• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

Yozu didn't mind that Eli had switched from to a different guy, he was pretty tired out as well. He kneeled down on the soft ground and breathed in and out to try to steady his lungs. Sqeezing his eyes shut, he was transported into the black void once again. Surely enough, Geldwich was there.
Gedlwich's eyes looked sympathetic towards Yozu as he could see he was tired out. "Sorry I passed out. I don't normally use all of our mana. It was in the heat of the moment and I..." Geldwich held back his words as he stared into the void's ground, disappointed in himself and how Yozu was as well. Yozu's tired steel eyes seemed puzzled as he gazed upon his counterpart's figure. "Dude...I was fine...all I did was help this other guy who was hit by a mad number of arrows," Yozu wheezed as he regained normal breathing.

Geldwich remained silent for a uncomfortabe amount of time before responding. "I thought you came for the Princess..."
Realizing that he could of easily snagged the princess during this time, Yozu sighed. "Yeah..I forgot about the mission...forgot about the princess. I had myself mixed up in there, yeah? Dammit..."

"I never wanted to do this you know. I don't want to hurt her. She didn't do anything. I thought we went after people who hurt others. Find the assassins and give the footage to the cops. You know how it is. Why is this time different?"

"That girl is a direct tie to the King. The King might have information on what happened to Dad. His assassination Geldwich. I want the footage from that morning. The speech. If I turn in Maker to the King he'll give it to me as a reward. Plus a cash reward. And once I catch that murdering son of a bitch I'll get an even bigger one."

"I won't let you hurt her Yozu."

"I know"

"Will you promise me that you won't?"

"I promise."

Snapping back to reality, Geldwich gazed at the green hills. "It's a shame this place had to be a war scene," he murmured to himself.

Maker threw herself on the ground, refusing to move anymore. "I refuse to keep running into a dark creepy forest! I say we wait for everyone else and go as a group, which sounds a lot safer then to just keep running around in the dark." She released herself from Avery and crossed her arms. "I can wait right here, keep me guard." She adjusted herself so she could be sitting in a comfortable position, while at the same time Zhask rushed towards Maker and disappeared into her back, but Maker didn't seemed to have noticed it. "Do you have any food? I didn't eat breakfast." She looked at Avery with pleading eyes.

Wanwan blinked a few times while starring at Grace and Chang'e began to float away, shouting "We got the wrong one!" as she left. Wanwan sighed hopelessly and then smiled at Grace. "Sorry! My little sister can be a bit rude, I'm sure your Pokemon are looking for you, let's head out to the clearing, everyone is over there and your Pokemon can find you with more ease." She began to lead Grace back to the grass field, with Chang'e quickly floating ahead, attentively looking around and petting her Nidoran.
Once Wanwan had successfully brought Grace out of the forest, she pointed ahead at the rest of the group near Baxia. "Call for your Pokemon and catch up to everyone, don't wonder alone in the forest anymore!" She grinned and then began running towards the group.
Chang'e floated by Eli, she looked at the injured man with curiosity and giggled. "Too bad you don't have a floating moon." She said as she passed by and towards the others.
Zilong looked frustrated by the comment made by his little sister, but she did have a point, Eli shouldn't be walking. "Step aside, I will aid this man!" He said with a heroic voice. He walked over and swooped Eli of his feet and carried him. "Save your energy dear Kelian friend, let me do the walking for you." He nodded towards the people around Eli. "Follow me, we shall care for all of you!" He began leading the way towards Baxia, who had just entered the forest.
Wanwan walked up to the two demon girls. "Hi!" She called out loudly and joyfully. "You two seem lost, please follow me to safety!" She paused and looked at the palm of her right hand, as if reading something. "I assure your safety." She said with a grin and then her eyes went wide as she looked at the horns Agnes had on her head. "I love your horns! You should tell me all about them!" She began running towards the direction of the rest of the group.

Baxia kept walking through the forest, with a serious expression, as if he was ready to start a fight at any moment. He did however avoid hitting any trees or stepping on plants, which was difficult due to his big shields. He kept walking until finally catching up to Avery and Maker. "Let's keep moving, we need to get to camp." He said as he walked past the two. Maker looked annoyed and stood up, she looked back and saw Zilong carrying Eli. "Ugh why can't someone carry me?"

Ling sat on a high tree branch, looking down at Luna and Kira. "You two are too separated from the group." He said in a cool voice. "Please join the others."

Taikon put his hands in his coat pockets as people started to arrive, some of them came to help out with Eli, he turned his head to Chang'e when she gave her joke and all he did was smile. "I'm afraid not all of us have the luxury that you do... where we don't have it, we have out own awesome stuff." He said while Zorua barked in agreement. "Wow, you're a flamboyant one, aren't you?" Taikon asked Zilong when he gave his heroic sounding speech and told them to follow him, and so his did as he didn't have anything else and hoped he knew a way out of the forest... if not, he could check his phone and look at the tracker he put on his Corvisquire.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino patted Eli gently on the back. "You're going to be okay, otherwise you would be dead already." She said it with the best intentions, but it probably didn't sound right. Ino then noticed Taikon, but before she could make any comment, the man named Zilong picked Eli up and walked away.

