• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Azumi waited for Wite to return. "Thank you for bringing back the island to normal, are we in danger from your father?"

She then turned to Mr. Kato. "Sorry Mr. Kato. You currently lack the man power to refuse a take over. Besides I believe the island leader is no longer with us and the position is up for grabs. I don't usually use force, but I'm sure the island could use Kelan right now and Kelan could use such a big port for further navigation. Besides, the growth opportunities my kingdom will provide are one hundred times bigger then it currently had. Honestly, after their leader and their trusty high priestess killed so many in such a brutal way, I'm sure they are willing to change to a new leadership. You basically have two options Mr. Kato, accept me as the new ruler and help me provide a better life for these people, or be stubborn and force my hand. You should think about it." Azumi gave a cold stare at the old man and then went back to her normal self. "Everyone, Wite will be joining us." She looked at Rolan. "I know, but it was the only way to get us out of this mess, please understand it was the best option during that time." She spoke as if she could read Rolan's mind, but she figured if someone was against the idea it would be him, she respected his morals so much, she felt the need to explain herself to him. "Now, let's go back to the boats, I need to check damages and if Emma is okay." She made her way down the small hill and towards the docks.

-------------------

Wrecker stretched his neck. "Alright, looks like we didn't have to fight. I have to admit, this turned out to be a lot more fun then I thought. He walked over to the edge of the boat. "Ya'll! We're safe now!" He yelled across the docks. "Get all the injured over here!" Wrecker then realized, for the first time in his life, he was on the other side of the massacre. He chuckled to himself.

"Azumi I know taking ownership of the island is important, but it might be best to have someone who is in good standing with the people lead. Instead of flipping everything upside down you could stake a claim to the island, but have Mr. Kato be representative of the island as a sort of settlement for Kalien. It would still give you the control that you want, but help to put the people here at ease with someone they trust to guide them." Amra was still feeling a little uneasy, it was caused by the sudden appearence of nature.

Rolen was still feeling ill, even though the giant demonic threat had disappeared along with the strange heat and metallic taste that lingered in his mouth. He still leaned against Amra for support as the group began making its way back to the docks. He tried to keep an eye on Wite as they went. He understood that Azumi had thought her choice the best option, and in this case even found himself agreeing with her, but he wasn’t going to stop being suspicious of the demonic yet fluffy being that had started the blood ritual. He tried to force his brain and body to cooperate as they went, having some difficulty holding himself together. He was together just enough to process the argument about what should happen to the island for the time, but didn’t express his opinion. Both sides had their points, and even if he said anything it was unlikely to have any actual effect. He just squeezed Amra’s shoulder a bit more tightly.

“Nothing to worry about from my father as long as I stay alive, but... that shouldn’t be an issue.” Wite smiled as a larger than average Houndoom wearing a similar collar to Wite exited the library looking around wearily and disoriented. He attempted to growl but all he managed was an awkward yelp. “Hello Blitz nice of you to join us.” Wite knelt down to pet the Houndoom, restoring some of his energy so he looked more like himself. “This is Blitz, the alpha of the Houndooms that I’m sure you guys had runs in with.” She introduced.

Wite stood up as Hydra descended next to her asking for attention and getting it as he rubbed his head against Wite’s side and she cradled his head like before. “Well since the island is pretty trashed you could just cull it.” Wite shrugged as she suggested the idea. “The Kelan Kingdom seems to be a pretty warmongering country based on their rulers. Just ask if they’d swear loyalty to the Queen and kill those that don’t, I mean the southern city has a population of zero right now and I doubt there is any substantial people left in this city to put up any kind of effective resistance... especially right now. I’m pretty sure there are enough Houndooms left that Blitz can easily have them mop up the rest of the population. I’ll be down for that.”

Nora sighed as warily stood up and held one of her sleeping Pokemon and an axe. Then the huge demon showed up and adrenaline flowed through her veins once more as the fight and flight response activated. She looked straight at Rene. "We need to go, now. Back to the ships. We will ne safer there." She started leading the way back to the docks, not looking back to see if her friend was following her or not. To her, the only thing that mattered was her two Pokemon being safe.
Alice got out of her hiding spot and snuck back to the ship. It would probably ne safer there now anyway, with the huge demon and all. She very much didn't want to die by his hands due to the fact she was forced here against her will. She was careful not to step on anything to give away her position. She was tired, so getting back to the boat was difficult. At least now I can take another one of the jewels. She then forced the thought down due to the fact the pesky Gardevoir. It could read her mind and reveal her whole plan. Though it was highly plausible that it was also extremely tired. But she didn't want to risk it as she reentered Queen.
On a different island, a priestess walked through the open temple that was filled with fresh air due to the fact it was mostly kept up with pillars. Well, the front room was. There was also a huge statue of Foszanith, the resident god of the temple. She continued walking, going past the palidens and the other priestesses. However, she was stopped by an elderly priestess with silvery hair and a long white tunic that went down to her ankles and a gold stola clasped around it. She bowed to the older woman. "Greetings, High Priestess."
The woman nodded and gave her a smile. "You better get to the Light Crystal and protect it. Don't let me keep you waiting, child." The protector smiled at the High Priestess and entered the room with the Light Crystal before standing guard, a Ninetails standing beside her and an Espeon looking extremely bored.

Last edited:
“I like what your thinking,” Mr. Kato said smiling at the woman who spoke up.
He turned back to Azumi.
“Sure you can own the island, use it as a port, or do whatever that will help us out. Be our guest. Like she said, I’ll be the representative of this island. ‘Taking over’ sounds rather forceful than putting it in other words, doesn’t it?”
Machamp nodded in agreement.

"Right. Mr. Kato you will be in charge, but this island officially belongs to Kelan now. I will have troops sent over to assist on rebuilding the place and supplies. Meanwhile, you will have the Knight boat at your disposal to move the injured people to Kelan and get help. I expect you to inform them of the new reign so there is no confusion. If they are not with us, there will be no killing, they can simply leave." Azumi explained as they walked. She gave Wite a quick glance. "No killing means no killing. You're free, but I will not work with someone who kills for fun." She looked ahead with a determined look. "Rolan, you should check if anyone from the guild wants to leave on the Knight boat. This might be their only chance." She looked over at Wes. "I know you're eager for adventure, but I need you to go check on Leon and Sam. Also, to announce the new Kelan state, Cezare Island." She made it to the docks and stopped. "I'll be helping out here, Akali, find Nana and Anakin."

