• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

Aspen's morning routine went mostly the same as it had on the morning they were attacked in the bus. Stretches, a run, and coming back to get some breakfast. He decided that this morning, he would just make a big batch of scrambled eggs and if nobody showed, he could just eat them. Or if they did, he could always give them part of the batch. Or all of it. He was resigned to the usual pull that the smells of cooking food held over people. This morning Topaz was helping him, giving the eggs a last whipping with some milk mixed in to help the fluff levels. Aspen was busy with onions, broccoli and some little chunks of ham, which he was flipping around the pan in order to get them cooked evenly before pouring in the eggs. Once Topaz was done whipping, Aspen took a seat while his parter poured it in. He needed to let them start cooking for a minute or so, so he had decided to sit down instead of just stand there. He kept part of his mind on the door, expecting someone to come in any second.

Yozu woke up after a hard night of sleep in his close to bare apartment. He yawned and sat up on his old mattress, and stretched out his arms. Today was the day that he would join the Galactic Stars. He was sure that she was either in that was or the other one that was in the same building.

He put on some jeans and a black short sleeve shirt and walked into his bathroom. His bathroom was surrounded with different things. Hairs dye and contact lenses were the things that showed up the most. Yozu washed his face and then looked at himself in the mirror above the sink. “Yeah, this isn’t going to work out,” he said sighing. He glanced at the bottles of hair dye, and then at the contact lenses.

About an hour later he had his disguise. He had dyed his hair black, letting it swing over his right eye as it naturally did. Green contact lenses matched well with the hair. He wore a black cloak inside of his normal white one. Yozu stares at himself for awhile before stating that this was by far one of his favorite disguises.

Yozu walked down the street where the guilds were. He had never been interested in joining before, but now...well... he was implied to. He shook his head. He had his disguise. He had a different personality. There it was. The guild house. Yozu breathed in, and the exhaled. From now on he was Geldwich. No more Yozu. He opened the door.
“Uh..h-hello? I was interested in joining a guild...if that’s okay with you...”, Geldwich said nervously.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino woke up still looking sad. Since she lost her piece of wing, she had lost her artistic inspiration. Although she had went to the mission and it had been a great success, when she got home and saw her wing, her heart sank. She felt it had been unfair that someone who just wanted to help people had been attacked and hurt that way. She couldn't even fly anymore because she still hadn't managed to gain the proper balance and that just made her feel awful. Her wings were dark blue at the top and shaded into gray at the bottom. She and Iggy walked out of Ino's room with a sad look while Wuru had gained three kilos and just tagged to Ino's back like a backpack. The Vivillon girl was heading to the kitchen when she noticed someone enter the guild house. She slowly approached them and managed to smile politely.

"Hello there, welcome to the guild house of Galactic Stars and Mistral. My name is Ino, the Galactic Stars leader. How can I help you?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had fully enjoyed his time helping the orphanage, giving them gifts and telling them stories. Over the next few days, he did his best to help Ino with her flight, though he did not have much knowledge, he did his best, cheering her on, and helping her up when she fell. He felt like he had told that new girl, Zahst, that he was not a butler over a thousand time, maybe not even exaggerating, since his count was up to 679, and he did not even count the first two days.

Eli rolled out of bed, taking his shower, going over his hair and ribbons carefully with his shampoo. Walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen in his red suit. He fetched himself an apple and a glass of milk, walking over to Aspen, he asked him a cheerful question "How did you sleep last night?"

Aspen was just about to get up and return to the eggs when Eli walked into the room. The monk nodded a greeting as usual, and began lifting the edges of the egg and tilting the pan to thicken it. He was just putting it back down when Eli asked his question.
“I slept fine. Thanks for asking, Eli. How about you?”
During this time, Topaz had found a juice box and drank most of it. Now there were the sounds of the dregs being sucked through the little plastic straw. When Aspen cast a glance at him, Topaz stopped and pulled the straw out and drank the last little bit through the hole.

Taikon was fast asleep in his bed, it wasn't the same or as comfy as his bed back at the Death Merchants hotel, but it was more that sufficient if it helped him sleep like a baby. He felt light licking on his face along with the occasional poke on his cheek, his eyes slowly opened to see his Zorua poke him to try and wake him up and immediately nuzzled him when he did. "Morning, buddy. Sleep well?" He asked before he quickly checked his phone to check on Corvisquire who seemed to be in the middle of a 'bread theft', the bird Pokemon managed to grab some bread and fly away while he heard the angry babbling of the bakery's owner. "That damn Corvisquire, comin' in and stealin' me bread, why I oughta-!" Taikon quickly hung up while he tried to hold back a laugh, Corvisquire's thefts were always amusing to watch.

