• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

“I got this, but I would appreciate the backup if things go south.” Angel said calmly to Baxia. Angel repositioned her stance slightly and pulled on the anchors again, this time to the hard left dragging Agnes along on the ground.

“AHHHHHH!” Agnes yelled into the night air, a red mist came out of her mouth as she did so. She got on all fours, the ground beneath her hooves and hands cracked and a blood red glow shone from the cracks. She looked at Angel and charged her.

Angel stood her ground as Agnes charged at her with alarming speed, an odd red glowing aura coated Agnes’s horns. The blue anchor lines shortened in length as Agnes approached.

At the last possible moment Angel spun around to the left, evading Agnes, before she could charge further into the camp. Angel pulled back on the Anchors again, this time much more violently pulling her flying backwards with her back towards Angel. Angel leapt into the air pulling up both her legs and kicked them both out into Agnes’s upper and lower back as she flew into her, stomping her into the ground face down. This stunned Agnes temporarily and Angel took advantage of it.

Angel elbow dropped onto the back of Agnes’s head then quickly wrapped her arm around Agnes’s neck and locked her into a choke hold. The blue magical anchors faded as Agnes attempted to struggle against Angel’s grip. Agnes was yelling inaudible words as Angel seemed to be humming calmly to her, almost like a mother would to calm a baby.

Agnes’s body surged with unnatural red demonic electricity, and it seemed to be trying to invade onto Angel, but she was glowing with a light blue light that seemed to be fighting and repelling the red electricity. “Calm down Agnes, I’m here for you….” Angel would repeat over and over. Her hold around Agnes’s neck and body was firm but not increasing in strength, she merely held her in a submission hold while trying to calm her.

Baxia looked down at the two demon girls, he had a serious expression as he sat back down and looked at the pot with the stew. "Everyone settle down, eat and sleep. We will all feel better afterwards." He gave a threatening look at the group that was near Maker.
Maker rolled her eyes, released herself from Avery, and stormed back to her tent. Maybe if she starved to death they would feel bad about being mean to her, were Maker's thoughts as she threw herself on her bed. She was hungry and angry, making her wish she was back home, were she had never felt hunger before. But she remembered the lonely meals, where her father wouldn't show, and that homesick feeling quickly disappeared. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it, curling up and closing her eyes. She was too proud to ask for food, so she decided to sleep through the hunger and wait for breakfast.

Angel remained steadfast holding Agnes down. Agnes was calming down, her struggling and yelling eventually died down and her rage and anger eventually became tears and sobs. The red energy around Agnes died down as she began to shift emotions.

Eventually Agnes stopped struggling against Angel’s hold and was just lying in Angel’s arms crying, repeating an apology to seemingly no one “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to….”

“Shh… shh… it’s okay, you’re fine, it’s not your fault, everything will be okay.” Angel was no longer really choking Agnes but just holding her and stroking her hair.

Flash approached Agnes once she had nearly completely calmed down, her bent over and gently poked at her with his flipper. Agnes looked up at him and smiled and sat up slowly. The glow of inverted pentagram on her head faded as she embraced Flashed.

Angel was silent, she stood up and dusted herself off. “Are you going to be okay?”

Agnes nodded without looking at her.

“Are you sure?”

Agnes nodded again.

“Seems like the corruption ran deeper than I thought, I hope this episode got rid of some of it that would explain why your seal isn’t functioning properly….” Angel sighed, “It’s okay you didn’t know any better. When you’re feeling better, come get some stew, it’ll help.” Angel smiled, there was a tinge of sadness in the expression that Agnes could see. Angel walked back to the campfire and sat down next to Baxia. “Amphy, would you please…” Angel stirred the pot of stew and asked Amphy for another bowl, “Amphy.” She repeated, harder in her voice. The pink Ampharos was distracted by Flash and Agnes, but snapped back to attention and did what she was asked.

Angel served the stew and passed each bowl around the camp. She looked around and smiled at Agnes as she rejoined her by her side. Agnes had cleaned herself up and smiled sheepishly at Angel as she sat down. Angel silently handed her a bowl of stew and continued to make serve another bowl of stew in silence, but not for herself. Once the bowl was filled she simply placed a clean spoon into it and got up from her seat, went to Maker’s tent, and pushed inside.

Angel found her curled up in the bed clutching a pillow. Angel approached her and quietly sighed to herself before she spoke, “Maker, you may not want to eat, but I do recommend you have a little bit, breakfast may not be a possibility tomorrow morning, since we will want to get out of this area as soon as possible.” Angel walked up next to Maker and offered her the bowl of stew, it was still steaming, but far less elegant than the plate presented to her earlier. Angel was expressionless and rather cold staring at the girl.

