• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon XY RP Discussion

Ok wat?! Why are we posting at the same time. Creeped out.

Eh, I like Chi better adding an e is a mouthful already.

No, search up Tokyo Ghoul and you'll understand

Man that took like 20 minutes to write. I feel like my OC just became too OOC. Oh well I'm just showing you the mindset of a broken child. Dont worry this will probably the last time you'll see her crazy side. Probably...

She didn't get her Pokémon from the lab too far away from her hometown but she'll be traveling to santalune city next post.

That was very detailed...I approve! XDDDD
You can write however you like though, you don't have to make it super detailed if you dont want to XD And you can make her crazy, just not insane and none of the wierd stuff that happened in the original XD

Also, TheUltimateGhoul - I wish we could, but we cant. Youre not allowed to. And you have to ask a moderator if you can do it, and I dont like asking moderators and owners things on websites, so yah XD

May i join?

Name: Jake Ross
Family:
Ashley Ross *mom*
Ethan Ross *dad*
Jack Ross *Brother*
Home: Shalor City. Kalos
Personality: Jake Is Nice, clumsy, weird, and stupid.

Appearance: Pale-ish skin, Yellow Eyes, Sliver Hair, Black Pants, White Shirt, Thin Black Jacket. And fedora with a white Feather in it.
Gym Badges: 0
Princess Keys: 0
Goal: To become a professional chef.
Pokemon team currently: Fennekin (Shiny), Litwick
All pokemom Caught: Fennekin (Shiny)
Pokemon to catch in the future: Honedge,Nincada,Flabèbè,Combee(Female)
All Pokemon Caught: fennekin (Shiny), Litwick.

Last edited:
And yah thats okay if he has litwick, just act like it is i dunno around level 5 and not like level 20 or something XD

BTW i dont bother with grammar and punctuation when not rping as you can tell XD