• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft!

Emma hopped out of her seat, calling over Rolen and Amra to her. She searched through her pack for something, then pulled out a couple of smoke pellets.

"I stole these from Sarah, use them if things get messy and you need to run. Not saying that you'll need to, but these Pokemon sound dangerous. Even I know when to take care during these missions. I'm confident that you two will know your positions in the event of a forced battle?"

She thought for a second, and had an... idea(?) of what to do in case of an emergency. But she knew better than to think about that so early. Brian came up to Emma, questioning what they should do on time mission.

"Brian, I want you to stay back here and help keep the guild in good shape. You're not built for this kind of mission, so it's best that you don't come with."

Brian understood, and she floated off to look around the guild for something to help out with.

"Hey! What's going on? I just heard someone screaming like they took one to the knee!" A knight shouted in the shopkeeper's direction.

"Umm... how can I explain...? There was erm, a little Pokémon that just robbed us!" The Beheeyem promptly answered in a telepathic response.

"Ouch, that does not sound too great. I'll have to notify the guards near the entrance so he can't get away. What did the Pokémon look like?" The somewhat rotund man replied.

"It was small, and had on like this green robe I think. Plus, it was carrying a green bag. He also has this thing that kinda goes out a little from his face," The Cerebral Pokémon hastily explained.

"Ah, okay. So it was like a duck or something. I'll report it to the guard over there and I'll keep an eye for anything that matches what you just said. Also, that man over there doesn't look good, so I'll try to get a doctor or something if we got one around here. Just watch him and stuff if you can," The knight stated, before he jogged towards the guard near the city's entryway.

Cecil tottered past the crowd with his newfound, valuable articles. The little Pokémon made the most of his tiny size to avoid most sightings of the other people and Pokémon he shuffled past.

"Ugh, these things are a bit heavier than I look. I gotta hurry up and stash these before I even consider looking for someone wanting to buy them," The Cyndaquil thought, before he crept towards the forest soon after.

"Hey, keep an eye out for a little duck Pokémon! He just robbed that shoppe over there!" The knight sternly stated to the guard at the city's entryway.

"Alright then, I guess we got another case of a Pokémon thing already. Beats having to stand here all day I suppose," The sentinel calmly replied after he lightly tapped his steel helmet for a split second.

Sarah smiled warmly at the yellow spider. "Of course. I would have suggested it myself. Octo-Bug is more then welcome to come with me scouting. They would make a great addition." Sarah and umbre walked out of the meeting room to gather a few more snacks for the wild pokemon. She learned in the past that eating pokemon are happy pokemon.

Amra looked at the loud mouthed girl and smirked. Did she really just say that she stole something from an assasion. She must be either crazy or have a death wish. "You know that is kind of a dangerous game you are playing. You should not take things from someone who has been trained to kill someone in the quickest ways. I would not want to be you if she found out."

Emma looked at Amra and laughed at her declaration. She really did need to work on the way she talked to others. She pat her shoulder, then slipped a couple into one of her pocket.

"It's a joke, pal, Sarah gave them to me in case of an emergency. Our newbies are everything to us, so it'd be useful to you more than it would be for me. Besides, what good would it do to have something that impairs their vision if they can hear me clanging away in my armor? So take them for your sake, I can handle a Pokemon or two."

Rolen was glad that he would be working with Emma. While he had no doubt that Sarah and Azumi were powerful, he hadn’t had a chance to see them in combat, while he had actually been in combat against Emma. So he was pretty sure he could count on her. But he was disgruntled by the fact that he would have to work with Amra, who he still thought was partly responsible for his quick defeat earlier.

He nodded in acknowledging of Emma’s question, but didn’t say anything. He took the Smoke Bombs eagerly, turning them over in his hands to get some insight as to how they functioned. He was usually interested in that kind of thing.

