• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Azumi clapped gently when she watched Emma smash the boulder. ¨That was splendid! That´s why I always have you in the front lines. Now we will have mages to watch our backs...¨ That´s when Rolan stepped out. ¨Speaking of... Hey Rolan! I hope you´re ready for this. Now the focus of your training is going to be avoiding attacks. Emma is terribly strong and her punches are quick, but not avoidable. I can tell you from experience.¨ She pointed at the smashed boulder. ¨Just imagine ending up like that if you do not dodge, so be quick okay?¨ She smiled. She was trying her best to cheer him on.

Nana and Anakin stepped outside. Nana avoided Rolan by teleporting to her trainers side. She peeked a glance at him once she was saved.
¨By the way, this is Nana. We use her telepathy to communicate during missions. But, she needs to trust you first before that happens.¨ She pointed at her Lucario, who had stopped at the door to stare at Rolan. ¨That is Anakin. He will stop looking at you like that once Nana approves you.¨

Anakin suddenly turned when Amra arrived. Azumi was to focused on her conversation, so she was a little surprised. ¨Good morning!¨Azumi said. ¨Welcome to the Stormbreakers guild. I am the leader Azumi. How can I be of service to you?¨ She had worked on that introduction for two hours in front of the mirror. She stretched her hand out.

She didn't believe that she could do that still, so she went to another boulder and put her ear to it. This one was denser, comprised of harder rock. She bumped her fists again and smashed that boulder into pieces as well. Shattering not just one boulder in a day, but two, THAT was a confidence and morale booster. Then he saw Rolen at the start of the backyard. She walked over, taking the gauntlets off of her hands, placing them against the wall.

"Uh... don't worry. I'll definitely be hitting with much less force than that. So, you know how to use a sword, or you wanna stick with your magic? I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable with... just don't be surprised if I go down quick."

She looked to Amra now, squinting again, sizing them up. Another time, she thought. Of course, she doesn't listen to her brain very much.

"Another newbie? We're bringing them in like an orphanage or something... not that it's a bad thing. Anyways, Rolen, wanna get a head start? The sooner you start the sooner you'll get tough!"

Stella placed her fork on her plate, being done. "I am afraid that is not possible," Stella turned to face Sarah, her face expressionless. "We mages require special robes. To chose something more movable would decrease my proficiency." She got up from her chair, her two Pokemon standing up beside her. "I am ready to go now. Thank you for showing me where the training room is at."

Rolen nodded in acknowledgement of Azumi’s instructions. He listened to Emma as well, thought for a moment, and then made his decision.

“I think I know what I want to do... are there any rules?”

He queried, just in case. Either way, he moved back a short way, setting the distance between himself and his opponent at about 10 yards. That would, at least he hoped, give him some reaction time.

She stepped into position, quite ready. She cracked her knuckles and looked to Rolen.

"Rules are simple. First person to beg mercy loses the sparring match. Then we'll move onto endurance training. Then some cardio. Pretty standard, it seems, but I'm still making lesson plans. Think fast!"

She began running towards him, taking cover behind a stray boulder every square meter or so.

Last edited:
Sarah stood up from her seat and led Stella out to the training grounds. "It is quite alright. I understand that. It was just a suggestion."

Amra arose from her bow and looked to the leader. "I can not think of anything at the moment I need. If I do think of anything I will be gladly let you be the first to know."
Amra looked towards the squinting girl. Did she just say what she thought she said. With a staggering quickness Amra drew her bow, notched and arrow, and aimed it at the rude loud mouth. "You really need to learn some manners. You are not the only one who is a powerhouse in this guild. You are not some major find. I bet you I can find someone who is just as good as you are out there." Amra let loose the arrow and watched it soar right passed Emma's face. She done it on purpose. She did not want to hit the girl, but make her stop. The arrow would have came centimeters from her nose. Just barely missing it.

Rolen stood ready. He considered trying to bend light to make himself invisible, but he had not had enough time to work on that, and as to a spell, the only thing he could hope would work was a Magic Missile. So he was preparing the spell when the arrow was launched at his opponent. He lost focus and the spell dissipated.