Ino giggled at the sight of Eli being carried away, but she followed behind. Besides being lost and almost killed, she was beginning to feel a bit more relaxed. Maybe it was the fact that the ninjas were gone. She scanned around to see where her other guild mates were. She saw more of them now, which made her feel better and when she heard Maker and Avery were fine, she felt at ease. She walked next to Taikon and decided to start small talk

"How did you survive the arrow attack? I was saved by Aspen." Ino said as she looked around for Aspen and then waved at him. She then turned back to Taikon to hear his answer.

Avery narrowed her eyes at Maker. She really wanted to be moral about her assignment, but Maker was really pushing it. How could someone be so dense that they do see past thier own wants. Like Avery would ever carry food on her! "No. Why would I have food on me. And we should keep going." Avery tried to force Maker to continue, but the others caught up first. The others. All things Avery could've done to Maker faded away the second they came back into the picture. She pretended to be joyful for a second until Maker complained once more about not being carried like thier critically guildmate was. It took all of Avery's willpower not to do anything. While she didn't know Eli well, her time in the guild had made her softer towards the other members and she already naturally saw those injured on the battlefield to have special treatment. "He's being carried because he is extremely injured. I don't see you like that." Avery pulled out one of her daggers. "But if you really want it, I'm sure I can do something." She seriously hoped that Maker wasn't stupid enough to actually do it.

Kira stood up when she heard the person in the trees. "But I'm not apart of that group. I'm not in either guild. I was trying to join before this." She looked away as a Noibat flew to her shoulder. She instinctively petted him as a ghostly dragon went up to her other shoulder and a huge green dragonfly flew around her head. Kira couldn't help but smile at her dragons. "Hey, guys. Where were you? You all were next to me before the teleportation, then when I woke up, all of you were gone." The three gave various answering cries and Kira nodded along. While she couldn't actually understand them, she could derive their meaning.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled at Ino, feeling a bit better, when he was as scooped up, he almost panicked, though he found himself lacking the energy to do so as soon as his feet left the ground, looking around at his rescuers and guild mates, his vision went darker and darker before he passed out, now hanging limply in Zilongs arms.

Maker looked at Avery annoyed. How could she not carry food for her? How thoughtless. However, she wanted to be carried and not dragged around by some shadow girl. She fell on her bottom and grabbed her left ankle. "Ouch!" She yelled out with a sinister smirk on her face. "My ankle! I think I twisted it!" She placed her hand on her forehead and the other stayed on her ankle. "I can't possibly walk anymore!"
Baxia turned around, gently picked up Maker in his giant arms and carried her as he made he's way deeper into the forest again. Maker looked back at Avery and stuck her tongue out, followed by a giggle.

Ling nodded and looked ahead, everyone else was already following Baxia, he then looked back at Luna and Kira. "Well I suggest you follow the rest and catch up to the guild leaders for further guidance." He stood up and began jumping from branch to branch towards the group.

Last edited:
Agnes stared at Wanwan with a raised eyebrow as she ran away, “Uhh… what?” Agnes laughed to herself will touching her own horns, they were something that she’s never really give thought to though it made laying on her side rather awkward at times. She looked at Angel’s multiple horns and wondered how she dealt with it, must be a huge pain in the ass. Then she was reminded why her torso was sore as the memory of Angel head-butting and ramming into her side nearly a week ago played in her head. It was something that they rarely used as an option of attack but it worked and it was very effective.

Angel watched Wanwan with a keen eye the entire time as she spoke and refocused her attention back to the task at hand ignoring her suggestion to join the others and continued to follow Baxia, “She reminds me of Atara… things would be so easy if she were here.”

“Is Atara still a Ritual Master?” Agnes asked as they moved along in the forest.

“Yea, why?”

“I dunno, I guess it’s just the way she is, I wouldn’t trust her with anything too complex….” Agnes laughed.

Angel gave her a sideways smile, “She may be a bit off in other things, but when it comes to rituals, I wouldn’t trust anyone else in Kelan.”

The two of them stopped and just looked at Maker and Avery once the group happened upon them as Baxia instructed Maker and Avery to keep moving and head back to camp. Maker again complained about being tired and listened to her berate Avery on her incompetence for something completely irrational. This time however Maker accompanied her complaints with theatrics.

Agnes frowned and looked at her with antipathy, “She needs lessons….”

Angel watched on with rather expressionless and emotionless eyes. She closed her eyes slowly and furrowed her brow as Baxia returned to abide by Maker’s whims. “A lesson in humility perhaps…” Angel turned her attention to Avery, “Just stop giving Maker attention, the more you respond to her the more she will act out. She’s just an attention seeking child.” Angel said as she watched Maker make faces back at Avery.

Angel and Agnes then moved on and continued to follow Baxia.

"Understood, I am actually the Vice Commander for Mistral, and we need to get going..." Luna responded to Ling and Kira, and then groaned in pain from her injury.

"I'll be trying to get there the best I can, I patched up an arrow wound with my knowledge of nature," Luna explained to Ling and Kira, and she continued, albeit slowly.

Horace and Scout were flying above and around giving off squawks of distress towards the two in the area. Luna was a bit dizzy from blood loss, the wound pressurized but was getting looser by the second.

