• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Qember

Guild:

Class/Job: Swashbuckler

Element: Dark

Height: 5’

Weight: 110

Hair: Black

Eyes: Emerald

Personality: Inquisitive and adventurous, but very naive

Skills: skilled with raipier and very agile, extremely difficult to hit

Black cat: (basing him if pathfinder Character) once per day, will cause an enemy who is aiming for him very bad luck, causing them to miss

Weakness: Will based magic and fear of water

Pokemon: Gallade, Eevee

Pokemon Lade

Ability- Justified

Personality- More serious and calm nature, although still friendly

Pokemon Lucky

Ability- Adaptability

Personality- more like Qember, but a ton more cuddly

Background: wanted to see the world, so he went off to see it, finding adventure along the way

Sorry @Eliiiscool accepted. I didn't notice the posts. You don't need a guild, optional.

Guys if you see me posting somewhere else and not replying here or the RP, let me know asap. This RP is my priority, so if I miss something it's because I didn't notice or forgot. And I forget a lot, ask @ThePlayfulFox

Btw, @EmoKitty21 said he was too busy to post today and has been posting in other RPs :c My feelings have been hurt. Everyone give him a disapproving look.

@Hecotoro, I am so sorry about that. It is not that I have not wanting to post here, it is just that I am trying to form my thoughts for storm. Amra and Phoenix are in a spot were they can chill for a moment, but I want to form a good post for his small arc as he will be getting a few things that belonged to his family. Another thing is that Lexi is now back with my sister and her girlfriend, so I do have the time. It is mainly just me trying to get rid of writer's block for Storm at the moment. I do not want to put something out there that I would want to delete and redo again. It is like I have so many ideas I could go with and I do not know where to start at the moment. @.@:'|:p:@:?