Skittles. Rolen was probably out of time to prepare another force projectile, so he stood in a combat stance, waiting for his opponent to come to him. If she ignored the arrow and didn’t postpone the match, that is.

Azumi´s smile fadded away. A stranger just walked into their training grounds and attacked her comrade. She quickly drew her sword and pointed it at Amra. He face looking serious. ¨Please, explain yourself.¨ She said as her swords was just a few inches from Amra´s face. She knew she didn´t hit Emma, but the fact that she actually shot it at her without any warning was disturbing to her.

She saw the arrow zoom by, quickly looking back at Amra as she now had a sword to her face. Emma regained focus and reached Rolen, sending in a quick jab or two to their stomach. She was definitely holding back, though. She quickly backstepped away from her sparring partner.

"C'mon, step it up! Magic won't help you when your opponent breaks your brain! Wait... no, yeah!"

She crouched onto the ground, taking a defensive stance against him.

Rolen managed to block or push to the side one of the jabs, but was hit pretty hard by the other fist. She was a lot faster than he had thought. As soon as she moved into a defensive stance he concentrated on the sunlight, willing the beams to bend, causing a bright flash of light centered on Emma’s hands. He wasn’t sure exactly what he could do, with his Magic Missile wasted due to him allowing himself to be distracted, and now there were not a lot of options left.

"I am sorry Azumi. I should have given her a warning first bit I am a bit impulsive. I tend to act before I think sometimes." Amra lowered her bow and strapped it on her back she was not phased by the sword in her face she has had worse when she trained with the elven royal guard. "I would not have done what I did if she did not compare three people who have come here to help your cause to children who have lost their parents and have no choice but to go into a group home. It was incredibly rude and very insensitive."

Azumi put her sword away. ¨I see.¨ She turned her attention to the training. ¨You sure know how to make an entrance.¨ She was still talking to Amra, but watched the fight at the same time. ¨I have plenty of room available. Once training is over we will have a meeting to present you to the guild.¨ She turned to Amra and smiled. ¨Well you seem to be good with a bow. Our guild is looking more complete now. Is there any questions you have about us you would like to know? That is, before I show you around.

Nana watched the fight going on eagerly. She began to cheer for Emma, since she is the only one she knew. Rolan was still new and weird to her. Anakin just watched the fight silently, thinking what he would be doing in that battle.

Last edited:
She was blinded by the light, covering her eyes with one of her arms. The light had burned splotches into her vision, unable to see that well. She attempted to regain her defensive position, but couldn't get it right enough. She took that chance to get behind another boulder, taking another drink from her flask and smacking herself a bit. She punched the boulder and it shattered some. She took some rock chunks, chucking them in Role's general direction.

"Just gotta stay here for now... he'll need to come close in order to hit me at all."

Rolen was struck with some shards of rock when the Stone was shattered, but this would give him a chance to try something. He muttered something and made a motion with his hands, causing a ghostly, spectral Mage Hand to float behind Emma and grab her shoulder. Meanwhile, he took a look for any weak spots in her armour.

Amra smiled when she was praised for her bow skills. She would retrieve her arrow later. "I do have one question. When do I get to try and kick her tail? I would love to spar with the heavy hitter of the group. Well when it comes to raw power anyway." Amra liked Azumi. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. Can not wait see her in action. Amra thought.

Azumi smiled at her confidence. She liked people who were confident in their skills like she was. ¨Well first we should have you get accomodated and then we can get you to train with the group.¨ She turned to go back into the house and signaled for Amra to follow her.

Azumi led her to the third room available in the hallway for the rain drops. ¨This will be your room. We call the newcomers Raindrops, until we feel they are truly part of the guild. You have your own bathroom and closet. If your weapons do not fit, you are more than welcome to use the storage upstairs. My room is the first to the left on the second floor if you ever need me. Once your settled come join us in the backyard.¨ She smiled and waited for her to enter her new room.

Amra led Flare inside to her room. She wanted her to feel at home and that would be in her own room. Amra walked into her room and took the time to put away her things. She had a sword that she strapped to her waist for training. She was not the best at the sword but she was not a slouch either. Flare decided to walk out to the grounds with Amra. She waited for the first to finish.