Azumi left the meeting room, feeling relieved that it was over. She wasn't comfortable talking in front of the newbies yet. She went back to her room to get her backpack and helmet. Nana was looking at herself in the mirror, she had put on a blue bow on her head. "You look lovely!" Azumi told her Gardevoir, who smiled proudly.
After gathering her things, Azumi left her room and the guild house. She stood at the entrance to the property, Anakin and Nana by her side. Her helmet was hanging from her side and Anakin was carrying the backpack. Nana just practiced her dancing, she was excited to travel. "Once everyone arrives, we can leave."

Tyler and Jerry came rushing behind Azumi, eagerly wanting to talk. There was no way he was gonna battle. No. Freakin. Way. Tyler wasn’t gonna go out into battle and....die.....

Tyler frantically shook his to get the thoughts out of his brain. The last things he needed was to have another flare. Now that he thinks about it, he’s had flare ups his whole life, maybe some messed up genetics. Nothing he knew about.

“Azumi!” Tyler cried. “I don’t think I can even help at all! What in the frickety frick fracking world can I do? I’m just a blacksmith. I can’t do nothin without a forge, and raw materials, and my raw materials are gonna come while you guys are gone.” Sweat drops were practically coming in bucket loads now. “ If I go out into battle, or our group does, I’m helpless. Jerry doesn’t know how to battle. I don’t know how to battle. I think I should just...stay here...” Tyler now realized that he was yelling, and thought back to when Azumi kicked down the door and told him that’s not the way you talk to your Guild leader.

Tyler gulped and then added, “And, uh, sorry for..yelling, a bit”

He also just remembered something.

“Oh yeah!” Tyler said. He totally forgot.
Early today he made what he calls, a sorry I acted very dumb gift. Jerry set the weapons supplies down and Tyler pulled out twin daggers. The first dagger was off of Azumi’s Pokémon Nana. The dagger had a spiral grip, a long elegant blade, and a pretty decent carving of Nana in the blade. The second dagger was off of Azumi’s Pokémon Anakin. This dagger was the complete opposite than the Nana styled blade. This dagger had a wooden handle made from Oran berry wood, had a spike at the hilt, a long blade with serrated teeth on one edge, and a kinda okay drawing of a Lucario.

Tyler held out the twin daggers towards Azumi hoping she would take them.

Last edited:
Azumi listened attentively to Tyler, and was not bothered by the yelling, she knew he meant well. When he gave her the daggers she took them and looked closer at them. "This are beautiful! I love the details on them. Nana looks so pretty and Anakin so tough." She smiled. "Thank you Tyler these are just precious. I will take care of them with my life." She put away the daggers in her backpack. She then turned to Tyler again. "But you're still going. I understand you do not fight and I'm not bringing you to do so." She got close to him and showed him her right arm, the metallic plate over her forearm. "I can't do things like that, I wouldn't know where to begin. If something breaks, who do I consult this with? You're skills are as important as everyone else's. Also, you can't go far for materials since you can't fight. Well... We are going far... So... You can stock up on materials along the way. I'm sure there's plenty of things you can get from the forest." She placed her right hand on his left shoulder. "So can you please trust your leader and follow her?"

Tyler was stunned by her encouraging words. Nobody had ever complimented him like that, or even told him if his skills were important. It kinda felt, strange, being important. “Uhh...” Tyler didn’t really know how to put it in words. “I guess, as long as I don’t get killed...” It really felt weird having Azumi’s hand on his shoulder. “You just need to tell everybody that if they need anything to come to me. A lot of people forget about me sometimes.”

Tyler looked back at Jerry who was giving him a thumbs up and shrugged his shoulders as if he was saying, “You could have been smoother.” Tyler rolled his eyes and looked back to Azumi. “ I’ve been thinking for a while now bout something...” Tyler started. “Do you think giving Pokémon weapons is wrong? I mean, who knows, maybe a dagger cuts better than a leaf blade...However, if your trying to catch, uhh, I don’t know, how bout a Riolu, and it had a knife, would you want to catch it then, or have a little fencing battle with a creature that has far more agility than you?”

