• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon XY RP Discussion

Gonna say you seemed kind of experienced in this. And please go ahead about time someone help Sylvie-chan on keeping track of this RP. Cool profile by the way. But I have to ask @SylvieTheSylveon are we following the anime where ash and the gang are? If so are we going to by chance encounter them?

I'm not really experienced, I just try to learn things and prepare. I've seen RP's that have died or too much went wrong so I might have some suggestions from time to time to maybe help keep things in order. I hope I don't come off as rude or anything while saying that though. And thank you for the compliment.

Name: Lest Vesteria

Family: Lest comes from a small noble family with his relatives being his father, mother, older brother, and younger sister Frey (still trying to think of names for the others.)

Home: Laverre City

Personality: Lest is normally a calm and relaxed person. He tries to get along with those around him and may try to help them if he can. He is a caring person to friends and those close to him, and will listen if they have problems. Lest becomes serious when something takes his interest, focusing on whatever it may be. To him some of these things are battling, performances or shows, and cooking. Can be very polite, and has a tendency for some things like etiquette due to his upbringing. Although he is worried this may make him look strange to others and has been trying not to do so as much.

Appearance: Lest is of an average height for his age, with shoulder length light brown hair that is kept straight and light blue eyes. He wears a blue coat with a hood over either a white t-shirt or a grey t-shirt, white gloves on his hands, black pants, and silver and white shoes. He also has a white shoulder bag with a black pokeball design on the side.( think of the bag the male trainer from x and y games has)

Gym Badges: 0

Princess Keys: 0 (not trying to get them)

Goal: To prove himself in gym battles and maybe the pokemon league, travel around and find what he wants to do.

Pokemon Team Currently: Snorunt

All Pokemon Caught: Snorunt

Pokemon To Catch In The Future: Snorunt - Froslass, Charmander - Charmeleon - Charizard, Abra - Kadabra - Alakazam, Rhyhorn - Rhydon - Rhyperior, Mawile, Horsea - Seadra - Kingdra

Other: He is currently trying to keep that he is from a noble family a secret on his parents request.

Well, here's my character. I tend to think too much on things so it took me a while to do this. If everything looks fine then I'll keep it as is. Although I noticed he has a lot of pokemon that evolve through trading. A quick question though, is it alright if he receives the charmander from Prof. Sycamore? I can't think of another way for him to get Charmander in Kalos, and it will also fit in with a small part of his family.

So long as Sylvie says my character looks fine and the Charmander things is sorted then I can try to put a post for my character in the RP. I'd just have to read through it first so I at least have an idea of what's going on.

Hah, I'm same as ya buddy, I think too much on my characters as well XD (Trying to think of another way to say accepted...) Accepté!!! XD

Also, the whole Charmander thing is fine, as well as the trading Pokemon thing. I hate this feature in the games, so I was going to put in the rules that you don't need to trade the particular Pokemon to evolve them, but I didn't cos its such a small rule XD So yeah, you can just act like they evolve like other Pokemon, levelling up, or trading them, its fine, whatever you choose :)

Finally made a post. It took a while, but it seems I still have to catch up with everyone else who's already in Santalune City. Also a little thing with my character I thought to say, he will most likely help to make food while on the journey. Although it's shown in the anime, there's always one character that can cook since you'd normally never reach each town in a single day and may have to camp out. Although I've seen it in the anime, I've never seen anyone mention a character cooking much in rp's. Maybe it's just one of the smaller details that's just left out.

Alright, then I'll just tag along before separating the tagging along again. AMJ can't really stand crowds especially people her age and since she only met you guys she will mostly be separated but she will tag along from time to time.

Lest is currently at Lumiose city by Prism Tower. Going to have him move to Santalune soon for the gym battle. Everyone seems to be split up for the most part so I'm not sure if anyone's going to travel together yet or with who.

Jake is in Santalune City, Shar is heading to Lumiose City, and AMJ is in a Pokemon Center in Lumiose City I think? So basically everybody's heading to or in Lumiose City apart from Jake. BTW, it's around 6PM in Kalos, so I was thinking, should all our characters see the whole Ash and Garchomp thing?