• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

Maker giggled at Eli's comment. "Oh stop it, it's not the time to joke around." She was then interrupted by Ino's announcement and Sable dragging her away. Once in Sable's room, she didn't look happy about the idea. "No way! I am not getting on a two wheeled vehicle. Also, these are royal clothes I can't just dump them anywhere. Then if we do get away, where do I go? Yeah send me out to the open where they can shoot another bullet at me, great idea!" She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "It's obvious you don't have the training for this situation." She placed her hands on her waist. "How about you fight them, I mean how tough can they be? You guys are supposed to be strong, aren't ya?"

"Fine princess if you want to be killed by demon and or used as their own personal training dummy you can. The only reason for you to get out of here is so you are safe. You and Grace look almost the same. The only difference is the hair and freckles and pointed ears. Which is why I even suggested this. Not all of us can fight, especially if they are trained as assassins. There are only one or two of us that can handle them." Sable had brought a hand to the bridge of his nose and pinched there. It seemed that he was a bit frustrated as to the attitude of Maker. Throwing his hands up in the air, Sable tried a different route. "Listen what if there were ones who worked with your father. Wouldn't they want to take you back to the castle. What will you be doing then? I will tell you what you will be doing, you will be back there bored and wanting nothing more then go back to the real world again. The only reason I asked for you to change is throw them off. We can hide your clothes until you get back. Besides having you wearing things like that would essentially give who you are away. You said you wanted us to hide you, well that is what I am trying to do. It is not like I am asking you to cut your hair, which with your hair, I would hate as it is very beautiful."

Grace on the other hand was a little offended by the way her bike was dissed. "Hey I will have you know that my bike it safer then that bus you were riding. At least on the bike you will see things coming at you." With that Grace snatched the set of clothes off the bed and stormed into the bathroom.

Angel handed Wuru to Amphy who looked at it wearily before passing it to Flash. Held it in front of him excitedly gently squishing it between its flipper before gently poking at it a bit before he seemed satisfied and started playing with it chirping at Wuru as she held it up and moved around the patio.

Agnes watched Flash with a glazed looked, “You know they’re probably scheming something to hide her or get her out, I hope you weren’t expecting it to be this easy…” Agnes chuckled, “We’re probably going to have to attac – “she cut herself off looking at Angel.

The icy blue Leviathan Cross was already glowing in front and above Angel’s forehead, her normally golden yellow eyes now had a icy blue glow over them, “Was really hoping to avoid a fight… but it would seem almost inevitable….” Angel was looking around, she could see things others couldn’t, see through objects that shouldn’t be able to be seen through, and see things that was, and what might be.

“Well, what are they doing? Or are we just going to let them lead us on?” Agnes yawned and absentmindedly stretched which reminded just how sore her torso was, causing her out of involuntary reflex to hold a side for a moment.

Angel was looking at a particular room through the walls, several souls gathered, seemed like an argument or discussion. She focused more mana into the Leviathan Cross causing it and her eyes to burn brighter, giving her even a clearer view and the souls she was staring at changed colors and Maker’s location became obvious. “It would seem like they are not all too familiar with Maker….”

Agnes grinned, “Is she being a royal pain in the ass?”

Angel nodded, “She’s being the princess she is, kind of reminds me Ada when she was little.”

Agnes shrugged, “So when do we kick the door down and just shoot the place up?”

Angel blinked hard, and the Leviathan Cross faded, “Never, I don’t quite understand it seems like they are okay with an assassin among them that’s targeting one of their members which is also an individual we are trying to protect.” Angel chuckled, “I think we’re on the same side?” Angel back away from the door and paced the patio slowly and sighed, “Though I am quite ready to take things into my own hands if no one else comes to the door. The King’s time is growing short and having the princess’s missing and actively being hunted down is definitely not something that he wants to pass away with on his mind, nor is it helping his health to stay alive longer.”

Angel looked at Wuru in Flash’s hands, “Make sure to point that thing not at any of us or yourself, in case it wants to use string shot.” Angel warned

Flash currently held the little Wuru only facing himself, he nodded and walked away from the rest of the group before resuming some strange game they had made.

“A few more minutes, then we’re doing things our way….” Angel put a hand behind her and gripped the revolver holstered there. “Make sure u can at least fire your guns without over or under charging them Agnes.”

Agnes nodded, “I’ve figured that much out while we were walking, not gonna be pulling any special ammo though, I’ll need more time for that.”

Geldwich overheard the talk of demons and then sensed the rush and hurry in the room that escalated accordingly. Yozu took over for a moment, planning what he would do. No one was paying attention soon to him right now which was good. That means he had plenty of space to work.