Tyler heard snickering behind him, and turned around. Jerry was laughing at what Tyler said, and grabbed a sword and shield from the supplies bag and started prancing around like a knight, and then pretending to be stabbed, then falling to the ground poorly playing dead.

Emma nodded to the two of her squad members, and gestured them to come with her. She was soon outside, stretching her back again as she slapped Azumi's back to alert her of their presence. Pack followed Emma out the door with the cargo given to him.

"Rock Breakers are ready to go, chief. Just need the okay from you to head out, and I'll start busting things up again. You thirsty at all? Don't worry, this stuff is freshly brewed!"

Emma pulled a large jug off her back, holding a small cup out to Azumi.

Rolen followed Emma out the front door. He stood silently as he moved his hands, trying to see if he could prepare another Magic Missile. He knew that spell better than most of the ones in his spellbooks, but it would've helped to have them in front of him as he worked. He began moving his hands as if pulling on an invisible string, actually gathering in Magic to form his Magic Missile. He focused intently, hoping nobody would distract him.

“You know, you could just tell people that your here instead of hitting them.” Tyler said to Emma. “It’s probably that stuff your drinking that’s making ya do it.” He said gesturing to the liquid she was offering the chief. “And the chief said herself that you guys need me, and that I’m very important, so don’t think about hurting me.” He said a little too enthusiastically. Tyler then shouted, “Anybody need weapons?!”

He then saw that Rolen, one of the newbies was trying to make his so called “Magic Missile”. Oops, he thought. He then saw that Jerry was now acting like he was yelling all over the place, then emphasized that he was directly yelling at Rolen. Okay, maybe he was a bit too loud....

Azumi thought about Tyler's question. "I think Pokemon have adapt to a point that they do not need anything like that. Armor could probably help them, but weapons... Well Anakin can make a sword with his aura, which is very convenient." Her concentration was broken by Jerry. She laughed until Emma announced her arrival. "Oh Emma, you can't leave without Amra."
She took the cup and drank it in one gulp. She made a weird face. "What is it?" She handed the cup back. "By the way Tyler, you should gear up just in case. Some armor and a hammer? I always pictured your best weapon would be a big hammer."
Azumi looked over at Rolan and smiled. It looked like the training had inspired him.

Rolen grimaced as he tried to focus on weaving the spell. The shouting most certainly was not helping, and Jerry’s antics were so distracting he had to close his eyes in order to keep focused. It would still take a few minutes to finish the spell, so he just frowned, eyes still closed, and continued to weave.

Sarah looked towards Emma and the new drops. "Really Emma did you think I did not know you snuck inti my room. The door was locked and not is a bit loose in the hinges. I wonder how they got so loose." Sarah smirked at the impulsive brawler. She loved to push her buttons. Sarah had hoisted herself up on a half wall that closed in the porch entrance. She had her legs crossed and her arms on each side of her.

Amra rolled her eyes at the pigtailed girl. She followed her out to the entrance. She took one of the smoke pellets and held it between her fingers. She examined it to see how they would work. It looked like all you had to do was throw them on the ground and turn tail and run. "Oh I am here. I have a question. Flare has been ridden hard today, do you think it would be alright if I left her here so she could recuperate. She needs some rest before she is able to travel anymore then she has today."

Tyler’s face suddenly went red. He hadn’t made any armor in his size. He hadn’t thought that he would go on any missions any time soon, and only made weapons he thought would be appealing to the Guild members. Tyler saw that Rolen was trying to focus more, and decided that he needed to take action. He went up to Jerry and started violently whispering to him to stop.

He then realized something Emma and Azumi has in common: They both like to barge into places. Azumi kicked down the door and Emma stole Sarah’s smoke thingies. He laughed to himself and then whispered to the group, “But seriously, I’ve got everything we need weapon and armor wise.”

