• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rainbow Leaves (Romance roleplay)

Gray smiled more,"Its an honor,really..."She said,she then pulled away from the hug,still smiling,she asked,"Could we go to the lake and look around more?If not,that's totally fine."Gray's tail started flickering with amusement once again.

“Sure! In fact, the forest is so big I got lost as a kid, but now I know my way around by scent.” Dawn started to get up. “Do you want to leave now? Or do you want to do something else?” Dawn asked kindly. He was smiling and his tail wagged, but he wasn’t overexcited, he was just happy to be doing something useful.
"My name is Sorrel, nice to meet you," Sorrel said and started to grow concerned about Dart's injuries, "Are you feeling okay? You're injuries look severe."

“I am totally fine.” Dart put one paw step back. People were already thinking he was hurt, but he wasn’t. “I guess I’ll go, nice to meet you!” Dart replied with a smile. He then left and padded off to one of the lobby chairs and sat down, being absolutely quiet.

"We can leave now."Gray said with a smile,without waiting for Dawn to reply she start dashed infront of Dawn after playfully saying to the lycanroc,"Race ya!"

“Bet, your on!” Dawn exclaimed as he rushed out of the hotel, trailing after Gray. He soon realized that Gray was way ahead of him, he challenged himself to go faster, saying, “I refuse to lose!” As he used Accelerock, not to attack, but to take the lead. He sped up to his highest speed possible of around 25 MPH.

Gray finally had slowed down and was tired as ever,as soon as she saw Dawn race past her,she gasped."I'm never gonna win!"She moaned as she forced herself to go faster.

(I haven't been hating alerts for this RP so I haven't posted until now, sorry!)
September opened her mouth to say something when Dawn turned away to Gray. A few moments later she and August watched as Dawn and Gray running towards the forest. "Seems like they have found their mate," September muttered, a small blush growing on her face as she looked back down at the pearl. September glanced up and saw Dart sitting in a lobby chair and wanted to talk to him but decided not to, knowing that she was far too shy to. August watched September and smiled when September looked at Dart with a blush. "Hey, you! Shiny Jolteon! Can you come here for a bit?" August called over to the other Pokémon and when September realized it she tried to stop her but, nonetheless, lost. September sent looks at August and a growing blush decorated her face. August only smiled at Dart, beckoning him over, and sending small smirks of satisfaction at September.

Dawn saw Gray getting tired, so he decided to pace himself up to Grays speed. While he was slowing he was looking back the whole time, and tripped on a fallen branch which told them he was at the forest. “Ow!” He yelled in pain. He held his two paws by his leg. He soon said. “You win...” Dawn was hurt, he could walk, but he was struggling to get back up.

Dart sat there for a long time, until he noticed the Umbreon he saw the last day alone, so he decided to talk to her. “He-Hello!” He padded up to them, smiling awkwardly and front left paw in pain.

September blushed deeper when Dart actually came over. "H-hello, I, um, n-never c-c-caught your n-name," she stuttered, pocketing her pearl that Dawn had given her. August watched the two with keen interest, a smile on her face.

“My names Dart. Uhhh... nice to meet y-You too!” Dart blushed, he couldn’t stop thinking about her, although his wounds are affecting his appearance, he will know they will be healed soon.
“What m-mays yours b-be.” Dart asked kindly.

Last edited:
"S-September," September said then she looked at Dart's injured paw and winced. "W-why do you h-have those s-scars?" September asked, her blush dying down a bit as she was beginning to get used to Dart's presence.

Sorrel watched Dart leave with a worried look on her face. She turned behind her and saw Zenix walk up to her with a sleepy face. "So, finally awake I see," she said with a smile. "Yeah," Zenix replied with a sleepy tone and a yawn.

“Oh...” Dart sighed. “I have these scars because I used to get bullied a lot in my childhood. People wanted to make fun of me because I was the only shiny in the neighborhood. I got bullied, schools would hate me, and some even tried to kill me because of I’m a Shiny.” Dart sat down with September and August at the round table. Dart had his head down the whole time.