Upon the Mage Hand grabbing her shoulder, she instinctively jumped up and out of her cover. She swatted the Mage Hand away, physically upset by that.

"BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH! That's just uncouth of you! Now you're asking for me to end this for you! Eat my Bedtime Story!"

She rushed at Rolen, going for two quick double jabs to his stomach and chest, followed by an uppercut to the jaw, and a haymaker. Just in case, she backstepped again, taking an offensive position.

Azumi made her way back to continue watching the match when she saw Amra return. ¨All settled in? Those two are really going at it, I´m glad Emma hasn´t hurt anyone. You´re going to like Emma, she is like a bear. She can look dangreous, but if you give her some honey she is just adorable.¨ She turned to Amra. ¨So is the bow your specialty? Or do you master anything else?¨

Nana clapped happily as she watched Emma moved. Anakin just nodded in agreement to the moves she was making.

Rolen didn’t expect Emma to jump out and attack him when she felt the touch. He had been planning to distract her by making her think he was behind her, but that didn’t work out. He took the hit to the gut, the uppercut to the face as he doubled over and was knocked onto his side, gasping, by the Haymaker. He barely managed to move his hand up and down, tapping the ground.

"I tend to favor the bow, but I have also been known to use daggers as well. I have spent some time training in the past with som very good duelists in the past. I can see some flaws in PigHeads fighting now. If she would calm down and focus she could have evaided some of the hits that mage made on her." Amra had analyzed the fighting style of both combatants and filed it away for later.

Sarah walked over to Emma and grabbed her hand before she could do anymore damage to the lad. "That is enough Emma." Sarah walked over to the boy and helped him over to place where he could rest. "Here sit here and recuperate. You did good for your first sparring session."

Last edited:
¨I see, then maybe me and you should spar one of these days.¨ She watched as Sarah helped Rolan. ¨I rely on speed and strength. I can take some hits, but not like Emma. She is basically our only tank. We all fight besides her or behind her. Excuse me a moment.¨ She walked over to Stella.
¨Hey Stella. I can see you are not really into this. You are more than welcome to refuse to participate. But, if you are to work with us as a team, you need to know how your comrades fight and their abilities. Especially with Emma, since she will be taking hits for you.¨ She took a deep breath. ¨But again, it´s up to you, I won´t force you to anything.¨ She made her way back to Amra.
¨Now, if you do not mind me asking, what kind of experience do you have?¨ She asked Amra as she watched Nana practice her dancing.

Emma was walking over to pick Rolen up, but Sarah picked him up first and carried him back. She followed, kneeling down as she looked at his face.

"Hey, you doing okay, man? Want me to get you some water to pick you up again? You did well, better than I thought you would, honestly. With your kind of wit, you could honestly try and become one of those fancy spellswords. Get well quick."

She ran to the bathrooms, emptying her flask by drinking it. She washed it out and filled it up once again with water. Once back to the backyard, she handed him the flask.

"It's just water. Although I'm a little fuzzy right now... had to drink the rest of that stuff. Stella, what she said, you can pass on the training, but be careful of the consequences. Tomorrow, I'll probably test how strong you guys really are. By that, I mean I'll be putting on that armor Tyler made for me. And yes, Azumi, I know I've never worn it, but I've gotta try it sometime."

Rolen winced. He didn’t want to move, but it seemed he had no choice. He ached... a lot. His gut was bruised, his eyes were watering from the blow to the face, and the Haymaker had clipped his head hard enough to make him dizzy. So he just slumped against the wall, not really reacting to the others.

"I have spent some time training with the royal army." Amra moved her hair behind one ear. Her pointed ears could be seen now. "My father is one of the royal guards of the elven nation. He let me train with some of the soldiers there. I have spent time hoenning my skills out in the forest and hunting game when needed. You asked how skilled I am with my bow. Well I will give you demonstration." Amra took an apple from her bag and threw it extremely high in the air. She quickly drew her bow and shot the apple right in the middle and hit it into a tree. She then shot one more arrow and hit the other one right at the feather tip of the other one. She then walked over and retrieved all of the arrows she had shot even the one that she shot at Emma.