Last edited:
Wanwan took a bowl of stew towards Eli's tent. She walked inside and whispered. "Here you go sir." She set the bowl down next to him and quickly left the tent. Outside Zilong sat down near the fire with Chang'e, who was still on her half moon, and they both had their bowl, talking in a friendly tone while eating.
Maker opened one eye and looked at Angel. She sat up and looked at the bowl. Although she was proud, she wasn't sure if she could go the following day without the most important meal of the day. "Fine, I'll accept your apology on behalf of your sister. You need to teach her some manners." She said as she took the bowl and placed it on her lap. "Make sure it doesn't happen again and I'll make a donation to your organization. I think it's nice to help orphans."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino relaxed as things settled down. She felt a little better when the arguing stopped, but felt really bad for the demon girl that went crazy. It was a nice bowl of stew that the princess destroyed. But now that everyone seemed more calmed, she took a sit on the fire across from Agnes. Ino wasn't much of a meat eater, but she was really hungry and the stew smelled really good. She got a small portion, not being one who eats a lot because of her size. To her surprise though, Wuru finally woke up and started eating the small vegetables on her stew. Ino petted the chubby Wurmple, he just seemed to get bigger each day.

"Are you feeling better Miss?" Ino asked Agnes. "What happened looked really painful." She looked over to Aspen. "Hey! Are you going to eat?"

Avery let Maker leave. Why did it escalate like that? Avery was certain she had it handled, but then everyone in the guild plus their moms joined in. She gave an slightly irritated sigh. "I had it under control, everyone," she grumbled as she got some food. She glanced at Ino. "I didn't actually want Maker to leave, you know. I was trying to use reverse psychology. I think it worked." The seemingly always irritated girl then ate in silence. During the time she had been in the guild, she had grown more accustomed to pleasant-tasting food, in stark contrast to what she was used to, cardboard food. To her, this stew was like a luxury.

Kira stepped back from everyone when the fight broke out. Was this normal? Kira was used to petty arguments between siblings, but not this. Was this the kind of community she wanted to join? It seemed a bit toxic, the Maker girl seeming to be one of the worst. As well as the shadowy girl, elf guy, and one of the goat people. Kira stayed away from everyone else, not wanting to accidentally start another fight in the seemingly toxic guild. Why she even considered the two guilds, was beyond her knowledge. At least Ino seemed to be reasonable.

Aspen sat in silence, trying to meditate. The ruckus before had distracted him, but he had settled back down. His eyes were closed and his legs were folded, and he seemed to be oblivious to everything going on in the camp. He didn’t react to the call from Ino, but that was just because he didn’t realize she was talking to him. After all, with eyes closed, he couldn’t see that her gaze was directed at him as she asked.
He took another deep breath in and out. He focused on everything he could hear first, the sounds of the camp and the forest beyond, the wind and the insects and a small Pokémon somewhere. Then on what he could feel, the cloth of his garments and the piece of cloth he had wrapped around his injury from the fight against the ninjas. The warmth from a campfire, the air moving around him. Then the smells. He went through the meditative routine in silence, only moving when his partner Pokémon came to join him.

Angle laughed softly, “Not much of an apology, just giving you food. But I will apologize for my sister, but not for her manners because it was not a matter of her manners for why she attacked you.” Angel paused. “You really have no idea do you…? We are the owners of Cho’s Wool, the world’s largest producers and exporters of Mareep and various other wools. As a matter of fact, we supply the wools that the palace you live in uses, your clothes are probably made from it, along with the King’s and various other nobles and other royals across the world, trust me… money is the last thing we’re worried about. Though I am quite surprised that you even known that orphans exist…. Let me ask you something Maker as one future Matriarch to another: Do you love your father? And why did you run away?” Angel’s gaze was still cold and emotionless.

Agnes looked up at Ino wide-eyed, “What?” Agnes didn’t know what to say for a moment, “Oh… no… it was not painful… not one bit. As a matter of fact… it felt quite the opposite…. imagine the best you’ve ever felt, and multiply it by a hundred… then you’ll be feeling about a fraction of how good it felt. “Agnes looked back down at the ground, her eyes downcast and slowly sighed. “Demonic corruption is not something you will ever want to mess with, trust me… you lose yourself without even knowing it.” Agnes pat Flash and collected his empty bowl and added it to the empty stack along with her own. “I don’t even know what else I’ve done to be honest… I’m not sure I want to remember.”

Maker chewed her food slowly while looking up at Angel with her blue eyes. She wasn't one to speak with her mouth full, despite how rude she was, table manners were something she was good at. She finally finished chewing and and placed her spoon down before speaking. "No I have no idea who you are or where my clothes come from." She took her spoon and slowly took another spoonful of stew. Her eyes kept studying Angel while she spoke. Once again she set her spoon down. She had a suspicious look locked on Angel's eyes, the questions made towards her made her feel suspicious. "Of course I love my father. That's a stupid question. He means the world to me." She took another spoon of food, this time looking away from Angel, the last question really bothered her. She finished chewing and proceeded to reply. "I don't want to be a queen. Dedicating your whole life to a bunch of people you don't even know. Giving up your own needs and dreams to just do one thing..." She looked down sadly. "It's stupid. You can't even be with your family. You don't have friends, you don't have personal time. Imagine having a daughter and never spending time with her because your precious people need you to, because the world can't spin without you, because people can't seem to be able to breathe without you telling them to!" She looked at her bowl. The stew was halfway finished. She held up the bowl to Angel with one hand, probably spilling if she held it too long. "Here take it, I lost my appetite. Make sure my butler is well cared for and have some food for me and him in the morning. We are not walking on empty stomachs." She waited for Angel to take the bowl and then curled up on her bed again, turning her back to the demon woman. "Let me sleep, all this situation stressed me out."