"Yes ma'am." Akali quickly disappeared into the shadows, running down the streets.
She eventually found Anakin resting, but she couldn't find Nana.

"The Queen is here." Wrecker announced to crew. Annette had Wrecker carry her on his shoulder down to Azumi. The big man looked enormous standing in front of the Queen.

Azumi looked up at Annette. "Everything okay?"
Annette smiled. "Besides the demons, demon world and giant demon. I'm fine. Hey Wite! I'm glad you're okay! I wish you would've been there to help me with the demons, they were scary. Unlike you."

As tired as Rolen was, Wite’s words roused his anger and gave him a brief burst of energy. He wheeled to face her, ready to strike out however he could. However, Azumi’s words to the demon and his knowledge of his own condition kept him from taking action. At the same time, he felt a bitter hatred towards this creature who had done so much harm to himself, his friends, and the innocent people on the island. Just the careless way she spoke of the massacre made him want to pull out all her fur hair by hair. He tried to calm himself as Azumi addressed him and gave him instructions. He knew he was in no condition to do anything at all, but he knew what was the right thing to do. He looked closely at Amra, wishing he could find a way not to drag her into his work. But he couldn’t do anything without her help, for the moment at least.

“Amra... I’m really sorry, but do you mind coming with me? I have work to do, and... I think I’ll need some help.”

Kaiden had watched the frightening events of the giant demon creature, but there was nothing he could do but watch. Maira and her two Pokemon were unconscious, and even if he wanted to leave them behind, he could barely keep himself on his feet. However, now that the events were over he knew he had to get them all back to the boats. He sunk to his knees and focused hard, and a few minutes later a large brownish dinosaur with a big head and jaws and comparatively small arms was carrying the healer and her Pokémon towards the docks. Kaiden still kneel on the ground, keeping his focus, but feeling much strain that grew greater by the minute and as the Pokémon he had summoned went farther away. He saw through the dino’s eyes as it ran down a stretch of wooden dock and then stopped, dropping its passengers and then slowly fading away. Kaiden’s vision returned to his own eyes, blearily and slowly as he got back on his feet and set off towards the docks.

The anger that the elf felt towards the dog like demon almost had her drawing her sword. What stopped her was the words that Rolen said. Grumbling under her breathe, Amra turned to Rolen. "Yeah I do not mind helping your Rolen. I do not think I can do much without you anyways."

Jason on the other hand came out of the shadows with the small child in his arms. She was still sleeping peacefully, as they walked. The red glow that had been on the child was gone. "Rolen, do you think the captain would mind if I help this on recover? I hate to say this, but she lost her parents to one of those blood feinds. She would need to stay on the ship with us until then."

Phoenix felt much better after the return of nature to island. It seemed that he was able to get up and do much more then previously. "Hey meat head." Phoenix yelled to Wrecker to get his attention. "I am going below deck to work on some salves and potions to help the people who are hurt. Let me know when Maria gets to boat. She will probably be knocked out as well."

With that he walked down to potions lap and herb room and began to work. His energy came back to him in droves. It seemed the more he felt the nature of the island, the more he was able to do. He would be back to his old self in less time then most would.

“Thanks. We need to look for the rest of the guild, and though a lot of them probably made it back to the boats, or are on the way there, we still need to look for them. And if we can we need to help any citizens who are still...”

He dropped off at the end of the sentence. He was about to start off when Jason addressed him.

“I think that’s the right thing to do. It’s not really up to me, but I.... just do your best to help her.”

He knew he was in for a rough time, but he didn’t know just how bad until a minute later as they began their search. He felt pangs of sadness, pity and horror as he viewed the streets that had once been filled with a happy, bustling populous, but was now filled with ruins and rubble, and mangled bodies sucked dry of blood. It made him sick in the stomach, but he knew what he had to do, and he was going to do it. He had to pause, though, to keep himself steady. It was during this pause that he noticed that there was something alive there. The form of a young man, scarcely out of his teens, bending over the form of a young woman and weeping. He hadn’t noticed the approaching couple, being far too absorbed in his own grief to notice anything. Rolen moved slowly towards the young man, stooped down, and placed a hand on his shoulder. The young man turned a tear streamed face towards the two Stormbreakers half afraid and half desperate, and all grief. The mage spoke gently to the distressed young man.

“Are you alright?”

“... how can... how can anything be... (sob) she’s dead...”

“I’m sorry... but we need your help. There are lots of people in this city who are going through the same thing, or worse, and many may be injured or trapped. We need help to search through the city and help people. I understand if you don’t want to help, you have every right to stay here and grieve.”

The man sobbed for a few moments, but slowly began to control himself. He gradually forced himself up, all the while staring at the body of the young woman. He whispered a few words, drew in a shuddering breath, and looked at the two.

“I- I‘ll do... I’ll do what I can.”

Rolen looked closely at the young man. He was relieved that the man had been able to make the difficult choice to pause his own grief to help others in need. Rolen respected him for that. The mage gave a look that was a clear sign of thanks.

“Good. Keep your eyes open for anyone who can stand and try to get them to help you, and look for anyone who is injured or needs help.”

The young man nodded and staggered off, clearly tearing himself away from the fallen girl for whom he grieved. He turned down a street and went out of sight. Rolen squeezed a hand a bit tighter on Amra’s shoulder.

“I hope he can get an effort started. Let’s keep going...”

Rocco's pact suddenly wore off, after his Tyranitar gave him a light kick. He stood shakily, deciding to find Tempest.

-------

Meganium regained consciousness and picked up Leafeon, along with Tempest's staff, Leafeon on his back and the staff in his mouth. He then started looking for his trainer, slowly.

------

Ashley, Kato and Windchime had followed Castform, everyone amongst Ashley's Pokemon was extremely worried.