Azumi internally yelled out of happiness as she saw that there was an elve in her guild now. She was also impressed with her bow skills. But, on the outside she just smiled and nodded, her cheeks getting a small blush. ¨Thats wonderful!¨ She told Amra. When Amra left to get her arrows Azumi went over to Rolan.
¨Now hold still...¨ Azumi said. She placed her hand over his wounds. A small glow appeared over his wounds and when she removed her hand, the parts he was injured at were humid, like if he had been sweating directly from that part. ¨Magic is not my thing, but I can help with physical wounds to a certain point.¨

Just as Azumi finished, a Pidgeotto dove from the sky and landed in front of Azumi, it was holding an envelope. Azumi took it and the bird Pokemon flew away. She opened it up and began to read. She went over it a few seconds. She then cleared her throat. ¨Stormbreakers!¨ She said in a loud tone. ¨We are to leave in 1 hour! You have 30 minutes to gather your things to travel for 15 hours into the forest. Take weapons, meals and I suggest a blanket, it´s starting to get cold. I will see everyone in the meeting room in 30 minutes.¨ She sighed and looked at Sarah. ¨If you could please make sure everyone is present.¨ She turned around and disappeared into the guild house.

Stella frowned. "I may not be a physical attacker, but I am no coward. However we are about to leave, so this will have to wait until a later time. Trust me, we will have that little session of yours." Stella, although she said they were unable to, stood where she was, hoping that she could prove herself. Maybe the mission would be the perfect place, if she couldn't here.

Rolen began to feel better, to the extent that he was able to move around without too much pain. His stomach and head were still a bit bruised up, and hurt when touched, but it was a lot better. He tried to get to his feet, succeeded, and began to walk unsteadily towards the door, still a bit dazed, and one hand on the wall of the building for support.

Rolen already had most of the things he would need packed up: Spellbooks, a few components, his wizard robe, a blanket, and some dried foods. There was not much of the last, but it should last. Faze was now floating in the very center of the room, apparently sleeping. Rolen took a minute to clean up his face a bit before he finished packing his things. As he worked he thought about what had gone wrong... first of all, he had seriously underestimated Emma’s speed. And then of course, he had made a serious slip when he lost his concentration on the Magic Missile spell... but as he thought about it, he realized that it was partly the archer’s fault. He had been distracted when his sparring partner was ‘attacked’ and it wouldn’t have happened if that person hadn’t shot in the first place. He flushed red with anger and wounded pride, but made an attempt to calm himself before going out into the hall, bag packed. He set the bag down, went back inside to grab Faze, and then re-entered the hall. He should probably ask for a waterskin before they left; he didn’t have one in his bag. Oh, and Azumi had said to bring weapons... well, he didn’t have any, so that might be a problem.

She sighed, looking inside the guild house as the doors swung about. She picked up her gauntlets and headed inside. Walking to her room, she changed her attire... at least, tried to choose something that wouldn't kill her. She finally decided (after 15 minutes) to put on an iron plate with iron cladding for her legs, putting on calf length boots, long sleeve jacket and a short skirt. She whistled for Pack to carry the special armor, since it was quite heavy. He carried it along with her favorite throwing... swords.

"Wait... I need to talk to Tyler later about that iron ball... nah he's on edge. The swords will do for now. Come, Pack."

The two walked out of their room, waiting at the bottom of the stairs. She kicked her legs innocently as she waited. Then something donned on her: the newbies get to see her and Azumi's tag technique. She chuckled at the prospect of that, because it was a sight to behold.

"Urgh, I think I might of enjoyed that a bit too much. I guess it's back to that thing. From what it sounds like, I think this is some shop guy," Cecil thought, before he lightly brushed his snout with his right forearm.

The fire mouse slowly felt his way around the walls, until he came across a small, wooden platform about several feet above. The little Pokémon jumped up and rolled onto the counter. He placed his bag on the side and emitted a light sigh.

