• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

"Useless, huh?" He spoke softly before chirping up. "I doubt that. No doubt you have a skill that's deemed helpful to them. Find that skill and own up to it - not everyone is designed to be the same way. We're all unique. Our stories are all different whether.. we like it or not." He began to trail off as he looked down at the Riolu unconscious in his arms. Breathing and looking better, but still not awake.

"These two are all I have. They're all I've ever had to be honest. I lost my Troupe and family at a young age; almost too young to remember much." Kreuger hovered over them, his eyes on the trees. Kreuger's always been Honn's higher eyes as he owes his life to him, saving him when he was only a young Gastly.

Honn suddenly cut his words short when he noticed the trees begin to thin into a clearing. "It's beautiful here. Maybe we can rest up for a little bit; for Naomi anyways."

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino smiled and nodded towards Eli. She walked to the back of the supplies and began going through them. She removed a few things until she saw a blanket. With the help of Iggy, they managed to pull it out and place everything back to how it was. She wondered if she needed one, but thanks to Wuru inside her shirt, she felt a little warmer. Ino took the blanket over to Eli and gently placed it on him, making sure it covered him completey, except his face of course.

"All set!" Ino said with a big grin. "Do you need anything else?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli snuggled into the blanket, letting the warm radiate in the blanket "If you could just sit here with me, Id like some company on this ride if you can be up here with me." He scooted over, making more room for her to sit. Looking up at the sky, he asked a question. "What do you thinks going to happen, do you think we will come out of this alright?"

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino looked at the spot Eli offered her and then at Zilong, who was pulling the cart. She felt bad adding more weight, but then again she didn't weight that much and he seemed to not mind the weight at all. With guilt in her mind, Ino got on and sat next to Eli, stretching her legs and leaning against the stuff on their backs.

"I'm not sure." She replied to Eli's question. "But we have to try our best. If we all stick together I'm sure we can make it." She smiled as Iggy cuddled up to her side.

Grace did not feel like being in the clearing as it would draw a lot of attention. For one thing she could not deal with an attack, so the idea of catching up to the others, was a blessing, and was glad one of the people that helped them before showed up. "Sorry I do not feel like we would be safe here. The forest was one thing, but we were under the cover of the trees and could hear any attacks that would have came at us. I think it would be best if we met up with the others of my guild." With that Grace rushed off the way that the helpful half pokemon shown her. Fluff was in her arms and was glad to see that she was happy as could be. @RobbyK

Baxia looked up at the clouds as they began to merged above them and took a dark gray tone. The small giant frowned as the air grew colder and small frosty rain drops began to fall. He looked back at the group, those that weren't used to such terrains were going to have a tough time. He remembered the training he took when he was younger, sitting for hours outside in a blizzard, having only his shields to keep him warm. He knew his brothers had taken the same training, except for Chang'e, but he wasn't worried about her. His smallest sister was a prodigy, born with an enormous amount of mana. Unfortunately, she took everything as a game and her father didn't place the same strict training on her like the others. Baxia saw a small opening up ahead and then it divided into two paths. In between the paths was an enormous mountain, too inclined too climb over. "We are taking the right." Baxia called out to the group. "The left is known to be territory of some dangerous beasts, so we must keep away from there." He stopped at the small clearing. "Everyone prepare for a possible blizzard. Drink something warm, put on warm clothes. Once we start moving, we will continue for hours. Brace yourselves." He walked over to the side and started looking the mountains up and down.

Maker walked over to Taikon. "Hey, my Pokemon keeps me warm always, want me to keep your precious Pokemon with me? She won't go cold, I promise."

Aspen was just about to head over to where Maker was standing to check out the flower she had discovered when the first frosty drizzle began and one of their native allies said to bundle up and get ready. It was cold enough now that he was shivering a bit, and he knew he needed to get at least a blanket, so he changed direction and went to the cart. He dug around a bit and found a decent sized blanket, which he draped over himself like a cloak or tent. He wasn’t any warmer yet, but his body warmth would warm up the blanket and in return the captured heat would keep him warm.
He made a brief check on the other guild members from where he stood as he waited for Topaz to bundle up. Since the Pokemon wasn’t very big, Aspen decided to leave him with the cart. The Meinfoo wouldn’t take up much room, and he was a lot less likely to get lost in a snow drift or something. Aspen moved back towards the front, but stayed a lot closer to the main body of the group than he had been doing before,

Angel and Agnes shielded their eyes from the storm. They had ventured quite a bit ahead and was in the thick of the blizzard. The two of them looked across the widening chasm between them. Only their glowing seals were clearly visible in the windy snowfall and a grey outline, but their seals allowed them to see everything rather clearly despite the storm, but the strong winds were proving perilous even for their specialized mountain climbing skills.

Agnes made her way to the edge of her cliff side and signaled Angel to her. “We should turn back before we get blown off the mountain.”

