• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, I have an idea to tie in the new land that Wite is from and Storm knowing about the churches in thr new land.

The idea is ghat Aura was just learning her powers and how to control them, and she telported Storm's family from this new land to the village that is outside of Vlad's castle.

It would be a connection as to why Storm has the information he has on demons and other creatures as the new land probably deals with them a lot of the time.

@Foxex, I am thinking when Storm was in this new land, he was very young. Though he does remember some parts of the land. It could also be when the first Crimson Church was established in the port town.

Let me know if my idea for Storm would be ok for you guys. If not let me know. Though the idea I have for Storm would be a fun write if this approved.

Why would Storm's parents no tell him where he originally is from? Also, that was in the past so they never told anyone?
I feel that Storm would know about the existence of the island and its name at least if he was originally from there. It's not like his parents suddenly appeared in a new land and were like, welp let's not tell anyone. Or that nobody noticed the people who came out of nowhere.
And if they did tell people, then someone like Vlad would've known and the rumor would've spread and in the future, it wouldn't be new land because the king at that time would've gone looking for it.

Well another idea would be that it was his grandma was teleported by Aura's mother. Who had Aura for storm in the new land. I was thinking that his grandma was teleported to an unclaimed part of the kingdom, and she made her way to the town. Where she met Storm's grandfather. She fell in love with a guard that protected Vlad's castle.

It could be that her children do not believe that she is from another land, but Storm grew up listening to her stories. It is posible that at the time that his grandmother was brought to land, that she would be called a witch, and be treated as a pariah to the town.

Storm's home is in the woods that bordered the village, of Storm Hold. I was thinking if this is the 1900s, then it would be 400 years before the present time in the RP. It would that no one would believe that she is from another land.

Well Storm has a photograph memory. He was very close to his grandmother before she passed away. He used to love to sit by her side and listen of the tale that she used to spin of a far off land that used to be her home. She would tell of the house she grew up in, the town, even the new church that popped up in the town.

I thought it might be another reason why Storm was brought to the land. He has a bracelet that belonged to his grandma. She wanted to always find her way back to her childhood home. She wanted to be buried there, but never had the chance to do so. I thought it might be a bit character building to have Storm have this connection to the new land through her.

In his book of shadows holds the family history. His mother denied wanting to be taught the family craft, but Storm loved it and had knack for it. He would train with his grandma everyday until she passed away. Then he continued the tradition and his studies on his own.

The connection to the land would be through his grandma and her dream of being home again. Though she never got to achieve this dream, Storm would be the one to bring her dream to the forefront with the bracelet. The bracelet was one of his grandma's most prized possessions. It was given to her by a dear friend from the land, and Storm would want to bring it to the friends grave so she could be reunited with them.

Name: Arina Brightstar
Guild: Priestesses of The Light
Class/Job: Priestess of the Crystal
Element: Light
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120 lb.
Hair: Golden blonde
Eyes: Crystal blue
Personality: Arina takes her role as the defender of the light crystal very seriously. She is not easily swayed in the ways of religion due to her firm stance in Foszanith and the Fosnisian pantheon. She, by her fellow priestesses, is considered to be very stoic and follows Foszanith's ways. She might take her position a bit to seriously, but that is perfectly fine. To her, her own emotions don't matter as much as her job.
Skills: She dabbles in both defensive and aggressive light magic due to her position. Defensive spells include minor wards and healing spells while aggressive spells include highly concentrated beams of light. She also has the ability to use a spell called purification, which purges a demon from a target. However, this spell is very weak compared to other priestess.
Weakness: Since she dabbles in multiple categories, she isn't proficient in each one, relying more or diversity of skills then effectiveness of each one. She can only cast Purification one per week. (Can extend the period)
Pokemon:
Ninetails (Blaze)
Ability- Drought
Personality- Blaze is a graceful companion. She is focused and tends to keep Dawn in check. Blaze also enjoys assisting Arina with her duties. Well, assisting her in general.
Espeon (Dawn)
Ability- Synchronize
Personality- Dawn is highly curious of the outside world due to the fact she was brought up in the temple. She is also highly playful and a bit timid.
Background: Arina was born on the island of Foszanith, a Roman-like place. Her parents were huge Foszanith followers and wanted her to be a Priestess of the Light, so they took her to Foszenith's temple and gave her to the priestess to be raised by them, as one does. (Terrible parents BTW) The High Priestess accepted her, and took to raising her herself. Years later, when she was seven, the Priestess of the Crystal stated that she needed someone to start training to take her place, since she was getting old. Many young girls tried for the important task, but Arina, with her groundings of a Temple Cleaner and being raised by the priestess, became the trainee. She was taught be the Priestess of the Crystal how to defend it and ten years later, she took up the mantle of Priestess of the Crystal.

And thus, Alice will fade out of the story because she cannot leave Queen. Because of her position. And the fact she needs her position. And the fact it'll be extremely risky for her to even try to steal the jewels with her position. She is just going to fade... Remember, talking might give her true intentions away because of Akali.

Name: Skyler Bolt

Guild: None, but will be traveling with the Stormbreakers

Class/Job: Skyler has taken up cooking, almost becoming a professional and has no fighting experience at all.

Element: Fiya (Fire)

Height: 5’8”

Weight: 158lbs

Hair: Shaggy blond hair hair that comes down to his neck in the back, and occasionally hangs over his eyes in the front

Eyes: Blue. Very blue.

Outfit: Whatever’s he wants. Skyler packs and wears things normally based on the weather, and wears T-Shirts with random designs whenever and wherever.

Personality: A very “Go with the flow” type of guy, and does whatever people tell him to do, so he is very obedient. He’s pretty fun to be around, and optimistic at sometimes, cracking jokes when its really not the time to do so.

Skills: Well...he can cook...and that’s about it....

Weakness: Getting into any sort of fight, mainly because he can’t fight. When he sees one going on, he tries to stop it, but that only causes the fight to go to him.

Pokémon: The only Pokémon he has is a Gible that he calls Gabe, who comes to work with him even though Skyler tries to make himself stay at home.

Background: As you would realize, this is the younger brother of Tyler. (Hehe the Jaybird is always so crafty...)
The only other family that he knows of is his grandmother who is 65, and only goes by Grandma Bolt, nothing else.
Backstory time.
Tyler and Skyler were two years apart, and born on the island. However, the two brothers were separated when their mother and father when Grandma heard that they wanted to explore, and she thought it was suicide, so she kept Skyler here to protect him, and hasn’t told him yet. Tyler’s parents made it safely to Kelan, but didn’t speak of their arrival because they were afraid of being questioned and forced out back to where they were before, but that was too risky. Grandma never told Skyler because she doesn’t want him to do the same.

Other: He’s free to be crushed in or be in a relationship if ya want. I’m sure he would like it.

*Loud Exhale*
I need another character to keep me occupied. He’s not that important, but the guild didn’t really have a cook yet so...
Yeah, I wanted Jerry to have a trainer cause I felt real bad for him.

*Slowly nods*
Tyler called his evil side Skyler because it was like his name but different. When Skyler here’s that he’s gonna be like, “well that’s absurd!”
And if Skyler said his name was that....
Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.
And if you confront me...
You didn’t see anything...*wispy hand movement to signify that you didn’t see anything*