Taikon immediately went to change in to his clothes and stretched before he let Zorua hitch a ride in his hood. "What do you say we get some breakfast, huh? These bodies of ours can't work on empty stomachs!" He said in the middle of walking out and opening the door while Zorua nodded in agreement.

Geldwich looked up to Ino, and staggered back, surprised by the suddenness of the guild leader’s appearance. “Oh...h-hello. I was interested in um...joining a guild, if that’s okay with you...preferably the Galactic Stars. Or Mistral. I don’t have a preference,” Geldwich stammered nervously, looking up and Ino and down at the floor several times while speaking.

Right off the bat, Yozu noticed several things about this woman. First was that she looked upset. Yozu knew why as well. He had the footage. It was a nasty hit that she took. Knowing from that kind of hit, she would be limited to her feet for a while. The sadness showed in her eyes even though her face was trying to hide it. Pitiful.

¨I uh, was there to see your fight against that guy with the big sword. Your guild houses performance and intentions....are really inspiring. A-and I want to make sure that no one else...gets hurt. And I am very sorry about your loss o-of transportation...¨, Geldwich stated bowing politely.
******************************************************************************************
I know shes here Ino. No one can hide her from me. Shes trapped here or else she dies...heh heh heh heh......no options to run little PRINCESS....

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino placed her right index finger on her chin as she listened to Yozu. She was trying to figure out how someone knew so much about her, it was a little uncomfortable but maybe he was just studied in her species. She squinted her eyes suspiciously before smiling and waving her hand for him to go in.

"We're always glad to have more people. Come on in." She opened the door and waited for the man to enter. "It's weird, but we never have new people and suddenly in the last week or so they are swarming in. Which is good since you won't feel like the new guy." She closed the door once he had entered. "Breakfast? It's early and we're just about to eat."

Agnes stirred in her sleep and eventually slowly woke up, a column of light peered between the curtains shining on her face. Completely groggy and disoriented, her body still felt heavy and sore, her chest and torso felt tight and bound. She lifted her covers slightly to find her chest wrapped in bandages and the rest of her stripped nude. She lied back down and sighed, rubbing her eyes and slowly looked around the room. She saw that the television was on, and looking across from her Flash was laying on the bed watching his cartoons, his arms and feet neatly tucked so he simply resembled an oval with a head sticking out. Aside from Flash the room was empty, Agnes’s mind was rather empty, no thoughts, no opinions, nothing. Agnes slowly pulled herself up into a sitting position and looked around more clearly. Although she didn’t really know where she was, how she got to where she is, and how much time had passed, she did know that she needed to use the bathroom very badly, the pain on her forehead was gone, and she was starving.

Her stirrings eventually caught Flash’s attention and he immediately got up and hopped onto Agnes’s bed hugging her and inspecting her before he backed down and stared at her. “Don’t worry Flash, I’m fine.” She slowly stood up with Flash’s help and she made her way to the bathroom. Although her body had mostly recovered she still felt stiff and sore. She took a long shower, just letting the water wash over her as she tried to recollect her thoughts, flashes of what happened days ago played back in her head. Eventually she got out of the shower and exited the bathroom just wrapped in a towel and she sat down next to Flash, he had immersed himself in his cartoons again and she joined him.

A half hour later. The door to the room unlocked and Angel and Amphy returned. Flash got up and greeted them promptly while Agnes simply stared. “Ah, you’re finally awake, it’s about time. If you didn’t get up today I was going to get worried.” Angel spoke as she closed the door behind her, Amphy was carrying two brown paper bags which she brought to Agnes, the contents being a huge variety of food. Angel was carrying two small flat square cases which she placed on the table near the center of the room.

Agnes didn’t hesitate to start devouring the food brought to her. Angel smiled slightly at her before washing her hands in the bathroom and taking a seat in a chair and watched Agnes devour the food. Angel calmly waited until Agnes began slowing down on the food before she started speaking. “I don’t know what made you want to become a mercenary, but it will be something that you will not be doing from now on, your life with the Death Merchants is over, I’ve already spoken to them about you.”

Agnes chewed on the food angrily while looking at Angel then swallowed, “What?!”

“Mother wants me to show you the proper path… to ‘rehabilitate you….”

Agnes was about to speak but she held her tongue. She lost her cool the first time and ended up losing four days of consciousness.

“It was clear to me from our… dispute a few days ago that you do not want to follow in the duties of the Cho'ehatua. Thinking about that for the past few days I’ve come to the conclusion that there is no way I can force you without causing a great deal of pain and suffering both mentally and physically for both of us.”

Agnes nodded in agreement but was till irritated about being cut off from the Death Merchants, how the hell did she even do that?

“So I will not force you… instead you are going to be my partner for the remainder of my mission, all I ask for is your cooperation and help.”