Angel nodded and the two made their way down, it was quick as they leapt from edge to edge, stopping only to brace themselves from occasional strong gusts. Within a few moments they had descended enough to where the snow was much calmer and the winds had not caught up.

By the time the two had returned to the main party, they were waiting at the fork in the pass. Baxia knew the way and was standing guard as the rest of the group was making preparations to brace the incoming storm.

Angel and Agnes slid down the right rock face and rejoined the others, their snow-white hair was glistening with snowflakes and water droplets.

“Hiya.” Agnes greeted Baxia as Angel took off her tiny glasses and was drying off the lenses on her dress, are they even real glasses? “Right path is clear for the most part, but we are heading straight into the storm. Further up the pass, it’s already going strong.” Agnes brushed some water drops off her hair.

“Very, very strong winds ahead that will slow us down, the carriage might be a problem because of the ice already on the bath.

“And, the gusts up there are strong enough to blow the carriage away if it’s not weighed down enough, also visibility is extremely poor unless you've got spells or something else to help you see.”

Honn nodded in agreement and gently put Naomi over his shoulders to quicken his pace. "Where am I heading to? Her guild? She most likely saved Naomi's life, but how far can you trust someone?" An idea came to his mind to not only keep them safe, but have a third eye just in case. "Kreuger, can you get ahead of us and keep an eye out on any incoming danger?"

As the Haunter sped up ahead, he slowly faded away as his species is known to use this tactic to catch their for or prey off guard. @EmoKitty21

Geldwich didn't say anything. Any words he would mutter just turned into a stammering mess due to the cold and nervousness. He would try to start a conversation, but he couldn't find the words. Geldwich tried to keep a positive mind even in this environment but it was becoming a bit too much for him. The Snorunt in his arms looked up at him with worry in his eyes seeing that his new friend was struggling to keep on going.
There were two figures in the void looking at each other. One of them was shivering like mad, and the other seemed fine. "You need me to take over?," Yozu asked Geldwich as he nodded his head accordingly. Yozu shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Grace raced ahead, she hated when she was not with many people who she knew. It was bad enough that she was almost attacked, but it being by a group of pokemon, she knew that she needed to get to her guild. "Sorry but I have to get to Vivi, as she is probably with my guild as I can not find her anywhere. I am sorry for the fast pace I am setting."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and smiled at Ino “Thanks, normally I’m so optimistic, maybe it’s all the blood loss.” He rubbed his right hand, thinking about its lack of feeling. “What do you think of these new people? The only real taste off them I’ve gotten is their cooking.” He chuckled “Was pretty good soup though.” He scooted a little closer, so he was in the middle of the cart, where he felt it was more stable.

Avery followed Maker. She wanted to become actual friends with the princess. Maybe then she could actually compete her goal without harming anyone. But deep down she knew the real reason. She wanted to spread the unknown emotion that she felt when she was being friendly. "Hope you don't mind me being nearby as well, Princess," Avery said in a far more friendlier tone than usual, giving an actual smile. "Oh, and I mean that in a "I'm being friendly and it is merely a sign that I want to be friends."

Silfia, Kira's Dreepy, screeched loudly at Zilong. It was clear the little dragon was angry about the weather. Kira's eyes widened at Viron continued to screech. Why were her dragons being so rowdy?

Last edited:
Taikon smiled as Maker stood closer to him and talked about how she wanted to help warm his beloved Pokemon. "Sounds like a wonderful idea, given how Zorua likes you... but even if you are a princess, understand that I wouldn't forgive you if you harmed her." Taikon said as he handed the Dark type fox Pokemon over to her who immediately nuzzled up with the princess. "You need warmth more than I do, Zorua." He said before he hugged himself and shivered a bit. "Oof... even with this cold gear on, it's still freezing." Taikon said with a little laugh.

Meanwhile up near the top of the mountain, Corvisquire looked down at everyone with a smirk on his face, as they neared closer and closer to the most unstable area of snow there was above them, he knew that if he screamed, it would be effective, but some of the people might know what bird it was, so he had to improvise. Luckily, the bird Pokemon had plenty of tricks up his sleeves... or wings and flew to the side of the mountain top and it's wings began to glow a white and blueish light, with one big flap of it's wings, several arcs shot from his wings and collided with the snow on the mountain. The snow that fell got bigger and bigger, the mountain started to rumble as if a small earthquake happened and what was once a little bit of snow that fell from the top of the mountain suddenly formed to create a terrible avalanche that headed straight towards the people and Pokemon who attempted to traverse the mountain.

Taikon looked up as he heard the sound of rumbles and noticed the massive pile of snow rush towards them, he knew exactly who started it and in his mind, he was rather impressed, but he had a job to do. "Avalanche!" He called out and pointed to where the snow fell from.

