• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am loving the way the RP is turning out. We have three different storylines going on and it is a lot of fun to get into.

The way Storm's story is shaping up is getting a lot of fun to write for. I have a couple of ideas I can not wait to try out.

Also I have been putting off writing for Phoenix and Jason as I want them to come in a bit later when the whatever Wite is planning comes to the light. I mainly do not want Jason to come to the attention of any blood rituals at the present as it might ruin what @Foxex, is planning.

Btw @Foxex and @ThePlayfulFox since you're both basically new, in season one Vlad had gravity control, he literally pulled the moon and tried to smash it against the planet. It got pretty close, so there should've been natural disasters all over the world. Problaby plenty Tsunamis. Just info so your characters are aware of it. Impossible to miss no matter what part of the plane you lived in