Realizing that the group was starting to depart from their location, Geldwich tagged along behind the main group of about 10 feet. He wasn't one to be socially active, and he would prefer to keep it that way. After sighing, Rouge who was piloting his drone gave a comforting buzzing noise to Geldwich to cheer him up.
Geldwich wasn't exactly sure what exactly happened during the big fight other than that there were a lot of arrows and that Yozu saved someone named Eli. That's all he said during those brief moments. Geldwich continued to trail behind.

Avery grumbled to herself. Maker was so infuriating. If she could see the princess die, she would be more than glad to. But she didn't want to do it herself. No, that would make the Toru look bad, and her worse. Besides, her plan was much more clever than simple murder. It would literally be the best way for the Toru to gain control, due to the Tower's support. She glanced at Angel before narrowing her eyes. She honestly saw the demon girls as a threat to her mission. "If I ignore her, she gets even louder, I'm afraid. She isn't good for stealth."

Kira followed the two, uncomfortable. Should she run? Was she even close to being safe. The young Tamer sighed and shook her head. Was it appropriate to start a conversation? The other two seemed not to be in the mood to talk. Why was Mistral so cold? She definitely didn't want to join them if the Vice President was like that. She didn't even ask for a name. Sure, everyone was attacked by ninjas, but Kira felt as if no one cared that she was even there. Why would they though, she wasn't really anything big to begin with, and she was pretty sure they didn't want any Dragon Tamers alongside them anyway.

Taikon watched as several of the people began to walk and put his hands in his pockets as he began to follow then, he quickly walked to catch up with Baxia who had Maker in his arms. Zorua barked a few times at Maker as she rested on Taikon's shoulder. "Aww, it looks like Zorua likes you, milady." Taikon said in a friendly tone of voice before he looked at Baxia. "Be careful not to drop her now." He joked.

Meanwhile back at the Guild Hall, Corvisquire slowly got up in an alleyway right next to the building and clutched his head, it almost looked like he woke up from an awful hangover and went to press on it's communication collar, this caused a little screen to pop up and was surprised to see that Taikon was somehow out of the city. Taikon felt the vibration on his phone and smiled lightly to know Corvisquire was okay, however having his phone hidden was another reason he kept his hands in his pockets.

Ling moved ahead and caught up to Ino. He gently tapped her shoulder and waited until she was paying attention to him to start talking. "Excuse me, the lady over there was requesting to join your guild and got teleported along with everyone else." He pointed at Kira, nodded and went ahead.

Maker looked over at Taikon and smiled at his Zorua. "Oh he is so adorable! I don't blame him though, hard for people to restrain themselves from loving me." She said proudly as she reached over trying to pet the fox like Pokemon.

Baxia didn't acknowledge Taikon's comment, he continued marching forward. His sisters seemed to enjoy being part of the group however. Chang'e would float around the group and individuals, as a curious kid would do, giggle and then float ahead. Wanwan would catch up to some like Aspen, Agnes, Glenwhich, waved hi and then skip ahead to her next stop. Zilong continued walking proudly with Eli in his arms, he seemed to not get tired and he felt proud because of it. Ling kept his distance among the trees, as if he was the scout of the group. The group kept going their way until they finally reached a small camp. There were several tents scattered around and a small pile of wood in the center, with some supplies scattered around. Some Pokemon could be seen around, there was a Persian, a Minior, a Mienshao, a Dragonair and a Tyranitar. Wanwan ran over to her Persian, Chang'e to the Nidorina, Ling was joined by the Mienshao and Zilong was followed by a curious Dragonair looking over the fainted Eli.
"I call the big one!" Maker cried out as she got on her feet and rushed over to the biggest tent in the center of camp. She stood outside of it and looked it up and down. "It's smaller then I though, but I guess it could work. Have someone send my dinner over since Eli is hurt!" She called out to everyone as she stepped inside. There was a mattress with some silk sheets and big soft pillows. A big carpet had been placed on the floor, it was red with a white dragon in the center, curled up. Maker threw herself on the bed and rolled around until she finally stopped and starred at the ceiling. "I've had better." She said.
Baxia didn't seem to care for Maker's behavior, including the fact that her ankle was fine. He turned around to everyone else. "We got plenty of food and beverages for everyone. We will have to share tents while I and Ling will keep watch. I don't think you guys will be willing to sleep after the recent events, but I do suggest you all rest." He walked over to a log and sat down, starting the fire. He looked over at Taikon. "The princess seemed fine with you, you might staying with her and keep her watch?"
He then looked at Angel. "Your skills were good also, might helping him out?"

Zilong took Eli to the nearest tent and set him down inside on the small sleeping bag set up. "Get well sir." He said as he left the tent.

Taikon smiled at Maker's response as Zorua allowed the princess to pet her, he let out a chuckle as she got her gender wrong. "My lady, Zorua's a girl." He replied, not caring for her add on comment or for Baxia's lack of a response, but was half surprised by the camp and the Pokemon that guarded it, almost felt bad for his beloved Zorua who some say should have evolved by now along with Corvisquire, all he knew was their evolutions had to happen sometime soon.