Grace was startled when Fluff flew out of her arms and into the air. It seemed that something was bothering her. Knowing Fluff it had to be something big. Know that something was up, Grace rushed forward to see three dragons fighting. What surprised her was the fact that Fluff rushed into the fray nearly getting hit by a stray attack. What really started her worry though was the fact that Fluff started to glow and shine.

Out of the clouds Fluff came out as a very beautiful and majestic Alteria, who with thought shot out a large beam of light. A moon blast shot out towards the three fighting dragons. It was not done to harm, more to get the group to straighten out.

Sable was not bothered by the cold as the others as he did not need the warmth to be comfy in the snow. He actually pulled off his flannel shirt and tied it to his waist and revealed a black tank top underneath. What brought him out of his thoughts of what to do with the rampaging dragons, was a small and very cold eevee. Being the kind and compassionate person, he picked up the eevee and held it in his arms. He was glad to see that the eevee was warming up with the arms that held them.

Vivi was glad to see Grace and ran over to her. She jumped into the fairy's arms as soon as they were opened. The two hugged as they greeted one another. Being the emotional person she was Grace cried tears of joy in seeing her trusted pokemon.

Maker snuggled to the Zorua as she held her in her arms. She turned around to look at Avery. Friends? It was something the princess wasn't familiar with. She had a few servants who were consider her friends until she didn't like their service and fired them. Hopefully Avery wouldn't mind getting paid once they got back home. "Sure! How much do you charge? Also, I can't pay you until we get home where I left my wallet, but I'm sure I can afford it." She held up the Zorua. "Isn't she adorable?" Maker's big smiled faded as she heard Taikon's warning. "Avalanche?" Maker said with clear confusion.

Baxia looked up to see the snow rushing down towards his group. He scanned for his brothers and sisters, none were close to the princess. Next he looked towards the supply kart, it wasn't in a safe zone. "Zilong pull away now!" He shouted.
Zilong was distracted by Zilfia's screech, he didn't noticed the danger until Baxia pointed it out. He looked up as it looked like the entire mountain was coming his way. He shouted as he gathered all his mana and used it to make his body physically stronger, a red aura glowed around him as he rushed forward, pulling the kart with him. His Dragonair screeched at Kira's dragons, to shut them up and warn them, as he used dragon tail to toss them away from danger.
Chang'e quickly gather her female Nidoran and Nidorina, floating quickly to safety near Baxia. Wanwan and Ling tried to get to the princess, but their Pokemon, Persian and Mienshao, saved them by tackling them back towards Baxia's group.
Maker screamed as a giant wall fell between her and Baxia's group. A giant pile was about to fall on her, Avery and Taikon, when Zhask emerged from Maker's chest, tossing Zorua to the side, and fired a fire blast, causing a steam explosion, but saving the small group from being buried as the avalanche continued to fall. It piled on, leaving a big thick wall between everyone. As if it had been on purpose, the mountains roared as the blizzard hit the area, creating strong, cold winds, which made trying to climb an unstable snow wall dangerous and life threatening.
Zilong put the kart down and looked towards the division that kept them from the princess. "I'll go get her!" He yelled, but was stopped by Baxia. "Stop!" He called out. The mountains trembled, threatening another avalanche. Baxia took a deep breath and spoke softer. "Everyone gather around." He waited on everyone. "Demons, use your magic and tell me, is the princess alive?" He waited for an answer and then looked at the path they were now forces to take. "The blizzard is strong. We are now easy pray to any hunters in these mountains. Everyone stay close."

Aspen heard the rumblings almost at the same time as the first warning cries about the avalanche rang out. He looked up to confirm what he was already sure was true: tumbling snow and rocks, coming right towards their group. He broke into a run, trying to get out of the brunt area of where it looked like it was going to fall and towards the wagon. He was glad, now, that he had left Topaz there. Despite it being pulled away, it was still only one man pulling and he was unrestricted, so he just barely made it to the wagon and then held on, waiting for it to die down. Once it was over, he found himself with most of the main group, including the native warriors. He had enough time to see a few people he knew before the blizzard began to pick up and restrict visibility. He wasn’t sure who was missing yet, but he was worried that someone might have been buried in that landslide, lost to the cold mountains.

The vibrations of the avalanche were felt by Angel and Agnes in the hooves. When Angel made a motion to notify Baxia it was too late and they were thrusted into chaos. They had dove into the direction of the path where they needed to go hoping that the others would do the same.

Hearing Baxia’s voice calling to regroup Agnes helped Angel back onto her feet. Despite the freezing cold and frigid winds the two Demons were unaffected by the cold. Agnes was looking around with her seal, she had no issues seeing through the blizzard. She scanned near the peak of the mountain unsure of what she saw, a shadow of something or someone responsible to causing the avalanche? Agnes was not too sure, the corruption in her making her seal less effective and not working completely as it’s supposed to.

Angel activated the Leviathan’s seal and looked around, everyone seemed present and accounted for, and more importantly alive. “Maker’s fine, and so is everyone else on the other side. “ Angel sighed, “Well do we try to dig our way through? Or just meet up later? The two paths do converge further up.”