“Huh? What? Why? Why the hell would I help you with your mission?”

“As a way to prove to you that our pact and purpose is very much real. Aside from retrieving the Horn, and I quote Mother: “show her what it means to be a Cho'ehatua, she’s a lost sheep in need of a shepherd, rehabilitate her” my main job is to keep Maker safe, she has left the care of her normal protectors for… unknown reasons, and I’ve been keeping track of her whereabouts for the past few days and making sure she is safe despite your… partner being so close, but it would seem she surrounded herself with decently capable guild mates….”

“How do you know about Taikon?”

“If there is a threat to the Tower’s family, we will know about it and we will try to deal with it before it even becomes a probable threat to them. Just like how we knew about you being involved.” Angel sighed, “Agnes, our duty as a family is very real, you may not see it but surely you’ve felt it, from the moment you took that job your own body had been warning you. Just carry out this mission with me and let me prove to you the seriousness and reality of our family, and what it means to be a Cho'ehatua. And afterwards if you still feel the same way you do now… well, I won’t ever try to convince you anymore and I give you my word that you will be free to do whatever you want... that does not involve threatening the Towers family.”

Agnes sat in silence still eating but now digesting her sister’s words, tough out with her for one mission and she will be free to what she wants? “What’s the catch?” Agnes swallowed and eyed Angel suspiciously.

Angel smiled, “Help me finish my mission and if you feel like you still want to be free from the Cho'ehatua way of life then you are free to do so. As the future matriarch of the family I can grant you that in defiance of Mother. The only conditions being, one, you must not interfere with us and our duty in any negative way, and by extension have any intention or motivation to bring ANY kind of harm to the Towers family. Two, you will resume and complete your training on the initial path you took with me.”

Agnes understood the first, but looked question at Angel for the second, "What do you mean training on my initial path?”

“After our exchange on that building a few days ago, it was obvious to me that you still retained a lot of basic forms of Gunslinging, forms we learned when we were children, you know that being a Sharpshooter is something that never sat right with you….”

It was Agnes’s time to smile now, “That was a long time ago….” She looked at the revolver on the nightstand with a frown, “Is that why you took the Horn?”

“No, that was Mother’s orders, but I do agree with her decision. That weapon does not suit you, and it was not meant for you.”

“All right, so before I agree to anything, what is the end of your mission?”

“Maker ran away from her caretakers and protectors, my mission is to make sure she is safe, secure, and if that means delivering her back to the king then that is something we will be doing, Mother’s wording was specifically “By any means possible,” can you imagine that? I’ve even gotten permission to take her to the Pasture if that’s what’s needed to secure her.” Angel checked the clock on her phone, “So what’s it going to be?”

Agnes sighed, it was so much information but Angel was offering her a way out, something she’s always wanted, but at the same time, she was afraid of the many possible unforeseen repercussions of her decision. Also something about Angel’s behavior was odd, but she couldn’t quite place it, perhaps people change over time and she has just been away for that long. “Alright, I’ll do it, I’ll join you, and get retrained by you. So what now? I don’t even a proper gun that I can use anymore.”

Angel grinned, genuinely happy and glad, “Well, I’ve been keeping an eye on the Guild House that Maker is currently staying at and even a closer eye on your colleague Taikon. Since you’re up and moving, how about we go and remove him as a possibility of ever being a threat and introduce ourselves to Maker?” Angel stood up and picked up the two small cases she was carrying earlier, “Don’t worry about the guns, I’ve got you covered.”

Last edited:
Geldwich silently nodded as Ino explained that more newcomers had arrived sometime before. At least he wouldn’t be an outcast. Feeling left out was bad for Yozu’s coverup. Geldwich shook his head and made a half smile. “No thank you. I already ate before I came. I appreciate the offer though,” Geldwich stated.

He followed her through the doors and looked around admiring the structure. “I-I didn't comprehend that this house would be so big...”, Geldwich said in awe. “...or maybe that is because I lived in small places my whole life. Ah, I’m embarrassing myself. I’m sorry...”, he said moving his hood over his face.

Rouge came from behind of the nervous hooded man, and buzzed at Ino; his way of hello.

