• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

Avery glared at Maker and became visible again. Oh how much she wanted to slap that jerk-face so then she would get off of her entitlement and finally see that she was the problem, not them. "Sorry, princess. Next time, I won't warn you of any danger and let the assassins get you. We're awful at our jobs anyway, according to you. I'm pretty sure we can pull it off as we're just awful." Then Maker broke her phone and asked to borrow someone's. Of course Avery wasn't going to give hers. After all, she worked for the Toru, and she didn't want to reveal that to little miss entitled jerk-face. However, Maker's constant treatment of pure entitlement made her not want to help Maker at all. Avery laughed at the question. "You, borrow my phone? No chance. You have zero care for your own belongings and you treat me like a verbal punching bag. Princess, that ship sailed a while back. Think about other's feelings for once."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up, stretching “Come on guys, this was a jolt for us all, whoever sent us here clearly don’t want us dead yet, so let’s all take a breath, take inventory, and form a plan” he paused, turning to Maker “And also, you're here, that means your going to help, you didn't want to be a princess, fine, then don’t expect to be treated like one.” He looked through his pockets, he did not have much on him at all, just his knifes and the clothes he had on really.

Angel merely stood by as watched as Maker’s ‘friends’ began to turn on her. She herself was a bit taken aback by her response, and she’s not exactly used to being disrespected in such a manner. “And here I thought you guys are Maker’s friends.” Angel chuckled. “Perhaps sometime you need a lesson in humility Maker.” Angel got closer to Maker and offered her a hand to help her back on her feet. “I’m Angel Cho'ehatua from the Pasture, I’m sure your father has mentioned the Cho'ehatua before? Stand up please, you’ll ruin your dress, and if we need to move, it would be better if you’re not on your back.” Amphy lit up her tail again, slightly dimmer but enough light for the others to clearly see and navigate themselves.

Agnes depowered the seal on her head and sighed… “Damn I’m rusty at this.” She looked over at Maker with annoyance hearing her complaints, “No use for a phone nitwit, there’s no service.” Agnes frowned, “We really should move into some kind of cover, we’re sitting Duckletts out here. We could be in a kill box right now for all we know….” Flash lit up his tail as well so Amphy dimmed her tail slightly maintaining the same level of light but wider spread across the group.

"Ew I don't want a borrowed phone. I want a new one. You guys don't carry any around?" She took Angel's hand and stood up, dusting her dress. "Anyways, I understand why you're all rank C guilds. You guys obviously don't know how to treat royalty because you were probably never expected to meet anyone with such status as me." She looked at Angel hard and then shrugged. "I have no idea who you are to be honest. There's a bunch of organizations and stuff I see everyday, I can't remember them all. If you need money for a charity or something I can't right now, I left my wallet back in my room." She completely ignored Eli's comment and waved at him. "Eli dear, could you go look for the road to the city? Maybe buy me some water on the way, thank you!"

Maker was about to start talking again when Zhask emerged and threw an ember attack towards the forest. The small flames hit something in the air, bursting into sparks as piece of whatever it was fell to the ground. However, several arrows hit the ground, once passing near Avery's face, another one over Aspen's head and three nailing the ground just in front of Maker, the third one almost hitting her foot. Maker looked down and sighed. "Who dropped their arrows? So dangerous." She wasn't aware of how the sky became filled with hundreds of arrows flying in the direction of the group.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino was about to reply to Aspen, when she got distracted by the conversation everyone was having with with Maker. For the first time, Ino was starting to become angry with the princess. She couldn't understand how someone could be so rude, especially when Ino lost a bit of her wing trying to protect her. But, before she could manage to give the royal brat a piece of her mind, she heard a disturbance in the wind as an arrow flew past Aspen. She quickly looked up and her big eyes grew bigger as she saw the rain of arrows coming towards them.

"Everyone look out!" She yelled as she held Iggy and Wuru close to her, using her body to shield her two Pokemon.

“We’re nothing like that…” Angel began before Zhask emerged and deflected the arrows. “Maker stay low and near me please!” Angel flicked both of her hands as her pistols slipped into her grip, the right glowed red while the left glowed blue. She swayed to the left barely evading another arrow as she began to fire into the air, very minimal mana shots that would intercept the arrows and deflect them harmlessly onto the ground. With Maker being next to her it made things easier. “Flash, use Magnetic Flux to draw the arrows to you. Amphy Protect Flash. And lights off both of you!” Angel commanded as the Leviathan’s cross began to burn. She shot off several more shots deflecting more arrows. “Agnes! Spot them out please!” Angel could see the arrows clearly with the Cross, and was focused on them rather than the assailants.

Flash nodded and began to concentrate as the air around him began to distort and the arrows began to be magnetically drawn towards him.

Agnes drew her guns as the pentagram reappeared over her forehead, she looked to the forest and saw their outlines. “In the forest, more than I care to count.” Agnes popped off a few shots herself hitting several arrows out of the air that were not affected by Flash’s Magnetic Flux. She shot some more out of the air as she began to move closer to Flash. “Get over here girl!” Agnes shouted at Ino as she shot several more arrows out of the air that would have hit her. “Hurry your ass up!”

“Good enough….” Angel muttered putting away her right hand pistol and reaching behind her for the revolver. Drawing it out Angel spun the gun around her fingers and ran the chamber along her thigh rotating the chamber crystal, it locked into place as she held it up next to her. The revolver began to glow with a bright white light the engulfed and probably blinded the entire group as she poured man into the weapon. Angel held the revolver in front of her face and she closed her eyes and kissed the back of the barrel. “Let there be dust....” She whispered and angled the revolver at the forest with an extended arm at a 45 degree angle and fired. Angel fell onto one knee as she began to breath heavily. Sheathing the revolver she drew out her regular pistol. She resumed shooting at incoming arrows to the best of her abilities but her reactions and movement was slower, though her aim remained true, she was just exhausted from a sudden large expenditure of mana. "Maker, please make your way to Amphy and Flash, it'll be easier to protect you there." Angel gestured to Amphy and Flash when she had a spare moment. The magical gun shots in the night made ever shot looks like a flash of a laser slicing though the darkness of night

The blinding light of the gun seemed to fly out with the bullet, though it didn’t behave like a typical bullet, instead it traveled slower in an arching flight like a powerful flare. The bullet was glowing with bright white light and intensity illuminating the forest and casting powerful shadows ousting anything that was hidden there. Looking directing at the projectile was similar to staring at the sun.