Agnes pulled and eventually got Flash’s head out of the snow, he shook off the small pile of the frozen water from his head and blinked a few times then smiled. Amhpy helped him back onto his feet and the two electric types lit up their tails, enough for the group to see the immediate surroundings but not enough to pierce the veil of the snowstorm surrounding the group.

Almost instantly did Honn's Haunter do a complete 180° heading back towards him, as Grace's Swablu darted towards the commotion almost instantly - obviously Kreuger wasn't going to match himself up to three large dragons. Honn came to a sudden stop behind Grace, as the Swablu began to transform into it's next and more powerful stage; an Altaria.
"How majestic.." He said to himself as it unleashed a powerful fairy type move. He didn't have the Pokemon nor personal skills to match up with such force. All the commotion going on, Naomi began to squirm and come to in Honn's arms. "Naomi?.. Naomi. Come on, wake up. Can you hear me?"

The young Riolu slowly awoke in a confused daze unsure of what she had woken up to. The adament in her caused her to leap from the elf's arms onto the ground. Not knowing Grace was the one to heal her, she took a defensive and offensive stance between herself and Honn.

Avery narrowed her eyes in confusion. "What? I don't have many friends, but I'm pretty sure you don't pay them. If you pay them, then they're probably not really your friend." Then the rocks and snow started to fall upon them. Avery's first instinct was to tackle Maker out of the way, but she didn't tackle her far enough. Then the Chandlure saved them. Avery stood up and offered to help Maker up. "Everyone, stay quiet. No shouting. We need to find a way to return to the group." She looked at the princess worriedly, unsure if Maker could actually handle herself here.

As the two dragons got onto her three, Kira chuckled nervously before the avalanche. Her eyes widened as she ran to grab her three pet dragons and hold them tight. She had to protect them. She had to. Silfria was calmed down, as was Viron. But Trifi? Trifi was growling at Fluff, clearly mad at her still. The rocks stopped falling and she noticed three people were missing. Two of the more toxic members were gone, but still, never a good thing. The glanced around worriedly. Then the news of those three being alive reached her ears. Relief spead through her as she gave a sigh.

Black. There was only black for Yozu, the only sight he could bear. Well, not really sight because his eyes were closed. Whenever he tried to open them, they refused. Eventually he persuaded them to work, but then there was just white.

Where am I? What the hell just happened?

It wasn’t long before he realized that he was buried in snow. He closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened...
Yozu took off his blanket and wrapped it around himself. “Heh, it’s a bit chilly out here ain’t it Rouge?,” Yozu said with a smirk on his face. He was responded with a Buzz and a happy Snorunt.
Yozu looked down at the Snorunt with confusion on his face and the realization set in.

Is...is this Geldwich’s Pokemon? Does he finally have a partner?

Then the Snorunt walked into the trees, turning around to see if Yozu was as following. The young man reluctantly followed the Pokémon knowing that if he lost it Geldwich would be upset. He followed through the trees and eventually forgot about following the group. This didn’t cross his mind. The three of them soon came to a clearing, a circle clearing of trees, and in the centers, a dome shaped rock. Yozu followed the Pokémon into the clearing, and inspected the rock closely. There was a glowing blue stone on top of it.
An ice stone? You can’t be serious...
The Pokémon had just lead him to an extremely high price crystal, but he knew why. Snorunt wanted to evolve.

Geldwich held the stone in his hands, and looked down at his new partner. “You sure? There’s no going back from this,” Geldwich said nervously. Snorunt nodded happily.

Geldwich touched the stone to Snorunts head, and he watched as the Pokémon started to glow and take shape. And as soon as he did a huge wave of rock and snow swept over them, and he blacked out...
So that’s what happened. An avalanche? Interesting. Not Yozu’s first one but this one was definitely bigger. He was trapped in the snow, not knowing how deep. Thinking back to his training from his father he remembered what to do during one of these.

Yozu spit and it went down, not back on his face. That meant that is back was where the surface was. He turned around and started digging with his hands and then noticed that one arm hurt a lot more than the other. In fact he had a hard time moving it freely. Broken arm, check. Damn. Why was this snow so hard? Snow shouldn’t be this hard, no this wasn’t snow...ice? He was trapped in ice? Damn. Why was ice this hard?

The one thing Yozu knew is that he was trapped with limited oxygen. Most avalanche victims died either of suffocating or the boulders that got mixed in. Then he heard a cry. A piercing cry. Above him, at least 3 or 2 feet up on the surface, Frosslass was trying to get him attention. Someone to help. Yozu sighed. Please don’t let me die here. Please don’t forget me.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The cart jolted, this time much more than he was prepared for, causing him to jump up in the air, the cart being pulled out from beneath him. He hit the ground, luckily not on his damaged arm, sliding on the icy snow in a daze, managing to avoid the avalanche, though luck was not on his side as he had gone backwards, and was quickly approaching the cliff. As Eli saw the cliff and how close it was now getting, desperately trying to dig his hands into the snow, failing as he slipped of the cliff, finally managing to get a grip just in time to stop himself from falling.

