• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, I hope you do not mind that I am revealing more and more of Sarah's backstory in my post. I have a reason for it. Since I have made Sarah a bit more powerfull then most characters in the RP, I have decided not to use her for a main character in the next one. I have a major reason for it, and I hope you guys agree that it is a good one for her to not get into the fight as much as she should. I was thinking that with her powers she would be too powerfull for any normal enemy, so I am taking a step back with her. What I am doing now is basically tying up loose ends with her and what I had planned to reveal in the RP before it was gone.

It is not that she does not care, it is just that she would not have walked the main hallway to get to the outer wall of the castle. Being someone who used to living in one herself, she would know how to move without going into the main sections that most would not know of. Plus I am thinking that she would have slipped away at some point when she had to attend a party with the late king, that she would have found some of the secrets along the way. Besides there is a reason that I had Amra kind of bypass Razen. It will probably come out in a later post in passing, so there is reasons why I had her move along.

I hope you don't kill her xD I like Rene. I like all the characters so no killing until season two please!

Speaking of season two... The plot is ready. Regarding the time skip, it will be five years. So, your characters will have plenty of development. At first, I will only allow everyone to have three characters. Which means you can reuse the ones you already have or make new ones. I suggest a little of both.
Also, I will make Annette and official character. She almost is, so why not? Besides I have plans for her.
Now the big question, when do we start?
Well the reason I wanted to end season one is because I'm a teacher and my lovely students have their finals coming up. So I wanted to focus on that. But, I guess I'm doing something right because they are more then ready xD So, I don't need to stop the RP.
So, do guys want a break? If so, how long? Or so you all prefer to just keep it going? I'm fine either way, but I don't know how busy everyone will be with the upcoming holidays.

Also, it will be a new thread. Same discussion thread though. I plan on archiving the entire season one, make it a work document or PDF. I'm learning to draw manga style so maybe even add drawings and everything. @RenzFlintrock will help me out with chapter titles.

Any questions?

Yeah I have a question. If there are going to be new characters, are you going to allow new people to join, if so, are you going to change the first post of the RP to refelct that?

Also I am glad to have a definite time skip for the RP. It will give me time to see where my character's will go. At the moment I will probably only bring back Amra, Phoenix, and a new character into the mix. Sarah will still be there, but she will be more advisory then anything. The way she is now she would be too powerful, seeing as I made her a counter to Vlad. Jason will be there, but on a more NPC level like that of Annette is now, same with Rowena.

On the topic of the time starting the RP, I do not mind just going into the second season right from this one, but a small break to allow us to make new characters if we wanted to. I can not wait until season two. I have some plans already in place for Sarah, and have been working on things for Amra with @RenzFlintrock, Phoenix and Jason would also have a bit more story development to bring them into the five year time skip. Rowena is a bit of a wild card that the moment. I might do something a bit out there with her, though I will have go ask you (@Hecotoro) to see if what I am thinking of would go along with your plot.

She will be back. I can either have her wake up during the coronation, or during the five years... or maybe even aftee the timeskip!

As to my characters, Rolen will have gotten a lot stronger, although he would have been even better power wise if he didn’t have to spend a lot of time keeping the guild running. He will be a lot better tactics wise though.

Maira will be about the same, but if she will be 22 and maybe a bit.... stockier? She will no longer be a gangly teen, anyway. I will probably make a new character as well.

And finally, if we are admitting new RPers, I have a friend who would like to join. She is not the most experienced, but I would say we did a good job with the other new RPers who have joined the thread.

Ashley will be twenty three, and have some more training, Jake will be sent to an advisory role, wait for the Grand Court Missions, and I will probably introduce a new Character, the heir that was talked about in Darryl's letter to Jake, he will wield dual Poleaxes. Tempest is most likely my third Character, he will probably join the Stormbreakers over the five year time skip.