POOF!

The ball of light suddenly pulsed one final time brighter than before, and exploded. There was no fire, no heat, and no damage. Instead the forested area was enveloped in a dense cloud of white powder that coated everything in a thick powdery residue and it also remained thick in the air making the affected portion of the forest look like it was engulfed in a cloud.

(OOC: The White Dust, AKA Angel Dust AKA cocaine, not really, but sort of. It's a magical drug-like substance that Angel is known for creating and also how she got her nickname of Angel Dust, she was seen blowing it over the clouds of people in her intro post at the Pasture. in smaller amounts it acts like cocaine, a highly addictive substance that simply makes the affected 'feel good' 'high' and 'excited and high energy'. However if inhaled, ingested, or absorbed in larger quantities the magical drug becomes very deadly causing heart attacks from over stimulation, frenzied mania from the brain being overstimulated causing the individual to become out of control hostile attacking anything and anyone in the area, or the affected simply can have a violet allergic reaction and go into lethal anaphylactic shock while still getting the feeling being high from Angel Dust)

Last edited:
Aspen didn't need Ino's warning. The arrow whizzing past his head, dangerously close, had put him on his guard, and he had seen the arrows as soon as Ino. They were a little hard to see since it was night, but glimmers of light reflecting from the arrowheads gave him the general idea. He immediately shifted in front of Ino's huddled form and crouched, preparing to use his connection to the wind element. Despite not having a very strong elemental connection, he was still capable of creating strong gusts, and he intended to blow any arrows coming towards him off course. He couldn't help wondering how many of the others would be hurt in the barrage, but there was nothing he could do. The best he could do was shield himself and Ino. He waited until what he thought was the right moment and loosed the blustering wind, and held it for a few seconds to blow arrows over them and away.

Still a bit disoriented, Yozu saw the glimpses of the arrows shine in the night at the last moment.
He was in a bit of trouble. Yozu barely had any mana at all, and he wasn’t nearly as good at using his elemental ties as Geldwich was. The best Yozu could do at the moment was dodge as many arrows as possible. Clenching his fist, he moved swiftly around calculating where they would land. By accident, a stray arrow he didn’t see nicked his right hand leaving a medium size cut across it. Yozu sucked in holding in the pain as his hand slowly started to bleeding. Thankfully that was the last arrow that was coming his way.

He didn’t notice until now, but Rouge was manning the drone behind him so he didn’t see him. Yozu watched as his partner used tactical maneuvers to dodge the arrows much better than he did and leave without a scratch.

The cloaked man turned his attention to the back of his hand where the wound was. It wasn’t that deep at all thankfully and didn’t hurt as much as other pains he felt before. “We don’t have any bandages or ointments...but I doubt it will even start an infection.” Yozu muttered to himself. The blood it was secreting didn’t bother him at all.

He sighed. There was trouble in this place.

As soon as she noticed the attack, Avery attempted to tackle Maker to the ground and entered the shadows. If Maker came with her, then she would've been cloaked too. Might hate your guts sometimes, Princess, but if you die, I die. Not going to let that happen. She sighed and watched the two demon girls. They were going to be difficult to get past. Especially if she was going the sneaky route. Also, they seemed to keep pampering Maker. Made her act worse. Which was something Avery hated.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli has been a bit away from most of the people, and not having much warning for the arrows, on top of not having anything to defend himself other than his knifes, he crouched down, tucking his arm in to protect his vital organs, and moved his ribbons to where they would not be hurt. Arrows rained down around him, many hitting him as the drove into his arm and back, his vision started to go black as he felt the thump of arrows, as soon as he got his bearings, he shakily stood up, now bleeding from the many, many arrow wounds he had. Eli did his best to hide, limping behind the nearest person, who happened to be Aspen. "I've been hit" He muttered to his housemate weakly

Last edited:
Sable was still predicting the where abouts by sound of anyone around him. He was able to hear the arrow right before it made it to him. He would have been impaled in the chest had he not moved out of the way. Using the sound of the wind to carry the arrows, he was able to dodge anyone that were directed at him. With graceful movements, Sable made a dash for the trees. He wanted to get into the fight, and wanted to get into the fray of the archers to fight them up close. Using his element once he made it to the treeline, he started to move towards the archers and disguise his footsteps.

Grace on the other hand was moveing out of the way and trying to avoid being hit. Though she knew that she would eventually run out of stamina, she hoped that she could move in a way that would allow to not get in one form or another.

Sable waited for a moment before he latched onto one of the archers from behind. He moved with speed, and backed the man into the trees. From there he had his fangs come out from his canine teeth, and sunk them into the soft fleshy part of the guys neck before he could let out a screem.

"Hey what are you doing?!" Maker cried out as Avery tackled her. The princess quickly struggled herself free and was about to start giving Avery a piece of her mind, when she noticed the arrows falling around them. She watched as Angel shot into the forest and Sable quickly followed. "What's happening?" Maker cried out, her voice filled with panic.

The man Sable had attacked quickly pulled out a pill from his side pocket, pulled down his mask and swallowed it. It wasn't long before he started foaming from his mouth and his heart stopped. A large group of traditional ninjas quickly surrounded Sable, all carrying different weapons and were skilled in different elements. At the same time, more were even putting down their bows as the white dust spread around them. "Don't breath it in! Keep your masks on!" One of them yelled. "Our goal is to take the blonde one back, kill the rest." Another one yelled and then raised his hand and signaled to move forward. The ninjas quickly began dashing out of the forest and running towards Maker's group at full speed. They were all wearing black and moved fast along the field. From far away it looked like shadows moving quickly towards the group.