"How much farther, Castform?" Ashley asked worriedly.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene watched as Nora walked away. The elf couldn't leave Arca behind, but since things seemed more calm, she figured she could wait for her partner to get up. She leaned against the warm fur of the fire Pokemon and cuddled up against his side. She gently brushed Arca's fur, waiting for him to get up. Michi seemed to be out of it also. The small electric mouse was curled up against Arca's neck. Hard to believe they were just facing a bunch of demons.

Rene then noticed Rolan and Amra going down the street. "Hey!" Rene called out. She waved her arm and struggled to her feet. "Is everyone okay?"

"Oh, I never kill for fun, that's what crazy people do, I always have reasons, but if you'd like, I can run my reasons though with you, I'm sure the differences between how a human and demon views things are quite different... just to cut down potential misunderstandings." Wite shrugged and revived a fainted Owen along with a nearby Spike.

Spike sprang up as if nothing happened and hurried over to Owen who sat up groggily. “Is it over...?” He asked putting an arm around Spike to help himself stand.

Wite grabbed him by the shoulders and stood him up, “It is over, we’re free now, and guess what?”

Owen looked at her blankly, “What?” He ask as a wide smile began to creep across his face.

“We’re going on an adventure! We are going to help the queen find the rest of the special Jewels.” Wite ruffles his hair before standing back up straight.

“Special Jewels?” He asked following behind Wite as she began walking with Azumi back to the docks.

Wite nodded, “Yea, remember this?” Wite held the dark jewel in front of Owen. “Well there are more of them, Azumi has one and now we got this one, there are more of them and we’re going to go find them all!”

Owen jumped up and down excitedly, "That sounds awesome!"

Wite nodded, "And since we're free now, I can continue training you with out any distractions."

Owen's eye grew as big as saucers, "Oh my gosh, I literally cannot wait! That also means I don't have to keep studying blood rituals right.?"

Wite nodded again, "Unless you want to." She held held him close for a side hug before letting him go. They followed Azumi back to the docks, Wite took note of Rolen's reactions to her words along with the rest of the group. "Hello Annette, glad to see you've made it out okay, I'm sorry I couldn't have been more helpful about the demons, I did the best I could with what I had. I was busy killing a different kind of enemy and had to go see my dad." Wite was quite surprised that all of the crew made it out fine, once they made it to the docks. It had never been her intention for any of them to get killed and this only built her confidence that the allies she chose were the right ones.

Owen waved at Annette and proceeded to look around the dock, helping tie down the King and Knight ships as they paddled back to the dock. Eudora was talking with dockmaster Barum who was covered in splatters of blood and carrying a massive spiked shield covered with bloody giblets and a large falchion slicked with drying blood. The dock seemed to have been hit rather hard but was overall intact, the Machokes and other dockhand Pokémon were laying around resting and slowly regathering their strength.

The morning sun was shining, bringing a natural warmth and a feeling of renewal despite the surrounding devastation. The moans, cries, and greviences of the survivors however tell another story. The sounds were even louder in Wite's ears but it didn't mean much to her as suffering is just a part of life to her. Though these people may not realize it yet or or maybe even never will, Marquis's death saved the world from potential demonic incursion that would have re-shaped the world.

Last edited:
Emma finally woke up the next day, and she rubbed her head when she rolled onto the ground. She felt like she missed something important, but it was probably nothing TOO important. She went back above deck before she sat back down on a barrel. She pulled out her flask and took a swig before putting it away and looking over the the side of the ship. She really wasn't looking forward to the voyage back... she already hated the trip here. Something dawned on her after sitting for a bit. The blockhead from yesterday wasn't too trustworthy... did they actually take care of Tsonea according to her directions?

Tsonea didn't sleep last night. Why would she? She had this fine piece of prey all to herself, and she was going to partake in every last morsel. In the morning, all that was really left was the skin, which was left on some crate, and the bones, which she hung against the hull. Her entire body was painted red, and she laid out on the ground, barely clothed and laughing to herself. This was the life for her right now, but on the inside, feared what she was right now. An internal struggle consumed her normal self, she couldn't fight against this beast inside her. Only one thing was happening: some creature controlling her actions was making her do this, and no one understood how or why. All that could be done is isolate her from everything else until she returned to normal. That wasn't really done in things instance, though.

Meganium had found Tempest, KOed on the ground, picked him up, and dragged practically four hundred pounds back to the ship, Salamence had woken up, took flight and spotted Tempest, Meganium and Leafeon, decided it would be best to fly him back to Queen Ship. They landed on the ship. Tempest woke up at That time.

"I'm on the ship, but how?" Tempest asked.

-------------

Rocco walked back, slowly so his pact's power could drain out and not be likely to kill someone. He had sent Turret ahead to tell Captain Eudora to wait for him and Tyranitar.

Rolen noticed Rene waving and calling out to them, and shifted course slightly. He gave a rather feeble wave with the hand that was not on Amra.

“Rene, glad to see you aren’t injured... as to the others, Azumi and Jason seem fine, Wes just showed up out of nowhere, but the others... I haven’t seen them yet, we’re looking for them now. And trying to start a search for injured civilians.”

As the light grew brighter, it became even easier to see the destruction all around them. It was painful to see all that had been lost. At that moment Rolen wanted nothing more than to go home, sleep for hours and then perhaps read a book.

Kaiden staggered onto the docks. He was almost to the boats when he saw a familiar pink Pokemon lying unconscious behind an overturned barrel. He took a closer look to make sure it was Quince, and then bent down in attempt to pick up the Espeon. He was too weak, however, so he continued on to where the Tyrant he had summoned dropped Maira and her Pokemon. He then commenced hailing the ships.

"Queen Ahoy! I need some help getting Maira aboard! And Quince is back there by those barrels!"

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Well Nora was okay and she left for the boat recently. I noticed Wes arrived." She looks at Aerodactyl and then back at Rolan. "Just give me a second to get Arca awake and I'll help the search." She smiled politely.

