She got hit by the Drain Punch, the hail was freezing over her, she was cold and even more tired than before. “Wow, looks like you train a lot. I barely train!” Rose said, yawning. She had to do one more attack, she wanted the battle to last at least two turns longer. “Let’s see... if I’m going to lose, I will perhaps try this before being taken out by hail. “She used Double Team and hopped high in the air, doing the twirl jump thing.
She was at two hp, she needed this hit. “I need two more turns. I won’t break what I said earlier, two is all I need.” She thought, not caring about the hail.

Frost was exausted from fighting this long,but the drain punch gave her some energy back,she watched rose as she attacked"grr,that trick is getting old"Frost said annoyed"lucky for me I've got a few more tricks of my own"Frost said,as she shot a large icy wind at the loppuny knowing that it would at least stop the double team, sneasel quickly jumped back dodging the loppuny intense kick,Frost created several shards of ice and launched them at rose with great speed

Last edited:
Dart smiled back, and put a paw on September’s shoulder. “You are not alone in this, no one is.” He said, blushing a bit. “Dawn showed me the way there, cmon!” Dart said, leading the way to what it seems like Dawns den, he flickered his ears at Gray, telling her to go and prepare for the performance with Dawn.

“Two is all I need!” Rose taunted, she put her stuff down and got into her battle stance, thought by her friend, Jonny, which was back home. She shuffled her feet, focusing on Frost, and charged at her, using the move Fake Out to (try) to make her flinch.
Gray nodded,and ran her way up to Dawn."I'm back!Dart's doing what you ordered!Of course!"She reported,then jumped."Sorry I'm just really excited."She muttered,then jumped again and did a twirl after."I really like to dance."She said at the time doing that jump and twirl."But I don't think I really like singing...but I'll try!"She smiled.

Frost was exausted from fighting this long,but the drain punch gave her some energy back,she watched rose as she attacked"grr,that trick is getting old"Frost said annoyed"lucky for me I've got a few more tricks of my own"Frost said,as she shot a large icy wind at the loppuny knowing that it would at least stop the double team, sneasel quickly jumped back dodging the loppuny intense kick,Frost created several shards of ice and launched them at rose with great speed

Rose flinched at the huge, pointy, ice shards coming at her. “Congratulations...” She said, kicking the Ice Shard attack away from her using her legs. Rose landed and walked towards Frost, holding out her hand to shake. “If I really was a fighter, I would’ve fought longer.” She said. “But I’m not fighting much, nice to meet you.”

Dawn held Gray by her shoulder. “Just do your best.” He smilied. “Besides, I will do the singing, and maybe some dancing.” Dawn turned towards a deeper part of the forest, pointing. “We can practice there!” He exclaimed, walking over to the area of choosing. The area was wide open, with little dandelions everywhere. Trees surround Dawn and Gray, along with some statues by those trees.