Maker sighed a relief when the arrows finally stopped, but her expression became filled with worry as she saw Eli's injuries. "Somebody get him medical attention!" She called out, but before she could do anything else, Zhask rose above her and made her turn around towards the incoming attack. "What is that?" Maker said as she walked over and stood between Angel and Avery. "Are those Pokemon?" To someone who had no training, it was hard for her to follow the movements of the ninjas, who were about to engage in combat with everyone else.

Oh god oh god oh god please please please don’t die.
Yozu was running over to Eli. Thankfully both of them were closer together than the larger group, but it was actually rather unfortunate because they had nothing to defend themselves with. Aspen was also close, but Yozu thought that he would get over the quickly.

Yozu frantically checked Eli’s pulse first and sighed of relief. He was alive, but he was bleeding quite a bit. If he didn’t hurry soon...well, he didn’t want to think about that.
Come on come on, first aid... dad didn’t raise to to be a spiller for nothing...” Yozu said gritting his teeth as he tried to recall what he should do for first aid. The cloaked man flung off his cloak and started manually tearing it into strips. He then carefully removed the arrows from his arms and tied the strips around the arrow wounds as tight as he possibly could. “Pressure stops bleeding. Yeah, that’s right.”
After the arms, Yozu worked on the back taking out the arrows. Luckily, none of the arrows were so deep in that their tips being yoinked out would only cause more wound, which was good. After all of the arrows were out, he put his cloak on Eli’s back and pressed as hard as he could. There was a lot of blood around Eli, and quite a bit of blood on Yozu’s hands up to his arms but he didn’t care. He was trying to save a life. “Come on buddy, stay with me...”
He flung his head in Aspens direction. “Hey! I might need some cover over here! And maybe a first aid kit!” Yozu yelled out to the monk.

Luna had been teleported along with the rest of the crew, noting that anchor shot failed as she reappeared on a patch of green grass. At that point there were hundreds of arrows headed straight at them, she heard Ino's call and dodged all but two of them, one landed in her midsection, missing everything, and the other scratched her arm. Luna dropped to the ground, breathing heavily next to a tree. The birds had followed Luna and started squawking loudly. Scout went off to find someone uninjured.

Avery grumbled when she lost Maker before grabbing onto her wrist again. "Keep still princess and follow me," Avery whispered to Maker, "Currently, you can't be seen since you're in the shadows. And no, you won't be lost in them. When I tackled you, I pulled you into the shadows. You got out remember?" Avery thought for a few seconds before trying to lead Maker away from the known danger. As long as Maker didn't pull away, and there was no light, they should be fine. After all, the shadows was Avery's playing ground.

Once the arrows stopped, Aspen dropped his stance and let go of the wind. He hurried over to Eli and knelt down next to him. A guy he didn't recognize had done a pretty good job of First Aid, and Aspen didn't know that he could do much more for Eli, medic-wise. However, he could see shadowy figures quickly advancing on them. He looked at the guy who was helping Eli and nodded. "I'll give you guys cover as well as I can. And Eli, don't die on me. What will the princess do without her butler?"
He made the jest to lighten the situation, help his own nerves, and hopefully distract Eli from the pain. Then he ran forwards and looked ahead at the advancing swarm. There wasn't a lot he could do as far as crowd control, but maybe he could distract them. He ran to his right, trying to think of why this was happening and why a band of black-dressed figures might be attacking them. He had a hunch that it might have to do with the princess, but for all he knew it was a group defending their territory. As he ran, he was surprised to see a jet of fire roar towards him. He saw it in time to duck beneath, and in its light he was able to see what looked like at least ten of the ninjas branch off towards him before he looked back at his path. He hoped that he wouldn't have to keep looking over his shoulder for ranged attacks, because he didn't know how he was going to keep dodging. He was going to get unlucky at some point and get hit if this got drawn out.
Back near Eli, Topaz set up in a defensive stance and prepared to protect the injured as best he could.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The bleeding was slowed by the cloth, though it would not be long until it soaked through as he continued bleeding, though not nearly as bad as before. His Right arm was pretty much completely destroyed, something they would most likely need to take to a hospital. When he heard the butler comment, he let out a raspy sigh "I will stab you myself, I am not a butler!" Though it was still quiet. Eli tried to stand up, falling to his knees. He pulled out his a knife, holding it in two ribbons as his arms were either busy or injured. "What are we looking at? How do we get out?"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino looked up at Aspen and smiled, since she couldn't say thank you, she was too nervous. She checked her Pokemon, Wuru seemed to be asleep, which was odd, and Iggy was looking back up at her partner. The bug girl looked around to see the status of everyone, Luna was hurt, Eli was hurt and the others seemed to be doing fine. Although she couldn't see Avery and Maker, but she would worry about them after she checks the rest of her guild. But, as soon as she stood up and placed Wuru on her back, they were attacked again. Ino reached for her violin, but she had left it behind in her room. Her best spells were with her violin, but she would have to rely on her voice for the time being.

"I'll increase everyone's speed!" She called out to her group. Iggy took her spot on Ino's shoulder and they both began to sing.

"
The winner takes all
It's the thrill of one more kill
The last one to fall
Will never sacrifice their will
Don't ever look back
On the wind closing in
The only attack
Were their wings on the wind
Oh the daydream begins
And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah
And it's ours for the taking
It's ours for the fight
In the sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah
And the world is last to fall
"

Iggy followed along, humming swiftly along with Ino's voice, increasing the effect of their spell.

"Ugh fine!" Maker yelled as she grabbed on to Avery's wrist, took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, as if she was going underwater. "Just hurry up!"
Just above her head a ninja leaped, ready to slice down on the two girls, when Zhask smashed a shadow ball against his abdomen and sent him flying. Maker was too busy holding her breath to notice anything as the ghost type fought alongside the others to make sure they would lose track of Maker.

