• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Sheesh. What a fun sucker, Tyler thought. It’s not like Tyler wasn’t strong, it takes a lot of muscle to swing a hammer day and night, he just HATED walking. It was probably the most boring thing in the world. Just left foot right foot left foot right foot. Over and over and over again. He needed something to do or he would die on this trip of boredom.

When it seemed like an hour has passed, Tyler was playing Fire Water Grass with Jerry. “Fire Water Grass!” Tyler said. Their fists became shapes, Tyler’s like a wave, and Jerry’s like a Lightning Bolt. “ Hey that’s cheating! There’s no lighting in this game!” Tyler said. Jerry spit a tiny ball of fire at Tyler’s hand and burned his hand a little bit. “ Aww, are you a sore loser?” Tyler asked him. Jerry’s face only showed annoyance.

“Three more hours and then we set up camp” Tyler sang as they continued down the road.

Octo-Bug nodded at Sarah’s request, and started crawling forward deeper into the forest.
Octo-Bug was glad that he could get away from critiquing Tyler’s swords. The forest started to darken, and he spotted something unusual. There were tracks on the ground. Very wide tracks of a big Pokémon. Much bigger than me Octo-Bug thought. Hopefully he won’t flip out.

Last edited:
Emma looked around as she walked, scouting out the area for any threats. She realized then that they would probably need firewood when they got to the camp. She walked a little further ahead to spot any smaller trees in the area. Once she saw one, she walked over to it and punched it down. She then chopped the top off, picking up the tree and carrying it over her shoulder. The now log was around 7 feet long, and about a foot thick. She whistled nonchalantly as she carried it, making little marks as to where they should break it later.

"Well, if I feel like I need to know more, I'll ask you later, drop. For now, let's keep walking, it's a good exercise. Amra, care telling any stories or things you want to do here when you become an official member?"

Rolen was visibly impressed by this new proof of Emma's strength. Armor was heavy enough as it was, but carrying a small tree like that? No wonder he had gone down so quickly. He shuddered to think of what would've happened if she had been wearing her gauntlets. He pulled out the spellbook and flipped through the pages. He read for a moment, satisfied himself as to some point in the book, and then stowed it away again. When Emma asked if Amra had anything to share, he listened. Know thy enemy as thyself. That was the first thing that popped into his mind. He quickly shoved that thought away, though, and tried to not hold a grudge about what had happened earlier.

Azumi continued to walk. There were two hours left and Sarah should be reporting a camp site within 1 hour. She was now thinking of what to do at the camp. Maybe talk with the raindrops? She figured they will feel awkward sleeping alongside everyone else. Maybe one of those children games where you cannot lie or you have to do what the other says. Emma problaby knew what it was called. She looked back again. Tyler was being Tyler and Stella was reading. Should she interrupt her? Azumi was curious about her, she used to like reading books but eventually her training got in the way and she grew more fund of it. She turned back to looking forward, maybe she was over thinking it.
She spoke to Tyler without looking back. "Hey Tyler, do you prefer silver or gold?"

Amra watched as Emma punched a tree. It was impressive. Even though she did not care the girl yet she was impressed by the strength she would not forget the orphan comment anytime soon. "Well my father is a royal guard for the Elven kingdom. He is one of the best generals out there. He has fought to keep the queen safe since they were kids. When I was a young girl he took me out to the training grounds. He gave me my first set of throwing knives. I used to practice throwing them at the target until I could hit the center each time."

Amra leaned over and pulled out three knives out of her left boot. "Watch this. You see that knothole in the tree in the distance." The tree in question was about 40 feet away from where they were standing. You could barely see thw knothole that was there. She took aim and sent the knife flying she hit it without any problems. She then took the other two and done the same. They landed right in the hilt of the knife before it. "I trained with some of the best out there. It took a lot of hard work to be able to do that. I think it was worth it in the end." Amra walked over and retrieved the knives from the tree and returned back to the group.