Looking down at the ground below, even if he survived the fall, he definitely would not survive the weather on his own. Eli looked up, wrapping his ribbons around his arm to give it as much support as possible, straining to pull himself up, he tried to use his other hand, it giving out before he moved up at all, straining with his left arm to try to get over the cliff, he stopped, he was stuck there. “Hello?” He called out “I need help!”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino managed to hang on to the wagon as it was pulled quickly away from the incoming avalanche. She held on tightly to Iggy as she saw Eli go flying off the wagon. She wondered how someone who was heavier than her managed that. As soon as the wagon stopped, she looked back to see the avalanche blocked their path from before. Ino quickly jumped off and rushed towards where Eli was.

"Eli!" She cried out as she reached down and grabbed his arm. "You're too heavy for me!"

Ino flapped her wings, trying to get Eli up, but it wouldn't work. She tried something more dangerous, using both hands and depending on her feet not slipping. Again, she began flapping her wings, trying to raise Eli. But no matter how hard she flapped her wings, she couldn't get him to move. Iggy cried out desperately while Wuru wiggled inside Ino's shirt.

"Someone help!" The bug cried out, worried she might cause another avalanche.

As the snow created a wall that blocked between him and everyone else, he watched as Zorua was thrown to the side by Chandelure. Zorua quickly ran away from the group the second she landed while Taikon quickly looked around to make sure everyone was distracted by the avalanche and stepped back a few times and began to sink in to the shadow beneath him, and thanks to the clouds that covered the sun, there was more than enough shadows for him to hide and escape into. Zorua quickly jumped in to the air and flipped a few times while a strange faint glow emitted from her, but as she hit the ground, she seemed to take on the appearance of Taikon and simply grinned, she--or "he"--moved to a place to lay on the ground and look as if 'Taikon' had been knocked out.

Taikon emerged from a shadow farther away from the group, a lot safer from the avalanche, but the attire he wore was different, it wasn't the coat and scarf he used to get warm, but rather the attire of a ninja with a sleeveless jacket and longer scarf which covered his mouth, he put up a hood to conceal his hair and patiently waited. "Your move, princess." He said softly before he sank back in to the shadows.

Maker cried out as she hit the cold snow. She covered her eyes with her arms and waited for whatever was happening to end. When things got more quiet, she heard Avery's voice. Maker uncovered her face and shivered as Zhask went back into her chest, keeping Maker warm. She took Avery's hand and got up, dusting her dress. "Well I almost died, again." She said with a snappy attitude. "I swear if I were with a high rank guild this would never happen!" She crossed her arms and looked around, setting her eyes in Taikon. "Is he dead? Check his pulse. I want to find his Zorua, if he died I want to keep her." Maker looked around and placed her hands around her mouth like a cup and yelled. "Zorua! Come out! I will keep you warm and love you forever!"
The mountains trembled as Maker's voice rang through them. "Come out!" Maker yelled.

On the other side, Baxia looked towards the mountains as they shook again. "The princess is going to cause another avalanche at this rate." He walked up to the big ice wall and yelled. "Avery! Keep quiet and make sure to take the princess to the end of the valley, it all depends on you!" He stopped as snow began to fall. "Everyone." He said as he turned around. "Let's move now. Keep close to the Ampharos."
Ling slowly grabbed Ino's hand and helped her pull Eli up. He helped Eli to his feet. "Please no shouting, we are in terrible danger. I will take him back to the wagon." He looked at Ino. "Make sure you are warm please, the blizzard will be tough." He put Eli's arm over his shoulder and guided him to the kart with the supplies.
Ling's Mienshao placed her hand on the snow wall, tool a deep breath and used force palm. The snow opened to reveal Yozu. She quickly pulled him and tossed him away from the falling snow that collapsed to fill the hole Yozu left. The Mienshao walked over to him and pointed towards the lights.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was pulled up, feeling a little embarrassed and useless, he looked over the people who had pulled him up “Thank you, that could have been bad...” he let himself get led to the cart, sitting down and wrapping himself up in a blanket, looking at the ground, tired and emotionally down. He looked up again “Where is everyone else?”

Amphy and Flash lit up their tails to nearly their brightest and took their positions around the group, Flash stayed near the front along with Angel and Baxia while Amphy moved to the back, giving ample light to the party and acting as beacons for anyone else nearby who may be out of their immediate area.

“Sorry if I’m sounding pushy, but we have to move, NOW. The longer we stay still the colder it gets and the storm will not get any better, we have to go.” Angel drew out the blue revolver and signaled for everyone to move.