Rene looked around the area. It had been five years since she had seen so much blood shed. She knew coming back to the Stormbreakers would bring back those memories and feelings, except this time she was ready. She nodded and took a deep breath. First, she needed some berries to heal Arca up, then she needed to join the search for survivors.

The electric elf began walking around, looking like someone with a terrible hangover and avoid the dead and bloody bodies. She eventually found a crate that had fallen over and busted open. It contained different berries. She waved at Rolan and Amra.

"Rolan! Princess! There's some berries here!"

“Yes Ma’am,” Mr. Kato said nodding happily.
He nudged her with his elbow, and spoke quietly only for her to hear. Take Skyler with you two. He’s a great cook and an obedient one. I’m sure he would mind.”
Machamp wheeled him away out of sight in the direction of the young man that went off. He was getting rather fond of these Kelanians...
The number of survivors discovered grew, and more and more helped out. Fan the spark until it becomes a flame.
They would rebuild their civilization with the help of Kelan. The destruction looked much worse in the light than it did in the dark. It Panged his heart, and surly all of the other survivors hearts as well.
Mr. Kato gathered up the survivors they had discovered so far, and told them the news.
“Listen up everyone. We are in a fragile state at the moment with all the destruction that has passed, and the great losses we have witnessed yesterday. However, this island is now in Kelan territory,” he explained.
A few gasps were heard in the crowd as people turned to look at each other fearfully.
“The good news is, the mean no harm to us at all. They are helping us rebuild our city, and bring peace to our land. Not only that, but they have left one of their ships at out disposal to evacuate everyone, and move the injured to Kelan where they can help them. The Queen of the Kingdom as appointed me in charge as a representative of the island,” Mr. Kato said continuing.
The citizens nodded. There was hope for them. A hope of survival. A new Hope.
“We need to continue the search. Find every last survivor!”

Skyler hadn’t slept well, or at all. He could practically hear the screams at night in his head. The man got up from the boat and stretched out, wanting something to keep him occupied.

Castform told Kato that there were only a few miles left. There truly was, and Castform didn’t know if he was ready to come back yet. The Pokémon nervously floated around, looking at familiar things he remembered about the landscape.

Last edited:
Azumi made her way back up to the boat and saw Emma was already up. She walked over and sat on the barrel next to her. She took the flask, drank and gave it back. She looked at the destroyed town in front of them and then at the sun. The nice warmth it gave off felt nice on her skin. She looked over at Emma. "What a world. We literally just saw a giant demon." She looked back at the town. "We were so helpless against it. Makes me feel tiny. I mean, being queen makes you feel big and important and I felt the complete opposite when that thing stood there." She stole another drink from Emma and then placed her arm around her. "But you'll always have my back, right?"

Wrecker picked up Kaiden, Espeon, Maira and her Pokemon and placed on the Knight ship. "Make sure the pretty lady feels well enough to go down and heal." He told Kaiden as he walked away.
The big earth master hadn't been told to help out at all, but he didn't like feeling useless. He walked around town, picking up as many people as he could fit on his hands and shoulders and taking them to the docks. He wasn't being too nice though, basically forcing the ones who were grieving away from their loved ones who had died. He even knocked out this one lady who was trying to put up a fight.

Annette drink a cup of tea as she went down to the docks. She wasn't good at healing, like Azumi, but she could deal with superficial wounds. She began doing just that, starting with the children. She asked Owen to carry supplies for her, since she still saw him as her errand boy. "Make sure not to drop anything and be nice to my patients!" She scolded her errand boy.

Akali made it back and had settled Anakin in Azumi's room without her noticing. She returned to look for Nana.

<Owen>
Owen glanced over at Wite as he was getting piles of medical supplies thrown onto him by Annette. Wite shrugged at him and waved him off before she looked away. Owen happily carried the supplies, neatly organizing them as they were handed to him. Spike looked with a worried expression.

"Make sure not to drop anything and be nice to my patients!" Annette scolded Owen for no apparent reason.

“Yea Spike, be nice to the kids.” Owen scolded in turn. Spike bumped into Owen’s legs on purpose causing him to almost lose balance and forcing him to stumble to the side slightly.

<Eudora>
After talking with the Dockmaster the news was not great, noticing that Azumi had returned she needed to know the next course of action. Eudora looked around and saw that Aegislash and Scizor had regained their footing but Pidgeot was still nowhere in sight. “Ahoy, ye two, go 'n find Merlin 'n brin' 'im back here if ye can, or get 'im some help if he's hurt too bad.” The Szicor and Aegislash nodded and headed off into the direction where the Pidgeot was last seen fighting the Noivern. Eudora walked back onboard the Queen and approached Azumi.

“Bad news Azumi, th' sails o' all three ships are too damaged t' be properly repaired 'n our spares won't cover fer all th' replacements we needs. Also, our supplies are runnin' short 'n th' city be in no shape t' be sparin' any at th' moment. By th' looks o' it, we be are goin' t' be marooned here fer th' next couple o' days.”

<Wite>
Wite looked around on the dock with a slight frown. “Blitz, you and your pack go help Rolan search for survivors, sniff them out. Hydra, go be the muscle if they need it.” The two Pokémon nodded and took off into the city, Blitz howling into the air as other Houndoom joined him to receive instruction and split off again.

Wite proceeded to walk back into the city, any leftover blood in the streets within a ten feet radius began to flow towards her, the blood spun around her at a high speed forming a small ring that grew as more blood began to gather. Occasionally the blood ring would lash out and cut down some of the larger pieces of debris or move an obstructing object from a building allowing the people inside to get out. She directed the survivors to the boats to receive medical care and to potentially find others. The people didn’t question her, to most of the people she was still the High Priestess, and as such was still a beacon of hope.

Last edited:
Emma snatched her flask back from Azumi, putting it away. She swore Azumi was speaking crazy, yeah the things she fought yesterday were big, but by no means giant. She must've missed something important during her nap.

"You're wack. It was just more monsters. Not sure what you saw, but it wasn't here. Now you keep your hands off my flask, and find your meathead that you took from the jail. He... 'contained' Tsonea last night, but I don't know where. You couldn't see her, but she's a little loco right now. I'll take care of this... person... creature. Now hurry along, find them before I do and give them an earful."