Baxia finished his stew and placed his plate down. "My team is still fresh, we will keep guard, you should all sleep." He said as his fierce eyes looked at Ino. He figured she was able to talk to the rest of the group, shown by her skills from before. He then walked by Avery and stopped. "You seem to be able to handle yourself alone, but one cannot take on the world alone. Things get better when you have others with you." He then kept walking into the woods, the Tyranitar following slowly behind the giant man.
"Well that's our cue to go to sleep!" Wanwan called out. "Me and Chang'e slept all the way here so don't worry about the camp, we can keep watch. You guys might need to share a tent, the princess has probably space for two more... Anyways, good night everyone! We will wake you all up when it's time to get going!"

Angel took the bowl and spoon and watched as Maker turned around in the bed. The items in Angel’s hands vanished with a flare of blue light. Angel walked closer to the girl and sat down at the foot of her bed. She ignored her morning requests it was something that will happen if it could regardless of her requests, “You said you loved your father? Do you even know what’s happening to him right now even as we speak?”

@Hecotoro

Last edited:
Maker clutched her pillow. Of course she knew what was happening, asking such a question just made her upset. "Of course I know what is going on, I was the first one to notice, don't be stupid." Maker had noticed in her dad's eyes when his health began to decline, but there wasn't much she could do about it nor nobody would listen to her. She had to visit him a few times before she had decided to leave the castle.

Hearing Maker’s words caused Angel’s heart to race, she clenched her jaw but remained calm on the surface. “Why would you decide to run away before he passed? Since you’ve ran away, your father is now on his death bed, he will pass any day now, and when he does, he would have gone thinking he was a failure, not knowing where his world had gone.

“Your father placed you above everything else in the world, it’s the reason why he did the things he did. I will agree that some of the things he has done was not fair to you, but he always had your best interest at heart.” Angel clenched her fists in her lap but relaxed them as she went on. “Your father will give the entire kingdom to have you by his side. He may only have been in a brief part of your life, but to him, you were his world, and when he needed you most, you left him because you didn’t want to be Queen? Do you know how stupid that sounds? You couldn’t have waited a few months? Weeks? Days? Don’t you think you could have done that? As Queen, you can whatever the hell you want, but since you don’t want to be Queen or Princess then why do you still behave and act like you are, if you truly don’t then behave like you aren’t one.

“Maker, you may not know who I am or my family, but we know everything there is to know about you, your father and mother, the king and queen before them, and the rulers before that… your entire ancestry. The winds of magic are changing Maker and your choices will determine the lives of everyone in your entire kingdom and it's very existence.” Angel's voice was darker, foreboding. "When that time comes, I can only hope you'll make the right choice."

Maker sat up and glared at Angel. Her eyes had a mixture of anger and tears in them, you could tell she was holding it in as much as possible. "You have no right lecturing me on something you don't know anything about. I know he wouldn't give up his kingdom for me, because he never did. It was always his kingdom first. It's because of you stupid people that can't behave and take care of yourselves that I had to give up my father. So honestly, even if I do become queen, I'll gladly give my crown to the next person in line. I can just ask for luxury in return and never have to worry about eating stupid stew in the middle of a forest again in my life. Why are you still here anyways? Didn't I tell you to leave?"

“He never gave up the kingdom for you because he never had to, because of us and everyone else around you. The level of your ignorance is dangerously high. Have you ever thought about the fact that he’s able to put the kingdom first because he knew you were safe?” Angel chuckled slightly, “You have no idea how your own crown works. You have no one to pass the crown to, and the moment you denounce the crown, you lose all ability to demand anything from anyone, you won’t be able to ask for anything, because you will be one of the stupid people that can’t behave and take care of yourself. The best thing that will happen to you is they throw you out onto the street with nothing, probably not even with the clothes on your back. The worst? Well they’d probably torture you to death, except you won’t die, because before they can kill you, we will meet again.” Angel stood up and turned her back to leave, “If you do decide to pass the crown, I sure hope it’s to another Towers, or the kingdom will fall, and there will be nothing for anyone.”

Last edited:
Avery sighed. "I've cared for myself my whole life. And in my experience, others drag me down, half the time on purpose." Avery gave a chuckle before sipping some of the broth. "It's a Houndoom eat Houndour world, and no one can be trusted more than yourself. Even family backstabs." She narrowed her eyes before sighing and giving a shrug. "But what do I know? I'm one of the stupid ones to get caught up in princess snobbery and entitlement." She took a bite of her stew.

"Hey maybe you should become queen, since you seem to be an expert on the subject already." Maker replied with a sassy tone. "I'm sure the demon girl who beat up her own friend, who went crazy over a bowl of stew, is the perfect person to listen to. Maybe you should write a book called ' Becoming a Queen while stepping over your own '. I'm sure all the famous politics will learn a thing or two from you." Maker threw herself on her bed. "Kept me safe? He locked me up in my own room. In fairy tales a princess gets locked up in a tower by a witch or evil Charizard. I was locked up by my own father. Except in my story there wasn't going to be a prince to go save me because apparently we are the good guys. So instead of being rescued I would be moved to a bigger room, given a bigger crown and have more liberty taken away. For what? Oh so you people don't die."