Stella, unlike the others, did not get up and start talking to everyone or start trying to cast spells. Instead she read the unread book. Sure the banging and shouting was distracting, to someone who was not used to it. Rule one of Wormwort: do not get distracted of such things; everyone would try to distract you at somepoint. Shutting people out is a skill she aquired while she was with the mages. The usal look of disappointment and anger was gone and was replaced with a giddy smile as she squealled before she turned the page.

"Okay, just a little more. Unbelieveable that I actually got away with this," Cecil quietly said to himself, before he toddled towards his wooden hut.

The Cyndaquil stashed the heavier items with the modest pile of other valuable articles near the wooden table. The little Pokémon emitted a lengthy sigh of relief and thought, "Okay, I should probably take it easy with the bigger things. Hopefully that orange thing hasn't said anything yet. I should probably grab some stuff in the forest so that I don't have to go from shop to shop so much."

The fire mouse flopped on his straw bedding and stretched his tiny feet for a brief moment. He carefully shifted his calm workout to his forearms around a couple of minutes later.

She turned to Sarah with a look of... what'd be a good way to put this? A look of "oh crap she found out" on her face.

"Uh... I have no clue why your hinges are loose... you should ask Tyler to fix those up for you. They must have rusted enough to where a push could break them... you should have Tyler fix them when we get back, yeah..."

She turned her head back to Azumi and filled the cup again. She put the jug back on her belt.

"My own special brew... I call it Skull Smasher. Called that for two reasons: reason one is it makes me hit harder. Reason two is it makes me feel like my skull is smashed, but in a GOOD way."

"I see..." Azumi said, trying to understand what Emma had just told her. She addressed Amra regarding Flare. "Yes. She can stay and rest, she will be fed and looked after."
Now that everyone was ready to go Azumi began giving orders. "Sarah, you're free to go. We will be close to you, remember to check with Nana every 15 minutes." She turned to Emma. "Rock Smashers, you are to leave 15 minutes after my team." She looked at Amra and Rolan. "You two. To use Nana's communication, just think 'Message to Guild' and say your message. If it's a private message, just specify to who. This way Nana can filter the thoughts and not grow tired. Be safe you two, I promise a better welcoming once we return."
Azumi turned to Tyler and Stella. "Stella, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your reading, But we need to go. The formation is me, Tyler and Stella. Anakin will be in between us and Rock Smashers."
Azumi took a deep breath. "The mission is to bring back the men trapped in the forest. Stick to it." She told everyone. "If any questions, comments or if you need to talk to someone..." She shot a quick glance at Stella. "Just inform me through Nana. Move out Stormbreakers!" She signaled for her team to follow as she began walking down the road.

Tyler hurried after Azumi and was followed by Jerry, who was carrying the supplies and doing a little scissor walk behind them. Tyler thought of the compliments that Azumi gave him. It still seemed that everyone else didn’t need his services. “Hey chief, I’ve been thinking about a song for Pokémon.” Tyler then clears his throat and starts singing, “ I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. Bum, Bum, Bum Do. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause. I will travel across the land, searching far and wide. These Pokémon...That’s all I’ve got to it, but hopefully it can be a Guild song someday, maybe when I finish this. But this is great! We do this and we move up in the ranks! That means I’ll have more requests than ever!” Tyler exclaimed.

Cecil got up from his bedding and reached into his bag for a small berry. He consumed the round, bluish fruit at a snail's pace after a careful inspection at the tiny fleshy product of a nearby plant. He slowly nodded at his bag and picked it up after he finished the rather firm piece of fruit. He grabbed the potion containing a dormant, green liquid and stowed it in the leafy container. He made his way out of the wooden hut and thought, "Hmm... it's a bit quiet out here. Guess I'll grab some stuff while I'm here."