Kato told Ashley that it was a few miles away and prepared for that other Greninja or the Ninjask. Windchime floated with Castform to try and keep him company, noticing his nervousness.

"Castform, I really hope Razan's okay." Ashley whispered.

Ashley looked on worriedly towards the direction Castform was going. She had her hand on her Lute and her sword.

Azumi gave Emma an upset look. "First of all, since when do you not share your drink with me? Second, don't tell me you were passed out drunk when I needed you. Third, she is YOUR problem. You don't boss me around, now go find her and make sure she is okay!" She stood up, when Eudora approached her. She listened, getting upset by the bad news. "Captain, I need the Knight ship to leave to Kelan, NOW. We are at a port, find what you need, fix it. I need the Queen and King ready by tomorrow morning. I don't care the cost, just get it done." She gave the captain and Emma one last mean look and stormed off the boat.
She went down to the docks to find the wounded. She rolled up sleeves and began helping with the less serious injuries. "Annette, go find Tyler and send Ariel to help down here. Get Jose and Wrecker fixing the boats." Azumi said.

Annette noticed the tone of voice. She nodded and went to do as she was told. She knew better then to argue with an upset Azumi. She moved as quickly as possible but only found Ariel and Jose. Her second job, was to find a Gyarados.

Akali had found Nana eating cookies on her own. The ninja carried the Pokemon across the town, to make sure she got back safely. Nana just smiled and enjoyed the ride.

Joe woke up next to Toxo and Furia. "Man, did we win?" He saw all the other sailors up and working. "Man, they look like zombies." He leaned against a crate and sighed. "Five more minutes..." He fell asleep.

Rolen found it rather hard to pay proper attention when he was about to fall asleep on his feet, but he mentally shook himself awake and turned his attention to Rene again. She had found some berries... Good, good, they could use those to... to... yes, to help Pokemon recover, that was it. He gave what was supposed to be an approving nod, but it was more like he forced himself to do neck stretches.

"Great job, Rene... Get Arca going and then start finding people, Arca should be able to help sniff them out and carry them to safety. Get some berries and disperse them as you see fit... Or actually, you could bring those to the docks and then come back to look for people... If you do go there first, let me know who all made it back."

He turned away again and began walking. His body was telling him he needed to stop, but his mind didn't care. His concience told him he had to do everything in his power to help, and he would do it. Even if it meant slogging through the streets and talking to those distressed over the loss or injury of loved ones, and persuading them to help the general search and rescue. And that was almost exactly what he did. After an hour's work, he had gotten a fair amount of people to help, and they in turn has done the same. Now many civilians, tattered and grief-stricken, worked together in the hope of saving lives. But Rolen knew it might not be enough, and it was growing increasingly clear to him that he didn't have much more to give.

Salamence had taken to the skies surveying damage as ordered by Tempest, since it was one of his called upon Pokemon. It spotted a female Dragonite, crying over a dead Dragonair. It also spotted the other Pokemon, including all the citizens and their Pokemon, and a Blastoise that kept shooting Hydro Pumps into the air as it ran towards the ships. It also spotted Oshawatt trying to keep some of the younger citizens distracted, those that can't help. It also spotted Poliwrath trying its best to help. It flew to Tempest and reported the results to Meganium, who told Tempest what happened after the sanctuary withered.

"You flew me, Meganium, Leafeon, and my stuff all the way to the ship, and decided to survey damage?" Tempest asked the Dragon and Flying Type.

Salamence roared in response.

"Those that can help in any way, help, any others, go back, this is my last order for you." Tempest announced to the called upon Pokemon.

The tree and the five appeared on his hands, as the order echoed through the summoned Pokemon's heads.

-------

Rocco and Tyranitar finally caught up with Turret who had stopped when he surprisingly spotted Rolen.

"Turret, didn't I tell you to find Captain Eudora?" Rocco asked his Pokemon.

Tyranitar gave Rocco a light kick to prevent him from losing control.

"Rolen, Rene, what happened, one moment I was fighting, the next, I suddenly lost control of my pact." Rocco asked worryingly.

<Eudora>
"Aye ma'am, I shall do wha' I can."Eudora left the ship again and signaled for the other other captains of the boats. "Alright, Azumi wants Knight t' be sailin' back out t' Kelan as soon as possible, so we be goin' t' 'ave t' th' spare sails from Kin' 'n Queen t' get her sea worthy as soon as possible. Look fer any other sails that it might still needs from ruined ships at th' dock. Fer supplies we shall give Knight whatever we can spare 'n fill in whatever else be needed by scavengin' fer whatever we can find at th' docks. We be nah in a good spot right now. Azumi also wants Kin' 'n Queen t' be sailin' out by tomorrow, but I be nah sure where we would be headin' t'..."

The other ship captains nodded and went off, Eudora’s crew was already working on unloading and transferring supplies and the spare sails. Eudora headed back onto the ship and approached Azumi again. “If ye do nah mind me askin' Azumi, where will we be headed t'? 'twill give me a better estimation t' how much supplies we needs fer th' two remainin' ships. 'twon't be feasible or even possible t' scrounge up a years worth o' supplies fer both ships again.

Just then Scizor landed behind Eudora and gestured to the sky. A slow flying Aegislash was carrying the large Pidgeot on its back as it slowly decended on the ship. One of the Pidgeot's wings was clearly broken as it was awkwardly folded while the other hung loosely. "Damn it Merlin, I know ye like t' scrap, but ye got t' be more careful can nah 'ave ye go bustin' yer win' on me all th' time." Eudora knelt down next to the massive bird gently petting him as Aegislash gently slid him off his back. Eudora took one of the vials off of her belt that was filled with a faintly glowing green viscous liquid and made the Pidgeot drink from it. Merlin looked better after swallowing the liquid but was still not quite well off. ""Hold on big lad, we'll get a splint on yer win' fer ya."

<Owen>
Owen handed Eudora and the crew-mates that were helping her splint up Merlin some of the supplies that Annette had piled onto him and handed the rest out to the other docklands and more medically knowledgeable of the survivors. He looked at Azumi seeing her clearly upset and frustrated. Must be a lot of pressure on her right now... he though as he walked up to her.