Maker leaned against the door and listened, she could hear others already moving about. She took in a deep breath. "Okay Zhask, this was your idea. If these people tie me up and try to exchange me for money, it's your fault." She went quiet as she listened to the ghost type's whispers. "Your not really my Pokemon and you helped me escape, so I don't think you would be treated as loyalty." She listened for a bit again as she placed her hand on the door knob. "That is a really disturbing comment!" Maker said upset. "You don't need to compliment how my body looks! A 'you look nice' is good enough. You need to learn manners." She sighed to calm down and opened the door. She made sure nobody was in the hallway and then stepped out. "Okay, they are probably going to compliment my beautiful clothes and then ask where I got it from and then I will say 'When you're the princess you can get anything' and wait for their reaction." She said it out loud as to practice. She began walking down the hall and towards the dinner. She noticed Ino and a stranger near the front door, but decided to continue her way. As she reached the room where some were gathered, she decided it was best to do it then and worry about the others who are absent later. She cleared her throat loudly. "Good morning everyone! I have something to announce." She was wearing a light blue dress made of very fine silk. The dress was a V neck and went down past her knees. It was sleeveless and seemed very comfortable for summer wear. She had golden bracelets on her wrist, about four or five on each. She also had silver rings on her right hand and one golden one on her left. She wore brown boots with her dress, which didn't go with her outfit at all and stood out. She had a golden necklace with the symbol of a Pyroar on it, silver earrings in the shape of flowers and thin silver head band, with a small blue jewel in the center.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Very well actually, me and Ino worked on her flying last night" He sighed "No luck still, but she'll get back up there eventually, no doubt about it." Eli heard Zhast enter the room, he turned around, raising a brow at her entering line. "Well, I always love a bit of morning news, I often find it more uplifting than the newspapers." He chuckled.

Taikon let out a stretch and a yawn as he made his way to the diner. "Morning!" He called out cheerfully while Zorua looked around curiously to see if there was any food for the taking. As he went to sit down at a table and see how he was able to get himself some breakfast, he noticed Zhask call out for everyone's attention. "I wonder what kind of news, or will it be funny news like the "Corvisquire bread thief?"" He said jokingly.

Avery followed Maker back, as she didn't like children. They were annoying, messy, and couldn't do anything. Also, she hated the role Ino gave her. She was not going to play victim. In the morning, Avery tossed her covers off of her body then sat up and stretched. Then she quickly got changed and went down the stairs, Trixie following her. Then she saw Maker's outfit. Ok, it's like you're dying to be caught, Princess. Now I'm ninety-nine point nine percent sure you're the actual princess. She squeezed past Maker and smiled. "What's with the getup, Princess? You auditioning for a play?" Avery teased, hoping it wouldn't be taken the wrong way.

"Ooo, there is a play! I would love to join. Are you actually going to be in one?" Grace asked as she walked into the kitchen. Though it was not normal to see her this way, Grace was actually looking presentable for once. Her normal get up of jeans and shirt, was exchanged for a flowing sundress that was light pruple in color. Grace's hair was down, and for a bit of added volume, Grace had added extentions to her hair. This brought her hair down lower then normal. Coming into the kitchen, Grace started the coffee, as that was the first thing she needed in the morning.

Sable on the other hand was just coming in from a shower, so he was damp as he made his way into the kitchen. Opening a hidden cabinet in the fridge, Sable brought out a juice box. On the front it said "Vamp's Delight". He started to drink as he took in the look of the princess. "Well it seems that you clean up nice. You expecting family coming around?"

Luna had woken up to noise on the lower floor, and found Ino and a new person talking as they headed to the kitchen. She sat down and asked Horace to make some toast.

"No eating the toast, Horace." Luna told her red, white and blue bird.

Scout flew with Horace into the kitchen, making sure he didn't bother anyone while making the toast.

Last edited:
“Really Angel?” Agnes looked at the pistols in the two cases with a raised eyebrow that Angel brought, “Are these even Hellforged? Soulforged? Please tell me you’re kidding….”

“Agnes, in all honesty, in the building a few days ago, you shot first and attacked me first. All I wanted was to talk initially, but you went from about four to ten in an instant... so no Hell guns or Soul guns for now.” Angel put her hand on her hips and looked down at Agnes who was not pouting at her.

Agnes wanted to complain but it was the truth and going against Angel at this point would be pointless. “All right fine then….”

“Very good! Now that you’ve eaten, get ready and get dressed, we’re heading out. I don’t feel comfortable leaving Maker alone for too long right now. It’s been long enough that the people who would want to cause her harm would try something again.”

“Fine, fine whatever….” Agnes grabbed her clothes and went back into the bathroom. Roughly fifteen minutes later she reemerged, looking a bit odd with bandages wrapping around her upper-torso under her top. She had two new holsters one on each outer upper thigh that held the new guns Angel gave her. They were rather generic silver and black semi-auto mana pistols. As far as Agnes could tell, they were rather standard human issue pistols, nothing remarkable about them, fifteen shots each, light weight, moderate recoil, and relatively low caliber, but low mana consumption, which is nice compared to what she was used to. Upon exiting she saw Angel spinning and playing tricks with the revolver to Flash’s delight. “Showoff….” Agnes smirked.

