• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon XY RP Discussion

Hey wouldn't it be more fun if our characters break the fourth wall from time to time. Sorry just a thought/idea that I came up with. And not because I just watch deadpool and was currently fangirling at his comic relief and awesomeness.

*an arrow appeared pointing at Mikaela with the word 'A BAD LIAR'*

Eh...I'd rather it was just all the same people already in this RP. It's a little bit late to introduce a character. And I know you might say or think 'What?! It's still the first day!!!' I know, I just like all the people already in this RP. This RP is fun! :D

Its the wall between reality and fiction for example.

Mik watched Sylvie climbed after the Garchomp, her eyes widen as she pointed at her. Elgyem nodded and coated the girl with psychic energy so she could put her down the ground floor with Psychic. Mik run over to Sylvie and whispered "We are not messing with the events in this anime show, got it." She then waved up at the camera crew "Ok guys continue."

Lets just not mention about the camera crews and producers. And if you want to know more about fourth wall breaking watched Deadpool.

Ah man, the comedy scenes though... if you kept being in your comfort zone then your going to missed a lot.

*An arrowed hit Mik with the words 'Hypocrite'*

I mean its not like I'm staying in my comfort zone in my social life I have many friends.

*Another arrow hit her with the word *A VERY BAD LIAR*

How about this once everyone warms up with each other why dont we make a super silly OVA of xy rp?

If you have watch assassination classroom then you'll have the idea of a great OVA, oh yeah assassination classroom is not the violence, horror or bloody type just a bunch of high schooler battling for there grades to rise.

Let say, Sylvie and friends were venturing in a dungeon. As they get deeper in the cave they all fell down on separate rabbit holes. They were in tasked to complete the puzzles in the underground dungeon until they reach the treasure room where they will regroup. Every wrong answer will have multiple consequences.

Many gruesome mistakes and puzzled solved later, everyone regroup with either a tattered clothes, silly costumes of people and Pokémon (as if) they hate, or cross-dressed. Sylvie looked up and saw Mik wearing the costume of the Kanto elite four, Lance. "Um, Mik. Why do you hate Lance?" Mik turned to her face blank "His a party pooper who cant take a joke and cant be pranked." Sylvie sweatdropped but there conversation got cutted off by a loud roar of a mega garchomp. Everyone tense, as Sylvie bravely let out her Delphox "Use Fire Blast!" "Delphox!" But alas it was not very effective as it only made the Pokémon angrier.

Mik sent out her Shiinotic "Moonblast!" It was super effective. Mik huffed as she looked at Sylvie and the other "You guys... are lame." A steeled bucket fell down on Mik's head but she was unfazed. "I mean, it's obvious that Fairy Types are super effective at Dragon Types." Another bucket. An bubble speech appeared beside Mik *Punishment #22- Ego Bucket- everytime she thought that her companions are lame a bucket falls on her head*

Hey I might be annoying by doing this and it might be off topic but... I wont be able to post for a couple of days, three days or so. So I advice all of you to get ready for a barrage of questions that I will rain on you but I'll try to post as well as view your posts. Again I am very sorry for the absence and the inconvenience.

sorry I haven't posted in a bit. work and life have me busy. I'll post later today if that's fine since I'm still at work currently. it seems like my character has some catching up to do so my character might seem a bit behind the time in my post until I get to the event.

IM SORRY IT JUST SO ANNOYING THAT THEY WERE MESSING WITH THE ANIME PLOT THAT I HAD TO POST THAT IN THE RP THREAD. IM SORRY FOR CALLING THE OTHERS WHO HAD CLIMBED UP THE TOWER STUPID AND IDIOTS BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!

IM SORRY!