Baxia couldn't help but feel empathy for Avery, he stopped and walked back to her. "I understand. The world is cruel and the one person you can trust the most is yourself." He looked towards the forest. "Would you like to take a walk?"

Avery sighed and looked at the forest she was in then back at Baxia. She narrowed her eyes, not trusting him. That what an undercover assassin would ask. She hardly trusted any of her own guildmates, why would she ever in her right mind accept such a sinister offer. She glanced over at the newest member, timid yet enthusiastic. Though, it could very well be a ploy. She sighed. "I'm good here. Danger lurks outside the camp." She sipped her broth once more. "If you want to talk to me, you can do it right here."

Angel sighed and turned back around, “I will be a Queen, but not in the way you would understand, I would trade places with you any day if I could….The girl that went crazy didn’t go crazy because of the stew, but because of what you said and what you did, you’ve got to realize your actions and words have consequences. And she isn’t my friend because she’s my little sister, she’s going through some issues that I’m helping her through.

“Funny the fact that you would leave out details of why your father kept you in a tower, I told you before, we know more than you can imagine. You ended up in the tower because of your own doing, disobeying rules, throwing offers back into your father’s face because you simply didn’t like it rather than trying to compromise or make an agreement that you both could be happy with. Instead you would constantly go behind his back, betraying whatever trust he had left within you. You were a good person once, I just hope it’s still there somewhere. But now knowing you’ll throw millions of lives away for literally nothing. Your mother would be ashamed and disappointed to see what her only child turned into.” Angel's voice was emotionless and cold.

Baxia looked towards the camp, seeing Zilong eating his stew while Chang'e floated around talking endlessly to him. Wanwan seemed to be distracted with her Persian while Ling was somewhere in the forest. "I was the first born out of all of us. We are all sons and daughters of the White Dragon. Here in Taiyo we strongly believe in the balance of the world. There must be an equal amount of good as evil. For thousands of years there has always been a White Dragon and a Black Dragon, both fighting for the power to rule Taiyo." He leaned against a tree, which made a strange noise from taking Baxia's weight. "Destiny decided to curse my family, as my brother Yu Zhong was born as the black dragon. He said at first that he would not fight for Taiyo against our father, that he would break the tradition of the both dragons fighting. But, as he got older and stronger, his true nature became visible. He betrayed us all and raised an army, planning to take Taiyo, even today. I tried to stop him, I felt it was my responsibility as his older brother. Our battle lasted for days under a freezing storm in the mountains. Unfortunately, I lost. It was then that I knew I had made the terrible mistake of loving my brother, I had been soft and couldn't attack him seriously. Just before he ended my life, a young Zilong, Ling and Wanwan came to my rescue. Together we overcame him. We went home together and began our training, so when the Black Dragon attacks again, we can be ready." He looked up at the sky, the fire in his eyes more intense. "I learned that there is a limit to how strong one can become, but there isn't a limit to how strong many can be." He looked down at Avery. "You remind me of Yu Zhong."

"I would." Maker replied with a harsh tone. "I would give up all of you without a doubt in order to get what I want." She bit her lip and looked down at the floor. "Okay maybe I wouldn't. You all have been nice with me, my mom would be mad at me." She looked ashamed now, but the anger inside her quickly came back. "But that doesn't mean anything, I'm glad the old man is going to die, I'm glad I won't be there, I won't be queen. Maybe I'll marry Ganger and he can take the kingdom, while I still live in luxury!" A sinister smile spread across her face. "All my problems would be fixed."

Maker looked up at Angel, surprised at the reaction. "Really?" She seemed excited at first but her expression slowly turned to suspicion. "Wait, really? Ugh if you think it's a good idea then it probably isn't." She laid down on her bed again, looking up at the ceiling of the tent. "Why do you even care? Someone who makes money with clothes will still make money no matter what. You should probably get your sister a psychologist also." She said, followed by a small chuckle.

Angel took a deep breath and smiled bringing her emotions more into check. “It’s what you want Maker, and it’s a solution to all you problems like you said. My family have been life protectors for you and your ancestors for a thousand years, we only want the best for you and your proposed solution works.” Angel nodded with a wide smile. “Making clothes and wool is more of a side gig for us. And don’t worry about my sister, like I said, I’m already helping her and there is nothing in this world that can really help her, because her issue stems from something not of this world. So what do you say? It will not be a very difficult thing for us to arrange with your father out of the way. You'll get everything you want, and you'll make my job much easier.” Angel smiled kindly like she tends to do.

Last edited:
Maker crossed her arms, she had an upset look in her eyes. Her mind was struggling to process the order and cons of the idea now planted in her head. "I'm not going to marry some guy just like that." She really couldn't think of a reason as to why she shouldn't do it. "It's late and your making no sense, go to sleep." Maker pointed towards the door. "And keep your sister away from me. Also, get her some decent clothes, this isn't a night club."

Avery was silent, thinking. She didn't want to be someone who betrayed everyone, just like everyone else she knew. Like her mother with her if she were to leave the Toru. Or make a mistake. She shuddered at the thought before setting her bowl to the side and curling her legs to her chest and then hugging them, showing emotional weakness. Her eyes widened at the realization before correcting herself, giving a fake cough. "I do not wish to harm anyone here, if that's what you're suggesting."