Yozu our his Vizor on and proceeded to give directional coordinates outside of the building. Rouge slipped through a small window narrowly. There were other guild buildings around, but that wasn’t what he was interested in. Now Yozu could see the two demons. He could see that they were armed. Biting his lip on accident, he quickly formulated a new plan.
The power grid.
Ever so quickly he worked as Rouge and the drone drew closer to the demons. The firewall was getting in the way. Dammit, come on just...there! Yozu was in.
*click*
The lights in the kitchen and in the main area turn off leaving the guild in darkness.
Rouge slipped back through the window and into the kitchen and faintly illuminated the room.
Yozu clears his throat. “The demons arent going to be able to see our movements in the dark.” Yozu says with a small grin on his face. He knows he won’t get in trouble yet. Geldwich will.
“I suggest that the team that leads the princess out should go as quickly as possible. They might use force, and if they do it would be best to get her out of here fast,” Yozu stated to the guild, ¨Others should try to stall them or keep them here. Is everyone okay with that?¨

Last edited:
Avery got up to eavesdrop on Sable and Maker when they got up to go talk about a plan. She pressed an ear to Sable's room and listened to the whole plan. So, the princess didn't really like the plan. Then Tinkerbell left. She gave a small grin for a brief second, stepping away from the door as Grace left, then leaned on the doorframe. "Princess, I'm afraid he's right about the dress. However, I might have a way to, you know, get you out of here. I'm pretty good at sneaking around, if I do say so myself. No vehicles, no getting trapped in a corner, none of that. The only thing is that you have to follow me." She rose a brow. "Ya ok with that?"

Luna had noticed the person walk in with ehat looked like weapons drawn and prepared for anything, even combat in guild hall, the person had gripped their weapon as two started talking. Luna listened between all the conversations, although most were hard to hear, trying to pick out details of stuff. Horace and Scout had perched on Luna's shoulders as Horace spotted something out the window.

"Horace!" Luna yelled to her Pokemon.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino watched as Maker, Grace, Sable and Avery left. Then she grew curious as Geldwich seemed to be on board of what was going despite just walking in. It was as if he was expecting for it to happen. Anyways, she shook her head and decided to concentrate on her part of the job. She needed to keep the two at the door at bay. She took a deep breath, smiled and nodded towards Aspen, who seemed to be very into his breakfast, and went back to the front.

"Sorry!" Ino called out as she stepped outside and closed the door behind her. "Sorry for the long wait. The person you are looking for is going to change her clothes, we did just get up and she doesn't want to meet you in her sleeping gown." She shot a quick glance at Wuru, who seemed to be enjoying his time with Flash. "Would you like some tea and biscuits while you wait? I'm sure you're going to like them."

Maker rolled her eyes as Sable and Grace spoke. She hated taking orders from others and things didn't get better when Avery joined in. "How about you all go outside and kick their butt! I can't run away every time strangers show up. Look if you need me to pay for your services as a guild I will. But I refuse to go outside, where people like to shoot at me!" She crossed her arms and sat in Sable's bed. "So either get rid of the visitors or get rid of them!"

*Meanwhile in Taiyo*
Yu Zhong, the black dragon of the land of the sun, a man with a muscular build, pitch black eyes and spikey black hair. He had a serious face, his eyebrows were thick but just added seriousness to his look. He wore a long black cape and a black Kung Fu uniform. This man was known for his amazing strength and his unique quality. He was half Haxorus. His arms were thick with scales and red claws, same as his legs. Yu was fighting for the right to the throne and interesting news had arrived to his ears.
He sat at his great throne, leaning his head on his right hand. "I got word from our team in Kelan. The King will die soon and Ganger will become King. If we unite, the entire east side of the world, will be ours." He yawned and stood up. "Tell Yuo Li to prepare herself. It's time to make sure nobody else takes the throne besides the Torus."

Angel frowned sighed as the power went out in the house, her grip on the revolver relaxed and she shook out her arms down to her sides while stretching her neck moving side to side her long snow white hair swaying.

Agnes looked at Angel with a sly smile, then looked at Ino, “Does the power go out often in the guild house?” Agnes raised a suspicious eyebrow.

Angel shot Agnes a look that made her back down, “Look…” Angel approached the small girl more imposing now and she spoke in a quieter voice, “tea and biscuits sounds fine, but the Princess’s life is currently in danger and we need to make sure she’s safe. Will you let us do our job, before you end up with the corpse of the lost princess in your guild house and all your guild mates are sentenced to death for murder and treason? We are trying to help you.” Angel insisted.

Agnes could tell that Angel was nearing the end of her patience, and so she readied herself for conflict. This Vivillon girl better make the right choice or she’s going to get literally rammed through that door… Agnes thought as she stood off the wall and got ready for everything.