The Cyndaquil silently strolled towards a small patch of bushes. The fire mouse carefully plucked a few berries and other small fruit. He walked around the forest and glanced at the blurry brown figures that supported what were gigantic green circles to the little Pokémon's eyes.

"Well, this is not bad. I guess I could maybe see if I can go for another round, or if I should just head back right now," Cecil thought, while he made his way past several tall trees and several patches of their undergrowth.

Last edited:
Emma sat down, taking a wet rag and wiping up her gauntlets. Also, when I say gauntlets, I mean Hyrule Warriors gauntlets, minus the ball. She looked at the small gemstones inside the gauntlets, which held their magic power... she thought. That's how it was explained to her when she got them, so she's not arguing. Just helps her punch things even better, so much better, they explode. She then slowly turned her head to Rolen.

"So... how exactly do these magics things work? Is it like... you punch things, but you do it really hard with your brain?"

Rolen had listened carefully to Azumi’s instructions, but still managed to hold the spell together. He didn’t make any progress while he was paying attention to Azumi, but the spell didn’t deteriorate either. He continued to weave the spell for a moment before answering Emma’s question about magic.

“Well... it depends on the Magic. My particular branch of magic is what is called wizardry. A combination of incantations, material components and gestures, but all using natural laws as a base. And I also have a connection to light, which allows me to change the way it flows; intensity, color, direction, things like that.”

Magic was something Rolen didn’t TRULY understand. Magic itself was an energy that flowed through all things, but what most people thought of when they said magic was the different ways of harnessing Magic.

“If you want I can try and explain more... but I need a minute to wrap up this spell.”

¨That sounds nice.¨ Azumi said as she listened to the song.¨I do not understand the catch them part, what do you mean by that?¨ She kept walking forward with Nana by her side. Anakin walked in the back with Stella, he looked at her every now and then.
The group walked forward until the roads were less marked and turned into a small trail that went into the forest. As they entered the forest, the sun was in the middle of the sky an the giant trees covered almost all of it. Azumi looked at Nana. ¨Ready sweety?¨
Nana raised her right arm and smiled.
Azumi spoke to the guild through telepathy. ¨Listen up everyone. We need to be careful inside the woods. The sunlight barely manages to get through, so bandits take advantage of this and attack. Even in the middle of the day. It is now noon, we have 4 hours of sunlight left inside the forest. Sarah, we need to find a camping site in 5 hours. Team Rock Smashers, in 4.5 hours pick up your pace to catch up to Team Blue Gemstone. There´s a certain point of the night when even the bandits are sleeping. That is at midnight, because of the legends and stories people tell about the forest. Which means we travel during that time. Which gives us 7 hours to rest. If anybody needs some help, please think so, Nana will be ready all the time.¨

Congratulations, you, a newbie, just broke Emma. Her face was basically frozen with an expression of confusion plastered onto it. Her brain cranked its gears top try and figure out what a single sentence meant through that. She was like this for about... ten minutes before her brain began working again.

"I don't get it. Anyways, let's get moving. We don't want to be left behind, nor do we want to be the last survivors. Hop to it, let's go!"

They ran off with Pack, picking up the pace so they weren't too far behind.

Rolen made sure his pack was secure before following Emma. Faze was sleeping half-in half-out of the pack, since there was not enough room to get fully in. As he walked he called ahead to Emma, attempting to explain further.

“Basically it means saying some magic words, moving your hands a specific way, and sometimes it needs material ingredients... like... say you were doing a spell to jump higher, then you would need a cricket’s leg.”

He tried to express it in less complicated words. Hopefully she didn’t break down again. He was about to explain the part about adherence to laws of nature, but decided to skip that. It was pretty complicated.

Stella placed a small piece of cloth where her page was at before she placed it back in her bag. She, along with her Pokemon stood up and looked made her way to Azumi. She looked annoyed at the fact she had to put her book away. It was not that she did not understand, it was that she was getting to the good part. She wanted to keep going, to read more about the Magic Theroim, but that had to wait until later. Until she had the time.