Avery slowed down and entered sneak mode. "We're sneaking to make it less likely they find signs of us," she whispered as she quickly snuck away from the battle. She didn't glance back. That might make her be risky and go back. No, the princess was top priority. After all, if the princess died, she died. She couldn't afford that. No, she had to keep going with Maker, hopefully away from all the enemies.

Surprised as to how quickly Eli was to try and stand up, Yozu urged him to stay slow and not rush anything. ¨Look, your in a pretty bad situation here so lets not try to make it any worse, yeah? Alright, listen. I am going to get you out of here, a safe area where we can attempt to set up a camp or a clearing and treat you injuries a bit better.¨ Yozu spoke quietly and calmly to Eli while noticing that he was gripping a knife with his ribbons. He glanced at his patients face with a clear pain. ¨Please do not try to argue with me, I am only doing what is best for you. But if you must know...there are ninjas attacking us. Not sure how many.¨ Yozu stated worried that it might lower their hope.

A stray arrow came close to Eli, one that might of hit him in the back again, but Rouge zapped it a high powered volt. Rouge would be the personal defense for Eli, hovering above him. Yozu wrapped his arms around Eli´s torso and helped him stand to his feet. Yozu proceeded to slowly walk backwards from the fight as he intended that Eli use him and support for himself. ¨Lets try to get as much distance between us. Come on, I´ll go as slow as you need to.¨ The no longer cloak figure said slowly, waiting for a response.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli let himself be picked up, indeed using Yozu to gain support, wrapping his spare ribbons around his peri medic as well, seemingly getting the fact that he would not be any help in a fight. “Do- Do you think they’ll be alright?” He managed to get out, worried about all of his friends. His vision began to dance as he walked, pain filling his right arm as it bumped up and down.

As much as Angel hated the idea of Maker leaving her side she didn’t have much choice. A quick assessment of her surroundings she knew what she wanted to do. The arrows had stopped and the assailants were now rushing their position. “Amphy, mana potion please.” Angel backed up a few steps towards Amphy and Flash. The pink Ampharos quickly took out a round glass bottle roughly the size of an orange filled with a glowing light blue liquid, sealed with a cork covered by wax. Angel took the potion and pulled off a hanging tab that broke the wax seal and removed the cork and proceeded to chug its contents at an alarming rate.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Agnes was already fighting the ninjas, she shot at them as they neared aiming for their eyes and knees, and blinding several of them causing them to collapse and tumble onto the ground. “Damn it.” Agnes cursed as she continued firing, her aim was not an issue, and it was making ammo that would be lethal per shot. She could feel that she was already charging the gun’s mana crystal core to its maximum and the bullets were only strong concussive shots. “Can these things actually kill someone?” Agnes asked.

Finishing the potion and throwing the empty bottle aside Angel flicked her hands and her pistols slipped into her hands. “Probably not, try bashing them to death with it. I am not going to give you a gun that can go lethal right after you tried to kill Maker. So either support me, or go make sure Maker is safe….” Angel said as she walked forward towards the charging ninjas with her head down and hand behind her back. Her long white hair was obscuring her face, blowing gently in the slight breeze.

Agnes grumbled and turned around, “Come on Flash, let’s get to the others.” Amphy nodded and followed running a head of Agnes as Agnes walked backwards, guns out and hot. Each shot was not taking much mana but they were weak and could only stun.

Angel was smiling as the ninjas neared. The pistol in her right hand was glowing a neon red, and left was a neon green. “I offer these souls as tribute to the Dark Queen. May she grant me the majesty of her gaze….” Angel stepped to right as the first ninja leapt at her. She stepped just enough to the side to turn slightly to face her attacker, bring her left arm out from behind, she shot the gun upward into the ninja’s heart and an immediate second shot into its stomach. Her movements were unnaturally quick, made even faster by Ino’s song. The ninja flew past her and landed on the ground and rolled, already dead. The skin and cloth on his torso was glowing green around the bullet holes like cracked glass. The Leviathan’s Cross above her forehead exploded with renewed light as several more ninjas converged on her location. Turning around in a circle she quickly popped off a series of double shots from the right pistol, each bullet only appeared as a line of red exiting the barrel for less than fractions of a second.

The three ninjas that she fired at fell dead, with a combination of a shot though the head and heart, head and stomach, or chest and stomach. And the same glowing cracked glass pattern was around each wound, this time glowing blood red.

Amphy stood her ground as a large amount of electricity began surging across her body and her entire body eventually began to glow a bright yellow as she unleashed a huge Discharge zapping and paralyzing a few ninjas nearby. The ground beneath her began to shake and she leapt out of the way just in time as a large earth spike erupted from below her. Amphy roared in anger as she unleased a devastating Thunderbolt at the earth user, but the attack was blocked as the ninja erected a dirt wall.

BAM! BAM!

The earth ninja’s wall suddenly collapsed as the ninja fell though it a glowing red bullet hole on the back of its head and a green one on its back where its heart would have been.

Agnes looked towards where Angel was and smirked slightly. It was just as she had remembered but even better now.

Angel was now being attacked by quite a large number of the ninjas, having drawn their attention to her as she was causing a huge problem for them. Those engaged in melee combat with her were missing most of their attacks. The attacks that did hit were deliberate and had their impact reduced as Angel would move with the motion of the strike and seamlessly use the same momentum to acquire a new target with either of her guns or to finish a previous target that she had injured. Every time either of her guns fired they served a purpose, to cripple and have a second shot to finish the target off within a few seconds, to simply kill a target outright, or to reposition herself using the recoil.

Despite being swarmed Angel was in constant motion repositioning, twisting around, flipping, turning, and spinning around at high speeds, the flashes of red and green light made for a rather spectacular light show. Angle out ranged most of the ninja’s elemental attacks, and often shot those dead as a priority target before they could finish their spell. The Leviathan’s Cross helping her see the surge in magic in their bodies when they try to use magic. The spells that manage to get off, Angel dodged with the perfect angle missing her by inches as she would counter, often with a lethal shot or a 2-shot combo that still resulted in death.