“Hmm?” Tyler said as he was caught off guard by Azumi’s question. “Oh, well, uh...”
Tyler was gonna have to get technical on her. “Well, from my blacksmiths point of view, silver would be better than gold. Gold is very very tricky to work with. It’s probably one of the softest metals to work with, and it melts really fast so you have to pay attention to it all the time. And then you have to deal with temperatures and when to quench it. Furthermore, it’s sooooo weak. If you made armor outa gold and you get shanked, your going outa here!”

Tyler hoped he didn’t lose her while talking. He thought of Octo-Bug who was doing recon with Umbre, and that cheered him up.

“But for looks”, he said he said, eyes sparkling, “Gold wins undefeated every single time.” Tyler took something out of his pocket and looked at it for a while. It was a shiny Gold coin, that read, When the fight comes to you, fight back. “This,” He said showing Azumi, “Was a present from my uncle when I was 13. Uncle CrossBlade taught me everything I know.....and was fighting alongside my father when he died.” Tyler perked up a bit and then said,” Whoa, sure would be cool to have Uncle CrossBlade in the Guild.” He started laughing in his head.

Emma didn't flinch at the dagger throws, but was pretty impressed by it. But... she decided to egg her on, give her a little more motivation. She twirled the log around a bit and set it back on her shoulder.

"Not bad, but I've seen better for sure. Not saying that you'd be dead within a single step onto the battlefield, but your not quite there yet. Honestly, it'd be better if you trained with Sarah and not me, but Azumi keeps Sarah quite busy most of the time, so you'll have to settle on me for now. Oh, and sorry for not answering your question. I tend to eat more than the others, so I guess I like that, I took up brewing as a hobby so I didn't have to wait on the cooking staff to get it done, training has always been nice, but hauling in new target boulders has become somewhat of a chore of mine now. I really just feel that maybe I should broaden my horizons at certain points, especially after destroying those boulders."

"Like finding a local mountain to punch instead?" Amra smirked. She wanted to egg the boulder destorier on. "Besides why can't you train me? What afraid I will give you more competition then the squishy mage boy you beat up earlier. No offence mage boy, you got the crap beat out of you." Amra went back to spinning the dager between her fingers. "Also you know when I shot the arrow at you? I missed on purpose."

Sarah had been searching for a spot for awhile. It took a couple of hours, but she found a spot for camp. It was in a clearing that showed a beautiful oak in the center. The oak grew far avove the other trees and housed many pokemon. There was a flowing stream that ran the edge and led deeper in the forest. It would be an ideal spot for camp. Sarah was on the edge of the tree line on one of the branches. "Message for Azumi. I have found a great spot for camp. I will send a mental image of it to Nana so she can guide you guys to the place." With that message she sent the way she went to get there.

Azumi received the message and had Nana send it to everyone else. "Message to guild. The image you just saw is our camp site, it's not too far from where we are. Rock Smashers, you can now pickup your pace and catch up. Sarah we will meet you there. More instructions when we arrive." Nana sent the message to everyone. She then began dancing around in celebration of finally finding a resting spot.
Azumi continued her conversation with Tyler. "I prefer silver in looks. I feel it goes better with me. I was wanting to ask you... Can you make a sword out of diamond? I love the swords you make me and adding a diamond sword to the collection would be wonderful." She looked back at Tyler and Stella, to make sure they were okay. She faced forward again. "It's getting pretty dark already."
The forest had very dim sunlight now, although outside it was still bright, the mountains and tall trees kept it from reaching the travelers.

Rolen growled under his breath and glared at Amra. However, he kept walking without saying anything, there was no sense in fighting with allies. He was distracted when the message came in, since he was not used to telepathy. He had wondered for a while how long it would be before Faze would be able to communicate with him. He picked up the pace to a jog rather than a walk.

Emma thought for a moment before going into a jog. She tied a rope to herself and the log, grabbing and holding Rolen by the waist.