Avery placed a hand to her head and sighed. "Fine then Princess." Avery stepped into a shadow and used her powers to cloak her, making her very difficult to see. Careful to stay within the shadows, she appeared behind Maker a few seconds later and placed a hand on the princess's shoulder. "Stay in here and get everyone killed. Look, I have a way to make you unseen. I just need you to, you know, me to hold onto you for the whole time and you to follow me completely." Deep down, Avery was unsure she could turn a whole human invisible. After all, she never did it before. However, she had feigned confidence, which she excelled at this point, to make it sound like she could definitely do it. And Avery knew that she didn't care how many times she lied, as long as she didn't get caught in one.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino did her best not to look intimidated, but she was small and that already placed her at a disadvantage. She figured there wasn't much she could do to keep them outside, so she decided to go with a different approach. But first she needed to secure her lovely Wurmple. She opened the door and walked towards Flash, leaving the door open as to proof she wasn't trying to keep them away. Once she got to the cute Ampharos, she took Wuru and placed him on her right shoulder.

"Go ahead in, you can wait at the guild hall while the princess finishes changing." She walked over and stepped inside, leaving the door open for the guests. "If you prefer you could also wait at our garden, it's really nice. So, was that a yes on the tea and biscuits?"

Angel was still not pleased but there was progress. The girl was obviously stalling, but Angel could tell she honestly wanted no trouble, but was doing what she thought was right.

Angel walked inside the house with Amphy closely behind her, the Leviathan’s cross reappearing over the front of her head as she did, now it was her turn to be on higher alert. She glanced at where she saw Maker last and she was still there, almost everyone was where they were. Scanning around, Angel spotted another person in the kitchen that was not previously there before. She surged a bit more mana into the cross and could see the residual mana trails left around in the air around the man, that lead outside and around the guild house that was not visible to her or Agnes from where they were outside. So he and whatever flying contraption… probably a drone or something, was responsible for knocking out the power….

“Tea and biscuits sounds nice, and we would love some.” Agnes answered Ino. Flash bounced back onto his feet delighted at the prospects of treats. Agnes rose her guard as well stepping into the Guild house turning around and looking around trying to keep her back turned to Angel, covering for any possible blind spots. With the power out and the house being dark, it was rather quiet, the dark wasn’t much of a hindrance given most demon’s natural ability to see in the ark, though there are some that can’t but the Cho'ehatua were far from the average demons.

“Amphy and Flash can we have some light?” Angel asked after a few moments of entering the house and was satisfied with what she saw and the Leviathan’s crossfaded.

Amphy and Flash chirped in unison as electricity began to surge between their horns and the bulbs at the end of their tails began to glow, dimly at first, but in seconds, the entire first floor of the house was flooded with a light from the tails of the two Ampharos. Angel moved to a nearby chair and sat down, a position she carefully picked in case anything were to happen.

Agnes occupied her time looking at some of the photos, paintings, and commendations that were hanging around the walls feigning interest.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rested his ribbons on his hat, and under the color of his shirt, places that would make them appear as fashion choices before the newcomers walked in. He looked over at the two who had walked in, he walked over quietly and sat across from them, giving them a friendly smile. “So, she really did not fill us in on a great deal, would you mind sharing what’s going on in a bit of detail?” He asked the two sent to retrieve Maker.

Vivi sensed that the guild would be in trouble if they were attacked. So being the resourceful, yet somewhat lazy pokemon she was, she decided to help out her friend Grace. As Grace walked through the guild, Vivi used some of her psychic powers to to cast an illusion on Grace, which caused her to look exactly like maker to anyone who looked at her.

Grace walked to her room to change. She decided on a dress that she had made. It was one in the same style that Maker had worn. It was long and flowing, with a dark blue color. As she made her way back to the room, she thought more on the way she was in a fight. She knew basically nothing on how to do anything related to battling. Fluff was by her side, and so Grace decided to send a message to Aspen. It read as followed.

"Dear Aspen,
I was wondering if you would help me to learn how to defend myself. I hate that I am one of only ones in the guild who does not know how to fight. It seemes that I am a weak link to them. I am tired of not being able to do much other then run on missions. If it is not too much trouble, would you be my mentor?
Signed,
Grace Thornheart.
Sable was a bit frustrated, but did not let it show. He was more then happy to just let the demons have the princess if she would not help them with keeping her safe. Turning towards Avery, he had a bit of brainstorm again. His first plan would not work, but maybe a new one could. "Avery, can you hide another person with you in the shadows? If so then I know of a plan that might work to lure the demons away. It will take a bit of stealth to work, and that is one of your main expertise."

Angel eyed Eli suspiciously, she figured there was no reason to hide her intentions, as matter of fact she had been honest with these people from the start, their reluctance to cooperate was maddening “One of your newer guild mates is a hired assassin after the princess, hired by an opposing political party interested in taking the throne for themselves once the King passes… which would be soon. I know she’s hiding here in this very house, as a matter of fact. She’s in a bed room upstairs.” Angel leaned back in her chair slightly, “What I don’t understand is your guildmate’s persistence to keep her in danger. Whatever plan you’re trying to formulate will have a low chance of working.”

Agnes stopped looking around and took a seat on the couch next to Flash. “We’re really doing a courteous thing here. My sister.” Agnes gestured to Angel, “Could have just brought all of the siblings to this house, and taken her back kicking and screaming back to the Pasture, and left everyone here dead in the dirt, and no one will even bat an eye….”