"Erm, can I help you there little guy? Where's the boy or girl you pocket sized things are usually with?" The stout, middle-aged man asked. The shopkeeper gave off a violent and heavy cough; which got the attention of a Beheeyem within a split second.

"Ah, sorry about that. He's been a bit ill lately. He told me that it's just a cough, and I keep telling him that he should go see a doctor right now," The Beheeyem stated to the Cyndaquil.

"Oh, I think he might have the loudener cough. My friend had that yesterday, so I gave him this yellow stuff here and he was fine the next day. Here, have him drink the entire thing," Cecil promptly responded in a calm, affable tone. The little mouse reached for the glass bottle with the yellow liquid inside and handed it over to the Beheeyem.

"Ah, thanks mate. I'll let him drink this if it's better than that other medicine they got," The Beheeyem replied. The Cerebral Pokémon carefully popped open the wooden cork and motioned it towards the merchant. The man nodded and quaffed the liquid.

"Ack! Help! MY INSID-" The man shrieked, before he suddenly gave off a harsh session of wheezes! A heavy thud and a loud crack followed within a fraction of a second after the final hack.

"Not a word. Stand behind the wall and turn around. I can make things even worse if you choose to," The Cyndaquil commanded the Beheeyem in a modest, stern tone.

"Ah! Okay okay! Just don't hurt me! Take whatever you want!" The Beheeyem cried, before he placed himself against the back of the shoo!

"Good, now keep your chatterbox shut before I do it for you," The fire mouse retorted.

"I want you to give me that bag hiding right behind the jars, those blue round things and a couple of those tiny blades. Make it quick or else I'll give you a little boost!" Cecil demanded in a somewhat more hostile tone. The Beheeyem hesitantly nodded and gave the items the Cyndaquil requested in about twenty seconds.

"Such a good boy! Now pretend you didn't see me, or else I gonna light you real good!" The little mouse loudly browbeated. The tiny mouse carefully jumped down with all his belongings soon after. He kept a calm pace and melted amidst the moving crowds.

"God, these things are a bit heavier than I thought. I shouldn't of asked for so much. Oh well, better hope that man doesn't ask anything about this if I can't get by," Cecil thought, while he lightly panted for a brief moment. He continued to make his way back to the town's entryway.

Seeing that everyone else was packing, Stella went to pack up herself. She had a problem though, she did not know what to take. She never was on a mission like this before. The mages never had her pack up due to the fact the mages never took on missions. Instead, they were too busy studying for the next exam or trying to spread rumors so than some of the competition was kicked out.
She sighed at the task, unsure of what to bring. However, her two Pokemon seemed eager to help her out; she decided that they would be good help. Opening her grey bag, she placed her two main spellbooks, some dried food her Pokemon gave her, and a blanket Sola insisted on her bringing. She closed it, thinking that was all. She could not think of anything, but her memory, while one of the better ones, was faulty.

Tyler frantically thought of what he needed to bring for the trip. He can’t bring the forge, he though. That would be silly. But then again, what else would he do?

He got the biggest bag he owned and started piling food, medicine, and all the swords, shields, daggers and iron balls the guild could ever need. At least that’s what he thought. Guild members could go into a fencing match and someone might get a little angry. Snap goes the perfectly balanced blade. That he made. He shrugged to himself. It’ll have to do.

“ Oh my arceus, Oh my arceus, there gonna kill me if I come out of here” he said to Jerry. Jerry made a punching motion with his fist into his other hand as if saying, “yep, it’ll be great, and I’m gonna watch” “Wow,” Tyler said, “ Emma’s gonna kill me, Azumi gonna kill me....” He put on the bag of supplies and immediately fell backwards due to the weight. Jerry just picked up the pack and rested it on his shoulders, not fazed at all by the weight.

“Show off” Tyler muttered as he went to the dining room to get some grub. Emma was right, he really needed to eat once in awhile.