Angel simply laughed under her breath, “You’d marry him because you still love him from before. Just think about it, I can assure you there are no downsides to you, and everyone will be happy. I’ll let Agnes know to get more ‘appropriate’ clothes once we get back to civilization.” Angel turned to leave the tent, “Oh, and I’m guarding your tent tonight, so if you need anything, I’ll be right outside.” Angel grinned as she left the tent.

Taikon silently prepared himself some stew and ate it as he looked around and prepared a little bowl for Zorua before he made his way over to the princess' tent, his eyes looked over at Agnes and showed what could either be seen as pity or sympathy. While he liked the fact that he was close to the princess by guarding her. he didn't like how Angel of all people had to guard with him. "Why couldn't it have been his sister...?" He thought to himself before he folded his arms and looked at Angel who seemed to have just finished talking with the princess. "You'll have nothing to worry about as long as we're here to guard you, my lady, so feel free to get comfortable and get some rest." He said with as friendly of a smile as he could manage.

Baxia chuckled. "Unlike my brother, you still seem to be able to make the decision. Follow the destiny forced upon you or make your own. That is up to you." He stood up straight and began to walk away towards the forest. "Make sure to get some rest, the princess will be fine." He called back as he disappeared among the trees.

Maker made a disgusted face. Sure she had hopelessly fell for Ganger when she was younger and the fact that he was a forbidden fruit made him more attractive, but Maker didn't want to admit any of that, she wanted to free herself of everything that had to do with the castle, including him. "Okay goodnight demon lady!" Maker called out as she curled up and hugged her pillow. "You know Zhask, I always wanted to talk to someone like that before going to sleep." She paused to hear the Pokemon's response. "I know, but it felt nice being listened to." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

--- The next morning ---

"Everyone! Sunrise! We leave now, before our enemies catch up." Zilong called out as he placed his helmet over his head. "We need to reach a mountain valley we must cross quickly to get to a safe city. Also, snow storms tend to break out in the valley, so it's best we try and avoid one."
Chang'e and Wanwan were already up, packing up everything and their own tent. Ling was eating a bowl of stew, leftovers from the night before, while Baxia was standing at the edge of the campsite, looking towards the sky.
Maker groaned as she heard the commotion outside, she felt she had hardly slept at all, but if she got up after everyone, she would look lazy and messy, so she got up, grabbed the but of water she had left to wash her face, used the blanket to dry her face and stepped outside. She held up the empty water bottle. "I need water!" She called out.
The campsite was quickly cleaned up, everything was gathered, even Eli, except this time he was placed on a wagon along with everything else. Maker made sure her butler had water and wished for him to get better, because apparently nobody else was good enough to serve her. She also asked Baxia for a ride, but he refused with the excuse that she needed exercise and Maker found no argument against that.
"Okay everyone follow me and Baxia, my sisters and Ling will travel around us just in case we are getting ambushed." Zilong called out as he began to pull the wagon himself.
Maker began to walk next to Kira. She turned around and didn't recognize her, so she walked ahead to Aspen. "Hey you're the breakfast guy. How's it going?" The princess figured she should distract herself to make the trip feel shorter.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
When Eli had been gifted the soup, he opened his eyes, nodding his thanks to the person who had given it to him, reaching out he grabbed the bowl in one hand, hungry enough to not bother with the spoon without a second arm, drinking most of the liquid before using his tongue and teeth to get at the rest. He sighed, laying down and using his thumb to wipe up around his mouth, licking his thumb to get the juice from his fur. He laid back on the bag, falling into another sleep.

When he was woken up the next morning, he had gotten up, he had been given water, when he had known it was for Makers butler, he nearly refused, but he sorely needed water. The studied the fur on one arm, it was fine enough, not even stained from last nights stew, going to the other side, it was completely messy, red with blood. Eli breathed hard as he used some water to try and wash it out, becoming alarmed as it came to his awareness that he could not feel his hand, patting up his arm further, he gritted his teeth. He looked up at the working people, opening his mouth before looking away, no need to trouble them with such a thing when they could likely not do anything about it.

Eli was loaded into the cart, making sure to sit next to Ino, not really caring who was on his other side as he sit down, every bump causing him to wince as it sent jolts of pain through his upper arm. Listening to Maker talk to Avery, he gave a yawn, covering his mouth the his left hand, leaning back against his seat.