Taikon let out a little laugh as Maker immediately called dibs on the biggest tent and turned his head to Baxia when he mentioned food and drinks, and after all that fighting... and murder, it certainly helped both he and Zorua work up an appetite. But before he did go for something to eat, he decided to stand by the fire to warm himself up a bit only to hear Baxia talk to him again and smile when he suggested he stand guard over her. "I'd be more than happy to, it'd certainly be an honor to work hard and ensure the safety of Princess Maker." He said, he almost thought it was the perfect opportunity to kill her in her sleep when he heard that Angel was to help him guard.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino looked towards Kira and waved at her with a smile. Another new member, made her wonder who was the assasin after the princess? But she couldn't go around judging everyone who wanted to join a guild. Besides, Luna was close by and didn't seemed to have made the proper contact, so Ino decided she would try and get the newbie. She waved again at Kira and pointed at the camp fire so they could take a sit. Ino would check on Eli afterwards.

"Hello!" Ino called out to Kira and waited for her to sit down. "I'm Ino. I am the leader of the Galactic Stars and I heard you wanted to join. I'm sorry you got dragged into this, we are involved into a weird situation." She laughed nervously.

Kira got excited when she saw a Dragonair, knowing that such a creature was rare. Then she looked at Ino and walked to the campfire when she heard her, her dragons right behind her. "Hello, I'm Kira." She sat down and smiled. So far, Kira had a better experience with Galactic Stars. She smiled at Ino as she was given the explanation of what was happening. Well, what Ino said. Kira was still, very much confused about what was happening. "Uh, what situation exactly?" Kira asked with a smile as her Noibat gave a yawn.

Upon arriving at the camp Agnes looked around and sighed, “Well, it’s better than nothing.” She listened as Baxia explained the camp. Agnes took a seat by the fire, Flash sat down next to her and the two began to go through his bag to see what he had left and what was available, taking count of their inventory.

Angel nodded at Baxia, “It would be my pleasure.” She dismissed herself and took a seat next to Agnes by the fire. Amphy took off her bag and poured its contents out next to Flash and began helping him count.

“So you’re going to spend the night watching after that stupid girl?” Agnes chuckled.

Angel nodded in silence and stared into the fire. The orange of the flames mixed with the yellow gold of her eyes made it look like they were glowing. “I feel bad for her in a way….” Angle spoke with a furrowed brow and frown.

Agnes looked her sister, she could tell that she was in deep thought.

“Can you imagine? What is it like to have everything in the world yet have absolutely nothing at the same time? A mirage of perfection, but you clearly know that it wrong but you lack a way to identify it to make a meaningful connection with anything? Like having to have to scream but not having a mouth to do so….”

“Yea, that sounds like you when you were younger.” Agnes said as she handed a ration to Flash that had gotten away from him when he initially dumped his bag.

“Exactly, but I opened my eyes and found my voice though you guys, though our sisters. Maker didn’t have that luxury. She remained trapped in a prison of her own mind.”

“Do you feel sorry for her?”

“No… just reminds me of when we were younger.” Angel reached behind her and took out the revolver. She began to absentmindedly spinning it around, “Do you know the name of this gun?” Angel asked rather suddenly after a moment of silence between the two as the others in the camp busied themselves.

“Not really, I’ve always called it the Hellspitter.”

Angel made a noise of acknowledgement and holstered the weapon then took a seep breath.

Agnes leaned back in her seat and took a deep breath as she could without causing herself pain. The night air was nice and refreshing. She looked around and found a cooler. Walking over to it she took out two drinks, the labels on them were unfamiliar to her but as far as she could tell it was some kind of pre-mixed tea.

She handed Angel one of the cans as she sat back down. She took it without looking, she was staring into the campfire.

Can in hand Angel jammed its tab against one of her horns and opened it, surprisingly without spilling a single drop. Agnes stared at her wide-eyed as she calmly drank the tea. “It’s not bad….” She said under her breath with a slight smile. She finally broke her gaze from the fire and looked at Baxia, “What do you guys have for food? I’ll cook for everyone tonight as appreciation for you help.” Angle smiled standing up.

@Hecotoro

Last edited:
Sable being a creature of the night, and somewhat hyped up on the blood that he had taken, was not able to shut down his mind. For this, he offered to the Ino to take second watch. "Ino, if you do not have a need of me, I can take second watch tonight as the others will need."

Grace on the other hand, had gotten a little lost along the way. She did have a small backpack with her, as she had grabbed it to make a run before all that happened. Seeing that she did not know the way to the others, Grace, decided to try and locate them in other ways. Fluff had since made their way into the forest and met up with their friend, but they followed Grace as she had gotten lost. Vivi on the other hand, was a bit smarter in the way she followed her powers to find the other group. Going up to the princess, Vivi tilted her head to the side and stared at her. Though there was a serene look on her face, she looked to the Princess as the one she wanted to speak to.

Baxia set his shields down, the way they were shaped, they made an oval together as if they were one. He didn't seem to care about the conversations around him, but that didn't affect his response to Angel. "Help yourself to whatever you like in those bags." He pointed at a couple piled together. "We got fruit, vegetables and canned meat. It's enough for tonight. I suggest someone takes something to the princess soon. I was told she can be very demanding and very loud when she doesn't get what she wants. Right now, we don't need to make too much noise." He grabbed a big stick and placed it on the fire.

