• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

Oops, I missed it because Pokecharms on chrome sucks.
Hint hint, make a mobile app.
Hm, maybe read the rules or ask Stellarwind.

I really want to have a sequel to this, as Raina may or may not have a sibling that might tie into this.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Does anyone remember I was supposed to join back? If so I have some questions. Should I still start making posts about going to all of your gyms? When should I go back to the story?

One, you should post a very long post about the gyms, then I'll say something. At least catch-up to Azuru (Zephyr City)
Then, go to Enigma town and help ??????, Angel, Luke, and Raina.
Two, NOW. You can go ahead and start posting now!

I guess.

Last edited:
I'm back and you all think I'm a b*tch!!!!! Anyway, can I rejoin the RP and make some posts? I know I haven't been on at ALL and I accept it if I can't rejoin.

Well, bad blood isn't good, but maybe that can change. I used to believe people wouldn't change, but after my jerk of a friend became nice, I think people can change and I guess I'll try to on the forums as well.

Well, I have no idea what that means, but I'll go with it! And if you want "nerd", I've been playing competitive Minecraft for the past 2 months.

I've been on a Drake and Josh marathon, I have a Nintendo Handheld collection worth a 1000 dollars, and once I played Animal Crossing for 12 hours straight. But fuck it, I payed off my house, I'm not ashamed.

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Oreos are the best part of life. Anyway, what do you two think about my returning? I know Azuru doesn't really care.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i disagree with Hysan returning since he literally disappeared without leaving a post. also I dont hate fastt or anything but i still dislike his character