Agnes moved to the back of the group by Amphy and the cart, she helped Zilong with the cart by pushing it along behind and keeping it from being blown off track by adding her own weight and stability to it. “Groups split for now from the avalanche, we’ll rendezvous further in the valley, but for now we got to move.” Agnes answered Eli as she pushed the cart along. She was careful not to overexert herself and agitate her wounds and soreness.

Grace was startled by the avalanche it seemed to have broken her out of her reunion with Vivi. Though what surprised her was the fact that Fluff flew down to protect Grace and Vivi from most of the snow and ice. She was glad to see that her friend grew into a great and majestic pokemon. After the aftermath of the snow falling, she looked around and saw that one of her friends was hurt. Though they were not close as they are new to one another. With little thought Grace walked up to Eli, and pulled out her watering can. Pulling out the water with ease, Grace began to try and clean out and heal some of the wounds. "Stand still please I am going to try and help."

Sabl on the other end was not as caught off guard, and protected himself as a large chuck of ice was about to fall onto him. It would have surely killed the vampire if it had landed on him. It would have also harmed the new friend he had made in the eevee that he was holding. Landing on the hard frozen ground was not the best, but it was better then being crushed. Looking up, he really needed to tell these fools that snow and loud noise did not mix very well.

Avery glared at Maker. "I assure you, this is something outside of our control. And what did I say about keeping quiet? You're going to cause another avalanche and we might get stuck and die here." She overheard what Baxia said and her face turned into that of determination. She knelt down to check Taikon's pulse. It was still there. She gave a sigh. "Besides, you wouldn't be able to keep her. Taikon is alive."

Kira made sure her trio was ok. Then she heard Eli. She tried to get her dragons off of her as quickly as possible before standing up and running to Eli, the snow slowing her down greatly. By the time she got there, Eli had already been rescued. She waited until the goat girl was done talking to him before walking up to Eli. "Sorry. I couldn't make it there to help you in time."

Shallow breaths. Shallow breathes only. Yozu needed to save oxygen. Thoughts raced though his head.
They forgot about me. They must have. I'm new of course they would forget me. Are they nearby? Are they close? Is THIS were I die? Trapped under ice with no one to rescue me? How was I supposed to know that there was an avalanche?
Then a sharp noise broke through his ears as the ice was decimated. He gasped for fresh air and received it. His arm was screaming in pain and refused to move. Yozu attempted to get up with one arm, but failed and decided to make a crude gust barrier to boost him up on his feet.

His arm was thankfully only an internal break. Judging by how many places his arm was disjoined, he estimated two or three fractures at least. Yozu just let his broken left arm hang by his side for now. He needed to catch up with the group. Froslass looked at him with worrying eyes. The pain was disorienting.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After a little while of shaky walking, Yozu reached the group. "Hey, um...I got injured...pretty bad. My left arm is fractured in at least two places and the pain is rather severe. I would appreciate it if someone were to help me make a sling," Yozu said through clenched teeth.

Two figures stood in the void. One with black hair and green eyes, another different figure who had red hair and violet eyes.

"Yame, I haven't seen you in a while. Why haven't you come out recently?"

"Because I don't think I fit in with you perfectly. You and Yozu can seamlessly change personalities without anyone noticing. I'm much different than you two."

"Just because were different doesn't mean that you can't come out."

"Mages aren't supposed to be trained to kill, Geldwich. I'm one of the exceptions cause that's what Dad wanted. He decided not to get rid of us. Yozu was the first. Then we came. What should have been a mental disability he turned into a gift. It's a shame he trained me in the role that we don't do often."

"Yozu was planning on telling everyone soon. About us."

"We'll see."

Last edited:
Taikon could hear what Maker said from within the shadows and about how not only she didn't care about Taikon's 'death', but the fact she wanted to take his beloved Zorua for herself, the very idea annoyed him, but he remained calm as what he was about to do next required his best poker face. "Alright, showtime..." Taikon thought to himself before he sprang from Maker's shadow, his hand reached to unsheathe his Tanto and deliver a powerful slash. Taikon did his best to not make any vocal sounds that might offer any hints as to who he is, but one look in his eyes could clearly see that his friendly and innocent facade was replaced with the clear intent to kill along with the morbid joy at the very thought of ending the princess he had sucked up to.

Seeing one of the men he didn't know yet but had seen with the group on the last leg of the trip come towards the group nursing an injured arm and asking for help, Aspen headed over. He didn't know much about medicine or treating fractures, but he did know a decent amount about anatomy in the way of muscles and flexibility. He spoke to the man as he took a look at the injured arm. "All right, I'll see what I can do. We have to get moving fast though, we're about to leave. Head for the carriage, I'll see what I can do about a sling." With that he motioned for the man to get to the carriage, figuring that if he could get this far he could get on the back of the cart. Then he began unwinding the binding on one of his arms. He really didn't want to do it, but the monastic band was the best he had to serve as a strap for a sling. He figured he could use a blanket as both a sling and a covering for the man until they had time to get or make a proper one. Once he had finished unwinding the binding cloth from one of his arms, he headed to the cart. He found a spare blanket, a thinner one which hadn't been in demand as the thicker ones had, and then set to work. He was as careful as he could be with the man's injured arm, although he really did not have much in the way of the healing touch. In the end he was able to form a very primitive sling, which he hoped worked for the man.
"Is that all right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He had been sitting next to the man on the cart while he was arranging the sling, but now he got up and started to walk, keeping a hand on the side of the cart to make sure he didn't lose it.

