1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Hecotoro, Jul 29, 2019.

?

Which jewel should be the next one?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2020.
  1. Fire

50.0%
  2. Wind

33.3%
  3. Light

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Earth

16.7%
  1. @Hecotoro I am going to have Ashley look out at the people, while the other three started helping the people.

2. JadeStar

JadeStar Previously The Pikachan

I hope it's okay, I plan on Rene traveling around the world during the five years. Like a journey to figure out what to do with her life.

3. That actually sounds pretty good, I might even have a plan for that. I'll let you know though.

4. @Hecotoro, With my new OC, I was planning on giving them an Galarian Ponyta now that it is ok for us to use the new pokemon from sword and shield. I lf that is not ok with you, I will not use them for my new character.

5. Oh right, Galarian Pokemon are welcome! I have nothing against them, actually going to use one for a new character myself.

6. Also the two of the four Eevee kits are up for grabs. That is if anyone would like one. Sarah is keeping one herself, Rolen is getting one for nostalgic purposes, and the last two are up to whoever would like them.

7. JadeStar

Maybe I could get a Jolteon, but Rene would need to get it before she leaves town.

8. @RenzFlintrock What does someone do with two enchanted rings exactly?

9. These two are Rings of Sending. He’ll give one to Amra, of course. The rings will allow them to send a message to the other a few times a day. It isn’t unlimited by any means, of course, so it will be best to save them, or use them wisely. The rings regain their charges each dawn.

10. Oh, heads up guys. Around the first two weeks of December, I’ll be on a trip, and I have no idea how often I will be online during that time. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Cmeriwether, EmoKitty21 and Hecotoro like this.
  11. Okay! We could star season two afterwards.

12. That would be a week before Christmas week. Again, I might be able to get on just as much as usual, or maybe barely at all. I really don’t know at this point.

Cmeriwether, Hecotoro and EmoKitty21 like this.
  13. Alright, well we don't have a fast paced RP, so it should be okay.

14. @EmoKitty21 how did Rowena find out about Ashley and Razan?

15. She has her ways. She is also in the same guild as Jake, so she would have probably heard him talking about Ashley and how she fell in love with a white haired mage.

Hecotoro and Cmeriwether like this.
  16. It seems that if there is a relationship in the guild, everyone knows about it very soon. As far as I can remember Azumi guessed about Rolen and Amra on that first night, just after she told them the news about Leo.

17. Guys I'm getting close to the end, if anyone has unfinished business with their characters, finish them asap.

18. Anyone else going to post?

19. Sorry been a bit busy today. I will try to get a post up soon.

20. That's fine, I'm only asking because I'm only doing two more posts and then it's over.

21. I may make a post, and Maira will wake up in it, if I have time.

22. Okay, that's fine then, I'll wait.

23. Oh yeah this one exists-

24. lol yeah it does, but we are just about to finish it. You are welcome to come back on season two if you like, which will start as soon as we are done with this.

25. Perfect. I'll make one post.

26. @Hecotoro here's Tempest's original Character sheet.
    Update to Character sheet is ten has been increased to twenty, that is only temporary, and both Pokemon evolved.

27. Well I don't need them yet, we are still finishing season one. I will inform you all when to send your character sheets.

28. @Hecotoro could there be an off screen conversation between the man who attempted to object and Devin Silver, the current Lord Silver of Everettshire?

Hecotoro and EmoKitty21 like this.
  29. Off screen? What for?

RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.
  30. Sorry but Sarah is already on that. Also she will be making sure that he will be doing right by the people who work for him.

31. Wow so much hate towards a random stranger xD

32. Devin is now the Lord of Everettshire, and probably the only Lord that initially supported her.

33. @Cmeriwether, Actually Zack Stone, Sarah's fiancee also supported Azumi as well. He is very much like Sarah in the regard that he does not flaunt his wealth though to look at them one would know that they have some money to them.

34. That makes two nobles then

35. JadeStar

That was my last post! I'll wait for season two. :blush:

36. I'm just going to do one last post, does anybody need me to wait for them? If you don't answer I will take that as an no.

37. I think I am pretty much done as well. My characters do not have anything pressing that needs to be done, so I am good to end the season when you are.

38. Me: clicks on tags
    Pokecharms: Your thread has been posted.
    Me: -.-

So I accidentally created the thread xD If you are done here, go ahead and start in the new one. I will close the first one soon.

New thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-warcraft-2-the-elemental-jewels.21759/

@ThePlayfulFox in case you're still interested.

If anyone else wants to join, direct them to page 72, I will edit the first post just in case.
    Character sheets! Even if you're using the same character, we need the updated character sheet here please. Enjoy.

39. RenzFlintrock and EmoKitty21 like this.