Angel sighed, “Really Agnes? Pulling that now?” she turned her attention back to Eli, “Look I don’t know what kind of crazy imagination you have, but Maker’s safety is our primary goal, and you’ve proven yourselves inadequate by failing to repel the assassin on the bus.”

Aspen was finishing the remains of his rather burnt-tasting eggs when the lights went out. He was slightly surprised, and not happy about the inconvenience of eating in the dark, but he didn’t really care. He had learned a lot from his time in the monastery, including not to make a fuss over lack of amenities. He assumed that someone was probably working on fixing it, so he just finished his eggs in relative peace. Relative, in that Topaz was complaining about the power being out.
Once he was done, Aspen went to the sink. The running water was still functioning, so he cleaned his plate, dried it, and put it away, and then began on the pan. He had finished washing it and was just drying it off when he heard the sound of a wingbeat. He couldn’t actually see what was there, though, so he headed out of the kitchen. Still no light, so he touched the wristband on his left arm and popped up a glowing screen. With it, he was able to partially make out the blue bird with white wings which was slowly flying around him. He also saw that it had a note, so he held out a hand and took it. After putting it behind the semi-transparent holo-screen, he was able to read it and receive the message. He thought about it. He certainly didn’t mind teaching what he knew, although he wasn’t sure he would be a particularly good teacher. Once he had filled in for one of the monks, trying to teach some younger kids some basic stuff. Of course, even though it hadn’t gone well, several factors were different now: last time it had been emergency, thrown into it in the middle of a lesson. Now he was both more mature and was better able to think about what to teach. And if he tried and it didn’t work out, the worst that could happen would be awkward interactions with a new guild member.
Soon, he had decided: he would try to teach her. He looked at the Swablu, almost certain he had seen it with Grace before. He raised up his hand so his face could be seen better, and asked, “Could you please take me to Grace? I want to talk to her.” He prepared to follow the Swablu, assuming it would comply.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino smiled and made a quick bow to their guest. She now needed tea and biscuits but she also wanted to check on the princess. She made her way quickly to the kitchen, where she saw Geldwhich and Aspen. She was about to ask for help with the tea, but the monk seemed busy with a Swablu, so she began to prepare the tea herself.

"Mr. Geldwich, I'm sorry to keep you here. We have a situation and while I would love to have you join us, I'm afraid now is not a good time." The Vivillon girl placed the kettle over the stuff and turned it on. "Could you come back later?" She hadn't thought about it until then, but if the demon girls were saying the truth, Geldwich was a suspect of being the assasin after the princess. "If you like leave me your number and I'll call you for an appointment."

Avery practically grinned. "Of course! Anything I'm holding goes into the shadows with me." She shrugged. "I haven't tried anything big as a human being, bit I know for sure I can hide living things with me, as I did it with Trixie." She looked directly at Maker and crossed her arms. "Look Princess, remember that ninja guy? We couldn't handle him, how are we supposed to handle a pair of demons? Do you want us to die, because I'm sure they won't hesitate to kill us."

Maker laughed out loud, in a sarcastic tone. "There is no way I am going to be dragged into shadows when you have never taken a human before. Nope, not me. What if it goes wrong and I don't come back? Living in the dark would be awful, can you imagine? I probably wouldn't get wifi there. Sorry, no can do. I say you drag a demon and leave them there." She smiled proudly at her new plan. "I rather do the motorcycle thing the other girl, who does not look like me by the way, said." She began playing with her hair. "Let me know when you guys actually have a good plan that doesn't involve risking my life."

*Back at Taiyo*
A young mature looking woman stood in the middle of a room. She was standing in the middle of wooden floor while some guards, wearing samurai suits, stood along the walls. The woman had light purple hair and eyes. Her hair went down to her waist and covered the sides of her face, which was of a light gray, almost white. She wore along white robe with purple edges and had a white and gold yin yang tattooed on in the center of her forehead. She took a deep breath, raised her arms and her eyes began to glow. Under her a giant yin yang was formed, with dark purple aura.

*Back at Kelan*
"What the hell is this?!" Maker cried out as a golden yin yang appeared under her feet. She soon noticed that it appeared around the feet of everyone else in the room. It happened to everyone present at the guild house, including the Pokemon. The golden circle made everyone slow moving, as if the circle pulled them to the center. Maker began to panic as she tried to step out but couldn't. "What are you guys doing to me!" She yelled at Sable and Avery.

Avery gritted her teeth together. "That's not how it works, stupid," she said angrily. How dare she insult her powers like that! While she was locked up loving the good life, Avery was training until she couldn't stand. Literally! Well, for physical training anyway. For her mental and charisma training, she worked until she was at the point she had to sleep. Breaks for anything other than food, water, bathroom, and sleep were a luxury she only dreamt of. To question her ability like that! She opened her mouth to correct the princess when she saw the yellow circle thing. She was unsure of who it was, and that scared her. "Does it look like something I can do! Think about it, I'm clearly of the dark element!"