Angel spun the revolver around in her hand one last time before catching and holding it, “You could have done these things, simple parlor tricks to distract and divert.” Angel holstered the revolver into its holster on her lower back

Agnes chuckled, “Right, so we’re going to the guild house to do what? Take Maker from the guild and deliver her back to the king? Not something very discrete for someone like you.”

“Given the situation, I don’t have to be discrete… but first, I got to take care of your little friend Taikon.” Angel finished packing some final supplies into two bags, one of them being Flashes, and the other, a very similar looking bag to Flash’s but a different color was Amphy’s. “Now, come on, little lamb, after you.” Angel opened the door to the motel room and gestured Agnes out.

Agnes sighed and walked out after Amphy and Flash, she adjusted her wrist phone, but it was a disguise, in reality she sent a message to Taikon, coded, but any Death Merchant would know it meant that there was a counter hit, and they were in danger. “Lead the way sis.” Agnes took in a deep breath of fresh air. Her chest and ribs stung a little but the fresh morning air felt good in her lungs after being cooped up for several days.

Angel gave Agnes a knowing smile and the small group made their way to the Guild Walkway.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well follow me to meet the others and maybe you can choose a guild from there." Ino said politely.

She was about to lead the stranger with the others, when she saw Maker and Luna walk by, she waved at them and then turned back to her guest and gestured to follow her. They walked towards the smell of breakfast, Ino trying her best not to stumble or anything due to her lack of balance. They soon reached the dinning room, where basically everyone was at. Before she could present their guest to everyone, Maker seemed to have called for everyone's attention, so she decided to wait. She smiled at the stranger and leaned close so she could whisper.

"Let's just hear what she has to say, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." The winged girl said as her curious eyes looked at him.

Geldwich fiddled around with his watch as Ino guided him to the kitchen. There were a lot more people in this room. Yozu looked around and recognized people that were in the footage...and there. There she was. Rumors were true; the princess was here. Yozu knew, but Geldwich didn’t.
“Geldwich. Geldwich Takenawa. It’s a Creel name.” He winced, holing she wouldn’t recognize the last name. However it did comfort him knowing that he had someone nice to talk to. Hopefully everyone here was like that. Rouge disappeared into the smart watch and Geldwichs wrist. He nodded when Ino told him to pay attention to what the strange woman was going to say.

Maker took a deep breath. "Well what I'm about tu say explains why I'm wearing this. This is casual clothes where I come from." She paused as she tried to process her words. "It also explains the attack on the bus." She looked a little nervous as her eyes set on Ino's wing and back to everyone. "My name isn't Zhask, it's Maker. Maker Towers. I am the princess of Kelan." She looked down at her hands, waiting to hear reactions from the rest.

“Ok, so what is our plan exactly?” Agnes asked while they were on the subway. “As much as I like to go to a house and just shoot it up, I’d prefer doing it with some semblance of a plan.”

Flash was looking around and spotted something that hanging out of a nearby woman’s purse and he began poking at it and playing with it until Amphy nudged him to stop to which he promptly did so.

Angel checked her wrist phone, “Based on what I’ve gathered from the past few days of casing the place. Right now, the guild members should be in the dining room making and eating breakfast. A simple knock on the front door and informing them about an assassin among their ranks would be enough to rouse enough of a response to get things moving. Besides… Taikon would be a relatively new member in the guild, it would not take much convincing to tell them there is a rat given Maker’s presence.”

“Geez sis… it horrifying how efficient you are….”

“When I’m asked to get something done, I get it done, especially when its something this important….”

BING! “Guild Walkway Station”

The four of them exited the subway and made their way up to the surface. Agnes was nervous for the first time, despite them being a lower ranked guild she had no proper way of defending herself, and she hates to rely on others, but there was no other choice. She looked at Angel, her confidence, assuredness, and calmness was almost unsettling. Within a few minuets, they were walking down a familiar street, and Agnes could see the building she watched a few days ago.

Taikon widened his eyes and blinked in fake surprise while Zorua did the same. "You're... the Princess Maker? Then what are you doing all the way out here away from the royal family?" He asked with slight curiosity, not that it would matter when he was done with her, but it always helped him seem convincing. His eyes turned to see his phone come up with a strange message, but it was one that Taikon was all too familiar with. "Thanks for the heads up." He thought to himself, the smile on his face became slightly smaller.

Luna had been a little on edge ever since a young woman wandered into her guild hall, and now she knew why, she was Princess Maker of Kelan. This made perfect sense, but why would she want to join a guild?

"Well, Maker, why did you join the guild?" Luna asked as Horace and Scout came back with a basket, which contained a variety of jams and jellies along with several slices of toast.

Luna thanked her Pokemon and start preparing her toast to eat as Horace and Scout perched on the couch was sitting on.