As Flash ran he eventually ran by Yozu and Eli slowly moving. He stopped running and backed up to them awkwardly searching through his bag. He eventually took out a roll of bandages and gauze and offered it to the two.

“Angel, we’re pulling back, let them chase us!” Agnes was basically running backwards now with her arms out shooting at anything the best she can mainly aiming for eyes, knees, or groins. She managed to drop several ninjas but still missing quite a few.

With a final series of shots Angel disengaged and took off running. Her guns changed color from Red to violet and green to yellow. “Woah…” Angel suddenly leaned back like she was playing limbo as a sword flew over her inches away from her face. While still leaning back as she ran by the attacker she fired her left weapon and a shotgun blast of yellow light shredded the ninja’s torso to the bone.

Blam!

Angel was suddenly knocked off her feet from a pillar of dirt that shot out of the ground and hit the side of her thigh. As she flew through the air, a perfect ball of yellow and blue electricity surrounded by wisps of electricity shot past her.

The explosion from the Zap Cannon behind Angel propelled further and she landed hard in the grass rolling several times before she stopped. Amphy was chasing after her.

“Thanks….” Angel said as Amphy helped her back onto her feet. Her thigh was severely sore and bruised from where she was hit. The Zap Cannon explosion was enough to disorient her attackers enough for them to get away.

“Well, that doesn’t look good.” Agnes remarked seeing the wound on Angel’s leg as Agnes made her way to meet Angel half way.

“Yea, it’s not as bad as it looks.” Angel took another mana potion from Amphy and began to drink it, “There’s a lot of them… this kind of fight would be right up Ada’s alley. but it seems like they're not coming this way any more” Angel laughed and finished the potion. “Here, take these for now.” Angel offered Agnes her right pistol.

“Umm… ok?” Agnes took the glowing weapon.

Angel took out the left gun and handed it to Agnes as well, “These are a pair of pistols called, Mercy and Malice. When you charge one pistol with mana the other will be charge with the exact opposite polarity with no cost of extra mana. Efficient right? You essentially have two guns that use the mana a single gun. The polarities of the guns are interchangeable but make sure you keep track which is which.”

“Huh?” Agnes tried to understand the crash course. She charged the right gun with her own mana causing it to glow a red orange color, and the left gun began to glow with a blueish green glow on its own. “You want these?” Agnes offered the stun pistols that she had holstered.

Angel shook her head, “No, I still have this.” Angel pulled out the revolver from behind her, and the weapon began to glow vibrant baby blue. Amphy was performing first aid on Angel’s leg with her own first aid supplies from her bag. “It seems like they’ve redirected their attention elsewhere, we need to get back to Maker.”

As Agnes held the weapons in her hands, they felt familiar to her, so fitting, and comfortable. The inverted pentagram on her forehead ignited as she began to fire through the smoke, the symbol allowing her to see though the smoke and darkness with ease. Her Sharpshooter training made her much more accurate with the weapons at a longer range than Angel. The shots from the right pistol were hitting their targets and piercing perfectly though their skulls, while the shots from the left seemed to cause a small explosion upon impact. The three of them moved together, Angel was leading the way with Amphy, and Agnes was covering the flank headed towards Avery and Maker, the Leviathan’s Cross showing her where they had gone.

Agnes kept firing into the settling smoke and she eventually figured out what the guns were doing. The right pistol with unmodified mana fired piercing rounds, so the left was firing powerful concussive high impact shots. Well this is going to take some getting used to….

Last edited:
Sable was not thinking clearly as he inhaled the dust that was around. It seemed to have fallen while he was running towards the group of ninjas. For one thing, it was a bad idea for a vampire to feel that level of endorphins in his system. So as he set his eyes on the ninjas that were around him, with a gleam in his eye, Sable opened his mouth and sent out a long and ear splitting scream. Which caused the ninjas to hold their ears as they started to hurt. Whipping around, Sable grabbed one of the ninja's arm as they tried to stab a knife into the back of the vampire, but that did not work as he pulled the man into him and quickly bit into the side of the dudes neck. Which caused the man to fall to the ground in a lifeless heap.

Grace was startled as the ninjas came at her. Though it seemed that they were not trying to harm her, as Vivi was still making the fairy look like the vanished princess. It did not help that she was grabbed by them, and as she was not a fighter, Grace was pulled towards the woods. It seemed that they was the cover of the forest to do what they had planned for the princess.

Maker's cheeks were blushing red as she tried her best to move quickly with Avery, but her lungs gave out and she let out a loud gasp for air. "I can't take it anymore!" She shook herself loose from Avery. "Can we just run without your shadowy powers?" She looked ahead towards the direction they were heading. "Besides those guys might try to kills us also." She pointed ahead.

A young man, about twenty five years old, wearing a full bronze body armor, a helmet that showed his face with long red hair sticking out, was running towards Avery and Maker, with a long spear in his arms. Next to him, was a bigger man, about the size of the rare bread, small giant, he was thick in muscles, had long white beard and mustache, along with long white hair. His skin was of a pale gray, he wore no shirt or shoes, but black puffy pants. He had two giant shields, one on each arm, he had an angry expression and his eyes were of a bright orange color, seemed to be filled with rage. Last of all, next to the big man, a handsome young man, with white long hair and a very light looking blue armor, ran along, he had a more serious face and a long thing sword on his side.

"In the name of the White Dragon, we will defend you!" The man with the spear called out as he ran past Avery and Maker and charged into battle against the ninjas. The big man with the shields stopped behind them and held one of his shields up, while looking back at Avery and Maker. "Stay under my shield." He said with a strong deep voice. The blue armored man didn't say anything as he ran past the two girls and into battle. The shielded man pointed at the forest. "Keep going that way, my name is Baxia. We are here to keep you safe."