Azumi made her way to her room. Once inside, Nana teleported on to the bed. "Are you going to take anything Nana?" Azumi asked as she prepared her stuff.
Nana looked around and grabbed her pillow. Azumi laughed a bit. "Okay, I guess that could come in handy." Azumi put away her sword and her armor to get a different set.
She put on some steel boots that went up to her knew. They were made of light steel, so arrows couldn't go through but she could still move freely. She kept the same fill body suit underneath. She got a different chest plate, also one that was lighter and some metal sleeves for her forearms. She then packed her things into a backpack, with two blankets curled up on the top. Of course, she also had to add Nana's pillow. Her backpack had some food, a few options, lots of water and an extra body suit, in case she got wet or dirty.
She placed the backpack on her bed and went to the closet again. On the top part there was a helmet. Azumi took it and looked at it. It didn't have any face protection, since it bothered Azumi, it was of a light gray color, it had a blue gemstone that matched Azumi's eyes and it was shaped to fit her head perfectly. She placed it next to the back pack. She then opened a chest that was inside the closet. Inside the chest there was a set of two blue blades that were shaped like a half moon. "Twin blue moon blades, I feel like taking you two this time." She took then out and hanged them on her back. "Nana, stay here while I give the meeting. I don't want to have to look for you once we have to leave." Azumi warned her Pokemon.
Nana just giggled and began looking through the ribbons drawer.

Azumi walked out and puffed up her chest. "Stormbreakers to the meeting room in 5!" She yelled out. She then went downstairs to the newbies hallway. "Raindrops to the meeting room in 5!" She yelled again.
Afterwards, she made her way down to the meeting room, where she sat in her chair and waited for the rest to arrive.

Rolen grabbed his pack and followed Azumi to the meeting room with a slight sigh. Once in the room he took the same seat as he had sat in before, since he had a habit of picking a seat and sticking with it for as long as possible. While he was waiting for the others to arrive, he turned to Azumi.

"Hey... thanks for helping me back there, I feel a lot better."

He felt it nessescary to thank her, even though he was normally very quiet. It really had helped a lot.

Stella turned to leave to go to the meeting room, but she was stopped by a leather-bound book that hasn't been touched by her hands yet, due to Sola putting it where it was. Unable to stop herself, she quickly opened the bag and placed the book inside. She would try to read it later. She knew she would, she read books constantly.
Making sure her Pokemon did not want to add anything themselves, which they insisted on packing their food, she left the room with her bag slung across her chest, the bad itself resting at the hip. The was the bag she used when she was at Wormwort's. She made her way down to the meeting room and took her seat, waiting for the meeting to start.

Tyler was still eating when he heard Azumi’s call. Well, he didn’t really make a good first impression to the noobs, so this might be a good chance. Maybe. He just needed everybody to understand him. He then saw Octo-Bug scurrying around the Guild. “ Hey buddy!” Tyler said. Octo-Bug turned in his direction and started crawling to him. Tyler was very surprised. This is the happiest he’s ever seen Gavantula. Sarah’s comment on him must of perked him up a bit. He thought

He worked his way down to the meeting would take place with Octo-Bug happily scurrying across the floor, and Jerry with the bag of supplies watching Octo-Bug doing his little happy dance.

When they got to the meeting room Tyler stared talking to Azumi. “ Sorry about when I flared up. I get worked up, you know? Everybody has their own way of getting out their rage, warriors just fight, wizards cast rage infused spells, and blacksmiths, well they are just sitting round the forge all day, wham wham wham, but sometimes that’s not enough, I knew this one guy....”

Tyler started to trail off, and realizing he was, he said, “ Well anyways, very sorry, and I anyone needs anything, I’m pretty sure I’ve got it all. I just can’t make new stuff cause I can’t bring the forge.”

Tyler noticed that he been talking awhile, so he decided to stop and just sit down until the others came.

Sarah walked out of her storage room in the basement. She had been there since the drops took off to get ready. She had her supplies ready. She never knew when she would need to take off on a mission, so she had things planned ahead. She sat down in her usual spot. She listened to Tyler as he talked. "Well I am glad to see that things calmed down. Like I told Octo-Bug if they wanted to, they could learn about being a spy. I can help with them relaying info to me and Azumi. With their natural talents they would make a great addition to the team. I will be glad to work with them."