"Well Luna the same could be said for you and I. We could have easily joined the Stormbreakers if we had wanted to. Just because we followed our own path does not mean hers is any less important. Maker I commend you on your choice of self improvement. If there is anything you want to know about come to me, I will be glad to help you with anything you need." Sable had bowed a respectful bow towards Maker. Though he may be older then everyone in the guild, he was still one of the youngest looking, and the fact that he showed his proper side shows his age.

Grace had just gotten her cup when the news dropped. Which caused something else to drop, her mug of coffee. The dropping of the mug caused a large mess that spilt all over Grace's boots. "Royalty, we have the princess in the guild, and we have been treating her like a normal person. Oh man we are so in trouble. What are we going to do. If the king finds out about this then we are all so dead." Grace mumbled that to herself as she frantically tried to clean up the mess she made. Which would have been easy if she had remembered that she was a water element.

Princess, princess, princess, that was a very bad move. Avery opened her jaw in mock shock, though it was extremely convincing. "You? The actual princess? And here I was calling you princess as a nickname due to your entitlement." Avery sighed. Maker really seemed to be an idiot. Almost made her feel bad for attempting to trick her into giving the Toru the crown. Almost. She cared deeply for her own life. Much more than the entitled, idiotic, princess. "Well, Princess, why reveal now? We've only known each other for two days now. Ya need to know that some people only pretend to be nice to gain your trust." Avery was honestly genuinely worried, so it wasn't hard to add a worried tone. Not for the princess's safety, but for her own. She swore, Maker was going to get her killed.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino's wings stopped moving, they usually flap at a slow rate, but as Maker confessed who she was, Ino's wings turned into a dark gray blueish color. She was mad, because the princess was the reason her wing was clipped off. She felt betrayed since the princess used them as shield while they had welcomed her with opened arms. But mostly she was sad, because this meant that the new members had joined chasing after Maker and not because they believed in what her guild did. Of course she had not proof, but the suspicion was strong in her Vivillon mind.

Ino just looked down sadly, her antennas lowering. "Why are you here?" That's all she could say.

Maker seemed a little overwhelmed by the questions and comments being made. She didn't even know which ones to answer first. She waited for a pause from everyone before she started speaking. "I don't want to take the throne. I left because I wanted to see the world, learn about the world. You know how awful it is to have tons of money and powerful connections but you can't leave your room without body guards? I had never left the palace until now. I can't live like this forever, I want to know what's out there. Like, I didn't know guilds had butlers or lived in a shared house with another guild. I didn't know there were so many creepy people out at night or that you can out onions on scrambled eggs. I've never seen so many Pokemon in person and some are so adorable. I wasn't even allowed to have one." Her got watery as she began to feel sad. "But my father and the Grand Court always said it was my destiny to be queen, it was my duty to keep the peace among the lands and bla bla blah." Her mood seemed to shift into an angry one. "I would tell dad, you're a king! Marry some other girl with good genes and have a baby who can take the throne. But he would always say no because he loves me too much and getting married without love was not right. So every morning they would try and teach me politics, manners, literature, math and other boring stuff I care very little about." She took a deep breath, which seemed to calm her down. "Then Zhask appeared one night." The Chandelure emerged and began floating around Maker. "At first I was scared and then excited to finally have a Pokemon. But, he just wants my soul. Apparently my soul is very tasty for him. Of course he can't just take it, so he offered me his help. I could have access to his powers and in return I would give him my soul one day, when I die basically. Meanwhile just being near it makes him happy. So I made the deal..." She showed then the lower half of her left wrist and there was a small burnt mark that resembled a Z. "...and left home. I didn't want to be discovered because well I wanted to just see the world and stuff. I got scared being alone though and that's why I came running to you all." She now looked ashamed. "But I now realize that there's people out there who want me dead and I can't go back." She placed her right hand over her left arm. "You see we have a guardian, something like that, back home, who controls who goes in and who goes out. Zhask kinda tricked him and if I try and enter again, he will see me as an intruder. Then I thought, why not call someone from the Grand Court? But I kinda sold my phone..." She looked down at her arm. "I don't have any contacts and because of the crazy demon guy, I feel if I try going home, I won't even make it."

Aspen look on in silence. The first statement by Zhask had caught him by surprise, and he had turned his full attention on her, and he listened to her whole story. His feelings were mixed. First was a sense of unhappiness at the deception. While not as strong as Ino’s hurt by any means, he still disliked the duplicity and felt a little betrayed. However, he also felt sorry for the princess. The way she described her life sounded pretty unpleasant. There was also a very slight sense of awe at being in the presence of royalty, although this was just a flicker and nothing compared to the other emotions. His brow furrowed in thought, thinking through various courses of action. As far as he could see, they could either try to get her back or keep her here. Either way, there was very little doubt in his mind about helping her, although a strong reaction from Ino might shift his views a bit. He was about to speak up when he smelled something burning. He quickly turned around to see smoke rising from the pan and a black burnt crust starting to form on the eggs. He grimaced and tried to salvage the eggs, but kept his ears cocked for whatever might happen next.