September took in a sharp breath, knowing full well that the three of them were all Shinies. "I can't imagine that type of life," September muttered then looked up at Dart. "August and I are Shinies but August was admired and I was left alone because I would keep people away from me. Though I do have a scar on my stomach from a different Pokémon but that's a different story," September said, placing her paws on the table. August looked at Dart with concern and sympathy, knowing that it could have happened to anyone but it also could have happened to September and herself. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said, honesty and worry in her voice.

Dart sighed. He hated talking about his miserable, past life, so he decided to walk away and sit down in the lobby chair somewhere. “I’m going to... uhhh... sit down somewhere else...” He said before moving from his seat and back to the spot he just was before, checking his recently sore paws. “Why did I even decided to come here, if everyone’s going to judge me.” He thought out loud.

Dawn saw Gray getting tired, so he decided to pace himself up to Grays speed. While he was slowing he was looking back the whole time, and tripped on a fallen branch which told them he was at the forest. “Ow!” He yelled in pain. He held his two paws by his leg. He soon said. “You win...” Dawn was hurt, he could walk, but he was struggling to get back up.

Dart sat there for a long time, until he noticed the Umbreon he saw the last day alone, so he decided to talk to her. “He-Hello!” He padded up to them, smiling awkwardly and front left paw in pain.
Gray giggled,and helped Dawn up."Are you sure your okay?"She asked concerned,studying Dawn closely."You can walk though,that's good."

Dart sighed. He hated talking about his miserable, past life, so he decided to walk away and sit down in the lobby chair somewhere. “I’m going to... uhhh... sit down somewhere else...” He said before moving from his seat and back to the spot he just was before, checking his recently sore paws. “Why did I even decided to come here, if everyone’s going to judge me.” He thought out loud.

September opened her mouth to say something but it was too late, Dart had already moved. Her ears perked up when she heard Dart and she stood up. She walked over to him and looked him dead in the face. "I'm not judging you," she said, her red and yellow eyes fixed on Dart's face.

August was surprised that September had walked over to Dart, knowing that her best friend was a shy and quiet creature. She was about to get up and try to cheer Dart up but it seemed that September had beaten her to it.

Gray giggled,and helped Dawn up."Are you sure your okay?"She asked concerned,studying Dawn closely."You can walk though,that's good."

“Yea I’m fine.” Dawn went back up on four legs shaking off the dust in his fur. “I think you won that one.” Dawn said, laughing. He turned to the forest, it was the lake in the middle of the forest. He looked everywhere, and asked, “What do you want to check out first.” He asked.

Dart rolled his eyes. “That’s what everyone says to me nowadays...” Dart got up from his spot, wanting to change the subject before it gets worse. “Anyways, how has your day been going so far? Mine is okay I guess...” He said.

"Hmmmm...."Gray looked around,"This is really looking,but how about a swim in the lake?"She asked,her head tilted,her head then turned to the lake,"Not that far,but if you don't want to,that's fine."She muttered.

“Are you trying to kill me?” Dawn asked. “Doesn’t any source of electricity is dangerous when with water?” Dawn shook his tail in confusement, throwing stones at the water enjoying watching them bounce.

"Ohhh...I forgot..."Gray muttered,"I'm so sorry!I didn't mean that!"She apologized eagerly,"Well...I guess we could look around your den more..."

“Yea I’m fine.” Dawn went back up on four legs shaking off the dust in his fur. “I think you won that one.” Dawn said, laughing. He turned to the forest, it was the lake in the middle of the forest. He looked everywhere, and asked, “What do you want to check out first.” He asked.

Dart rolled his eyes. “That’s what everyone says to me nowadays...” Dart got up from his spot, wanting to change the subject before it gets worse. “Anyways, how has your day been going so far? Mine is okay I guess...” He said.