Amra had most of her things packed as well. She had just gotten to the guild anyway. She took the bag that she had brought with her and followed the helpful Umbreon who had led the way to meeting room for her. She was grateful to whoever sent them to lead her way. She would have probably missed the meeting otherwise. Amra walked in to the basement meeting room and took a seat by the guy who was talking at the time.

She had nothing to do at the moment, so she went after Azumi to the meeting room. She took her seat next to her again, turning her head.

"Hey, while we're in the forest, do you want me to get a tree or two for firewood? We're running a little low... okay, not a little, maybe like, half our supply is gone. But anyways, Tyler, finally testing that armor you made for me. Don't know how it'll go, but I think that I'll either destroy everything, or die. But hey, life gives you lemons..."

Her feet instinctively went up on the table, crossing her legs. She's going to do a lot of punching in the near future.

Azumi welcomed everyone in. "I do apologise for such a sudden change of events. It's odd for us to get a request like this, and so early too." She looked at Rolan. "You don't have to thank me. I will always try and keep you all healthy and save." She then looked at Stella, she opened her mouth to say something that might cheer her up, but her brain didn't come up with anything good. She sighed disappointed and moved on to Tyler. "It's okay Tyler. Sorry about your door." She then noticed Amra walk in. "Welcome Amra. So, everyone is here."

Azumi got up and addressed the group. "Okay everyone. I'm sorry to interrupt today's training, but we got a mission from the Grand Court. Since we have three new members, our guild has the chance to move from rank D to C. Which, to be honest, I'm pretty excited about." She didn't look excited, she kept a calm expression, but she was screaming like a little fan girl from the inside. "But, we have to prove we can do a C rank mission. Therefore we were assigned this mission..." She took out a sheet of paper and began reading it out loud. It read:

Dear Stormbreakers,
It has come to the attention of the Grand Court, and our holy King, that you now posses enough members to be a guild in the C rank. Therefore, as procedures and royal laws state, we need to assign you a mission of such rank to prove if your prepared. The mission came in yesterday evening.

The mission.
There is a group of Ax men who work in the forest about 20 hours from here. They reported that they were attack by a group of Pokemon they have never seen and lost three men. There are some injured and unable to escape. It is a rescue mission. Your job is too take the remaining Ax men and bring them back. AVOID COMBAT WITH THE UNKOWN POKEMON.

Azumi cleared her throat. "It's pretty simple. But, it could get dangerous. Any questions regarding the mission, ask on the way. I will now explain our formation. Red Rose will go ahead, staying within 1 mile of range. 1 mile is how far Nana's telepathy can reach, so Red Rose can communicate anything suspicious or if she finds a good resting place. Then, Emma and I will lead two groups. My party, Blue gem, is composed of Stella and Tyler. For Emma..." She looked at Emma. "You are Rock Smashers, your team is Rolan and Amra." She directed herself to the entire group again. "One more time. Sarah will scout ahead. Team blue gem stone and rock Smashers will be 1 mile behind. In case of an attack, or ambush, stick to your party. We will be separated by a few yards and gather at any resting site. That is all. We leave in 5. Everyone at the guild house entrance. Any questions, ask on the way. We will divide once we go into the forest." Azumi took a deep breath and waited for everyone to start moving.

Tyler was relieved that he was forgiven. But now they were talking more serious matter. A mission of sorts. Tyler was also relieved that he wasn’t in Emma’s Rock Smashers because she’d probably make fun of him the whole trip. Sarah is scouting, he thought. Tyler looked at Octo-Bug, who was happily greeting all of the Guild members, and Jerry had his hand over his face and looked embarrassed.

Tyler really wasn’t sure how he could help out. He just made weapons, and without a forge, he couldn’t really make anything. Unless he used Jerry’s flamethrower all the way through, but that would tire him for the mission, not only that, but he was holding the luggage. Tyler found Sarah in the meeting room and went up to her. “ Sarah, I know your scouting in the mission, and I think that this could be a great opportunity for Octo-Bug to help.” Octo-Bug sat at Sarah’s feet and did puppy eyes with all eight of them.