A small giggle was hear around the ninjas that had taken Grace. Followed by a "Really? We can't surprise people if you keep giggling!"
The ninjas stopped as one received a bronze knife to the shoulder. The ninjas quickly took a fight stance around Grace, but they all began to get shot by the same kind of knifes in different parts of their limbs. Then, a shadow, that seemed to have a tail, dropped down, grabbed Grace and leapt into the trees. "Now!" The voice from before shouted. Then from the darkness of the forest, a crescent moon began to glow, it seemed a small girl was sitting on it. From the moon, thousands of small shooting stars began to fire towards the ninjas, destroying them in seconds.
Grace was gently placed down on the ground as the moonlight finally showed her savior. It was a girl, with short brown hair, Meowth ears and a golden coin on he forehead. She had blue eyes and catlike eyes. She was wearing a traditional Chinese outfit, sleeveless, half blue and half of a bronze color, she had a Meowth tail and brown boots along with blue short shorts. She had what seemed to be two objects, one on each wrist, that fired the knifes from before. "Hi! I'm Wanwan, are you the princess we were told to save?"
From behind grace the crescent moon came into the light. There was a small girl sitting on a half moon like a swing, she had a small female Nidoran on her arms. She was wearing a long white dress to her knees, it had blue long loose sleeves and she had black flats on her feet. She seemed to have really long black hair, but it was nicely made into a bundle with a beautiful bronze hair pin in the shape of a dragon. "Did you see me defeat them? They didn't stand a chance!" She called out as she floated around Grace.

The warriors from before, the one with the armor and the one in blue, fought their way through the ninjas, until they reached Eli. "I am Zhilong! Warrior of the white dragon, let me take you to safety!" He told the two in front of him.
The other warrior reached Aspen, running alongside him. "I am Ling, I am here to help." He said as he charged ahead into the ninjas, moving swiftly between them and slashing them quickly with his thin sword.

¨Yeah, I think they´ll be fine. They are probably skilled, but it´s not like I know that.¨ Yozu reassured Eli as he warily noted his ribbons wrapping around his upper body. Yozu occasionally looked behind them to see if anything notable was occurring as they two gained distance. Strange enough, a Ampharous came around and offered the man some gauze and bandages. His memory went back in time and realized that this was one of the demons Pokemon. While he was not trusted of these people, Yozu needed anything he could get his hands on right now and graciously accepted. ¨Okay, I am going to lay you down nice any easy....¨ Yozu told Eli calmly as he did exactly that. They were about 100 or 200 yards away from the fight by now and had decided that this was far enough so that the others could see them once they were done.

As far as the procedure went, it was mainly replacing the wounds that were covered in cloth and instead fitting them with the gauze and bandages to the best of his ability. But as usual, he ran into a problem. Eli´s right arm was hit a problematic amount of times. While Yozu did not have any boards to create a proper splint, he would have to improvise using the bandages. Tying some ends together he had make a decent splint.

At this point some of Yozu´s mana was back and used it to create a strong temporary current to get Eli back on his feet. He stated again to use him as support. Yozu watched as the demons tore through a hoard of ninjas and some randoms showing up last minute to save the princess. Yozu was still confused as to the sudden reveal that she was the princess as Yozu thought she would be.

¨I think the fight is over, so are you ready to walk?¨ Yozu asked Eli.

“‘In the name of the White Dragon?’ Wow that sounded super tacky.” Agnes chuckled as she watched them in action.

Angel watched with a frown in silence as the three of them made their way to group of new arrival once the battle was over.

“So since these guys are here, can we go? These guys seem like they’re capable enough to protect Maker.” Agnes shrugged offering Angel her pistols back.

Angel grumbled under her breath and holstered the revolver and took back her pistols and with a quick motion they had vanished from her hands back to their concealed spots. “No… not yet, I know these people… I mean I’ve heard of the White Dragons, they are technically ‘allies’ but I’m not convinced.” Angel narrowed her eyes and frowned at the new people. “We were just mass teleported to an unknown location, ambushed by a small platoon, then get conveniently saved by these allies that just happen to be here… stay on guard, Agnes I don’t trust this, but for the moment, we may not have a choice.”

“You do have a point, this all seems suspect….” Agnes agreed inspecting Flash for injuries and only found some minor cuts.

As their group made it back towards Maker and Grace, Angel made her way up to Baxia, “So how did you guys know we were here? And where are we?”

"What were you doing? Holding your breath? You're just following me, not the one keeping the shadows up." Avery then saw the 'helpers'. She didn't trust them. At all. Though, this was mostly due to her being a Toru agent. Most people would trust those who helped them, she assumed. So Avery grabbed Maker's hand and ran. She kept running in the direction they were going. I have to keep this girl alive. Even if she is a huge pain, Avery thought to herself as she flew through the forest at this point.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down at Angel, having problems focusing his vision, hearing Yozu tell him to lay down, he decided to allow himself to be later down. “Not like I could stop him.” He chuckled to himself. He sucked in his breath as his bandages were reapplied, having the wounds jostled around enough to cause pain. When he was finally on his feet, at from everything he could gather, in safety, he looked at Yozu, who had just asked him a question, though he had not been paying attention, taking a breath, he gave an awe inspiring response. “Hmm?”

Yozu sighed. “Come on, lets go. They might be waiting on us.” Yozu said calmly as they started walking towards the group. The man accidentally raked his hand through the colored black hair and stained it with blood. Oops. He would have to fix that later on.

Eventually the two of them along with Rouge piloting the drone encountered the group again after a few minutes of slow travel. “Mister, I would tell you to lay down and rest but I think we’re gonna be on the move pretty soon. Also you need to take your mind off the pain. So, is there anyone you should report to at all? Like that Ino lady or something?” Yozu asked curiously.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at him and nodded, leaning on Yozu as they walked back to the clearing. As his helper asked him the question, Eli gave it a bit of thought, taking a few seconds to respond "If- if I could talk with her..." He took a deep, shaky breath "...that should help I feel" He took in the clearing, going over it a few times before he could find Ino. Pointing at his friend, he spoke again "Right over there sir"