She waited for orders, although she would be assertive if needed. Stella did not fully understand what a 'mission' entailed, but from what she gathered it had something to do with helping people. She sighed and instinctively reached for her book, Sola stoping her hand before she brought it out.

It was Tyler’s turn to carry the weapons supplies, and was starting to fall back a little bit. “Hey, chief, weren’t there like, dangerous Pokémon keeping these ax people in? The only question is, what are they gonna get from that, and how it will benefit them. If they wanted to, they could slaughter them all, so, why wait?” Tyler shuddered at this idea. What if the Pokémon belonged to somebody, and we’re just waiting for all the Guild members to show up........:

Tyler began running to catch up, scared out of his mind by the thoughts in his head. Furthermore, if he died, there would be no one to watch his Pokémon. Well, maybe one guy...........

Sarah took off ahead of the group. She prefered to work alone in regards to missions. They would only slow her down anyways. To be quieter then normal she climbed up to a tall tree and started jumping from one branch to another. She hoped to find a spot to camp or found where the people were being held.

Amra looked towards her guild leader. "Thank you kindly. If it was not for the fact that I had a late start I would be taking her with me now." Amra walked gracefully behind Emma. She had to admit the girl had some power, but was not unbeatable. She could not wait to try her luck in a sparring match against the pigtailed girl. She would love to see the look on her face when she found herself out matched.

"Well..." Azumi began to answer Tyler's concern. "Most likely they are being ordered to do so. Pokemon do not behave that way unless they are taught to do it. I've never seen a Pokemon attack for no reason, let alone hold some hostages. They also mentioned it was something they had not seen before and around these lands almost all Pokemon have been documented. I'm sure there must be some logical explanation." She looked back at Tyler over her shoulder. "But don't worry, me and Stella will protect you."
Nana noticed Stella busy reading. She teleported behind her and peeked around the mage's shoulder, trying to figure out why she was so into it.

The book in question was about the Magic Therom, something that Stella was learning about before she left her last guild. Or was it school? The text, while readable, did not make sense unless you did magic as a profession. On one page, there was a picture of symbols. Each one looked a little like the different element.
Stella did not notice Nana peering over her shoulder. The mage just kept on reading and smiled gleefully as she walked, somehow avoiding obstacles like she had a sixth sense. However, this was just Sola and Luna guiding her.

Tyler kept panting as he lugged the supplies bag down the path. “This...path...lasts....forever...” He grunted has he struggled to to walk. “Jerry...” Tyler cried, “It’s.....your......turn.......”, and then collapsed to the ground creating a big metal crash on his way down. Jerry immediately turned around and picked Tyler and the bag up. The supplies bag in both hand and Tyler piggybacking on Jerry’s shoulders until he started breathing normally. After a few minutes Tyler jumped off of Jerry, and tried to do a backflip when he jumped, but then landed on his back with a loud audible THUMP. “Oww” Tyler weakly stated. He looked up a Jerry, and his Blaziken shook his head as if he was saying, “ No way, I’m not carrying you again.” Tyler grunted and then got up.

Tyler was glad their squad was balanced. They had a blacksmith, a warrior, and a mage, except this mage seemed notably quieter than that Rolen kid. He hasn’t seen Stella do any magic yet, but hoped to see some soon. He didn’t really understand the stuff, but he had requests to make weapons able to harness magic. He shrugged to himself, and then thought of what he would do when he got back to the Guild. He would have to fix those hinges that Emma said were, “ lose and rusty”. He might make Octo-Bug some little daggers for his legs.

This path sure was taking a long time. “Hey Azumi?” Tyler said, “How much longer till we get into position, sure have been walking a while.”