"Amra, I trust that you're quick enough to keep up with us while we progress onward. Or maybe not, if you don't feel like you could, then hurry up and grab onto... something. Know what, I only have room for one with me, Pack, get another log ready for Amra. You're about to see the Emma way of running!"

She tossed Pack another rope, and he went and found another tree of similar size. He broke it like Emma did and tied the rope like Emma did, holding out an arm to Amra with a grunt.

"You guys ago on. I will see you there. You won't see me tied to a tree anytime soon. No sirie Bob. Not going to happen." With that Amra took off. She found a tall tree and almost ran up the trunk. She took off at a running pace to the clearing that Sarah found. The last they saw of her was her swinging off one tree branch to the next. It was as if she was made to the forest and blended in well despite the bright pink hair.

He had been jogging when Emma ‘picked him up’, but he was still a foot taller so his the tips of his feet still touched the ground. He wiggled around, but was not strong enough to break free. He gave up struggling.

“Umm... Emma, I don’t think this is a good plan... you’re already carrying a big log...”

He really couldn’t do anything if she decided that was what was going to happen, but he was pretty sure they would travel faster at a jog than an overloaded Emma.

((Note: Rolen weighs about 165 lbs., and with the tree AND the armour... I don’t think this is logical.))

Last edited:
"I won't be for long, drop! Watch and learn! Let's go Pack, hup!"

She and Pack were throwing the logs so hard that when they went off the ground, they were pulled from how fast the log went. When they landed, they rolled, keeping their "cargo" safe and intact. They did this until they caught up to Azumi and company, then straight up went over them, still throwing until they reached the site.

"Hey Azumi bye Azumi! See Rolen, this isn't so bad at all! It gets us there fast, it's completely safe, AND it's an amazing workout! You need to bulk up though, you're pretty light all things considered."

Tyler nearly laughed out loud when he heard what Azumi asked him. “No offense or anything, but if I could, I wouldn't. Diamond is pretty gosh darn rare, and if I had enough to make a sword, they are going of to the pawn shop and making me rich. So, sorry, but no. I’m not even sure how you even melt it down! The only diamonds I’ve seen are for some Gem Mages who draw out the power from certain crystals and power their magic that way.” There was suddenly a loud audible thumping noise, but then realized that the others had caught up. He went to the direction of Emma, bowed with a little gesture of the hand and said,
“Greetings my fair lady, would you like a warm cup of tea?” Then he started laughing hysterically, and then looked at Jerry, who was shaking his head no.

Amra had made great time. She had passed Azumi's group just before Emma and Rolen. "Hey guys I will see you at the camp site." Amra made good time. Not only was she fast, but she was also quite. When Amra was younger she lived in the forest. Her home was surrounded by trees. Elven culture helped preserve nature in it's purest form. She learn from pokemon how to move and use her environment to her advantage. She eventualy found herself in the same tree as Sarah. "You must be Sarah we haven't met yet. I am one of the new recruits. My name is Amra."

Sarah was not surprised that one of the new recruits had made good time to her spot. She was impressed by the elf. "Well it is nice to meet you Amra. I see you know your way around the forest quite well."

Tyler started in awe has he watched Amra just super speed right through the group. “Just to be sure, everyone here is aware that we have an elf here with super ninga monkey powers right?” He whistled and searched through his bag and realized that a sword was getting dull, and pulled out a sharpener and sharpened it as he was walking. He didn’t want to be out of breath when he got to the campsite.

They arrived just behind Amra, and she put Rolen down at the site. She and Pack lugged the wood to Sarah.

"Got one drop, two fire-logs and one incredible entrance for delivery. Where do you want them? Azumi and the others should be here any minute now... so I'll just start chopping them down..."

She began doing what she said she would, chopping the logs where she had made marks before, the smashing them to pieces.

As soon as Emma released him, Rolen sprawled out on the ground. Between the fact that he had walked for hours, and the recent air-hurdling trip, he was pretty tired and in no mood for anything. He closed his eyes. Meanwhile, Faze teleported out of Rolen’s bag and up into the tree near Amra and Sarah, but didn’t seem to notice them.