Before he could begin to follow the Swablu, Aspen’s movements were halted and something, yellowey gold and glowing, appeared beneath his feet. It looked arcane, but beyond that he had no idea at all of what it was. And then he began to be dragged towards the center of the building. At the same time as this, the same thing happened to Topaz. Although he was normally very calm, a bit of Aspen's natural anxiety began to show. He was used to being able to move quickly, but now the only thing moving fast was his brain, worrying and trying to figure out why this was happening, who was causing it, and why.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino was just finishing preparing the teas when she began to feel weird. She checked her for a fever with the back of her hand to her forehead, but it seemed normal. What made her realize the odd situation was the weird circle that appeared on her shoulder where Wuru was. She quickly glanced through the window towards the garden, where Iggy was stuck to the ground, struggling with the same circle. Ino then saw Aspen in the same situation and she quickly realized she was in it also. She attempted to fly, but she felt her wings couldn't pull her up, even more then the last couple of days.

"Aspen! Can you use your wind to release is of this?" She cried out to her friend. She wasn't expecting a positive answer, but she felt she had to try something.

Yozu noticed that Ino was stalling out the demons, which was good, however she asked him to leave. Geldwich bowed respectively. ¨Of course. I understand that there are currently issues right now so I would be happy to reschedule.¨
Geldwhich proceeded to walk quietly to the guild exit only to be momentarily stopped. Confused, he tried to move forwards again, but nothing came out of it. Yozu noticed that there was a Yin and Yang sign under Geldwhichs feet and was slowly dragging him to the center of the room. Geldwhich, now panicking tried to set up a gust wall behind him to stop himself from moving and lodging his position. Thankfully this worked, but it was slowly taking a toll on his mana. Geldwhich bit his lip and voice commanded a software to heat track entities in a certain radius.
Only by this time, he only had enough energy to cover one more person, and he chose Ino. That being she was the closest and also on the first floor. He hoped that would stall whatever was binding them for a little bit.
Yozu touched the side of his mask and spoke into it. ¨Rouge, scout the area. If someone is close I want to know where they are.¨

“What is this…?” Angel looked down at the golden symbol, she glanced around as the Leviathan’s Cross appeared again, it was happening to everyone in the house, and the source of the magic that was feeding the spell was nowhere to be seen.

“Is this a trap?” Agnes asked as she tried to comfort a flailing Flash next to her, “Just shoot them in the face and get Maker!” Agnes was getting irritated.

“No, this isn’t anyone here… and I don’t think it’s a trap, more of a snare, maybe an attempt at farseeing to get Maker’s location. Perhaps something to retrain us as another assassin moves in….” Angel sighed as the Cross faded. “Just be on guard.”

“Why are you so calm?” Agnes asked as Flash finally settled down clinging onto Agnes.

Angel smiled, “There’s no point in feeling anything else. First lesson, keep a level head and you can process the situation and handle it appropriately. All the training in the world won’t mean anything if you let emotions get the better of you, feeling scared or nervous? You won’t move at all or you’ll hesitate or fumble around. Feeling angry? You will act irrationally and brashly, leaving you open to attacks and you become sloppy in execution.” Angel drew out the revolver, and held it rather awkwardly, as she appeared to slowly spin it around, while rotating her wrist. Tossing the gun into the air, it moved in near slow-motion through the air and towards her body, the center. She was testing for how the snare was effecting her and the gun. Interesting…. She though catching the revolver and continuing to spin it around with a look of amusement, as if she was just passing the time.

Agnes frowned and closed her eyes as she sat back in the couch trying to calm herself. As much as she disagreed with Angel. There was a reason why she is one of the deadliest gunslingers around. Thoughts of their childhood flashed in her mind but she did her best to ignore them.

~Memory snippet~
A young Agnes, no older than ten years old, stood in front of a makeshift target built from straws a piece of paper, and a crudely drawn outline of what looked like a person. She was holding small toy pellet gun trying her best to shoot at the target from a bit of distance away. A curious looking Mareep was bobbing around to his own imaginary beat next to her, absentmindedly chewing on some grass.

The sun was bright and she was in a large open pasture of endless green, Mareep, Wooloo, Skiddo, and various other Pokémon were around grazing and napping.

Her other sisters were around in the general area practicing with their own weapons. Amina, the second oldest sibling, was the nearest one to her dancing around elegantly as she twirled around a rope dart. Agnes stared at with a frown her as her sister gracefully moved around and leapt through the air, Amina was surrounded by several suspended clay targets. Effortlessly Amina would shoot the dart out at speeds that were nearly invisible to the eye utterly destroying each target around her and seamlessly continue her fluid movements.