Azumi laughed at Tyler's comment. She thought he was playing around. "Well it's been one hour. We should be setting camp in four more hours. You need to work out more." She thought for a moment. "Maybe I should have you join our morning training..." She thought about what that would be like.
Nana got bored at looking at the weird object with weird symbols. She teleported ahead of Azumi, walking as if she was the leader.
Azumi looked back to check on Stella, who seemed pretty comfortable with her book, so she decided not to bother her.

As Emma kept walking, she nodded her head in understanding. Rolen had explained it sufficiently enough.

"So... by saying weird words or making hand movements lets you use magic? That doesn't seem... too bad... I think. Sounds simple enough to where I could do it..."

Now she has ideas of learning magic. As a brawler. You better hope she reclasses soon do she doesn't waste a ton of time trying to do something she can't.

“4 more hours?!” Tyler exclaimed. “O.M.A.,
O.M.A., O.M.A.” He sighed and walked up next to Azumi. “I don’t think joining a training is the best idea in the world. If I get hurt, like, seriously hurt, it’s gonna hurt making weapons and forging random stuff. Which, I do, cause why wouldn’t you wanna forge random stuff? It’s great! Use your imagination and you can do anything. Well, at least in my laws of physics which are:

1: If you pound stuff, you make stuff
2: Magic doesn’t like me, and I don’t like it
3: If the fight comes to you, fight back” Tyler also added in, “ And 4: This path is way too long” Jerry was eating an apple that he got from the supplies pack, and was now laugh choking on the apple, and was using flamethrower to try to burn it up. “Oh shoot.” Tyler said, and then left Azumi’s side to go to Jerry and started pounding his back to try to dislodge the apple. Jerry burned it up and then licked his lips as if saying, “Mmm. Burnt apple. Pretty disgusting.”

Tyler started laughing and then followed behind Stella and Nana, who were reading the book. Wasn’t a lot Tyler knew about Stella, and to be honest, it kind of bothered him. He kept notes on people in the Guild, ( thankfully nobody knows) and the least amount of notes he had on people was her.

“Well... that is the simple way to do explain it. But even if you know the things to do to cast a spell, you still have to have the talent. When I am using one of my spells I have to pull magic from the air around me and compress it. Think of it like pulling a bunch of red yarn out of a tangle of different yarn.”

He tried to put this into words that were understandable. He had a hard time understanding it himself, sometimes. As he walked he opened his bag and reached around the sleeping Faze to get at one of his spellbooks.

Last edited:
Sarah looked to the yellow pokemon that she had promised to help. "Ok Octo-Bug, I want you to use your natural ability to scout out ahead. Umbre know how to contact me, so use her to get in touch with me. She will be able to tell me what you see. I am going to try and find a spot for the camp."

Amra rolled her eyes at the two talking about magic and it's uses. She much prefered her daggers. Bored of the conversation Amra pulled out her dagger. She tossed it up into the air and caught it by the handle each time. "So metalfist, besides breaking into someone elses room, what do you like to do?"

Stella continued to read. She understood what the symbols were, a mage's way of showing the elements. Sure they looked weird to an outsider but to any mage those made sense. She also understood the text. Sure, it was hard for her to understand sometimes, but she was trained for this sort of thing.

Nora ran in the forest after her Noibat. She was slightly angry about her flying off, but she had to keep up with the purple bat. Her Sligoo was on her shoulder, due to her going to fast for the little guy. She grumbled about her Noibat before jumping up to catch her. She missed. She laughed as she spun above her. "Ha, ha, think you are so funny, huh?" Nora said, her eyes narrowed.

Azumi looked back at Tyler and scolded him. "Tyler! Keep the formation! And please let Stella read her book." She then used her normal tone of voice. "Wether you're a mage, blacksmith, store clerk, we all need training. Having a powerful brain is good, but you need a strong body to go with it. You don't need to shatter boulders, but being able to walk or run in case of an emergency is a good start."
Nana nodded in agreement to her master, although she probably wasn't understanding.