Azumi was a little disappointed by Tyler's answer, but at least she now knew it was almost impossible. She just smiled as the rest passed by, it was like if they were racing. Which was good. Competition in between team mates always improves team work.
They finally reached the camp site, just like planned. Azumi sighed and spoke to everyone. "Listen up. We have seven hours until midnight. You are all to rest until then. It's going to be a little chilly, did someone not bring a blanket? Also, everyone should've brought food, but we still apply sharing is caring." She looked at the giant oak tree. "Sarah will take the tree. Emma guards the south and I get the north. Tyler and raindrops, in the middle. Everyone stay in the clearing and nobody goes into the woods alone, is that clear?" She looked around to see if everyone understood.
Nana and Anakin set down their blankets and Nana hugged her pillow as she laid down.

Stella was soon left behind, due to the fact she wasn't paying attention. Although the others made it to the camp already, she just showed up after Azumi finished her speech. She placed the book back in her bag, after marking it of course, and looked around. "Hmm, been four hours already? I didn't even notice. On the bright side, I am on chapter two of fifty and I just started reading the book today, if that counts for anything."Sola rolled her eyes at Stella, Luna quickly following Sola's lead. Stella looked around her, taking in the scenery.

"Hmm, this place is quiet... too quiet I'd say. Maybe something happened here too, but what if I'm not the only one here?" Cecil thought, before he took a silent, lengthy breath.

"Hello, sounds like this one's in luck today. She looks like she's a bit near a rather big brown thing, so that should provide plenty of cover if someone were to see me," Cecil added in his mind, before he lightly chuckled.

The Cyndaquil quietly approached the teenage girl and asked, "Hello there? Would you like a bit of strength juice?"

"H- huh? That thing's saying Cyndaquil and stuff to me. Wonder what it's trying to say," The girl said in her stream of passing thoughts. The teenager noticed the fire mouse holding up a green potion. He placed it near his mouth, and performed the best drinking motion he could.

"Oh... hmm, you sound like you want me to drink this. I guess it wouldn't hurt to then. I could use a bit of magic like that guy in the mountains had with all that lightning!" The girl replied, before she eagerly took the glass bottle. She pulled out the wooden cork and gulped down the green drink. A heavy smash came a couple of minutes later, as the tiny shatters and fragments soon quickly followed on the earth. The girl's face started to turn red soon after. A heavy cough emanated from the adolescent, along with a barrage of even louder hacks.

"H- he... HELP! A- au... augh! H- he... HE... HELP!" The girl bawled, while the Cyndaquil giggled for several seconds. He swiftly took the loud screams into account, and primed some energy in his body. He placed down the bag and tackled down the girl! A heavy thud eventuated after a fraction of a second! The fire mouse searched the warm, unconscious human for a brief moment He grabbed a small bag from her cold hands, and snatched a decently sized necklace. He stuffed the items in his leafy container and held it with a modest grip.

"Hahaha! Ta ta little girlie!" Cecil proudly remarked with a brief session of mocking laughter.

"Man what a little sucker she was! I can't believe this actually worked a second time! God, I can't imagine doing this with the ones that can actually hear me!" Cecil commented with the train of euphoric thoughts that rushed through his head. The little Pokémon soon started to make his way back towards the general direction of his wooden hut.