Furrowing her brow Agnes took aim at her own target and fired several shots. Three misses and one hit the paper but not the target. “AHHH! This is so stupid! Why do I have to learn this stupid thing?” Agnes threw the toy gun in the grass and sat down by the Mareep next her. She ran her hand though her short back swept hair and pulled at the ends as she buried her face in her knees. “What am I going do Flash? Mother’s going to be so mad at me!” she pat the Mareep, she looked around at her other sisters, her older sibling were all practicing with their weapons with a relatively high level of proficiency. Her younger siblings were playing among themselves and with the other Pokémon.

“Mother’s not going to be mad,” Angel said as she walked towards Agnes, “She knows when we’ve been lazy and we’ve put in real effort.”

Agnes looked up seeing Angel bending down and picking up the discarded toy gun. She had a wide smile on her face, a completely pinkish purple Flaffy followed her around. “I can’t hit anything, why can’t I learn a cool weapon like Amina or Ada?” Agnes looked back down at the ground.

Angel began twirling the gun around on her fingers and tossed it around and caught it without missing a beat, “Because of this,” Angel put a finger on the inverted pentagram on her Agnes’s forehead, there is no clearer sign.” She held out a helping hand. Agnes sighed and took Angel’s hand and stood back up. “I’ll help you out.” Angel said with a grin as she wrapped her arms around Agnes. “Here,” she handed the toy gun back to Agnes.

Agnes took aim at the target listening to Angel’s guidance.

“Always remember, to be accurate, you have to be calm. Steady breaths means a steady hand, and steady breaths means to be relaxed.” Angel put her hands on Agnes’s shoulders. “See, you’re too tense, relax and don’t try to control the gun, let it be an extension of you. Squeeze the trigger, not pull, just before the first knuckle.”

Pop!

As Taikon watched the event unfold to see what else happened, he was about to walk up to Maker when he noticed a strange magic symbol beneath his feet and everyone else's that locked them in place and seemingly moved them closer to the center of the room. He was unsure if this was Angel's magic or someone else's. "Do you think someone's doing it to make the princess an easier target?" Taikon asked as he looked around, yet remained cautious with Agnes and her sister, he figured he could use his shadow abilities to try and slip himself out of the symbol's grasp, but he still felt like it was too soon to reveal his abilities. But a smile crossed his face when he remembered how Avery explained how she had similar abilities. "Hey Avery, do you know if you can use your powers to slip out and find the source?" He asked while Zorua cautiously looked around from within Taikon's lowered hood.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was shocked to see that at his feet, and everyone else’s feet, there were golden circles, he watched as everyone got drawn towards some point, seemingly the center of the house. He was pressed into the back of the couch, it did not seem to be effect the couch, but the force of Eli moving made it start to slowly ebb backwards. Eli looked around at everyone in the room, putting his hand on his knife “What is going on right now!”

Luna had been trying to keep an eye on Angel, from the window she was watching, when Angel sprang into action, she tried to make a move but was slowly pulled towards the center of the building by a yin-yang symbol under her feet, she drew her bow to try and make an anchor shot to try and stop this magic, but it was no use. She was dragged towards the center of the building.

"Well how am I supposed to know your element?" Maker snapped back at Avery. "Don't you guys like train super hard for this stuff? Zhask! Help me out!" She crossed her arms and waited for the Chandelure to appear, but nothing happened. "Ugh! You're always in my business and NOW you decide to ignore me!" She finally noticed Taikon. "I am not going into shadows!" She yelled.

*A few kilometers on an office building*
Lesly watched through her sniper as the guild house had a giant yin yang circle around it. She sighed and looked at holographic screen on her wrist. "They're on the move. Looks like they will manage to pull it off. I am concerned about those two Pasture idiots. We shouldn't get too confident, demons have strong pacts." On the screen, Ganger laughed and replied. "Don't worry, unlike Kelan, their means of transport won't work over there. Taiyo has a strong policy against demons and they can't go in or out. They will probably be hunted, making things easier for us."

"By using whatever brain cells you have. I'm sure you learned something throughout your life, Princess. I mean, shadow, dark, really closely related. Also, I dunno, maybe was trained for something else and this is something from a higher power! Like, do you see the caster? No. Huh, what a coincidence, I don't either! " She glanced at Taikon and sighed. She wasn't angry with him, as he didn't insult her powers. After all, he just overestimated her abilities, that's all. Unlike Maker, who just kept insulting her like she wanted to die by her hand. She looked at the new guild member of Mistrial. "Unfortunately that's not how it works for me. This light is preventing me from doing that and I don't become shadows, I just disappear inside of them, unable to be seen."

Aspen heard Ino, and immediately tried her suggestion. ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’ He focused and caused a gust of wind, but besides knocking over a flower arrangement and blowing some papers off a table, it didn’t do anything to slow them down. He frowned. “Well, I have to say, I hoped for better results... it isn’t working Ino, any idea what’s going on?” He called over, not exactly expecting an answer but unsure what else to say or do.