“Um… excuse me, if I could make a suggestion you Highness. Marquis’s Keep should have enough rations and other supplies to reload the ships. The armory and library as well may also contain weapons and spell books that could be of interest. Marquis was quite the collector, I’m sure there’s plenty in the Keep the people of the island could find useful as well, there maybe already people looting and sacking the place right now already if we don’t hurry.” Owen retied his bandanna on his head.

Around the same time Wite had returned to the docks with a rather large group of survivors following her as she had several large rings and spheres of blood surrounding her. Many of the people following her ran to the other survivors on the dock, rejoining loved ones while others started helping out with reorganization and clean up. Hydra circled around overhead.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Yes sir!" Rene replied with as much enthusiasm as her low energy could build. "I will get to it, right now." She waved with a smile.

The elf picked up a hand full of sitrus berries and carried them over to Arca. She began by shaking the fluffy Arcanine, who slowly opened his eyes, looking really tired. Rene pressed the berry against his about, until he finally ate it. Realizing it was food, Arca began eating one by one. He eventually stood up and barked playfully, his tongue hanging on one side. Rene smiled and mounted him, taking the sleeping Pikachu into her arms. She petted Arca gently.

"Let's go find people that need help boy." Rene whispered into Arca's ear.

The Arcanine shook his head and began running down the streets, stopping every now and then to sniff the air. He would howl whenever he found anyone near. The elf and Arca would take that person to the docks and repeat the process.

Azumi was busy with a patient when Owen informed her about Marquis' study. He was right, Azumi had wanted to see if there was anything related to the jewels there. "Ariel! Follow Owen to the study, make sure nobody touches anything, that place belongs to me now. Especially the library."

Ariel nodded and looked at Owen. "Lead the way."

Azumi started working on another patient when the Pidgeot arrived injured. "Captain, take some men and go get supplies like Owen mentioned. I just need enough for two weeks. Leave your Pidgeot with me, I can help."

Akali arrived with Nana, who cheered up and began dancing around Azumi. She was glad the ugly wolf woman was gone. It didn't take long for the Gardevoir to notice the injured flying Pokemon. Feeling Azumi's need to help, Nana began treating it with heal pulse, focusing on the wing.

Akali ran off to join the search for survivors, feeling better seeing her master safe and sound now. Meanwhile Wrecker delevired a pile of men to the docks, they seemed to had passed out from drinking too much. As he made his way around town looking for more, he noticed Rolan. "Hey man. You and your lady go rest. We got this. You've done enough." He grabbed him under one arm and Amra under the other and took them to the docks. He left them next to Azumi.

Azumi smiled and looked at the two. "I'll get to you two next. There's some food and water, get some. It helps a little."

Alice blended back into the crowd of the ship of Queen. Why should she help look for injured people? That wasn't her business. Besides, her only goal was to gather as many as the jewels as she could. Well, take as many as she could. Though, Akali going without her worried her slightly. She told herself that she was worried that she could lose her "position" as the ninja's "apprentice" and lose any closeness to the jewels and be stuck on the boat again. Not fun. Sneaky and Vixie both watched her, Sneaky not liking that she was getting worried about someone and Vixie hoping that her trainer would grow out of her thieving ways.

Nora, after getting back to the ship, sighed. It looked like that Knight was about to leave. She went to one of the sailors and asked them what was happening. The sailor said that the ship was going back to Kelan. The news shocked Nora. What ship was she on now. She had to know. Wyvra roosted on her shoulder as she looked for the queen. When the Dragon Tamer found her, she timidly walked up to the royal. "Um, what ship will I be on now? I was on Knight."

Azumi was looking over Pidgeot when Nora arrived. It took her a second to remember who she was. "You're welcome in my boat, I always wanted to learn about dragon tamers that wasn't through a book. But I suggest you talk to Rolan about that. If he gives you an open choice, I hope to see you join my crew." She looked at Pidgeot's wing and then back at Nora. "You wouldn't happen to know how to properly heal a wing, would you? I basically have an Aerodactyl, but he has never broken one."

Nana sighed and continued with the heal pulse, she was growing tired. But, if she could help the healing process, she would carry on.

Amra had taken a bit of back seat for Rolen. She wanted to be there for him. She was really about to force mage boy to come rest with her. Being an elf, she did not need to sleep, but she did need to rest.

Before she could open her mouth to suggest it, the large ex-member of Vlad's army, came and picked them both up. He had the elf girl on his shoulder, like some sort of sack of potatoes.

Taking her gem sword out of it's holder, she slammed the but end of it into ear. "Let us down now! If I have to ask again I am going to slam the dagger part of this into your arse! I will not be treated like this you lumbering oaf!" Amra was pissed. She hated to be treated like some porcelain doll. The next person who treats her like some princess besides Rolen, is going to feel the wrath of an angry princess.

Phoenix set about helping with the wing of the wounded bird. He used ruined peices of the sails and broken trees, to make it. It was sturdy and would help to heal the bird type. Holding his hands on the bird type, he sent out a warm healing pulse.

Looking to Nana, he gave her a smile. "Hey Nana I am glad to see that you are up." The red headed elf had always had a bit of soft spot for the childlike psychic type. Sass had a tray attached to her, and she went around to each of the survivors and let them take some of the calming potions that Phoenix had made.

Back in the cabin, Storm gathered some of the more valuable items that he could take. What he did find though were glowing purple stones with a note. It told of how the gems connected together to connect to one place. If Storm were to channel his magic, he could come back to this place with a spell that could be found on the note. "I will have to take Rolen and Annette to here. It will really help with our travels as it seems that this place has a lot of knowledge for people to learn. I am just glad that I found this place. Now only one more thing to do."

With that he walked out of the back door to a small graveyard. It seemed that his family were all burried there. Well except for his grandmother. "Well Grandma, you never got to achieve your dream of coming back here, but that does not mean that you can not rest here for the rest of eternity."