Tyler got there around the same time that Azumi did, heard her speech, and then went to the middle of the clearing to put his stuff down. Then, he got an idea to set up all the stuff for people to take. He loudly dumped everything out of the super size bag, and began to sort out all of the things into their categories. After he was done, he announced to the group. “Hey Stormbreakers! I set up all stuff you can take, but I need to explain two things. This,” He said holding up a large metal ball, “Is a five pound chucker magnet as I call them. This is a very strong magnet that latches on to most armor, just chuck it at them and it’ll probably knock the breath out of em, and also, it adds more weight to their armor. But that’s just in case we meet some not so friendly friends. Just telling you, I’ve only got twenty of em’ so come and get them.” He set all of them on the ground. Tyler then pulled out five silver coins. “This is a silver tracker coin. These suckers were made out of Alakazam spoons, and they have great psychic powers. I’m sure that our teams psychic Pokémon can sense where they are, and would be faster than sending a mind message to figure out where our fellow Stormbreakers are. However, I only got four, so choose wisely who should get them.” He then gestured the the large amounts of weapons and armor and said, “Me and Jerry also got a lot of weapons and shank blockers, all of various assortment.”

He then spotted Octo-Bug, who was weaving a web between the Giant oak and another tree nobody was in. Wow, Tyler thought, looks like a big hammock. “And I’m sure Octo-Bug wouldn’t mind making hammocks for anybody outa web.” He looked back at Octo-Bug who nodded happily. “Come here buddy” Tyler said as Octo-Bug raced to him. He started to pet him, and then asked him to make a hammock for him between two trees in the middle area. Octo-Bug agreed, and spun him one, and Tyler laid down on it. Yep, definitely better than a branch he thought.