*Taiyo*
Luo Yi was standing still as the yin yang under her began to glow brighter and the atmosphere around her became heavy. However, one of the guards removed his helmet, readied his lance and charged at the mage. "For the white dragon!" He yelled. Luo Yi turned around in time to dodge the sharp weapon and saw how two guards took down the attacker. The yin yang glow brighter and burst into millions of small sparks all over the room. "You idiot!" Luo Yi yelled as she looked down at the man forced to kneel down before her. "You didn't save anyone, interrupting something like this could kill the targets!"

*Kelan*
Maker was about to start yelling at Avery and Sable, when she noticed the glow in the yin yang under her began to glow brighter. "This feels weird!" She yelled. As she looked up she noticed everyone else was beginning to dissolve into little pieces, to small to keep track off, and vanish into thin air. Maker was petrified, unable to speak or do anything, until she looked down at her hands and noticed the same thing was happening to her. She yelled in panic before she disappeared completely.

-40 minutes later-
There was a nice smell of fresh grass and a nice cool breeze could be felt on Maker's skin. The princess slowly opened her eyes and saw a beautiful night sky above her. She turned to the side and saw a she was on a green grass field, with what looked like a forest at the end of it. She turned to the other side and saw members from the guild and others also laying there. She sat up slowly and placed her hand on her forehead. "What is going on?" She said out loud, hoping someone would help her up since she felt dizzy. "Where are we?"

Avery kept her cool. While everyone dissolving around her wasn't part of her training, keeping a straight face was. Besides, fear was the hardest emotion for her the fake as such an emotion was considered to be for the weak and was not tolerated. Though her face looked shocked as Maker became nothing. Her life was over, literally! Her life depended on getting the princess for herself and now the princess was dead! Though she didn't have to think about that for long before she lost consciousness.

Avery woke up on the soft green grass. For the first time, she felt the soothing bliss of being calm, though this didn't last long. Avery stood up, knowing that laying on the grass was a good way to get killed. Avery narrowed her eyes, looking for any danger. After all, they were pulled from thier safe guild house into a potentially dangerous empty field. For the moment, she ignored Maker, as she didn't want to draw more attention to them. Once she decided it was safe enough to whisper, she moved in the shadows and knelt next to Maker. "No idea. Strange area. Be cautious." She didn't help Maker up, as she saw it as too noticable unless she took Maker in the shadows with her, which Maker wasn't a fan of.

Aspen saw Ino beginning to fade away, and Topaz, and then he saw his own hands. It looked to him almost like little pixels on a screen floating out of their places. He was more afraid than he could remember being since he was... what, eight? This was really scary! And it showed on his face, he was actually just short of tears and he was kinda shuddering.
And then there was the bliss of unconsciousness.
He stirred. He didn’t open his eyes yet, but he could see light shining through from behind the lids. He wondered if this was what it was like to be dead. He could smell and feel grass, and maybe that other smell was some kind of flower... perhaps he should just lay like this a little longer...

His idea of resting was rendered up feasible by a squeak and a shake from Topaz. The monk sat up and rubbed his eyes. Everything around was... strange. Most of the people from the two guilds seemed to be nearby, plus some others he didn’t know. His eyes widened a bit, and he stared around. Ino was pretty nearby, so he got onto his knees and shuffled over. He placed two fingers on her wrist to check the pulse, and glanced around for Ino’s two Pokémon. Topaz looked around as well, keeping an eye on things. It looked like the sneaky girl and the bratty one were already up, the ferret-like Pokémon noted.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli’s eyes widened in shook as he watched people begin to vanish around him, looking at his own hands, he found he was following suit in their fate. Eli closed his eyes, his mind racing with possible ways to stop this, all being shot down by one thing or another. His scheming stopped as he lost awareness, his last thought as he faded away was: “I wonder if anyone will miss me.”

Eli awoke with a start, breathing in the fresh air, he wiped around to view his surroundings, only seeing grass, trees, and his friends. Lying back down, he could not suppress a laugh “I don’t know where we are.” He closed his eyes “But at least we aren’t dead.”

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino looked sad as she saw Aspen's air drop and break one of her favorite vase, but she had more things to worry about, like the fact that Aspen was now beginning to disappear, and so were Iggy and Wuru! She began to panic and tried to get to her friends, but soon realized she was vanishing also. She trembled as she watch herself began to fade away. Before she knew it, she had lost conscious.

"I don't want to go Mr. Stark!" Ino yelled as she sat up and hugged Aspen. "Was it the demons!" She let go of him and looked around panicked. "Iggy! Wuru!" She called out. To her luck, Wuru was on her shoulder still and Iggy gently floated to her. "Thank goodness!" She hugged Iggy and petted Wuru before looking at Aspen. "Where are we? What happened?"