"I've heard what it's like being royalty and I understand what you mean, I'm guessing all those years being forbidden to go anywhere must've made you seem like a prisoner. I for one admire your desire to see the world and make new friends, no matter what happens, I'll make sure to always support you." Taikon said almost as if he practiced that line off of a movie script, he gave a smile to his confirmed target while Zorua barked in agreement, outside the Guild hall's window, Corvisquire rested close to the window sill, a smirk slowly appeared on the bird Pokemon's face before it flew up to the roof to try and survey and look for the danger they were about to face. When he noticed Agnes along with another one of her kind, he quickly pressed his collar again to send a picture to Taikon who went to check his phone again, the friendly smile on his face slowly turned serious.

“There it is….” Angel flicked her right hand and her pistol slid into it. The glowing bits were glowing a vibrant yellow. Amphy’s horns surged with wisps of electricity as she turned around and touched the gun transferring the electrical charge to the gun. The electrical wisps surged around the gun eventually going down into the barrel. The glow on the gun pulsed as Angel suddenly raised it up resting her extended right arm on her left arm that she held as a makeshift stabilizer.

POP!

The muzzle flash from the fun was nothing more than a ring of residual electrical energy, the sound of the shot sounded like a light-bulb going out a fuse blowing out, the bullet traveled as fast as lightning and looked like a small bolt of lightning. It was a simple electrically charged concussion shot charged with a Thunder Wave meant to knock out and paralyze the Corvisquire on the roof.

It was early enough in the morning that there were only a few bystanders, most were joggers or runners that had their earphones in and was too focused to care about what happened.

Angel released her gun and it was hidden once more as the group walked up to the house. “Let me do the talking please.” Angel added before she knocked on the door. Agnes nodded and gestured for Angel to ‘go ahead.’ Angel had her hands clasped in front of her like a proper lady with a pleasant smile. Amphy stood next to her. Agnes leaned against the railing on the porch of the house like a loiter propped up on her elbows behind her, Flash was looking around curiously, obviously excited, but he wasn’t sure about what.

Last edited:
“Ooh...oh no....,” Geldwich mumbles to himself as his eyes grew panicky. His hands that were clamped on either arm started to slightly shake. Everyone was talking and yelling over escorted. So many loud noises...aaahhh.....

Is this why I am here Yozu? So you can get a bounty on the princess?

All of a sudden, in Geldwichs vision, everything went dark. He wasn’t hallucinating, no. He was in his mind. A dark vast plains which seemed to last forever. Black mist covered the sky. There were but two figures. One with black hair and green eyes, one with white hair and steel eyes.

Geldwich and Yozu.
There was silence for awhile, just to two of them looking at each other, but finally Geldwich spoke up.

“So this is why you wanted to join them. I thought that we were going to change Yozu! I thought maybe you realized that you should drop this and come clean....”, Geldwich said sadly, “and you used me...after all of our time together you use me.....”

Yozu sighed and shook his head. “What can I say? I’m sorry? Look, if we do this one last thing we will be set for a real long time. Then we will change, okay?”

Geldwich nodded slowly and disappeared.
Yozu laughed. “That idiot. That’s why I’m the smart one and your not.”

Geldwich knew that Yozu was trying to kill or capture the princess in any way, he would have to protect her and care for her the best that he could. “I am very sorry about your family and royal troubles Ms. Towers...and I-I hope that you might change things soon...” Geldwich said shakily. He turned his hooded head over to Ino. “Ms. Ino? Are you okay? You don’t look so good.”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino was wrapped up in Maker's speech about her motives for being there. She had felt a bit angry at first when she found out the reason she suffered her wing injury. But that slowly disappeared as Maker described her life and the reason she left. She couldn't help but to feel sorry for the princess, she couldn't imagine being locked up your entire life because the world wasn't safe for you. By the time Maker finished, Ino had made up her mind to help out the innocent child.

"I'm fine thank you." She replied to Geldwich. The Vivillon girl then turned to Maker. "Well we are honored to have you here princess. Whatever we can do to help you, let us know. Despite the situation, we are two guilds and you are a person in need of assistance. It is our duty to care for you as much as needed." She smiled joyfully, feeling even better after realizing her small guild had such an important person with them.