Maker's view was interrupted by Vivi. She glared at her and then sat up. "If you're not here to give me my food then I'm not interested. Seriously how hard is to prepare a Coq au vin? My chefs always had anything I wanted in seconds." She crossed her arms and placed her right leg over her left, moving her right foot impatiently. "I swear these people don't seem to understand their position sometimes..."

“Hmm, I can make some stuff with that.” Angel grabbed a small camping pan and a large pot while Amphy picked up an over the fire grill. She unfolded it and placed it over the fire as Angel placed the pan and pot on top to heat up, she filled the pot about half way with water and got to work.

Angel proceeded to chop up the vegetables and threw them into a boiling pot as she un-canned the meat, again using her horns as a makeshift can opener and poured its contents into the super-heated pan, searing the meat align with a few spices that were available, canned Tauros meat, could be better, but far from the worst. Amphy was slowly stirring the pot as Angel poured the seared meat into the pot along with all the oils, juices, and leftover spices. She took out a silver spoon from seemingly nowhere and tasted the stew.

“Salt and pepper please.” Angel requested and Amphy promptly handed two small shakers to her. She popped the top off of both and proceeded to mix the two together before pouring a rather generous amount into the stew. She tasted it again and seemed satisfied. By now the smell of the Tauros vegetable stew filled the camp. “Hmm…’ Angel handed the ladle back to Amphy and she continued to slowly stew the pot as Angel went to Flash and opened Amphy’s bag. She dug through it and quickly found what she was looking for. She took out a mana potion and returned to the stew, popping off the top she poured the glowing blue liquid into the dark brown stew. Angel added a bit more of the salt and pepper mix to compensate for the added liquid and gave another taste test and found it satisfactory, Vegetable Tauros stew, enough to feed the camp over several times if anyone wanted seconds or thirds.

Smelling the stew Agnes’s mouth was watering, looking at Flash he was simply openly drooling, hungrily staring at the pot. It had been a long time since Flash had a meal made from Angel, not since he had left with Agnes.

“Thirty minutes and the stew should be ready to eat if anyone would like to inform Maker, if she wants to complain about food and make a scene before then, then tie her up and gag her for the safety of everyone else.” Angle took a seat near the pot and watched as Amphy stewed the pot slightly before putting the lid on.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino smiled and flapped her wings, which had changed into a light purple color with white dots. She placed her hands on the log they were sitting down and leaned back, to look up at the stars. Wuru was snuggled up on Ino's lap and Iggy was floating around the stew, looking excited and had a pebble tied to her foot to keep her from going into the air and being blown away.

"Honestly I'm a little lost myself as to what is happening." She replied with a giggle. "But if this helps, there is a very important person among us and we have to protect her. Bad people are after her and they are the ones who sent us here. I think the world depends will change if we don't do our job." She then turned to Kira with a big smile. "Tell me about yourself."

Kira nodded with understanding. Of course Ino didn't know herself! This was clearly the work of extremely high class mages. Then she tilted her head and gave a very confused expression. A very important person? Bad people wanting to kill the person? If the person was important, why would she be killed? Wasn't the person needed or something? She sighed, dropping the question from her mind. "I'm Kira, a Dragon Tamer of the Noivern Village, and these three," she gestured at her three dragons, "are Viron, Silfria, and Trifi." She pointed at her Noibat, Dreepy, and Vibrava. "I'm honestly trying to follow the Great Nora's footsteps." Kira clasped her hands together and looked at the sky, a gleam in her eyes as a smile filled her face. "She was amazing."

Avery stood on the outskirts of the camp, not really interested in what the others were doing. Her job was done for now. Why she wasn't chosen for guard duty was beyond her knowledge. But she didn't question it. No, questions were never appreciated. She learned that quickly. After all, she was raised to follow orders, not question. She gave a sigh and forced herself to think about something else. The thoughts were honestly slightly slightly depressing, especially since her own mother enforced that. Her eyes glanced over the whole group.

Maker growled as her stomach demanded food. She couldn't believe someone was making her wait for her food. "This is unbelievable!" She cried as she stood up and stormed outside. "How hard is it to get some food around here!" She cried out. "Seriously, my waiter is hurt, so I would expect someone else would do his job. You people are soooo selfish sometimes." She puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.
Zilong laughed out loud and slapped his knee as he sat down. "Wow you guys got it rough." He said as he looked at the demon girls. "I rather go through endurance training then serving her."
"You're terrible at endurance training!" Chang'e called out as she floated around the fire and then off to a tent.
Zilong smirked and popped open a can and began to drink. "Yeah well Baxia sets the bar too high."

Taikon watched as Maker left her tent and decided to walk over to the fire to see what food was cooking. "My lady, good food takes time to prepare. Or if you like, you can always see what it's like to be a Pokemon and try some of the grass for size." He joked, her snobby attitude made him smile a bit more because he knew that people like her were always so much more satisfying to kill. "Zorua, pal, why don't you go have a wander around and maybe make some friends, hm? I'll be just fine." He said as the little black fox smiled and nuzzled Taikon before she leaped down and decided to have a wander around the camp where she mainly interacted with the other Pokemon there before she decided to walk up to Maker and nuzzle her leg.