Tears could be seen streaming down his face as he found the one grave he was looking for. Kneeling down, he brushed some of the dust off of the grave. "Elizabeth Grant, Here lays a beautiful soul that will be missed dearly."

Storm dug a shallow hole into the ground beside of the grave. It was big enough to burry a small box. After taking out the box he kept in his bag, Storm took off the necklace that he always wore. It was a heart shaped locket that his grandma always wore. When she passed it was given to him. He last wish was to be burried with her family.

Opening the locket revealed a picture of a beautiful older woman who had a striking resemblance to Storm. With tears in his eyes, he placed the locket in the box after opening it. After closing the box, he placed it into the ground and covered it with the dirt that he dug up.

"Well grandma, you are finally able to be with your family. Though it took a long time for it happen, a couple hundred years long, you are finally with them. I am just sorry it took so long." After he said what he did, he felt a gentle breeze flow around him. Though it sould have been cold, it was warm and almost inviting.

Rolen hardly noticed Wrecker until the man picked him up under one arm and slung Amra over the other shoulder. Then he realized that a former Organization X member had just grabbed him and was carrying him off somewhere. He tried to struggle loose, or to use one of his spells, but his stabilizing connection with Amra had been broken when the Earth Element picked them up. He still grunted and struggled as much as he could, but it wasn't enough to do anything. Once he finally let them go, he realized they were back at the dock, and Azumi was there. He gave a small nod of greeting before looking back at Wrecker and glaring at him. He still didn't trust the man.

Last edited:
Skyler needed something to do. All the tile people were ordering him around to do things his entire life, and now...no one.
But that lady seemed to be in charge, the one who the others called “Queen”, so she must be important.
Skyler hopped off the boat, and started heading towards the Queen Lady, avoiding other busy people along the way with Gabe the Gible following close behind.
He stood next to her, with his curious Pokémon staring at the patient.
“Hey, uh, I’m prettying sure your in charge right now...right? Do you have anything you need to have done that doesn’t involve, erm, this?”, he said gesturing to the patient with a “no offense” look on his face.
“Gib Gib,” the small Pokémon responded, and went off on his own being the curious type of guy he is. Eventually he ran into Wreakers foot on accident, and looked up at him.
“Gible Gib Gib,” the Pokémon said apologizing to the large man.

Mr. Kato, unlike Skyler, was focused on transporting the injured. Large floating sheets of blood hovered horizontally above the ground with the injured riding, but mostly laying, on them.
Mr. Kato couldn’t heal anyone but himself. That was the bad part about his power.

Almost all of the entries were there. Week 2,3,4,5,6,7, and all the others.
Except for 1.
He understood everything, and it came back rushing to him. Lost memories, times he almost died at the Organizations hands, and CrossBlades thoughts. They had reason to them. Sometimes they were hard to decipher, sometimes they were flat out stated.
But the first one, it bothered him that it wasn’t missing.
“I know what your thinking,” a voice echoed through the room, even though he was in the gigantic glass box.
The voice startled Razan, not realizing that the ninja had been watching him the entire time he was flipping through.
“You need the first one. I have it.”

“I need it,” Razan stated blankly, glaring at the man.
“I know. You can have it. I don’t care,” the man in black responded.

Razan was shocked as the ninja proceeded to hand him the paper through a slot in the box. No punishment. No tricks. To torture.
A change of heart? No. If he said he didn’t care, he wouldn’t be doing this out of a change of heart. It seemed as if... he was forced to do it.
Razan slowly picked up the last entry watching the man sit down in front of him. The only separation was the containment.
Razan looked up at him, and asked.
“Your not doing this from your heart, are you? How did you get these?”, he asked patiently.

The man sighed. “It’s true. I was hired by CrossBlade to assist him in killing off the village. He paid me well. A generous amount, even more than I asked for. But there was a different side to it. You,” the man said pointing at his captive.
“You have all these special powers and stuff that I don’t care about frankly, and all he told me to do was three things. One, give you the entries. Two, remove the Magic ability from the scar. Three, don’t kill him.
I’ve done all three now, the second when I knocked you out the second time.”

He stood up and unlocked the box, and opened the door. The ninja looked down at him. “I’d read that now. But first I’m going to leave,” he said walking away from Razan.
“See ya,” he said disappearing from sight.

Castform nodded. They had made it.

Rows of houses lined the place, all of them decimated to shreds, rotting wood on all of them. Shards of lumber stuck out of the ground, houses seeming to have been slashed at once and destroyed. And in the center, the small stone structure. Razan was being kept there. Not against his will anymore.

Yesterday was the attack. I hadn’t wrote yesterday because I had something to do.
We had been assigned to attack areas in a section of the wilds where there were remote places. For the stones. Gather enough souls. That was our job.
I had received a letter, in a handwriting unknown to me. What I did know was what I read. After this, I was horrified. The letter was from a Mr. and Mrs. Takanawa. They had heard the news of attacks near them. They offered to give me a child by the name of Razan, who has one if the rarest elements. Weather. They were willing to sell their son to be safe. It was the most horrible thing I have ever read, and I cried reading.
However, Vlad knew about it somehow, and was suspicious of me. I know that if I didn’t, I would be killed for treason.

I hired a promising young Assassin to help me. I destroyed everything. Everything except the boy. I made it so that it would make Vlad unsuspecting that I was a traitor.

Razan froze reading this letter. He didn’t think for a long time, just staring at the paper.

This is what really happened.

There was a violent crumpling sound as the paper was ripped apart by him, holding his face, and screaming. He didn’t care anymore. He didn’t care about anything at in this moment.
Wind began to twist around him, starting slow, and began to pick up speed. It grew faster and faster, until eventually it formed a tornado, and blew the stone structure down. Razan was centered in the eye of the storm, on his knees. The wind blew at speeds so high that it was almost impossible to reach him. Almost.

Houses around him began to tear apart, shrapnel getting thrown around everywhere.
All of this was witnessed by Castform, and Calle over to Ashley. Razan definitely wasn’t fine.