Ino was wrapped in the conversation until she heard a knock on the door. She figured it was odd but lately so many things happened, maybe they needed some magical spells to defend their humble home. She excused herself as she walked quickly to the door. She carefully opened it as to not startle whoever was on the other side.

"Hello! How can I help you?"

Last edited:
Grace began to calm as she heard what she did about the princess. Though the injury that Ino suffered may not have happened if Maker was not there, she knew that the girl needed help. Standing up from the floor, Grace with one gesture had the spilled coffee into the sink. "You know Ino is right. Everyone needs help, and we as a guild help those in need. I will be glad to help you in anyway you need Princess."

Sable sat on the counter to look at the others. He took in the way others were interacting. He could tell there were a lot of emotions happening all at once. While he was there, Sable decided that the best course of action was to do a bit of a make over on the princess. "Well if we are going to do this, then Maker you are going to need a new look. For one thing your hair it is very recognizable, so you might need to wear a wig to hide it. Also you will need a different style as to not draw attention. I can help with your voice as my element is sound."

"I heard the Stormbreakers got their own royal as well," Luna responded, "Frederic du Lac is there, wondering about history, as per usual, but his own this time, and it led him to Kelan."

Luna had decided to listen to Maker, Ino, and Grace. She took in their words and waited, as Horace and Scout let out squawks and cheeps to signal their agreement.

Angel smiled seeing the tiny Vivilion girl, she had to look down at the small girl, “Hello! How has your morning been so far? I am Angel from a Special Persons Protection group. I know that one of our clients is staying in this Guild house and is currently in great danger.” Angel explained in a very firm and poised tone. “Our informant tells us that there is a recent recruit in the house that is an assassin.” Angel frowned, “So please, would you bring her to us? Time is of the essence and it would be very bad if any harm would come to our client.”

Amphy handed Ino a black sleek business card that had a unique reflective surface that when brought into a particular angle of light reflected the words: The Pasture. There was a phone number on the back, along with Angel’s name.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino's eyes were full of curiosity at the two strangers standing at the doorway. Her antennas actually began to move as she took the card and looked closely at it. It seemed very pretty and professional. Normally she would allow anyone into the guild house, being a good host was important to her. But now they showed up after Maker said there were people after and that she wasn't safe. She wasn't sure how to respond, pretending she didn't know who they were talking about was sort of pointless, so she decided to try a different route.

"Well you see, that person isn't seeing anyone right now." She gently held the card up. "But I can give her the card and tell her to call you. Would that be okay?" Ino smiled and placed her hands in front of her, as to show she meant no evil behind her words, which she didn't.

Angel frowned slightly, “The person’s consent or willingness is not a factor. Like I said before there is a hired assassin amongst your newer recruits that is targeting our client. It would be for the safety of your guild mates if you hand her over to us. Not to sound rude but judging from how you all preformed a few days ago during the bus incident. Your guild is inadequate for ensuring protection for our client.”

Agnes widened her eyes and blew out slowly, puffing out her cheeks.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino's antennas lowered as Angel mentioned the incident. She wasn't proud of what had happened and was beginning to get over it, until mentioned it again. This however made Ino more suspicious of the two woman in front of her. This sparked an idea inside of her, which might help her guild mates inside. She slowly grabbed the chubby Wurmple from her back and handed it Angel.

"Hold on to Wuru for me. He is very precious and will stay with you until I get back." She slowly began to close the door. "I'm going to go inform that person and ask her to come speak to you, okay? Okay. Behave Wuru." She closed the door.

Wuru blinked and starred at Angel with innocent eyes. Meanwhile, Ino made her way to group. "Everyone, there are two demon woman standing at the door, looking for Maker. I'll be honest, I don't feel comfortable with them. We need to figure out how to keep Maker safe."

At the mention of demons, Sable looked to Maker and Grace. The vampire hatched a plan that he hoped would work. "Ok so we need a plan, if no one objects I have one. Maker it is time for that makeover, Grace you are coming with me." Sable took both girl's hands, and drug them to his room. He had a lot of clothing that he had laid out on the bed. "Ok so I have some clothing that should fit the two of you. We need a look for you so look like you are the same person."

"Wait why am I here?" Grace asked confused as she did not see the resemblance between her and the princess.

"Because pixie, you are the only one who looks like the princess and has a vehicle to get out of here and get away." Sable picked up some clothing that would look nice on the two. "Here put these on, as we need to get you two out of here. You can use my bathroom. When you come out we need to get to the garage, and I have a spell to cast."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli say back in his chair, when Maker announced herself as the princess, he took a moment to think before smirking, waving a fork at her “Do t think that gives you privileges here.” When she explained why she had left, he had looked on with interest, until she mentioned the butler thing, he went red. When she was done talking, he stood up “I. Am. Not. A. Butler.” He said, glaring at her.