"Endurance training, huh? What do you normally do in it?" Taikon asked with curiosity.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino waved at Kira's dragon. "They are so adorable!" She exclaimed and held up Wuru. "Look Wuru, we might have new friends!" She called out, but the Wurmple seemed to be deeply asleep. "Well I'm not sure who Nora the Great was, but she sounds awesome. I would love to learn about her." She sighed loudly when she heard Maker's demands. "Sorry Kira, she can be a little demanding." She smiled at the dragon tamer as she stood up. "I'll be back."

Ino walked over to Maker with her hands behind her back. "Hi princess. We will have your food taken to you as soon as it is ready. We are not expert cooks like the ones you are used to, so please give us time to perfect your meal, because you deserve the best." She smiled kindly at the princess.

Angel’s ears twitched as she heard Maker’s voice slicing through the peasant night. Angle laughed slightly at Zilong’s comment. “Don’t be mistaken, my sister and I don’t serve her in the way you think we do,” Angel sat forward a bit and stirred the stew, “but if she were to die… well, our entire family’s suffering will be legendary, even in the demon realm…” as she stirred the pot the light from the campfire caught the metal of her cufflinks causing the jewels them to shine, the symbol of the great White Wolf. The blood red rubies of its eyes and the white and grey diamonds of everything else effected speckles of light on everyone around the camp whenever the angle was right.

Agnes frowned at the mention of Maker’s death and wondered what would happen to them if it happened, demonic pacts and promises are no laughing matter especially one that has lasted over a millennia.

“Luckily for Maker, the stew is good enough to eat now.” Angel signaled for Amphy to pass her a bowl. She filled it up with all the fixings, and placed it onto a plate along with a clean cloth and a silver spoon and offered it to Agnes. The makeshift dinner was actually quite presentable.

Agnes stared at the bowl then at Angel, “Really?”

“As a show of good faith….” Angel then added, “To me, please.”

Agnes sighed, “Fine.” She took the plate and headed over to Maker, she saw Ino trying to the explain the situation to Maker, Agnes spoke up as she joined by Ino’s side “Yea, we’re terrible cooks,” Agnes lied, she knew Angel knows how to cook having taken quite a lot of time to learn from the chefs back at the Pasture, “This is the finest stew you’ll find in miles, made of rocks, mud, maggots, and grubs.” Agnes said with a wide smile and offered the plated bowl to her. “Bon appetite.” She added.

@Hecotoro

Kira nodded in thanks. "Wuru is also cute." She smiled before giving a sigh. "I'll love to tell the stories some time. She actually went on the Great Voyage." Then Maker came in and made a racket. Kira couldn't help but frown. Didn't they just start cooking? Couldn't that girl be more patient. She saw Ino leave, but Kira could hardly keep her thoughts to herself. The Dragon Tamer stood up and opened her mouth, about to tell the girl to be more patient, but was stopped by the goat girl carrying some of the stew, and the mention of grubs. "I ate grubs before! They're surprisingly filling. Just roast and season them, and you have a decent meal. That's what my dragons eat half the time!" Kira smiled, thinking she just contributed in a positive way.

Avery frowned when she heard the spoiled brat of a princess complain about there not being any food. Avery found that very stupid. And everyone else being the selfish one? Please! As if Maker wasn't selfish at all! Avery decided that she wasn't going to talk to Maker much for the time being, just to prove her point. Then the food got done and she heard the fatal mistake one of the goat-girls said. This wasn't going to end well.

Zilong tapped the side of his drink with his middle finger as he looked up and thought of his answer. "Well we meditate under waterfalls, hold heavy boulders on our backs under the burning sun, embrace the freezing cold, you know the usual." He laughed at Angel's comment. "Sounds complicated. Although if something did happen to my sisters I would probably suffer the same fate." He laughed out loud and then took a drink.
Maker picked up the Zorua and held her in her arms. "You're too cute. I'm gonna buy you and let you leave with me like a princess." She then listened to Ino and smiled. The leader had a good point, mayb she should consider being a bit more patient. "Okay I guess I could play with the Pokemon meanwhile..." Then Agnes showed up. Maker's temper rose again. "Rocks and mud?! I didn't ask for this!" She slapped the bowl out of Agnes' hands. "I rather just EAT GRASS!" She glared at Taikon. "If I'm gonna be treated like this, then I'm out!" She set down Zorua and stormed away, walking towards the forest.

"Well princess you wanted to learn what it was like to be a common person, then maybe we should not serve you, and have you serve yourself instead. It would only be fair since you have put everyone's life on the line for your own." The voice was soft and very distinct in the fact that it did not come from the people who had gathered around. Though the words showed no ill will towards the princess it had an air of bored interest towards the stuck up girl.

Agnes stood still looking at the ground a fury was building inside of her, she could feel it building at the back of her head at the base of her skull. Childhood memories flooded back into her mind once more, further feeding her rage, hate, and now adding sadness.

*****​

Agnes was in the grassy meadows again lying face down on the grass, beaten, bruised, and bleeding. She opened her eyes and could barely see anything from her own blood dripping into them but she could still make out that her six other sisters stood at attention perfectly lined up with their Pokémon and looking at her, customary for their weekly demonstrations. Agnes could barely turn her head to see Flash just as beaten as she was laying a few feet away motionless, his white wool stained red.

