• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro here's Tempest's original Character sheet.
I have a character that could go with Annette, if needed, he is going to appear every so often, since Ashley's his aunt

Name: Tempest Silver

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 260

Class: Druid

Appearance: Wears a lot of brown cloths, normally, but for this dance, he wears a brown formal robe, nice shirt and pants under it, and a silver cloak with the clan symbol on the back.

Personality: A very shy kid, but serious, and has his uncle's analysis skills along with the strategic abilities of his father.

Abilities: He is a druid and has the ability to summon up to ten wild Pokemon at once, as long as they are within one mile, he knows some healing, not as much as Maira,

Weaknesses: outside of Nature, he can't do much of anything.

Background: He is Ashley's nephew, and Jason's son, he was born when Ashley was about two and a half years old. When he was six he, along with Ashley were targeted for a Kidnapping, his grandmother (Ashley's mother) died protecting them, and the kidnapper was killed.

Pokemon

Eevee with Adaptability (Female)

Bayleef with Leaf Guard (Male)

Update to Character sheet is ten has been increased to twenty, that is only temporary, and both Pokemon evolved.

Me: clicks on tags
Pokecharms: Your thread has been posted.
Me: -.-

So I accidentally created the thread xD If you are done here, go ahead and start in the new one. I will close the first one soon.

New thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-warcraft-2-the-elemental-jewels.21759/

@ThePlayfulFox in case you're still interested.

If anyone else wants to join, direct them to page 72, I will edit the first post just in case.
Character sheets! Even if you're using the same character, we need the updated character sheet here please. Enjoy.