• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon XY RP Discussion

I guess it might not have been made clear with this RP so we should figure that out now I believe. Since this will follow the events of the anime, will our characters just be around when the events happen or can they get involved? Up to you Sylvie since your the boss here. I'd be more towards our characters just being around instead of actually being part of the main events. Although it might depend on what event it is.

Sorry, your messages didn't load in. I think all our characters should just be bystanders. The plot of the rp might go really different and get pretty confusing if all our characters were travelling with Ash :)

Sorry guys, busy with a field trip this weekend, will try to get one or two posts in but typing on phone sucks. Will try to be back in full swing by monday

Something I just thought to question. With how many people are climbing up the tower, how are you all going to get back down after it's over? Since the mega Blaziken only caught Ash and then left in the show. Are you going to have it catch you too or climb back down or some other way?

Also, @SammyLovesPokemon your post is a double post.

Oh yeah! I finally finished my picture of my own Pokemon region on Paint yesterday, the Shadow Region (but its actually called Mysta) and right now I'm writing a 'book' about it :D (It's like a book all about it that a Professor has written :D)

It's kind of quiet here. Although it's still up to Sylvie on this, maybe we shouldn't drag this event on too long. There doesn't seem to be much our characters can do and the whole event does end with Ash as the main character. Just my thought though.