Aspen was forced to skip his usual routine that morning. Surprisingly, he didn’t manage to wake up before the general wake up call, and as soon as he was up he busied himself helping pack things up and prepare morning meal. Topaz helped out as well once he finally woke up, but it took quite a bit of prodding from Aspen before he opened his eyes and yawned. From there, though, he was pretty useful in getting things loaded on the wagon. Soon they were on the road, and Topaz was sitting on the wagon while Aspen jogged alongside. The monk rolled along easily, although his arm still stung him a bit. He had woken up once during the night when he had rolled over and put pressure on the big cut, and it hadn’t been pleasant. He wasn’t nearly as badly hurt as Eli had been, though, and he was grateful for that. At least he was perfectly capable of running along.
He was in the middle of a train of thought concerning Eli and the possibility of getting him to a healer when he was approached by Maker. He gave her a wild smile, because in spite of her horrible behavior towards others, he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, she must have led a pretty sheltered life, since the public knew next to nothing about her, and while he would have though that royalty were taught manners, maybe she just hadn’t been taught properly. And after all, even if she was a brat now, people could change. With all this in mind he came up with a fairly pleasant response.
“Mostly fine, thanks, aside from being whisked away from the places I’m familiar with and to... well, here. How are you?”
As he mentioned ‘places I’m familiar with’, he remembered the monastery, and for the first time since the attack he realized that he had vanished without any way of letting his friends know where he was or what had happened to him. There was one of them in particular he was worried about, actually, but his training at the monastery helped him subdue his anxieties, to the point that there was only a slight blip in his facial expression as he thought of it and then dismissed it. He couldn’t do anything about it, except to try to get back as soon as he could... and get back alive.

Maker smiled back, it was nice talking to someone who wasn't throwing back any negative emotions back at her. Maybe she should try being nicer to people? Then again, they might stop seeing her as their superior. Anyways, Aspen had always been nice, since they had barley had any interactions, like if he wasn't that active in the story, so maybe Maker could cut him some slack. "I know right? Being out here makes you miss the guild house a little bit." She smiled brightly, proud of her joke. "I'm doing okay, a little worried about our butler. You know, I've met many people from this place, but I have never been here. Isn't that weird? Having the money to travel and never doing it?"

Avery watched the others, not with extreme distrust, but with uncertainty. The night before, after her talk with Baxia, Avery laid awake, wondering what she should do. She was confused. All she did her entire life was follow orders. To make her own decisions wasn't really up to her. That night, while thinking, made her realize that if the Toru ordered, she would attempt to exterminate every guildmate she had. The thought terrified her. It made her realize just how right Baxia was. But if the didn't kill her guildmates under orders, well, her life was over, literally. She closed her eyes and gave a sigh. For the first time, she wasn't feigning an emotion other than anger. She didn't want to be like Yu Zong, but she also didn't know how to improve. She certainly couldn't ask for help. At least, that never really crossed her mind. She written that action off early in life. Help meant weakness, and the Toru hated weakness.

Kira helped pack up, wanting to show that she was going to be helpful while she was there, to have someone to say she is a good person when she tried to join another guild later. Then she saw Eli. Her brow furrowed with sympathy. What happened to him? Kira walked over and hopped on the cart next to the Sylveon-demi-human. "Hey, I don't think we've met. I mean, I came in last night." She gave a chuckle before reaching out her hand. "I'm Kira, a Dragon Tamer. And, well, I honestly don't really like fairy types." She gave another chuckle. "But I'm sure you're fine." She smiled at Eli, hoping he didn't take her fairy comment the wrong way.

Geldwich and Yozu had tented together that night and had woken up constantly to make sure Eli was okay. Yozu decided that Eli would be fine for now, and if he started to get worse, well, it's not like he was going anywhere. He was fine with walking behind. Although that would make him stand out, so he walked next to Aspen before Maker decided to join. He remained very quiet and the only sound that he was in control of was Rouges drone.

His hand still hurt a bit from getting hit by that stray arrow, but he had patched it up well enough so that it wouldn't bleed anymore. They were lucky that Eli was the only one that was badly injured. If they had less people that could block the arrows there may have been casualties.

Because Maker was standing a few feet away from him, he responded to her question. "Well it is because you are the princess of a kingdom after all. The reason you never travel is because you are the heir to the throne. What I'm trying to say is, what if you went to another country, right? Locals there know you are royalty and therefore have massive bounties on your head. You'd be safer in a country where you are widely celebrated than one where you aren't. So if your father doesn't travel that often that may be the case. He could just be a cautious man," Yozu said. Realizing that something he may have said may have been offensive he quickly apologized.

Taikon was somewhat tired because he mainly stayed up to watch the princess, yet his Zorua remained fast asleep in his hood. He watched as everyone else woke up and slowly moved his body to do a few stretches, few of which caused a few clicks in his bones. "Morning guys..." Taikon said, still a bit tired from having not gotten as much sleep as he hoped, but made sure not to make his tone sound like he was complaining about it, he turned his head to Maker and smiled warmly at her. "Did you sleep well, my lady?" He asked as he joined her and the others who began to make their move through the forest, Zorua slowly began to wake up and looked around at everyone while she yawned. Taikon quickly looked at his phone and noticed how Corvisquire's mark was close, likely somewhere within the trees out of not just sight, but hearing as well, he smiled at the thought before he put his hands in his pockets.

Aspen nodded as Yozu talked, and then interjected once Yozu was done speaking. “And from what I’ve heard, he probably was. If you never left the palace, I’m sure it was just for your own safety. But now you aren’t in the palace, and you’re in a new place. So try to enjoy the experience! Smell the flowers, listen to the sounds of the wildlife. Take in the scenery. Try new foods from other cultures once we get the chance, and learn about the history of ancient landmarks. I traveled through Kelan once, just myself and Topaz, and I was surprised just how much there is in our county that I didn’t know about until I went out and looked for it.”
He stared up into the sky as he walked and talked, thinking. He had considered throwing in some hints about politeness, but decided against it. After all, she was being polite to him so far and if he could get her to a point where she viewed him in a positive way, maybe he would be able to direct her later if she stepped out of line. Plus, if she followed his advice and took time to see the world around her and enjoy it, maybe she’d find herself in a better mood.
“Actually, Maker, would you try something for me? I want you to see if you can spot a flower and then tonight, when we make camp, try to describe it to me? Scent, color, how many petals? Think of it as a memory game. And of course, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I think you might enjoy it and it’ll be a good way to practice observational skills and seeing the little things in life.”