Nora looked at the bird and shook her head. "Unfortunately, I don't. The worst I dealt with was a sprained wing. And even if I did, I don't have what is needed to help." She looked at Azumi. "I'm sorry. Usually when something like this happens, I go to the healers." She shook."I can help though, I guess." She then noticed the leader of the Stormbreakers was there. She turned to him. "Hey, so now that Knight is going back to Kelan, what ship am I on?"

Rocco decided to head back to the ships when he saw Annette looking around town.

"Hey, Annette, are you okay?" Rocco asked worryingly, "You look like you're looking for someone, or something, am I correct?"

Rocco was really worried for the Apprentice Water Mage. If Tempest or Ashley ever found out about this, he will shut them up.

Turret and Tyranitar were with Rocco after Turret fired another Hydro Pump.

------

"Castform, is this..." Ashley asked, "...is this Razan's hometown?"

Kato looked stunned at the village, and Windchime kept with Castform. Suddenly a tornado tipped through the center of town.

"Razan." Ashley whispered, between the tears, "We're coming for you."

"I'm asking you to find him because have no clue where he put her! For all I know he threw her in the ocean! Uuuugh!"

Emma took out her flask again and chugged it, leaving it empty after Azumi drank about a third of it. Whenever she for upset, she drank, whenever she drank, she got upset. It was a vicious cycle, full of sadness and loneliness. She stomped below deck on the Queen, starting her search there since that's where people were evacuated to. She started in the cabins, checking underneath all the bunks in case she hid there. Nothing there, she had a feeling that she'd try and hide from everyone else. As she walked throughout the ship, she noticed there was a small shelter made of crates. She peeked in the shelter, and there she was, her little split-personality assistant. And when Emma saw her state and situation, she was more than upset: she could kill a man over this. She grabbed the skeleton that Tsonea left on the wall, and dragged it along the ground as she walked above deck. She reached Azumi, then held up the skeleton to her face, then glared at her.

"You know her, shy, meek, not exactly a people person. What if I told you that when she's not kept hidden away from shit like yesterday, she can do this? Now tell me this, how would you feel if little Sam did this? And I passed out yesterday because I was beating down dozens of monstrosities non-stop, then your massive idiot picked me and Tsonea up, and I had to drive it into his thick skull to hide her away from others and what used to be this thing's corpse because I could barely stand. Is that an appropriate answer, your fucking majesty? If you don't believe me, she's in the Queen's cargo hold, I have business to attend to."

She threw the skeleton at Azumi's feet, then stomped off again. She was going to blow off steam in her own way.

Azumi looked up at Skylar. "I need some berries crushed and made into a liquid or something similar so injured Pokemon can drink it. I also need food and water brought to Rolan and Amra here and then to everyone else." She looked at him and smiled. "I really like looking at your face."

Annette walked along the edge of the water. "Tyler!" She called out several times. When Rocco arrived she looked up at him. "You know, sometimes I don't understand you. I'm looking for Tyler, the Queen's Gyarados. He hasn't shown up and he is usually very close to her. Can you help?"

Azumi sighed and glared at Emma as she threw the skeleton and watched her storm away. She loved her best friend, but they were very different people and sometimes their attitudes crashed, specially when Azumi was in a bad mood. Usually it would end in a fight, but right now it wasn't the time or place for such event. She just watched her leave and got back to work, feeling more frustrated.
"Okay I did what I can with Pidgeot, but he won't be flying soon. We will need to depend on the actual wind." She cleaned her hands and began working on more wounded Pokemon.

Wrecker looked down at the Gible. "Careful little fella." He went back into town to continue his search for survivors.

"Alright, Tyranitar, help Annette, you should be able to see higher, and Turret, to the water, there's a Gyarados to find!" Rocco responded, he was about to continue, but a large roar interrupted him.

"Blas?" Turret asked.

Tyranitar immediately went into front of Annette, not sure what this creature was and if it was on their side. The Pokemon in question was a blue Draconic shape, with large red wings, and a grey underside.

"A Salamence?" Rocco asked.

Salamence roared in an attempt to stop Turret from shooting it down with an Ice Beam. Turret talked with the Pokemon and explained the information to Rocco.

"Tempest called upon you, and has sent you here to help us find Queen Azumi's Gyarados?" Rocco asked the Salamence.

Salamence roared happily and took to the skies. Rocco started looking around for a Gyarados.

"One Question, is there any way to tell if it is Tyler and not a different Gyarados?" Rocco asked.

--------

Ashley decided to go through the tornado, knowing Razan's through that tornado, and at the eye of the Storm. Kato and Windchime tried to follow but the winds were too harsh.

"Kato, Windchime, I have to do this, there's no other way around it." Ashley told her Pokemon, "I'm about the only person in the world who cares for him, and he is currently in worse shape than me, hopefully not as bad as the time he almost died, back in the war."

Ashley fought through the tornado but it was slow going. She could barely stand, much less move any major distance.

"Razan, hold on, I'm coming for you!" Ashley yelled tearfully.

Rolen looked blankly a Nora as she asked him about a boat transfer. He paused, taking in what he could of the things going on around him, and trying to process them. He felt like he was already asleep on his feet. But... he had to answer the dragon tamer.

"Ah... I... don't think I'm in charge of that... they're Azumi's boats, not mine... maybe check with.... her...."

There was too much commotion, with Emma yelling and cussing, and brandishing some kind of carcass, and all the people working and therefore making noise. He needed to get aboard that ship and lay down, if he was going to get any rest at all.

Annette yawned loudly. "I really really need to sleep." She looked around the ocean. "Tyler is bigger than any other Gyarados. Azumi fed him the best food and trained him everyday. You should've seen how big of a Magikarp he was. It was funny. Other Pokemon wouldn't mess with him because of his size."

Azumi laughed at Rolan's reply. "I told her to ask you. You're her leader and the boats are pretty much for everyone. But, Nora, I would like you on my boat if that's not too much to ask. Maybe you can give me tips on training my Tyler."

Joe had woken up and was walking down to the docks to help. He noticed the tired guild leader and elf princess. He whispered to Toxo. "This is our chance to make a good impression." He approached the two, puffing his chest like his Pokemon. "Hey boss and bosses, need help getting on board? Food? Whatever it is, you name it. We are your loyal servants."