“WHY! Agnes! Why?” her mother spoke from somewhere she could not see but was nearby. “You don’t even make me mad anymore, no. You’ve goaded me past that, I’m just disappointed… disappointed in YOU, as a disappointment to ME! A failure and disappointment to your sisters and the family name!”

“Mot –“

“BACK IN LINE!” Her mother yelled as Angel began. She stopped as a tear ran down Angel’s face.

Agnes could hear her mother’s footsteps get closer but she was still put of her narrowed field of view.

Suddenly her mother’s cloven hoof stomped onto the middle of right forearm, increasing in pressure as Agnes screamed, screeching in pain until….

CRACK!

Agnes could feel her two bones in her arm slowly bend and eventually snap under the gradual pressure of her mother’s hoof.

“Fail again next week and you’ll be going to the Fleshpits to get “processed”. Worthless!” Her mother said coldly before walking way, leaving the young black sheep bawling and loudly screaming on the ground.

*****​
Agnes looked to Maker as she began to walk away. Agnes was shaking, tears running down her face, her vision was blurred, but it didn’t matter, she only saw red, rage, and hate. The shooting pains in her head was nothing to her, the inverted pentagram burned bright red over her forehead, and her red tinted skin was giving off an ominous glow through her entire body.

Sharp pains shot though Angel’s head as served the stew for everyone around the fire causing her to flinch.

“I’LL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH!” Agnes screamed, her voice sounded distorted, like there was two, before Maker even took her fourth step away, Agnes violently grabbed the back of Maker’s shoulder of her shoulder and spun her around. Agnes moved with abnormal speed and strength, with a single movement she gripped Maker’s neck before she could even make any sounds and held her up into the air with ease.

Angel stood up, turned around, and drew her revolver all with a single motion. The gun glowed a bright blue and the Leviathan’s Seal burned bright. Without hesitation and with perfect precision Angel fired three shots.

BAM!
BAM!
BAM!

These were special bullets each shot left a solid glowing blue line of magic that anchored from the barrel of the gun to the back of Agnes’s hand, the back side of her head, and hip. Angel quickly pulled the gun back and away. This broke Agnes’s grip on Maker and pulled her back onto her back.

Angel grabbed the three blue lines from the tip of the gun and replaced it back into the holster. Holding onto the blue lines Angel wrapped them around her own arms, neck, chest, and legs, she stomped on the ground rooting herself as she held two on her right hand and one in her left. She violently pulled on the strings to the side and back. It tossed Agnes again onto her back and closer to Angel using her momentum against her as Agnes tried lunging at Maker again.

Agnes roared in a voice that was not her own.

“GRAB MAKER AND GET HER AWAY! I DON’T KNOW HOW LONG THESE ANCHORS WILL HOLD!” Angel yelled as she pulled on the string attached to Agnes’s head and hand to redirect her charging momentum, Agnes was still relatively close to Maker and Angel was having trouble controlling her.

with permission from @Hecotoro

With great speed, Avery rushed to grab Maker. If the princess died, she was dead. She had to keep the princess nearby. She had to. Then the goat-girls stopped the princess. Avery immediately grabbed the princess like she was being arrested. "Just stay here, princess. I'm certain she wasn't being serious about the grubs." She heard and "aw" of disappointment from the newest girl, and Avery rolled her eyes while she made a mental note to check all of the new members if they were against Maker. "Look, princess, the arrow guys are out there. You don't like being shot at, right? So I suggest staying here."

Maker's eyes widened when Agnes turned her around and grabbed her by the neck. She felt as Zhask left her body through her back and floated above them. The ghost Pokemon tried to determine whether to attack or not, but before it made a decision, Agnes was taken down by Angel. Zhask watched Avery carefully as she grabbed Maker, while the princess seemed more angry then before. "How dare you touch me like that?!" She yelled at Agnes. "I don't know where this pasture place is, but one call to my father and I'll have your head!"

Baxia stood up and walked over to Angel. "If you cannot control her, I will."

Maker glared at Avery. "And get attacked here?! No! I want to leave right NOW!"

Avery glared at Maker. "If you agree to stay here, I'll let you go. And besides, you can't fight, princess. Go out there, and it's your death sentence. Now, we can do this the nice way, you agree to stay and we continue the relationship we've been having, or the hard way, I place you under house arrest. Stop being a selfish brat, and just let us help you." Avery felt like she could do a lot more than just restrain Maker at that moment. While she understood that she never foaced hardships before, Maker wasn't even trying. She thought her lifestyle was what most people lived by? Ha! The common folk had to work hard. They had to worry if they could actually pay their bills and afford enough to eat. A grin came to Avery's face when she thought of a slightly cruel, but effective idea. "You know what? I'll be glad when you're gone. We're too nice to you? You know that? You tell your story to anyone else then tell them your goal, do you think that they'll wait on your every need. Heck no! They'll have you do it yourself, because that's what the average person does. You think that everyone lives in the lax of luxury like you did? Not a chance. So, you can leave, but you're going to have to feed yourself, get money for yourself, work, and enter the daily grind. And if you fail, either you get locked in the prison, dirty and disheveled, or you die. That's not considering your assassins. Once you leave, we will not longer help you." Hopefully, the reverse psychology worked. It had to. Besides, she doubted Maker wanted any of that.

