• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well... that’s the thing, he isnt going to get stronger, and he will not be a very good leader for a while. He really is more of a follower than a leader, and he has no idea what to do. He’ll probably parrot Azumi’s leadership where he can arguably do so. And on the point of him getting stronger, that requires a lot of study and practice on his part that will be harder to get when he’s in charge of the guild. Not to mention the enormous pressure to try to live up to Azumi’s leadership skill. He’s in for a rough time, because I doubt Amra will let him decline.

EDIT: on the note of being able to relate to everyone... Maira is DEFINITELY better at that. Of course, she isn’t an option at the moment because nobody knows when she’ll wake up, but she is, I believe, an Enneagram Type 2, the helper. She is motivated by a need for friendship and wanting to make others feel good around her so they’ll become friends with her. I mean, she’s still a good person, but that’s a sneak peak into her inner workings.

Last edited:
Rolan will be fine, he doesn't have the same attitude Azumi has, but he knows what's like to be new, face opponents over his level and sympathizes with others. He has made very good decisions and has never actually quit on his teammates before. Besides it's not like he can't ask Azumi or Sarah for help.

@Blake0919 sorry RP is closed, also you could get in trouble for posting things out of topic, be careful. There are some places where you can casually talk, but not here.

If you join an RP that says OPEN you will be fine, but this RP is Closed and that means you are not allowed to post here if you are not already a member. If you read the rules, it should explain. I’m sorry if this isn’t a pleasant experience.

Guys, this was the first RP I have ever joined. Like, this was the first. Eventually I got around and saw how you guys did it, so I learned. Tyler was actually a prototype character to see how things would turn out if I did different things with him, and thankfully you didn't get too annoyed. xD Thanks. I made so many mistakes in the beginning, and I think it is you guys who helped along this journey. I think I got at least 2,000 likes from this RP alone! CrossBlade was my second Prototype character for a villain, except I decided that he was going to be a villain after the Organization was introduced. Then for my final test run, I changed Tyler from a good person, to a villain, and connected the two characters there. So from there I had done a good guy, bad guy, a change from good to bad, and then I did a bad to good with Razan, even though he wanted out the whole entire time because of when he was taken. What really happened Arc for Razan will be happening in the second chapter of Pokemon Warcraft. Then recently I ran into a problem. I had just killed off my two characters who were related, and that was fine with me, but there were still 3 Pokemon who didn't have homes. So I improvised.
Octo-Bug will hang out with Wes for a while if @The Pikachan wants, Haxorus with join the Royal guard, and Jerry is going to become the StormBreaker blacksmith. All of these RPing skills I learned from you, and for that I a truly grateful.