Aspen was definitely caught of guard by the sudden yell from Ino, the confusing words that were shouted, and the hug. He couldn't even react at first. However, once he managed to collect himself, he returned the hug for a moment. Then he did the best he could to answer her questions, although he didn't really have many answers.
"Demons? I don't know about that. And I don't really know the answers to your other questions either... last I remember we were in those magic circles and starting to fade. It looks like we're in some kind of field, but I don't know where it is."
He refrained from asking any questions of his own, yet. He was curious what kind of dream she had been having to have yelled like that when she woke up, and he was also wondering about the situation had brought them here. It had been daytime when they left, and since it was night now he presumed that it had been at least six hours, if not far longer.

He was on the edge of his breaking point. The struggle to keep on holding his wall of wind to block him. Geldwich didn't want to know what would happen if he reached the middle of the room. Was it death? Was it containment? Was it-
Two figures were in the void now, but only one of them was standing. The other was on the floor. Shocked, the standing figure ran over to the unconscious body and quickly checked the pulse. There was brief sigh of relief. The figure stood up and walked out of the room. It was his turn to take over.
The smell of grass drifted through the air. Yozu felt tired and wasted but then remembered that Geldwich used up almost all of his mana. He heard voices in the background, muffled and fuzzy. This actually feels rather nice...
Yozu´s eyes snapped open. He was in a position where he could be attacked from. He staggered and struggled to bring himself to a standing position but had success. Yozu held his hand over his head.
It seemed that they were in a large field of grass. He had no way of telling where in the world they were with being dizzy and the fact that there wasn't much around. ¨Does anyone have any idea where we are?¨

Agnes awoke staring into the starry night sky. “The hell was that?” She sat up and looked around. Flash was on his back a few feet away for her. Angel and Amphy had already gotten up and they were looking around. “Did we just get summoned?”

Angel turned around, walked over to Agnes and helped her up. “I wish we were summoned…” Angel looked around at the other guild members, they seemed just as disoriented. "Use that seal of your and scout out the area, make sure we're alone and not getting surrounded." Angel pointed to the inverted pentagram on Agnes forehead. Angel turned around and spotted Maker nearby yelling, and she approached her.

Agnes nodded and began poking at Flash who appeared to actually be asleep, softly snoring upon closer inspection.

“Maker, calm down please, and stop shouting. If there are enemies nearby, you’re making yourself obvious.” Angel tried to reassure her. "We're working on trying to figure out where we are."

Agnes finally managed to wake Flash and the two of them joined Angel. “I suggest we take refuge in the forest.” She checked her wrist phone, no service. “Wherever we are, it doesn’t seem like we’re in Kelan anymore… if we are, then we are not near any major cities.” Agnes scanned around the grassy field, her golden colored eyes began to glow red as the inverted pentagram began to burn in front and above her forehead. The environment through her eyes became less detailed as the edges of everything became outlined in a brighter red orange color. She channel more power into the symbol and her vision of the area expanded and became further and she could see everything, Angel who was glowing blue, the guild mates that were teleported along with them, each of them glowing the same color as their aura, she could see hidden insects, and prowling and sleeping animals. There didn’t seem to be any other people around from themselves. “Odd… there doesn't see, to be anyone else around.” Agnes continued to survey the area, she was standing at the ready.

"Be cautious?! I was being cautious and look at the result!" She told Avery and then whipped her head to the side to look at Angel. "And who the hell are you?! Did you do this?" She crossed her arms and pouted. Her anger was just a way to hide her fright, she had no idea where she was and she feared for the worst. "Just, someone call a taxi or something and we can go back. For people who are so well trained, you guys sure suck at this." She laid down again and raised her wrist to check her phone, but no signal. "Are you kidding me?" She smashed her wrist against the grass. "Whoever was trying to kill me probably did and this is hell." She lifted her wrist again to look at it and sighed. "I broke my phone, anyone got a spare one?"

Sable was just about to try his hand at breaking the yin yang signal, when he was thrown for a loop with the teleportation of the entire guild. Sitting up, he took in his surroundings. It seemed that they were in a forestry area, in some clearing. He hoped it was nothing serious or anything. It seemed that the princess was acting up, so wanting to get away from the entitled brat for a little bit, he was a few short steps away. With his hand held in the air, he was able to feel the vibrations of sound coming in the wind. It seemed that the only ones in the forest were them, but he was not always sure as times pokemon could interfere with his element in ways.

Grace was not happy to be dealing with the teleportation of the whole guild. Turning to maker, and in a fit of anger lashed out towards her. "Not everything is about you. The only people who know you are even here is with us right now. It is not like they did not have the chance to kill you if they wanted to when you spent your first night in the guild, or the four days that followed that. Not everyone has intentions on you in some way princess!" With that Grace stood and started to search for her two pokemon. Vivi was nearby, but was still asleep when she was teleported, how that was posable was beyond her understanding. Fluff was on the other side of the clearing with the other members of the guild, and rushed into the arms of Grace. Who welcomed her into them with all the love of a mother persian has for her kitten meowths. "I am so glad you are safe Fluff."