September sighed and looked down. "Well, I guess it's been okay. D-Do you w-want to go s-somewhere? The l-lake p-perhaps?" September asked, a blush raising to her cheeks and her eyes curious. August was quite surprised to hear September but stayed quiet and watched the two with a smile and excitement filled her eyes.

Dart had a light blush. “Sure!” He replied, with a soft smile on his face and his paws tingling with excitement. “I heard the lakes around here is beautiful at night.” Dart said, remembering to what the map he saw about this place looked. The two lakes are connected by a waterfall, and if you can swim you could get behind the waterfall. “I’m not touching the water, I will kill myself from the shock, I have too much wounds.” He looked at his paws with concern.

"Ohhh...I forgot..."Gray muttered,"I'm so sorry!I didn't mean that!"She apologized eagerly,"Well...I guess we could look around your den more..."

Dawn shrugged. “You can do that, I’m going to go behind the waterfall. After all this time I hadn’t been behind it.” Dawn said. “There’s a little cave that leads you behind it, do you want to come?” He asked kindly.

"That would be nice.Gray nodded while she said that."I just have to be careful,and I'm good to go!"She reminded herself out loud,her head down.

“Yea, don’t try to kill us by touching the water, please.” Dawn was being sarcastic, he knew that Gray wouldn’t do that. “Anyways cmon! It’s a long way since you can’t touch water.” He said, going deeper in the forest.

Dawn smilied. He kept digging at the ground at the top of the waterfall, and made a hole in behind it. It was a cave lightened by crystals. “So my mother saw this, and didn’t tell me and Dusk...” Dawn whispered under his breath. He realized that there was a puddle were he landed and wanted to warn Gray. “When you jump down, be sure to land on my back safely!” He called out while laying his back perfectly flat over the puddle.

"Are you sure?"Gray called back,looking at the puddles all over the place."I don't want to hurt you,and I also don't want to hurt you and we land in a puddle....that would be bad news...."She called again more concerned.

“My back is as sturdy as rock.” He called out. “They don’t call my species rock types of no reason!” He put his paws in formation and made his back flat. “I’ll be ready, I promise!” He said with encouragement.

Gray took a deep breath,"Here I go!"She called,the luxio took one last breath before jumping down,aiming for Dawn's back,she squeezed her eyes shut,she was scared of heights,so this was something new.

Dawn braces himself for the impact. He caught Gray safely and let her get off. “See, everything’s fine!” Dawn smiled, looking everywhere. The cave was huge with crystals everywhere, lighting up the room. He turned towards the waterfall, pouring down in the outside of it. “Wow.. I... never noticed it would be this beautiful!” He exclaimed. Looking at Gray, he hugged her. “Thank you for coming with me!” He said.

After Gray recovered from be petrified from jumping down for about to seconds,she smiled and hugged Dawn back."My pleasure!"She exclaimed back."It sure is beautiful in here."The luxio said looking around with a satisfying smile.

Dawn spotted a tunnel that lead deeper into the cave. “Do you want to come with me?” Dawn asked. “With your electrical power, you could be the light!” Dawn flicked rocks between his paws and his tail was wagging. “Please!”

"Of course I will!"Gray chuckled,"Lead the way."She smiled,"And don't worry.Of course I'll use my light."She chuckled again,flickering her tail.

“Hopefully we don’t get lost.” Dawn thought, although he is has a good sense of smell, lots of other scents can take over it if it is faint. He took a deep breath and smiled. “Follow me!” He said as he entered the darkness of the cave. 10 minutes had passed, but when they reached the end of the cave, they found a tiny pond underground surrounded by crystals and some Pokémon. “Where.... are we?” Dawn asked, confused.

Dart looked at September. “Well, let’s go!” He said to her, blushing a bit. He left the hotel in direction of the forest, looking at the buildings on the way there. He smiled the whole time, until he reached the forest. Dart smilied. He looked at the wildlife there already, the Pokemon native to the island.