The strong cold winds that were making things impossible for the group, suddenly died. It was quiet, the only sound that could be hear was the breathing of the small group gathered. The dark clouds that loomed above kept letting large amounts of snow fall, while mountains watched silently the event that was about to happen. A sharp piercing screech tore through the silence, reaching everyone's ears, even to those separated from the group. The strong scream wasn't alone however, few more followed, seeming to be coming from a certain direction, south of Baxia's location. The small giant adjusted his shields on his arms as he turned around to face the direction the noise was coming from.
"Everyone, get the injured on the wagon. The rest of you, move now." He pointed towards the north. "Move quickly."
The screeched sounded even louder this time and it seemed that the snow on the mountains around them was moving. Baxia turned to his Tyranitar. "Clear a path for Zilong to move faster, Zilong I don't want you to stop no matter what." His glowing orange eyes looked more determined then ever. He turned towards the direction Avery should be, wishing her the best of luck and then turned towards the north. "Everyone stay together and move fast, if someone falls behind... Leave them. You would die with if you try and go back. Dragon warriors take your positions." He called out.
This time Baxia went to the back of the group, alone. Wanwan and Chang'e took the front while Ling next to the wagon. The Tyranitar began making way. He would use Dark Pulse to create a path and then sweep any stones or obstacles out of the way with his tail. The big Pokemon moved fast, but it made you wonder how long he could keep it up. Zilong began moving along, following his two sisters and staying on the path made for the kart he was pulling now with ease.
However this didn't seemed to have stopped the screams coming from the mountains, in fact white spots moved quickly downwards and closer to the group. Suddenly two big white spheres jumped from the sides and landed near the group. The image became more clear, as the snow fell off their backs and revealed their white fur. The two creatures slowly stood up, being clearly over two meters tall. They have long arms and legs, which where covered by fur, except for their fingers and toes, which were a dark blue. Their face was covered, except by two bright yellow eyes and long white fangs sticking out. Zilong hadn't stopped moving as more creatures would be seen running along the sides of the mountains. The two that landed however roared at the ones in front of them, clearly looking to stall and separate them from the group. However, one of them was not expecting the crushing tackle by Baxia, as the giant took down the beast with his right shield. However the monster got up and lunged itself at Baxia, who protected himself with his shield as the beast tried to get at him with his claws. The other monster send out a screech to try and stun its victims as it prepared to attack.

Maker crossed her arms as she heard the screech from the other side. How come they could make loud noises? She was just about to make a few comments towards Avery, when Zhask emerged from her chest and knocked back the attacking enemy with a shadow ball. Maker, who was a little confused as to where the ninja man came from, shivered as the cold invaded her body that no longer had Zhask's warmth. "Zhask! I'm freezing!" She cried out. The ghost gave the assasin an angry glare as it had to retreat back into Maker, to keep her warm and from suffering from the cold. "Avery! I think this man wants to take my jewelry!" Maker cried out as she stepped away.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino watched as Aspen and Grace helped out the two injured members. She was proud of how her guild stuck to their moto, help those in need. She snuggled up to Iggy and made sure she was properly tied up and wouldn't fly away. However, the strong winds stopped, which allowed Iggy to finally touch the ground.

"Well this is nice." Ino said, but was soon interrupted by Baxia's warning. "Let's do what he says!" Ino called out to her guild.

She made sure Eli and Yozu were properly on the wagon before it began to move. She decided to tag along Angel, just in case anything bad was going to happen. This didn't stop the guild leader to constantly look at the group and made sure they were okay. However, the screams were hard to ignore, they sent chills down Ino's spine everytime she heard one. She could feel Wuru nervously shaking against her tummy and Iggy grabbed on tightly to her good wing. It was then that they were attack by two of the beasts. Ino couldn't help but to let out a frightened yelp as she saw the wagon was still moving.

"Baxia said not to stop!" She called out.

However, she jumped in her placed as Baxia tackled one of the monsters. She was too focused on the fight that she didn't noticed that the other one was getting ready to attack.

As Zhask emerged from Maker, Taikon was only half surprised by how sudden the reaction was, this Pokemon had great reflexes. As the Ghost type Pokemon attacked back with Shadow Ball, Taikon quickly somersaulted back and ended it with a high corkscrew flip. He held his blade backwards and made sure his other hand was out of sight while his scarf blew in the wind, small knives began to appear on the palm of his left hand and the blades rested in between his fingers. An idea came in to his head when he heard Maker's complaint, as he thought about it, he turned his eyes to Avery, the only other sign of movement he made was a small slide of his foot.