Sable had taken to listening to the entitlement that the princess that spewed out of her mouth. Walking up to her, Sable used his element to basically mute her. "Listen to me and listen well princess. No cares for your attitude. It just shows how far you are from the people who claim to want to protect you, yet you are making it extremely hard for us to do our best. No one likes you. The only reason that any of us is here is because of you. You are a disgrace to the Towers name, and your ancestors would be very disappointed in the way you are acting. My father used to tell me that the queen in his youth was a very down to earth and gracious person who was not in all spoiled. She cared more for her people then she did anything else. She sacrificed herself to save the world, to bring entitled brats like you into this world, and how do you repay her name, by being the most bratty and obnoxious person I have ever met in all of my years, and let me tell you that I have lived for a long time. You want to get out of here, then go ahead and do so, no one is going to go with you and save your ass from another attack." Sable was so mad that he was shaking. He did not let her have her voice back, meaning that he was moving the air around the girl, so nothing that she said would be heard.

Luna finally made it to the camp, albeit slowly and injured, she checked her injuries and immediately saw some infighting, stumbling over to check it out. Agnes and Angel were arguing over Maker as Avery and a new guy had argued with Maker. She took in every event going on at the camp as she sat down in the middle, making sure her injuries didn't just open up randomly. The birds went flying around to make sure nothing that needed Luna's attention came up.

Taikon darted his head when he heard Agnes' shouting and attempt to attack the princess, while he knew it was Agnes' job, her attempt couldn't be more reckless. He darted over to stand between the restrained princess and the now anchored demon girl. "What the hell are you playing at?!" Taikon asked before he looked back at Maker. "Are you hurt, my lady?" He asked with clear concern as Zorua stood right next to Taikon and let out a vicious growl.

He turned his eyes over to Sable when he heard him scold the princess, although his mind admitted that he had to agree with the guy, he decided to suck up to the princess' snobby attitude as he figured it was the best way for her to let her guard down around him. "Woah, calm down, pal." Taikon said to Sable while Zorua walked up to Maker to comfort her.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino raised her hand to try and get everyone's attention, but she couldn't fly up and stand above the others. However the intention was there and hopefully her guild would understand what she wa attempting to do. She cleared her throat, along with Iggy, before speaking in a high voice.

"Everyone! I know we are in a bad situation, which might be stressful for all of us. The last thing we need is to be divided. I suggest we all eat some delicious stew, have a drink and relax for the night!" She smiled at everyone and hoped that everyone would follow along.

"I am not divided. She days she wants to change, wants to be a better a person. Someone other then just a princess, yet she is acting like a two year old who did not get their way. Here I was actually wanting her to be a better person, yet her actions have proved me wrong. Not everyone is going to agree to do what they said they would, but I gave my word, and I do nor back down from my word. I will protect the princess until I can personally deliver her back to palace where her spoiled ass belongs. There she can be treated as she wants to be treated. Out here in the real world, there are more things then just your own needs. There are children who can not get the basic human necessities that we all take for granted. There are people who grew up literally from nothing, having to beg for food to live. They made themselves into actual people who are kind and want the best for everyone they meet. My sister would be appalled at the way she is acting. She had met Sam and watched her grow into the kind and caring queen she was. She would not be whi she was without her and my fathers. Also I am calm. I will also not be giving her voice back until she eats the food that she so desperately wanted, yet just threw on the ground." Sable eased up his posture, and the tone of his voice changed it was sadder, and more hurt. He grew up hearing about the stories Azumi and Sam. He had one day hoped to help the royal family in the way his father's did, but Maker really was trying her luck.

Geldwich had just now arrived at the campsite because he was going noteably slower than the other people around. He was enjoying the view. Open green hills, flowers blooming, it did really look like something out of a movie. Rouge was a bit tired of using the drone so he hooped into Geldwich's electronic watch and the mage held onto the drone.

As he got closer to the camp, he could hear yelling. At first he thought that it was just people arguing about food or whatnot. Ignoring most of it, Geldwich went in the tent where Eli was and set down what belonging he had on him. Eli would most likely need Yozu's help medical wise, and he wanted to make sure that he would be okay. His hand swept briefly over Eli's forehead to see if he had a temperature and fortunately he didn't.

Geldwich got cold often, having cold chills where he shook quite a bit. That was one of the reasons he liked that Yozu wore a cloak. It was nice and warm. But now that cloak was in pieces now, most of it soaked in blood. Geldwich's black hair hung over one of his eyes as he rubbed his arms up and down to warm them up and came out of the tent. Immediately he noticed the fire and treaded towards it. On the way there he noticed that one of the demons was being restrained by the other, and that people were trying to get Maker away. Thankfully it seemed to have died down, and Geldwich took a seat much closer to the fire than the others did. The heat was nice.

Maker tried to argue back at Sabel, but her voice wouldn't make a noise. Frustrated, she held her fist up towards Sabel and then raised her middle finger. She stuck her tongue out and then crossed her arms. Just because she couldn't speak it didn't mean she didn't know how to express herself. She made a sour face towards everyone else, even Taikon, but seemed to calm down as Ino spoke. She sighed loudly and rolled her eyes, as if giving up on her rampage. She pointed at Agnes, as if wondering what are they going to do about the demon who attacked her.