• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mhm. I thought that might be a part of your reasoning... and I’m glad you did it the way you did, for the most part. Maira is perfect for the jungle because she knows a lot about that habitat, and she can find herbs. If she were on a frigid mountain she would not have access to anything but what she brought with her.

Hey @Hecotoro, I have an arc for Amra that I want to set in motion. She will be getting a relic from the Talonflame that she sent the note with to her father. It will awaken her magic that she had not had access to, but for it to work like how I want it to, Amra needs to be away from the whole group and with just Rolen. While also being attacked by something.

Thank you. I just wanted to give you a bit of a heads up. It does not have to happen right away, but I would like for it happen before any major fighting happens. This way she is still able to be there for the group. I also did not want do it without letting you know since it will make some changes in Amra.

Yeah they do not have to do while on the trip. I was thinking on the mountians anyway. I was going to have Amra followed by the Talonflame it will only drop the item if she needs it. Which is why it would be better for her to be apart from the main group. Also me and Renz were talking about building up a stronger friendship with maybe leading to romance for Amra and Rolen. I was thinking this could be the start of that.

I’m assuming you have your own reason for not using someone from the organization... I was originally thinking that since most of them seem to have Pokémon, the Pokémon battles some of them and the member fights the others, but I’m fine with them going to gather wood and fighting a wild one. Also, I really like the idea of the others setting up a base camp while the others get wood, it could be really fun to RP.

Yes, we can try to be brief. Beartic sounds like the best option to me... once we timeskip to the mountain, we can do it.

@Hecotoro when you time skip can you have Azumi tell the team to do a few things to set up for the night or whatever, and have her send Amra and Rolen to go get wood for the fire? I think that’s a good way to set it up.