Azumi looked at the things Tyler had set up. She was pretty comfortable with what she had at the moment, but there might be something that could make things better. After looking through almost everything, she saw a long sword. It would slow down her movements, but hits harder. She took the sword.
Azumi walked to the edge of the clearing on the north side. She planted the sword on the ground sat down and leaned against it. She faced the forest. She didn't want to alert the group, but Sarah and Emma also knew that this was the time bandits would most likely attack. She closed her eyes, with Anakin around, nothing could sneak up on her.

~~~~~Meanwhile at the Kelan Grand Court~~~~~

The great King Henry stroke his long brown beard as he listened to his court.

"If this continues, we might be looking at World War." Victoria said. She was the third member of the Grand Court. She had long brown hair that reached her lower back, dark brown eyes and a tanned skin. She was the best sword fighter in the land of Kelan and had been in the Grand Court for 6 years. She wore long black gown and all kinds of jewelry.

"Creel would not DARE attack us! We have a long history together." Arthur responded. He was a big mascular man with a trimmed black beard and short dark hair. He wore a full armor, known as the best brawler.

King Henry raised hand to stop the conversation. "I heard enough. I will give an answer tomorrow." The king stood and left the room.

Emma was not the biggest fan of guard duty, but someone had to do it. She took the jug off her back and took a swig from it, putting it back. She went to the south entrance, but not before changing her armor inside the brush. She came back out essentially wearing armor fit for a juggernaut. It was bulky, made of some iron-something mix, she didn't remember the specifics. What she did remember, however, is that it covered her entire body, apart from a small hole or two for vision and breathing. Spikes adorned it on the shoulders and skirt. One problem with it though: it makes her much slower. Her normal run speed is as fast as her jog in this armor. Plus...

"Oogh... this armor is kinda stuffy... and a bit heavy... not much, but enough to slow me down... but hey, if I can do my job better, I guess I shouldn't complain..."

Sarah looked to Emma from her point in the tree on the edge of the forest clearing. She jumped down and done a backflip in the air. She landed right on her feet. She walked over to where Rolen was. She knelt down to inspect him. Sarah pulled out a leatherskin pouch filled with water. "Hey there Rolen you look like you could use some watter. Her this will help." She held the pouch out to him.

Amra climbed down from her spot in the tree and walked over to Emma. "I guess sparring is out of the question? I would love to have some practice in. Since I can't run through the forest like I normally do." She inspected the armor. "You look like something that my brother would make. He is always making armor that is too bulky to be used by elves. He ends up selling it to the Orcs. They find the armor fits them perfectly." Amra knocked on the armor to test its hollowness and how sturdy it is.

Tyler looked over and saw Emma in the way huge armor. He couldn’t tell if she looked tougher, or if she just looked silly. He then got a nasty smile on his face, and picked up two of his chucker magnets. He hurried over to where Emma was, but stopped around 20 feet, and hoped she couldn’t she him. My throws are gonna be strong, he thought. Hammering all day really increases arm strength. “Hey Emma!” He shouted, “Try one of these!” Tyler chucked the chucker magnets as hard as he could at that silly armor. He was sure that these things would pack a punch.

...Why would you do that to someone probably 10 times stronger than you.
Well, it hit, and Emma let out an audible grunt from the impact, but she stood standing from sheer willpower. She turned around and looked to Tyler and began walking towards him, cracking her knuckles. Not so funny anymore, isn't it?

"Oh, so the little blacksmith wants to have a go, eh? That really hurt you know, and after that, there's one thing I want to know. Why in the HELL would you do that on a mission that will get the guild promoted?! That could have knocked me out cold for all you know! Azumi, get your blacksmith back in line before I put his bones in a line!"

Rolen opened his eyes to see Sarah standing over him, offering a water-skin.

"Yes, some water would be great... I don't have a water-skin of my own, and I forgot to ask for one before we left..."

He took the water-skin gratefully, and began to drink. He only drank a gulp or two before handing it back, so as to conserve water. They would probably need it. Meanwhile, Faze sat in the central oak, seemingly asleep.

“Well I’m so sorry” Tyler said with a smirk, “All day long I’m by a forge, and I don’t have a forge at the moment unless I use your burning rage. Why don’t you come and chase me then? Let’s see if you can out run me in that hulking armor.” He ran to his supplies and grabbed rubber boots and rubber gloves and put them on. “Octo-Bug, web up this tree.” Tyler said as he gestured to a empty tree. Octo-Bug did has he was instructed. Tyler then grabbed two more Chucker Magnets, and started climbing up the tree with Octo-Bug all the way to the top. He made sure that only his feet and hands were touching the webbed tree. “Your highness,” He said in Emma’s direction, “Your royal staff would like to inform you that if you do much touch this tree remotely, I will give Octo-Bug the command to use electro web, which will fry you or your Pokémon.” He smiled. He saw how she took down the tree earlier, and he was gonna make sure that didn’t happen again. He loved to push her buttons. He realized that she was gonna kill him if she came down. But Octo-Bug was enjoying himself too. He was excited for the revenge to the person who refused him to train the newbies. Sweet Sweet revenge.

Tyler looked over to Azumi. Either Azumi was gonna scold him and Emma calms down, or he electrocutes Emma. Her choice.