Aspen dodged another fire blast and barely evaded running into a spike of rock that one of the ninjas chasing him threw up to block his path. Luckily it didn't seem like any more ninjas than the ones he had originally seen were following him, presumably due to the efforts of the others. He was still having trouble, though, even with the agility boost. While he was slowly gaining, he couldn’t keep running forever, and he couldn’t exactly stop and fight them either. He thought he could take on one or two, maybe even three, and four at his absolute best. But ten? A dozen? However many there were, there were too many. So between fight and flight, it seemed that flight was his only option. Maybe he could circle back to the others, but he didn’t know how safe that was.
He was still trying to find a way out when someone appeared beside him. Aspen panicked, and rolled to the side. But before he could really find out who they were or what they were up to, they said their name was... Lin? Ling? Something like that, anyways, and then ran back towards the group of Ninjas that were still in pursuit. Since the person was (apparently) helping him, Aspen turned around and went back in to help. He immediately had to dodge another bolt of fire, but he was able to weave in and get into the melee alongside the new backup. Once the fight was over, Aspen had a pretty painful cut on his arm and several other smaller wounds, and a burn. He would probably get some bruises later, too, but all the ninjas had been cut down. Mostly due to his backup, really, since he and the ninja were fairly evenly matched when it came to dodging and parrying, and they had weapons that he had to watch out for. Luckily his wind element had allowed him to pull off some surprising acrobatics to get the ninjas he was fighting off their guard.
Aspen glanced at the person who had come to his aid, he offered a brief thanks and then hustled back to his companions. Hopefully nobody besides Eli had gotten badly hurt.

Baxia lowered his shield as he watched the ninjas began to evacuate. However, he still had a serious expression on his face. He took in a deep breath and looked down at Angel. "We allies, sent by the white dragon. We wore told that the princess was among you all." He turned towards the woods where Avery had taken Maker. "This Taiyo, the land of the sun." He looked back towards Angel. "We were informed by one of our infiltrators in the Black Dragon's army that they were attempting to kidnap the princess of Kelan to try and plunge the world into war. Fortunately, that informer provided the information and interrupted the teleportation spell that was used, otherwise you would all be dead. The White Dragon is a great man filled with wisdom, who was able to give us the location of where you appeared by sensing the strong burst of magic." He looked up at the battle field, to make sure there weren't more enemies and continued to talk. "You should gather your people and prepare to move, we need to get to a safe location. Once the Black Dragon hears we are with the princess, he will send more of his men." He turned around and began walking over to the forest.

Maker cried out as she felt pain on her side for running too much. "Stop!" She called out as she made herself heavy so they could slow down. "Nobody is chasing us!" She whined loudly. "Do you even know where your going?!"

Ling stopped attacking when he saw the enemies beginning to retreat. He carefully placed his sword on his side as she began walking towards Baxia, joined by Zilong along the way. The two didn't talk to each other, however Zilong seemed more proud and confident while Ling had no expression whatsoever. Zilong stopped to help Eli out, offering his shoulder. "We can get you some help if you want." Ling however, just continued on his way, he glanced at Aspen, nodded and then kept walking.

A wordless scream left Grace's lips as the ninjas all fell on right after the other. She was sure that she would be the next to fall to this monstrous attack. Though throwing her hands up into the air, the death blow never came for her. It only dawned on her that she was as least ok, when the meowth like girl spoke. It seemed that they were there to protect the princess. Well she did not want what happened to the ninjas to happen to her, so as the girl said she was there to save the princess, Grace hoped that she would be kind to her as well. "I am not sure what princess you are talking about. I am but a humble girl who grew up with her two fathers in the forest. I am not entirely sure how I ended up here in the first place. I was just attacked by these people as I was trying to get to my pokemon. Speaking of which have you seen an Espeon and Sawblu around here?"

Sable had just taken out the last of the ninjas that were surrounding him. It seemed that the angel dust had some side effects on the vamp. While not only defeating the clan of ninjas, he had actually saved a lot of feeding later on, which would be good as he did not know when they would find the time to get food for him, and he did not like to feed on his friends and guild mates at all. Coming out of the forest, Sable was presentable, and was coming down from the effects that he was under. It seemed that all the bloos he had absorbed, caused the drug to go through his system as if it was not there. Going up to Angel, Sable punched the demon, as he heard the shot come from her gun. "Do you seriously think that shooting that sort of drug into a place where it could cause a lot of damage to the group around you, was a very good idea? You say you want to protect the princess, yet you do something like that? How are we supposed to believe that!" Sable was angry, and the red eyes that are hidden under his normally kind and pink colored ones, were a light with fiery bruning of hatred for the demon and what seemed to be her sister. "For your sake, you better hope that the Princess did not get a wiff of that when she fled away." With that last parting word, Sable walked around the demon and took to the forest where Maker and Avery had gone. He had hoped to find the two before anyone who wished to do them harm did.

Angel nodded, “I agree, we’ve got to move, sitting out here puts us at a disadvantage. I’m Angel Cho'ehatua from the Pasture and this is my sister Agnes.” Angel introduced briefly. Still weary, but it would be unwise at the current time to start anything confrontational the White Dragon’s share their same goals. Angel turned to see Sable approaching her, slightly perplexed, but before she could say anything, Sable threw a punch at, there wasn’t much she could do in response, but simply move with the motion of the punch to lessen the impact. It still left a red mark and stung a bit but was much less than what it could have been, a future matriarch has to keep her image.

Agnes stared at Sable wide-eyed as he gave his spiel to Angel who merely listened with a look of amusement. “Not going to shoot him in the back?” Agnes asked as he walked off afterwards.

Angel tilted her head slightly, “No, his concerns are genuine, but come from a place of ignorance and misassumptions….” Angel then began to follow Baxia to help him find the princess in the forest.

“What do you mean?” Agnes asked catching up to Angel, Amphy and Flash following by their sides.

“He assumes I care about the others or even the well-being of Maker.”

“Well isn’t that the job of the Cho'ehatua?”

“The job of the Cho'ehatua is to protect the lives of the Towers family, what they do with their lives on their own is not our concern as long as their lives are protected from external harm.”

“So… as long as her life is not in danger from external sources we’re fine?” Agnes raised eyebrow, this was news to her.