Angel settled down on the opposite side of Taikon by Maker’s tent entrance. Amphy had made her way to Angel and curled up like a loaf of bread next to her in the grass. Angel eyed Taikon suspiciously before she folded her arms, closed her eyes and rested. As a demon she didn’t really sleep but more or less just suspended her mind in a state of meditation and relaxation. She wouldn’t dream in the traditional sense but instead have visions or flashes of memories, messages, or sometimes random other things that were too outlandish to describe, but nonetheless it was like sleep but easier to wake from into an alerted state and without the grogginess.

***​

Bum…Dump….
Bum…Dump….
Bum…Dump….

Angel could hear the sound in the darkness, it was not something around them, but something in her head, and it was too steady, rhythmic, familiar, and organic to be something real. The sound grew louder and louder until it seemed it was right on top of her. It wasn’t deafening but instead rather calming and serene.

A strong smell of metal and iron invaded her lungs and caused Angel to gasp only to inhale more of the metallic smell. She knew where she was, in her mind she knelt down looking at the floor. The room was suddenly lit in a pleasant white and yellowish light, she was kneeling on a warm and soft ground, light pink, lighter in some areas, darker in others. The steady bum dump continued and could be felt through the floor. The air was heavy, humid, warm, and oppressive, Angel was unaffected though.

“How may I be of service Mistress?” Angel asked still looking downward.

“Haa….” An exhale accompanied by a glowing red mist that came out of its mouth, “Stand up my little Angel. There is no need for formalities with me, especially from you.”

Angel nodded and stood up. The room was a large oval shaped room. Monolithic spires of segmented bone wrapped in blood-filled sinews and veins held the domed ceiling, the sinews and veins connecting to a large suspended heart like a chandelier, it glowed a faint red and was steadily beating, creating the bum dump. The floor was a mass of flesh and sinews while the walls were largely he same but littered with eyes of varying sizes, shapes, and types all actively looking around and blinking, they were all currently looking at Angel. Skulls of countless unidentifiable creatures were also embedded into the walls. It was morbidly beautiful like a hellborne cathedral.

Angel looked up, in front of her was a huge throne made of colossally sized bones, muscles, tendons, and veins. Sitting atop of the throne, was a humanoid figure completely hidden in the shadows with the exception of several earrings on its long pointed ears, and choker that was glowing vibrantly bright red with complex runic symbols and designs. A pair of glowing white eyes with vertical silted pupils accented by glowing blood red sclera stared down at Angel making her feel further insignificant and small. The creature grinned and revealed that two of her canines, one on the top right and one on the bottom left was also covered in the same intricate and complex runic engravings and designs, and glowing all the same. A large Houndoom sat at attention next to the throne, it emanated an odd aura, and its body had demonic runes and symbols on it, around its neck shoulders, hind legs, and down its spine.

“Amina has been in constant communication with Bell and I since yesterday morning about your sudden disappearance. They are all quite worried about you two.” The being’s voice was calm, rather nonchalant, an female.

“Tell them that Agnes and I are perfectly fine, and so is Maker.”

The pointed ears of the being on the throne perked up and twitched, “Speaking of the entitled little brat. Is she till intent on throwing away the kingdom along with everything her ancestors built up? And break its pacts with our empire?”

Angel stood silent for a moment, “It would seem that way, but she also does not even seem to be aware of the kingdom’s packs with our empire, and the consequences if they were broken.”

The being on the throne laughed aloud, with each exhale releasing a glowing blood red smoke, the sound of her laughter caused Angel to flinch. “Oh how the times change! Azumi you must be turning in your grave!” she continued to laugh.

“I will continue according to the Grand Inquisitor’s plans then.”

“Yes, it would seem like Bell’s visions and predictions are accurate…. I also see you have gotten your gun back.”

Angel drew the revolver from her back. “Yea….”

The figure on the throne smiled again, “Well, a gift for you.” The being raised a clawed hand and wisps of red magic rushed into her palm and created a glowing red holster and tossed it to Angel.

Angel caught it with one hand and smiled, she tied the holster around her waist so it hung to the left and drew the gun. It was identical to the other revolver in every way with the exception of the color, where there was red, the new revolver was blue, and blood red was baby blue. In her hands the two weapons began to glow their respective colors, the pair was complete again. “Thank you Mistress.” Angel bowed deeply holstering the blue revolver to her left and the red behind her.

“It was originally your gun and it will continue to serve you, and you need to be at full power given your current situation. Now you have Hope and Despair back in your possession, return Mercy and Malice back to Agnes when you think the time is right. Now get out of here, it’s time to move!”

Angel’s vision was suddenly blinded by a red light.