September blushed slightly deeper when Dart said yes and smiled. She bounded after Dart with a night smile, her blush lightening. Her eyes glowed and reflected the sun as she caught up with Dart. Her rings were glowing bright from excitement and her tail was wagging. "I've n-never had a f-friend besides A-August," she said, looking at all the other Pokémon that lived in the forest.

(OOC: I am tired I won’t be on for an hour or so...)
“I’ve had past friends, but they had moved away...” Dart replied back. “But it’s nice to make friends, it makes your day.” He at September, blushing. “But I’m glad you are my friend.” He smiled brightly, his eyes gleaming with passion. He looked back at the lake, the waterfall, the trees, and said. “Nature is valuable, we must preserve it.”

September's blush darkened and se looked away from the gaze of Dart. "Yeah, it's really nice," she muttered to herself, a small smile forming on her lips. She lifted her head to look t the beauty of nature. "It's beautiful," she whispered, her blush gone and replaced by a look of astonishment. "Yes, I completely agree," she commented as she stared at the beauty of nature.

“Hopefully we don’t get lost.” Dawn thought, although he is has a good sense of smell, lots of other scents can take over it if it is faint. He took a deep breath and smiled. “Follow me!” He said as he entered the darkness of the cave. 10 minutes had passed, but when they reached the end of the cave, they found a tiny pond underground surrounded by crystals and some Pokémon. “Where.... are we?” Dawn asked, confused.

Dart looked at September. “Well, let’s go!” He said to her, blushing a bit. He left the hotel in direction of the forest, looking at the buildings on the way there. He smiled the whole time, until he reached the forest. Dart smilied. He looked at the wildlife there already, the Pokemon native to the island.
Gray nodded,and followed after Dawn,while they traveled threw the cave,Gray was amazed by the beautiful sights she had seen,her eyes glowing whenever she looked directly in crystals some times.When they got to the pond surrounded by pokemon and crystals,she shivered."I-I don't know."She admitted,well of course she didn't know!The luxio was starting to get a little scared now.

September's blush darkened and se looked away from the gaze of Dart. "Yeah, it's really nice," she muttered to herself, a small smile forming on her lips. She lifted her head to look t the beauty of nature. "It's beautiful," she whispered, her blush gone and replaced by a look of astonishment. "Yes, I completely agree," she commented as she stared at the beauty of nature.

“That’s what my dad used to say.” Dart smilied, soon looking back at September. “I know the perfect way to have fun!” Dart exclaimed, running to a bush to collect some berries. “I am a good cook, I could make Sitrus Soup!” He collected a bit of honey, Sitrus berries,and water, then he went back to September, asking her if she has any spices or anything.

Gray nodded,and followed after Dawn,while they traveled threw the cave,Gray was amazed by the beautiful sights she had seen,her eyes glowing whenever she looked directly in crystals some times.When they got to the pond surrounded by pokemon and crystals,she shivered."I-I don't know."She admitted,well of course she didn't know!The luxio was starting to get a little scared now.

Dawn started sniffing the ground, then the air, then Gray. “If you want I know the scent back.” He said, somehow feeling nervous at how the ground felt. It felt soft. Too soft. Someone could trip if they ran and had short paws, likes Dawns Midday form paws, they were tiny. “Hey, do you agree to leave this place, I caught the scent to bring us back up.” He asked.

(For @Glaceon trainer)
(Sorry for not responding. Got no alerts)
"Oh, this and that. And a little more of that, less of this. How about you?" The silver Infernape asked. Throughout the day, he went exploring in the forests, but didn't really find anything. The tale was long, and boring, and involved way less wood than may be expected. "Back from your little walk?"

“Anyways, see you again! I’m going to try out the battle simulator here.” She said as she padded quietly off towards the battle arena, which was a high tech arena with the option to fight against almost any Pokémon, besides legendaries of course. She chose her opponent to be a Swoobat and started the match, battling.