Thankfully Aspen came to Yozu's aid to assist him in his injuries. He could tell that the monk was being as careful as he could possibly be, so he tried not to make any noises that would bring him to believe he was doing anything wrong. Yozu released the pain by deeply exhaling and nodded as Aspen asked him if the sling was ok. He defied Baxia's orders and hopped out of the wagon knowing that he could still walk perfectly fine, and knew that it would be lighter to carry. Eli's wounds were much worse than is own.

The mage stood next to the monk, being silent for most of the time. At one point he knelt down and scooped a large amount of snow into his sling and explained that it was for the swelling. When Yozu was silent, that was when he was doing most of his thinking. His calculations as to when his arm was going to naturally repair itself and if doctors were gong to re-break it. Or how long it would be until Eli's wounds started to become infected. He had rough estimates but nothing final.

Yozu wasn't paying attention when the monsters started to attack. He snapped out his calculations and looked around to see what was going on and immediately saw that Eli was still on the cart, and rushed over there to help him get out and to get somewhere safer. Both of them were in no condition to be fighting so if they left together that would get them out of the way. "Eli, were getting outta here. Come with me" Yozu said with his free hand outstretched towards him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli took Yozus hand, jumping out of the cart, taking a moment to recover from the jump, he gripped Yozus shoulder for support. “Yeah, somewhere we can hide, we won’t be much help here.” He would follow Yozu to a hiding place and use his shadow element to better hide when they got there, though he doubted he could do it as edgy as normal.

The screaming from up in the mountains had him on alert, but even with the best lookout he could keep while walking at the same time with snow and ice around he still didn't see the monsters until a pair landed in front of the wagon. One was tackled down, but the other was screeching and moving towards the group. With a command to Topaz, the two set off ahead of the wagon to distract the monster. They were too small compared to it for Aspen to have any hopes of survival if it came to strength, but perhaps he could dance around it and keep it away from the cart long enough for them to keep moving or someone else to come help. The loud noise of the snow beast's roar was still ringing in his ears, but he yelled out a taunting, 'nyah, nyah!' and waved his arms around. Then he ran towards the monster, in what might have appeared a suicidal way. However, as the monster prepared to swipe at him he dove forward and rolled between its legs, and at the same time Topaz jumped off his shoulder and slammed a knee into the monster's face as it bent down. It gave a short howl of rage and pain, but before Aspen could follow up with an attack from behind or something of the sort, he spotted Eli and the guy with the sling leaving the cart. With a startled look, he cried out to them, "Hey! Get back on the cart, we have to keep moving!" He pointed up on the mountain where more creatures were moving. But his arm went flying, along with the rest of his body, as the monster he was fighting swung around and slammed him into the air with its big arms. Topaz let out a concerned squeak, and Aspen was so stunned by the blow that he barely had time to recover his senses and cushion his fall with a bit of wind. It still hurt, though, and the monster was advancing again. With a groan that was a combination of pain and resignation, Apsen pushed himself up. However, he had landed on an icy patch and one hand slipped, twisting in a way it was not supposed to. 'Great,' he thought, 'now I'm fighting a big scary monster with unknown powers without a whip and with a sprained wrist. Just peachy.' He tried again to get up, this time without slipping, but the monster was already up to him. He had to duck under a swipe and use wind magic to boost himself upwards, where he kicked back off the monster's chest to unbalance it and also provide himself some extra air time. He flipped backwards, landed semi-steadily on some loose rocks, and while the monster was still looking confused by the stunt he had just pulled he darted back towards the caravan. He knew he was going to need backup to defeat it, but hopefully they wouldn't have to and could keep moving. If Eli and Yozu had run off, though, (he couldn't tell, he had been busy with a monster) things just got a lot more complicated.

"If we get back on that thing were sitting ducks. We won't get anywhere." Yozu yelled to Aspen.
His personality changed.
Geldwich looked around and assessed the situation. Monsters attacking, Eli in his arms, and people fighting. It was freezing here and Geldwich started shaking. "W-we can't stop moving, so we just have to stay a distance away from the others so we don't get attacked. If we stop we won't be able to move. At least 30ft horizontal from the group but not vertically. I-I can make a strong up-wind that will push us so we should be able to travel just as fast. W-we just can't afford to be injured again," Geldwich said looking to Eli.
Did he notice? Does he know that we just switched? Probably not. I should stop being so worried.

Geldwich and Eli shuffled their way approximately 30-50 feet horizontal from the fighting group. "We'll regroup after their defeated, this just seemed like the best idea in my mind." Geldwich stated.
The others are probably going to say that this was a terrible idea, but I'm not risking Eli getting hurt again. Were just lucky that our legs aren't hurt...