***​

Angel opened her eyes, jolting her entire body and startling Amphy awake which she had been resting against. Her lungs were suddenly filled with the rich and clear forest air. The entire camp was still asleep when she woke up, the sun was approaching its dawn. She could feel the weight of Hope on left of her hip.

Amphy chirped in protest and sat up. She pointed at the new gun on Angel’s hip and began to speak before Angel hushed her. “I know, I was contacted by the Great Wolf last night and she returned it to me.” Amphy looked at Angel with worried eyes before she nodded.

Angel silently patrolled around Maker’s tent for a while with Amphy following behind her. Angel absentmindedly spun the two revolvers around at the same time, now pulling off more complex tricks and flashier moves. As the sun rose Zilong exited his tent and began waking up the camp.

Agnes was pulled from her meditation at the sound of Zilong’s voice. She and the rest of the camp quickly cleaned everything up and they were quickly on the way again. She moved along near the back of the group along with Flash. She was quite surprised to see that Angel had a new gun on her but didn’t question or ask her about it. She seemed troubled and slightly off of her usual self since last night. She kept her sights on her as they moved along in the forest, something else was going on with Angel.

Angel walked along silently in the middle of the group, keeping an eye on Maker as she moved about the procession and attempting to socialize. She was still on high guard remembering that there is still an assassin among them, as due to the events of the prior night, it was not the appropriate time to confront Agnes about it.

Maker looked around at the two members of the conversation. She suddenly felt joyful when she noticed she was part of a group conversation, where she was the center of attention. She turned to Taikon, only to notice the adorable Zorua with him. She grabbed the small furry Pokemon and took her into her arms. "I'm doing good now that I have this pretty little girl with me!" Maker exclaimed as she petted the Pokemon. She turned back to Aspen and Yozu. "My father did travel a lot, he missed two of my birthdays because of that. But I rarely got to go and when I did we didn't go out much, just stayed at a fancy hotel." She was interested in the comment made by Yozu, saying she wasn't celebrated in other countries. "What do you mean not celebrated? Isn't Kelan the most loved kingdom in the world? People everywhere should adore me." This made her temper begin to rise, but the Zorua in her arms and Aspen's suggestion about seeing the world distracted Maker. "It sounds like homework." She told Aspen. "But if I see something I will let you know." She looked around at the forest around them. "Right now it's just a bunch of boring trees." A flock of Taillows flew above them, squawking loudly. "Oh look blue Pidgeys." Maker said looking up at the sky.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli reached out with his left hand, shaking the newcomers hand. Eli gave a chuckle "Be careful with that kind of language, you might have offended me." Eli looked out of the cart "Sorry you got dragged into this, I guess I'm sorry I got dragged into this." He shrugged giving a small smile "But hey, thats just life I guess." He looked over at Kiras pokemon "I've thought about going to visit once, though I decided against it."

Taikon smiled while Zorua nuzzled with the princess, pleased with how Maker took a liking to his beloved companion. When Maker looked up to the sky to see the Pokemon, Taikon also looked up and held back a little laugh when she mistook the Tailows for blue Pidgeys, Zorua also tried to hold back a laugh, but failed. "No, my lady. Those birds are Tailows, I shouldn't blame you for not knowing this, but there are a lot of Pokemon out there in the world, and I mean a lot a lot. They come in many different shapes and sizes; some of them are big enough for you to ride on, others are small and adorable like my dear Zorua you're happily cuddling with." Taikon said with a more friendly smile.

As the group made their way through the forest Agnes listened to the conversations between the various individuals that Maker was taking to and Agnes simply stared forward dumbfounded at the level of intelligence being displayed by the entitled girl, she could feel her brain activity die when she spoke. Flash pulled on Agnes’s skirt pointed at them when Maker remarked about the Taillows in the air. He had a look of concern on his face.

“Yea, I know…” Agnes scoffed, “What the hell is wrong with her?” Flash shrugged and continued to look around, he seemed to be enjoying himself and the surrounding forest.

“It’s true,” Angel added, agreeing with Taikon. her eyes were darting around the forest and on constant look out for threats, having encountered ninjas the night before, the forest is their ideal battle ground. “One of my other sisters has a huge three headed dragon that she is bound with, she rides it around all the time.” Angel found it rather interesting just how sheltered Maker was. Angel was more curious about just how sheltered Maker is from the world.

Yozu nodded his head as Taikon spoke as well. “Yeah. Lots of different Pokémon, especially in different countries. I was born in Creel and brought my partner over with me,” Yozu said adding on.

Yozu signaled over to Rouge and caught the drone as it powered down. A little Pokémon zipped right out of it. It was a Rotom.

“This is a Rotom and his name is Rouge, mainly because he is a rather free spirit. He isn’t a Pokémon to cuddle with but he’s very nifty. He has a gift of being able to hop through electronic devices and do things with them. And with some basic training I taught him how to fly. It’s even better because he radiates electricity so he charges the devices as well. That’s why the drone is always flying,” Yozu explained. “And I’m sure if you ask him nice enough he’ll charge your phone for you.”

Rouge proceeded to zip around Maker and Zoura, making little buzzes as he went. “We may as well teach you about different things along the way back. Doesn’t hurt to learn anything.”