• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon XY RP Discussion

Name: Leonidas Darrek
Family: Unknown, Was a orphan his whole life.
Home: Snowpoint City, Moved to Kalos.

Personality: Shy, Brave (OXYMORONIC I KNOW), Kind, Teen Prodigy

Appearance: Leonidas2.png (Yes he has a long Ponytail, don't hate cuz u want one)

Gym Badges: 0... how else could I?
Princess Keys: 0
Goal: To be the champion, and one day the national Champion
Pokemon Team Currently: Shiny Eevee (Fluff),
All Pokemon Caught: Eevee
Pokemon To Catch In The Future: Riolu -> Lucario, Houndour -> Houndoom, Sage Pikachu NarutoPikachu.jpg <-- Sage Pikachu, (Special Move: Chidori Rasengan), Sylveon, Dragonite, Spiky Eared Pichu

ANY OTHER: Nothing... Yet

If its still open, May I join?

Name: Aaron Stone

Family: Aaron lives with his Mother (Elena) and Father (Richard). His uncle (Issac) works at the Lumiose city power plant, and Aaron visits him quite often.

Home: Duplex in Santalune city

Personality: Aaron is a highly intelligent and capable individual. He has a scientific and experimenting mind. He appears quite laid back and oblivious at times, but that just because he always get bored. He like solving complex problems and gets a kick from it. He can analyse heated situations aptly and come up with a solution almost immediately. He is also a bit of a bookworm. He usually resorts to physical activities to relax his mind.

Appearance: Profile picture

Gym Badges: 0

Goal: Become an accomplished Pokémon trainer.

Pokémon Team Currently: Froakie (pretty soon)

All Pokémon Caught: Froakie (pretty soon)

Pokémon to Catch In The Future:

Bulbasaur-->Venusaur; Mienfoo-->Mienshao; Espurr-->Mewostic; Eevee-->Sylveon; Emolga; Riolu-->Lucario.

Any Other: Owns a bike, which was gifted by his beloved uncle on his 10th birthday.

So... I'm REALLY bored...

Name: Shar

Family: All are deceased.

Personality: Very, VERY antisocial, normally stays with one group of friends. She even talks to her Pokémon if she is lonely and needs a few people to talk to. But, to close friends, she is very kind and funny, even sometimes a bit too protective.

Appearance:
Just a pic I found online XD
8f25c748556eab4bdaae9cb6ac484e3b--real-pokemon-pokemon-special.jpg

Gym Badges: 0

Goal: To become a gym leader for Grass types

Pokémon team Currently: Chespin (really soon)

All Pokémon caught: Chespin (soon)

Future Pokémon: Chespin -> Quillin -> Chesnaught
Absol -> Will be able to mega
Snover -> Abomasnow
Egg -> Eevee -> Leafeon
Cottonee -> Whimsicott
Lilligant

Other: Owns a pair of skates her father gave her before he passed away.

Last edited:

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
Name: PK (Paeon Kanetsu) Atmos

Goal: Pokemon Caretaker

Pokémon Starter: Beldum.

Personality: PK is a shy, yet energetic person. He can talk with Pokémon, even though he cannot understand them, with more ease than any human. He has troubles with human interaction and usually makes a fool of himself. That, however, does not stop him. PK keeps moving forward to his dream of becoming a Pokémon Caretaker, an expert in Pokémon care. After all, we all need a first step, and for PK... That first step is Kalos.

Family: His includes his three adoptive mothers, Lithia Atmos, Strata Atmos, and Tropae Atmos. Never knew biological parents.

Pokémon to Catch In The Future: Will have many different types of Pokémon, but main team will be a

Metagross, Beedrill, Jumpluff, Skuntank, Heatmor, and Barbaracle.

Home: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh

Badges: Not going for them

Princess Keys: Not going for them

Pokémon Description (1): Beldum. Male. Moves- Take Down. Level- 15. Nature- Hasty. Affectionate, Loves giving hugs (even when they hurt), a bit Ditzy, Quick to flee, has STRONG fear of Fire Types (Big or Small).

Pokémon Description (2):
Pokémon Description (3):
Pokémon Description (4):
Pokémon Description (5):
Pokémon Description (6):

Other: Can be scared extremely easily and usually leads to him and Beldum running from the scene.

Appearance: Profile Pic
(Alright, PK is back in Kalos... Hopefully)

Omg my stupid alerts XD It didn't show PK and Almas Rei's comments -_-
But anyways welcome and accepted lol XD Yes, I'm just gonna say that, if you're gonna join this RP, there's no more spaces. I don't want this to be a mental RP with like 9 people XD

Sorry to ask but just to be sure, does this mean I can or can't join? Either way is fine, but if your not going to accept more people it might be a good idea to change the rp and discussion from ask to join to private/closed just in case. Sorry if I seem rude or anything, it's just something I thought of.

Ok, thank you. I'll put a profile up once I get it sorted out. Also, might want to put that list of people in the first post of this so you don't have to keep coming back to this page in case anyone forgets.