Angel nodded, “Her social status, her political position, the crown, that all means nothing to me, only her life. So if she gets addicted to the Dust, I could care less, at that point her usage of it would be her own doing and that is out of our protection since it’s self-inflicted. The Tower’s legacy hasn’t always been clean you know? There have been some bad and nasty seeds in the ancestry, but who can blame them for a family that’s been in power for so long…..”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino calmed down as she ended her song and watched the ninjas go away. She grabbed on to Iggy and hugged her tightly while Wuru was well stuck to her back. She took a deep breath and looked around, it seemed Grace was missing, Sable punched one of the demons, who Ino needed to talk to, Aspen seemed to be okay, Avery and Maker were also missing and there were some new arrivals, but they seemed nice. Ino's inspection was cut short when she saw Eli and Geldwich. She quickly ran, which wasn't as fast due to her short legs, towards the two men.

"Eli! Why are you up? You're wounded. Sit down and we will get you some help." She placed her hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to sit down. The girl looked around and saw Baxia walking away. "Excuse me!" She called out. "Could you help us with my friend? He is really injured and can't walk!" She looked around the field again. "Has anyone seen Luna?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at the man nodding unsteadily as he spoke, unsteadily switching shoulders, thanking Yuzo as he did so, as not to be rude. Ino ran up and said something. Eli looked down at her, slowly shacking his head “I know, they...” he took at deep breath “...they should take me somewhere to get better, ah, better.” He chuckled. He exhaled shakily “Ino, would you walk with me, I need my best friend with me.” He coughed hard “Ino, I’m...” he paused “...kinda scared, do you think I’ll be alright?”

Taikon was surprised as he saw how everyone began to disappear one by one, Zorua huddled close to him out of clear worry and Taikon couldn't help but give her a hug in comfort. "It's okay, pal." Taikon said as he began to see himself and Zorua disappear from the room and they closed their eyes, but what they felt wasn't the cold embrace of death, but rather a nice cool breeze and the smell of... fresh air? Zorua let out a bark and Taikon opened his eyes, immediately comforted to know that he and Corvisquire were okay, he tried to give Corvisquire a little signal on his phone, but there wasn't a reply, which worried Taikon just a bit, but he showed a smile as he saw everyone else around... especially Maker. "Perhaps I can get away with killing her here." He thought to himself while he gave a few nods to everyone who made their assumptions as to how they got here in the first place or what the potential killer's plan was.

His thoughts changed when he realized that the sky darkened when a storm of arrows headed directly for the group. "Arrows eh... oh boy..." He thought to himself and gave Zorua a nod, Zorua immediately burrowed in to one of Taikon's pockets while Taikon unsheathed his tanto and held it backwards. While everyone used their own methods when it came to blocking or dodging the arrows, Taikon focused more on the latter and executed a series of dashes and flips, clearly this moment displayed his skills to be like that of a ninja and slashed at a few arrows that came a little too close to him. Zorua let out a growl and looked past the trees, which was when Taikon noticed the presence of ninjas close in on them and begin to attack, Taikon immediately dashed at a few ninjas who attempted to go for Maker's group to thin her number of attackers a bit, three ninjas caught his attention and tried to fight back. Zorua moved on to Taikon's shoulder and fired a Shadow Ball at one ninja, when the latter deflected it with his katana, Taikon reached in to his pocket and threw a throwing knife directly at the heart. The second one with a pair of hook swords attempted to avenge their comrade with a reckless charge, Taikon dodged many of the attacks and blocked what he couldn't and countered with a sweep kick, before he could finish them off, the last ninja slashed at him with his katana, Taikon leaped back and threw a few throwing knives, Zorua fired a Shadow Ball at Taikon's feet to hide Taikon in the dust cloud. While Taikon was inside, he quickly used his Shadow ability to sink in to the shadow beneath himself and emerge behind one of the ninjas for a direct stab through the back, while the second ninja was in a state of shock, Zorua jumped on to their face and blinded them, Taikon used this chance to throw a throwing knife at their chest and immobilize them, Zorua jumped back on to Taikon's shoulder while the latter quickly executed the last one and went to move on to his next target... that wasn't Maker.

Taikon turned his head when he noticed some reinforcements from the "White Dragon" came to assist them, something he found bittersweet; while it was nice to have some backup, he was annoyed that not only were there more people around stopping him from a clean kill on the princess, but because he won't be able to enjoy killing the ninjas as much when they were here. As the ninjas finally retreated, he put his tanto back in his sheathe and turned to see everyone interact with one another, he decided to walk up to an injured Eli and show a look of concern. "Wow... that looks bad, I'm sorry, I wish I was able to help out, but I guess the arrows were too overwhelming for me." Taikon said with his best innocent and regretful look.

Avery sighed. "We were told to keep going this way. Also, I'm running because I want us to get out of this area as soon as we can. It feels unprotected around here." She narrowed her eyes, feeling unsafe without the shadows covering her steps
However, the princess, in her personal opinion, was extremely stupid, and she was pretty sure the princess held her breath the entire time. So while she wished she could enter the comfort of the shadows, Avery couldn't she was stuck.

Kira had no idea what to do. When she first got up, she scrambled away, gulping. She was pretty sure she didn't want to be part of this guild anymore. For a lower class guild, this was something huge. She wasn't used to stuff like that. At all. Like a coward, she watched the battle play out. Then she saw the new people who assisted the guild she wanted to join. White Dragon? She swore she heard that before. She thought for a second then came to the realization. "That's a tale that Nora the Great brought back!" she shouted in realization. Blushing at her outburst, she hoped that the others didn't hear her. Though, she was pretty sure they did.

Luna heard another girl's outburst, and walked over, as she told her birds to calm down, and get certain herbs that would heal the wound. Anytime a ninja wandered into the area, they'd get a Rock Slide to the head, Horace took out twenty that way and Scout burned six more, as she showed up with the herbs, most were showing up one or two at a time. Luna worked with the herbs, applying them on her wound, which slowly started closing her wound. She arrived at the source of the outburst, albeit slowly.