But Emma couldn’t kill Tyler, after all, Amra was the last person they needed to become a rank C Guild. If he died, or any of them died, we wouldn’t even be able to move on, even if they completed the mission. After taking this into account he said out loud,”Nobody die ok, we need this mission just like our Royal Highness said.” He then pointed at Emma for the others to know who he was talking about.

Last edited:
"If you dont have one of your own then you should keep this one. The stream over there has fresh water. You can fill it up when yoh need to. I have a couple extra in my pack. Also I keep extra supplies in the room off of the basement meeting room if you need them." Sarah handed the waterskin back. It would not do to have one of the newbies out when they would need everyone.

Sarah left the raindrop on the ground and walked to the tree with Tyler. She had to smirk at their antics. Well she knew one way to have a bit of fun. She climbed the tree next to the one with Tyler and jumped from branch to another on the tree Tyler sat. "Really this is how you want to play it. Hey Octo-Bug do you want to have a little fun." She then leaned down so only the yellow bug pokemon could hear. "Web Tyler's feet for me. I want to have a bit of fun with him."

Umbre had taken this time to sit by Rolen. She wanted to make sure he was ok. The black and gold fox pokemon had a soft spot for helping others. She could not stand to see someone distressed.

Rolen thanked her again and put the waterskin in his bag. He would refill it later. For now he sat up, rotating his shoulder blades to try and loosen up some. When he saw Umbre sitting nearby, he held out his hand like you would for a dog, letting it sniff his hand. It was usually safer to do this and then pet a Pokémon.

Octo-Bug shook his head no, and then pointed at Emma. He then put his two front legs together to symbolize beating her up. Tyler looked over to Octo-Bug. “Atta boy Octo-Bug. You know what I think our little friend here wants to mess up our plans. Let’s charge up this thing already!” Tyler said. Octo-Bug happily accepted his request, and the whole tree lit up into a bright yellow frenzy. “Hey, look at that!” Tyler exclaimed, “It’s like Christmas came to us!” He noted that the rubber boots and gloves were holding up well. He then turned his attention off the gloves and onto Sarah. “You want to have a little fun huh?” He asked her. “Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!” He yelled and tossed one of the Chucker Magnets to her. He made sure he didn’t hit her that hard, and to only aim at her armor. Besides, she was the one who accepted Octo-Bug.

Stella was annoyed at the 'fight' around her. She found everything utterly pointless and a waste of resources. She narrowed her eyes at Tyler. "Out of all the people, you the blacksmith, decide to waste the magnets that we only have so many of? Just stupid." She shook her head as she picked up her book that she was reading on the way here, Sola giving her a small amount of light to read.

Sarah grabbed the branch above her and pulled herself up out of the way of the magnets. It really did not sit well with her that he would do that. Well if the little spider did not want to play then she would do it herself. Sarah took out a rope tied it to the branch above and then tied a noose knot. She then jumped from that branch to the branch below Tyler. Taking the rope she slipped it around Tyler's feet and tightened it up. She then pushed him off the branch. "Hey Emma I have something you can wack with a stick." She then sat on the branch with one leg over the other. "This will teach you to try and hit someone who is quite a bit faster."

Umbre rubbed her head on the hand that was offered. She then laid her head on Rolen's lap.

Azumi sighed in frustration. She was beginning to doze off and then they started making to much noise. She slowly stood up and examined the situation. Her biggest concern was the angry Emma. She made her way to the angry juggernaut. Once she was close enough, she gently patted her shoulder. She spoke in a low voice, she didn't want anyone else listening.
"Remember we talked about this. Count to ten and take deep breaths. If you can calm down, I promise when we find bad guys, you will be the first to attack them." She thought for a moment, she needed to offer something else. "And I will take you out to wherever you want on the the guild's expense."

She then walked over and stood under the tree where Tyler and Sarah were. She called out to Sarah. "Sarah! Good job!" She figured Tyler deserved it. She walked over to Rolan and Stella.
"Are you two okay? Need anything?"

Rolen smiled and stroked the Umbreon’s head. He liked this Pokémon already. First it had helped him find the meeting room, and now it was being very sweet. He was enjoying petting Umbre, since Faze was not one to be pet. He was distracted by the commotion behind him, and he shifted to see flashes of electricity and after a moment the Blacksmith hanging upside-down from a branch of a tree. He rolled his eyes and continued to pet Umbre.

When Azumi walked over, he gave a brief smile. He thought for a moment, then responded.

“I think I’m fine... actually, if you could tell Emma not to tie me to a log and hurl me through the air next time we need to move fast, that would be great.”

Tyler smiled at Sarah’s remark. “ But YOU should never mess with a blacksmith,” He said, “Cause we always have...” Tyler then pulled a knife out of his boot and then cut the rope, and perfectly landed on the ground. “...Knives Everywhere...” He then winked at Sarah. “Nice try though. And Octo-Bug, cut the lights please.” Octo-Bug did what he said, and was disappointed that he didn’t aggravate Emma to her breaking point. Tyler strolled over to the magnets he threw, picked one of the ground that missed, and with great force, tugged the one off of Emma. He walked back to the webbed up tree, and made sure to stop by Azumi and Stella. Tyler showed the thrown magnets to Stella. “See? Reusable.” He walked back to where Jerry was, and asked him if he was okay.