• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh no. I’m scared now. There are literally infinite things that could happen at this moment.
The guild could get attacked, Azumis team could get attacked....why am I only using attacked as an option? XD
But hey, if you need CrossBlade anytime, I’m here. Especially if CrossBlade shows up in the mountains with Wes....
Now THAT would be the fight of the century....and if or when that happens, CrossBlade will have a surprise of his own...

Actually with the magic that Amra is about to gain, I would love to see her and Crossblade but heads. She will be a lot stronger then what she was before she gained it. I have a kind of unique idea for her magic and can not wait to show it. It is not really traditional in any sense, but it works for Amra.

At the beginning, he actually thoroughly disliked her because of the whole shootimgbthe arrow during the sparring match thing. The turn around point was when Sam and Nana pranked him, and she comforted him and showed what jind of person she really was. She definitely grew on him.

Yep. That was the major turning point. Amra might be a bit impulsive, but she has a kind heart. She would never do anything that would hurt someone intentionally unless they are attacking her or someone else. Amra slowly started getting feelings fro him over all the times they seemed to just talk and enjoy each other's company.

This sounds interesting, I think I have a character.

Name: Ashley Lina Silver
Class: Bard (Armed with Lute/Rapier)
Element: Wind
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Baby Blue
Personality: Determined, and very protective of all people and Pokemon that are allies, she is very social and a bit flirty.
Skills: She has advanced sword training from brother since she was 6, picked up by an Master Bard at 13 and trained for four years before meeting the group and can infuse wind element for more powerful attacks.
Weaknesses: She doesn't sleep well, and her flirtatious nature gets in the way sometimes.
Pokemon

Greninja (Male) (Kato)
Ability: Torrent
Personality: Kato is much like his human partner, but not as flirty.

Chimecho (Female) (Windchime)
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Windchime is a very friendly Pokemon, to the point she will appear in other's faces when meeting the for the first time, otherwise still very friendly.

Background: Her father was basically a mid rank officer, along with two of her brothers and her oldest sister. She was trained as a child so she could protect herself and Kato (as a Froakie), ended up taking the training as a profession. She has 3 Brothers, named Jason, who is 35, Devin who is 28, and Jake who is 18, and two sisters, Ariana, who is 21 and Tina, who is 19

Last edited: