• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels.

Rolen felt the vague sense of humor in the situation. Azumi had told the tamer to ask him, and he had told the tamer to ask her... funny... but who was this young man who, to him, appeared out of nowhere, and offered to help them? He didn't recognize him... but he hadn't known Tsonea or Wite were on the ships either. It seemed like Azumi had quite a few surprise passengers he didn't know about. His mind slowly began wandering off to other subjects, until he realized the man was still standing there. The mage blinked once or twice and then answered,
"I just need to get... to bed... lead the way, please..."

Skyler nodded, but then was slightly confused after she...made that remark........
It felt very strange being recognized by someone he didn’t know.....it was a feeling he hadn't felt before.
“Uh...sure...”, he said awkwardly walking off to the Queen ship.
He eventually found the kitchen type area, and went through various food storages, looking for berries. All while doing this, he was talking to himself. “Oran...yeah, need those....pecha would help...not tomato....”
Skyler walked off the sip with various items that he had to go back for several times.
He set himself up a ways away from Azumi, still able to see her, and began to set up.

Awhile later, he had a fire going, and had the put set up above it with a large metal holder for it. Soon enough, the fire started to boil.
Perfect.
Skyler took out a cutting board, and set the berries on it.
One by one, the audible Rata-tata-tat could be heard from him as he expertly chopped up the berries, one by one. There was this other strange Berry he had never seen before, and after he tasted it, he decided that it was going in. Must be something from Kelan.
The blond headed cook carefully poured the diced berries into the boiling water.
He stirred occasionally, making sure that all was going well.
Awhile later, the berries were all boiled down into what looked like a soup.
“No no no, it’s too...soupy...”, he said to himself. “But...Moomoo milk should help...”
And sure enough, it did. It was no longer a soup, more like...well, a smoothie. With healing properties. Gible licked some of it off of Skylers finger and nodded.
It was good.

Skyler walked towards Azumi again, but this time with a large metal pot. He set it down next to her and exhaled loudly. “Alrighty, it’s done. Who should we test it one first?”, he asked her.

The rage in Razan grew stronger.
All this time he silently mourned his parents death. But he knew now. They were selfish. They sold him. They deserved death.
The storm only grew more violent with every passing second, pushing against Ashley even more than before.
Castform was blown back after trying to navigate through. This was something Ashley alone had to do.

"I'm Looking for a giant Gyarados essentially." Rocco responded to Annette, "Are you coming along?"

Rocco, Tyranitar and Turret awaited their answer.

---------

Ashley suddenly got pushed back several feet, not unlike a Pokemon when first hit by a Pokemon move. She pushed forward, as the memories replayed, surprisingly the dance, when she realized she was in love with him, the war, when Razan went one on one with what seemed to be Crossblade's ghost, and when Vlad opened his scar, during the healing process was when she confessed her love for him. Hold on, Razan was enraged when the ghost went after her. It was then, she remembered, that was when he realized he cared for her as she cared for him.

"Razan, please, this must hurt finding out like this, but I will Love you, no matter what!" Ashley shouted through the tornado as she pushed further.

------

Tempest was still trying to get Leafeon well, the boat had taken its toll on the Verdant Pokemon severely.

<Owen>
“Yes, your Highness!” Owen saluted and left, “Come on guys, follow me!” Owen left the boat with Eudora following him, she looked back at Merlin one last time before leaving.

“Welcome back Wite!” Owen greeted as he passed her, “We’re going back to the Keep to sack it for stuff! Wanna come?”

Wite looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “I’ll pass, you go have fun, bring me back a few extra vials and beakers from the alchemist’s labs would you?” Wite pulled out eight vials of her own from a pocket in her skirt and pulled eight streams of blood form one of the rings around her and filled all eight vials at the same time before capping them off and replacing them into her pockets. “Be careful of looters and whatnot.” Wite said watching Owen leave with the crew of people Azumi assigned him.

It didn’t take long for them to reach the Keep, surprisingly there was not many people there, in fact there was no one. Owen looked up to see Hydra circling over them. "So the food storage is in the lower levels near the kitchens and the armory within the keep near the main entrance to the ramparts.” Owen explained once they had entered the destroyed courtyard of the keep, and paused and thought for a moment, “The library is near the back of the Keep and is where Marquis’s study is, the alchemy and enchanting labs are connected to that. Too bad Annette isn’t here, she’d love the library…. I would suggest you keep on guard, i'm sure Wite killed all the cultists in the Keep, but just in case there were some that where hiding, just be your guard.”

<Wite>
Wite signaled for Hydra, and he flew down next to her, “Make sure nothing happens to Owen, and help them out with things if you can.” Hydra nodded and took off high into the air again watching the party of people heading back to the Keep.

Wite sniffed the air and climbed aboard the ship to see Azumi tending the Pidgeot. She didn’t look too well, probably tired and stressed. “So, what’s your plan moving forward?” Wite asked sending several spheres and rings of blood over the edge of the ship into the waters leaving a singular larger ring. “The packs of Houndoom are rounding up any remaining survivors they can find and sending them here. Shouldn’t be too many people left. If you’re looking for supplies, I would also recommend searching the southern city as well, it is deserted now.” Wite watched Azumi work for a while before walking to the edge of the upper deck and taking a look around, for the first time she observed the devastation and the sorrow of the people. She looked up at the sails of the Queen and King ship and sighed. She sat down at the edge of the deck letting her legs hang off the edge. She really didn’t want to summon Bell, but her services are needed.

She pointed down to the open space on the lower deck and the ring of blood around her broke apart and turning into eight smaller segments, Wite changed their shape so they resembled long spikes and sent them down to the lower deck and all eight pieces began drawing a singular symbol on the lower deck of the ship in blood.

Last edited:
"Giant is an exaggeration. I'm to tired to swim right now. But I'll watch you~" Annette smiled and stepped back. "I'M sure the water elemental is a good swimmer."

Ariel looked at the Keep and then raised his voice. "Nobody touch the library. That's only for me, the Queen or Annette. You, kid..." He looked at Owen, which was odd since Ariel looked like a 10 year old. "Go bring me Annette."

Azumi just looked up at Wite and focused back on her duty. She didn't have an idea on how to feel about her yet. She looked at Skylar. "You're a great cook I see. Please make sure everyone gets some." She grabbed the spoon and tasted it. "My, this is really good. Make sure to save me some okay?"
She walked over to Wite and looked at her. "What are you doing?" She gave her a suspicious look.

Joe dragged a bad and dropped it in front of Rolan and Amra. "Boat's a mess, use this to rest. Don't worry, my Furia will keep watch and provide some warmth." He pointed at the Typhlosion who was sitting down looking up at the sky. "Besides, it wouldn't be right for me to carry a guild leader and a princess. Last time I did they put on bounty on my head." He laughed, Toxo joining in. Then he looked nervous. "Don't worry, I'm clean now!"

Skyler nodded and smiled. It wasn’t everyday he got a compliment. “Yes Ma’am. I’m on it!”, he said confidently to her and went off with many bowls and the pot.
Using a ladle, he poured out the soup like mixture to everyone in sight, the injured, the ones helping out, and the ones who were just waiting to be transported.
It had healing capabilities to it, so it helped either way.
Mr. Kato smiled watching him help out, and went off to where another group was.
Mr. Kato rolled himself into the keep with his Machamp pushing from behind.
“My my, there’s no need to be demanding now is there?”, Mr. Kato said with a smile.
“From what I’ve heard, you’re in no position to be doing so. No need to get angry now, but I’ve overheard some chit chat about an X group? Not to mention it, but you seem to get a share of glares from others around you, or haven’t you noticed?”
Mr. Kato sighed, and wheeled himself further in the library.
“That’s just me. I could be wrong, I could be right. You have your word, I have mine. For all I know you could be the Queens royal guard.”

Ashley pushed further into the tornado, the memories replaying, making her push even further.

"Razan, I know you're in there somewhere!" Ashley yelled out, in the hopes he could hear her.

---------

"Swimming time!" Rocco responded, "Alright, let's find this Gyarados!"

Rocco jumped into the water and started swimming, deep, as his pact's noncombative ability, he can breathe underwater for thirty minutes.

"I have about thirty minutes to find this humongous Gyarados." Rocco whispered, then yelled, "Tyler!"

"Blastoise!" Turret yelled.

<Owen>
Owen nodded and whistled, Hydra descended next to him within moments and looked at him expectantly. "I need a ride back to near the docks, we need to go pick someone up." Owen climbed on top of the large Hydreigon with some difficulty, but he managed it.

As they soared through the air over the docks Owen looked around for the pink robed mage. "Down there!" Owen pointed forward on the ground. Immediately Hydra dove down towards the figure Owen pointed at causing Owen to grab onto the dragon's neck for dear life. "How the hell does Wite ride you the way she does." Owen laughed as Hydra broke his decent with a flex of his six wings and floated down behind Annette, Hydra responded with what sounded like snorts of laughter. "Hey Annette, climb aboard, we're gonna take you to the greatest library you'll probably ever see! Come on, hop on!" Owen beckoned for the pink mage.

<Wite>
Wite didn't look at Azumi when she answered her, focusing on finishing the final touches to the complex symbol on the deck. "I'm summoning a solution to our 'torn up sails' problem... and maybe some others as well." Wite smiled and looked down at the completed ritual circle, it was shaped like none of the other blood ritual circles. For those who are knowledgeable in the darker arts of magic would recognize the symbol on the ground as a greater summoning seal of an Eldritch nature. "She's far more useful than she appears." Wite said sliding off from the upper deck and landing with a soft thud below. "Lets see if I remember how to do this...." Wite drew out the Dark Jewel and pointed it at the bloody symbol on the ground, "Er...?" Wite was trying to think of the incantation, she had summoned Bell countless times before Marquis had summoned and bound her to this world, but it was been quite a while and the Eldritch language was a bit tricky, some mispronunciations and you could pull something very unpleasant though. Using the Dark Jewel as a catalyst might be a bit of an over kill, but there were no fresh souls around, and acquiring them required death. Wite made a note to harvest some if the chance ever arose when the group had to kill something.

"Ok I think I remember. Azumi you might want to cover your ears, the Eldritch language can sometimes have... unwanted side effects." Wite opened her mouth and began to speak: "Y' ah heiress ot gn'th'bthnk empire, Y' l' ai throdog ph'." the Dark Jewel began to seemingly consume the very light around it as a black beam shot into the center of the symbol. The language that Wite spoke was something not meant to be spoken by the vocal chords of people, the sounds was an odd mixture slithering sounds, hisses, hard choking noises, and strange throat and mouth clicks. Wite paused for a few moments before continuing watching the blood red symbol on the ground turn from red to the same light consuming darkness of the Dark Jewel. "Hup uaaah'li nether Y' l' uln Zupas, loyal nyth'drn ot gn'th'bthnk hup syha'h uaaah'li mgehye'lloig!" Wite threw the Dark Jewel into the air over the center of the symbol, it locked and levitated there as if a powerful invisible force held it steadily in place, the beam it was shooting out grew more and more wide. From the center of the ritual circle a large circular pool of light consuming darkness seemed to spread like water. The pool grew to about five feet in diameter before it stopped and a perfect sphere rise from the pool into the air between the floor of the deck and the floating Jewel, the symbol on the ground suddenly vanished along with the beam of energy from the Jewel. There was only a sphere of floating sphere of light consuming darkness levitating in the air now, it was hard to look at since it was an oddity of nature and does not belong in the natural world <like looking into a black hole>.

The Dark Jewel flew back to Wite and she simply held it, it felt warm and pleasant in her hand, "Oh yea, I believe I forget to give this to you per our agreement. Here." Wite gently tossed the Jewel up into the air and behind her at Azumi. Wite walked towards the floating black sphere with a slight smile, this was familiar to her, she was glad she didn't accidentally kill everyone by pulling an unspeakable horror from the cosmos on accident. As much as Bell might be annoying to her, she was still considered family and another familiar face from home.

Rolen looked somewhat blearily at the man who offered to help them and then gave them a bag to lean against. The man had said something, and part of his mind told him he should be reacting to it, but his thought process was twisting and collapsing. He slowly lowered himself to the deck and leaned against the bag. He shut his eyes and began taking deep breaths. He needed to drift into dreamland and rest, but something was keeping him uneasy. Visions of what he had just witnessed flitted through his mind, and he started up with eyes wide open. He put a hand on his face and settled himself again. He reached a hand out toward Amra. He needed her comforting presence.

Amra not needing the sleep sat down beside of Rolen. She took his hand, and with the other rubbed his face to sooth him. "I am right here my love. You rest, I will watch over you." With that she kissed his forehead.

Phoenix set out to mend broken bones of pokemon and humans. He had learned a lot over the five year break, and one of those was to let his magic do a bit of healing. It is not as effective as some who have water magic, but it helps with more under the surface.

Jason walked along the city with the little girl in his arms. He was glad to know that the girl was ok with had happened to her parents. It might have helped that, he was there for her as well. He hoped that Azumi would allow him to take on the responsibility of this child. He could sense a lot of magic in her. It was the same he felt a long time ago before he was transformed into a vampire. If he was right, then this girl would have the same element that he has.

Rolen felt her hand in his, and squeezed slightly. That squeeze expressed many words. Then he her lips brush against his forehead. His eyes were still closed, but his face gained a peaceful smile and he slowly began to drift into sleep. Nearby, Maira’s eyes fluttered open and she sat up with a jerk, nearly hitting Kaiden, who had been bending over her in his wait for her to wake up. She was slightly bewildered, because the last thing she remembered was the world falling into the heat and strange air of the demonic realm and the intense pain she felt. She realized she was aboard one of the ships, and that the world seemed almost back to normal. However, looking to the shore was a dismal sight for the cheerful healer. She worked herself onto her feet and went towards the gangplank, staggered down it, and found Azumi.

“What happened? Oh, these poor people... what do you want me to do, Azumi?”

Azumi looked down at the dark jewel in her hands, after catching it. She observed it quietly and wondered if she could actually use it. She was completely absorbed in looking at it, she didn't notice Wite's ritual. The dark element is something completely different from the water element, which just made Azumi more curious. Then, Maira snapped her back to reality. "Oh Maira! I'm so glad you're okay. Help the injured as much as possible. The ones that have critical conditions need to be taken aboard the Knight ship." She smiled as she looked at Maira closer. "Be careful, I can't go back home without you, Sam cares to much for you."

Annette's eyes sparkled. "The greatest library? Really?!" She looked at Rocco. "Good luck! I need to go see this, please report to miss Azumi if you see anything!" Annette ran over to the Hydreigon. She hesitated for an instant, as flying wasn't her thing. But her love for books was stronger. She got on, trying not to look nervous.

Ariel looked at Mr. Kato. "If you have a problem old man, talk to the queen about it. Don't get in my way." The bratty child like water mage began walking into the keep.

“No, no, I have no problem at all. If the Queen trusts you I’m willing to put my trust in you as well,” he said, his voice starting to echo off the walls as they walked further in.
Mr. Kato shuddered as they went. This place felt like it had an evil presence of some sort. Or had. It wouldn’t be surprising as to what happened earlier.

Skyler handed out more and more, and with it, happy faces were created. Seeing this anytime made him feel good about himself. Giving.
The young cook realized that he was out of the mixture, and sighed. More would come.
He went out to his small cooking area and began to make more.

Despite Ashley’s urgent attempts, her voice could not reach Radar over the horrendously loud wind that blew every which way. All Razan could hear was the wind.

Ashley pushed even further into the tornado, trying to get close enough for him to hear her. Her Pokemon were begging for her to come back, but she responded to them with, "I have to do this, no matter what."

She pushed out of sight of the Pokemon, continuing further towards the eye of the Storm.

"Razan, Please, Snap out of it, You're scaring Castform, and you're scaring me!" Ashley shouted, tears hanging in her eyes, as she dodged pieces of flying building, "RAZAN!!"

--------

Rocco continued searching for the Gyarados, when he found something, it was Huge, and definitely a Gyarados, he was about a couple hundred feet off the coast.

"Tyler?" Rocco asked worryingly.

------

Tempest was sensing for any missing Pokemon using his sanctuary spell, he had set it up on the Queen, so any Pokemon injured on the ship could go to it.

"I sensed something huge, a Gyarados maybe, something smaller, a Blastoise, and a water Elemental, not far from here." Tempest called out to anyone on the ship.

<Owen>
"You might want to hold on ma'am if you're not used to riding." Owen could tell that Annette was a bit uneasy despite her attempts to hide it. "Alright Hydra, back to the Keep!" Hydreigon roared and took off towards the Keep. "KEEP YOUR HEAD LOW, IT MAKES THE WIND NOT AS STRONG!" Owen shouted over the roar of the wind. He wasn't exactly sure how she was doing behind him, he knows better than to turn his head during high speed flight and having a high chance of getting whiplash.

The flight was fast and intense but they had arrived back at the Keep courtyard within ten minutes. “Thanks Hydra!” Owen pat the large dragon after they had landed. Hydra nuzzled Owen’s hand before taking off into the air again circling around over them. “Follow me. Im pretty sure all the others had already gone inside.” Owen said leading the way to the Library.

<By the way if anyone has played Bloodborne, the Keep’s library was based off of the Cainhurst Library, for any1 that wants a refrence (might have to lok up a video to get the full scale of it).>

<Wite>
Wite approached the floating black sphere as it began to deform, like something inside was poking around it. With an audiable POOF! The dark sphere evaporated like clouds leaving a relatively strange looking humanoid shaped being floating in the fetial position. It looked like it was wrapped in a strange semi-transparent membrane. Wite walked right up to the levitating being and poked it a few times on its head.

“Mmmm! Just a few more minutes Mistress….” the levitating being protested fidgeting around a bit and waving a heavy plate gauntleted hand. It was a female voice, despite being apparently sleeping the voice was higher pitched and bright like a young excited girl.

Wite put a hand on her hip and tilted her head slightly sideways and waited a few moments, it was a rather feminine looking pose that she rarely found herself doing but she didn’t care right now.

The levitating figure suddenly jolted awake, her eyes shooting open, all three of them, and the semi-transparent membrane covering over suddenly unfurled into two sets of hummingbird-like wings that immediately vanished as they flapped. The being is now a young youthful looking girl, that appeared to look like she was in her early teens albeit with a few strange features, most prominently her three large almond shaped eyes that each resembled a spiral galaxy, and where her pupil is the center black hole, a very light pink sheen could be seen over the surface of her eyes as they catch the light. Her hair is longer than her entire body. It’s very nicely kept and mostly all pulled back behind her with a few bangs that cover her left and third eyes slightly. Her build is very slender and frail resembling more like a very young adolescent girl with a very fair complexion. Overall fairly cute, but slightly off-putting. She was dressed in a dark blue tube top with five bright red circles on the side and some holes in the back for her wings, she has a loose short black skirt with the same matching five red circle designs on the side. She appears to be wearing heavy rounded plate boots and greaves with heavy plate gauntlets all made of black metal and etched with pulsating blood red tentacle patterns and iconography.

The strange new being looked at Wite with disbelief as she hoovered. The next moment the being was embracing Wite and rubbing her face into Wite’s furry bosom, the movement seemed instantaneous, lighting quick and unnatural. “OH MY GOSH!” the small floating girl cried, litteral tears of joy flowing from her eyes, “OH YM GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IS IT REALLY YOU!? I’D THOUGHT I’D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!” the small girl squealed in delight through her tears. “It’s been over ten years since I last saw you! YOU’VE GROWN SO MUCH, LAST TIME I SAW YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE WHITE PUPPY!”

Wite just stood there awkwardly as the little being smuggled into her, she eventually hugged her back before they let go of one another.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? WHERE IS THIS PLACE?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?” the little being looked around.

“Bell….” Wite said as the little girl began zipping around the boat inspecting things, her movements were like blinks or teleports, there was no in-between movement for her.

“WOW! THIS ISLAND LOOKS LIKE A WAR ZONE! ARE THOSE THE PRISONERS OF WAR?! I SENSE THE REMANANTS OF LORD MARCHOSIAS!” Bell was moving around further and further out, startling several survivors as she suddenly appeared and disappeared again.

“Bell….”

“OHHHH! AND WHO IS THIS!?” Bell blinked in front of Azumi, “NICE CROWN! AND WHY DO YOU HAVE OUR JEWEL!? NICE OUTFIT BY THE WAY!” Bell inspected Azumi while the third eye on her forehead was still darting around.

“BELL!” Wite shouted, her patience had ran out. The little flying girl suddenly appeared in front of Wite again. “We can catch up later and I’ll try to answer any other questions you may have, but for right now I need your help.”

Bell nodded her head eagerly and waited further instructions.

“First things first, the sails of these two boats are screwed, I want them repaired and ready to go by tomorrow.” Wite indicated to the torn up sails on the masts of the Queen and King ships.

“Do you want me to tidy up the place too? This place as is, is no place for an Heiress!” Bell looked out at the messy shipyard.

“Only, after the sails, do whatever to keep yourself busy, by the way, don’t harm anyone.”

Bell nodded eagerly and zipped around each of the masts inspecting them and their torn up sails. Her movements were extremely quick and precise, very unnatural to look at.

Last edited:
Emma, as you would expect from her stature and demeanor, went off to a nearby area and started breaking stuff. People not taking what she says seriously, treating her like she's 12, it all pissed her off. Just thinking about it made her even madder, so she punched a tree. A bolt of lightning hit it, and it toppled over into the ground. From there, she literally threw the tree towards the docks again. It would've probably stopped at the entrance to the town if it didn't start bouncing until it stopped at the docks. It didn't hit anyone, but it was there, and was charred. Emma just punched more stuff in her little temper tantrum (don't tell her I said that she'll hurt me).

"Stupid, brainless meathead... stupid queen... ask for one little thing and now look... have to give her a bath now. People are gonna yell at me more for that too, knowing them... I hate them, they're rude! And mean! Hmph!"

She grumbled and complained as she kicked the ground. What was so wrong with not being able to do everything at once? Nothing, that's what! Being a queen must've gotten her all high and mighty... jerk...

Annette screamed the whole time she was in the air. When they finally landed, she stepped on to the group with shaky feet. She stumbled onward until she managed to regain her balance. She followed Owen until she saw the library. The pink haired mage stood there speechless, admiring the vast collection. She then squealed like a fan girl meeting her idol. She ran inside, quickly going through all the shelves, talking out loud in Latin. She was too excited, her brain unable to decide where to start. She wiggled joyfully. "This is amazing! I could live here! I can't believe it. There's books I didn't know existed here!"

Azumi watched Bell zip around the area. She didn't even have time to answer the question or present herself. Hard to believe such an innocent creature was with Wite. She heard what seemed like an explosion and then a log rolling towards the docks. She sighed, the signs of an angry Emma were hard to ignore. "I'll be right back."
Azumi made her across the docks and up to Emma's area of rampage. She stood a few feet away. "You know, these trees might belong to someone." She said out loud before getting too close. She knew better than to startle her best friend. "I'm sorry, I behaved like a jerk. You know I'm a little baby when it comes to feelings." She sighed, her pride made it difficult for her to apologize. "Why don't we go check on your friend? Everyone is pitching in and it's all under control." She smiled with watery eyes. "Please? I don't have Leon and Sam, I would die if I lose my dear Emma too."

Tyler, the Gyarados, emerged from the dark blue ocean, roaring at the skies. It fired a hyper beam at the clouds and began roaring at everything it saw. Its was frightened and in panic.

Emma turned away from Azumi when she approached. She didn't want to look at her right now, she would probably suplex her if she was given the chance. She lightly glanced back at Azumi before turning her head away again. She supposed she had no choice but to comply with her, not even god knew what was wrong with Tsonea.

"Fine. No need to check in on her. She needs to be cleaned up. Quick-like. Then knocked unconscious, separated from everyone else. Your meathead couldn't understand that simple concept, and that's why she's like this now. If you can, figure out what's up with her so we know the triggers. Maybe see if your new best friend can help you."

She looked away from Azumi, she clearly didn't mind staying away from her if Wite was any indication. She crossed her arms and flipped her hair, and continued ignoring Azumi.

"Oh Emma you know your my one and only best friend. No Lucario breed demon is going to change that. Come on, we'll do what we can to help Tsonea." She got closer. "Maybe open a bottle afterwards? We could also talk to the kids with the gem Sarah gave me and you can tell Leon all about your battles. What do you say?" She offered her hands. "Please? You know I need my Emma with me."

"Find Azumi," Tempest told the nearest sailor.

Tempest continued sensing for any other of the Pokemon he called upon.

-----

Oshawatt was playing with a group of young kids, out of the way of any construction. This was his way of helping with the reconstruction.

----------

Rocco immediately surfaced, and ordered Turret to Fire a Hydro Pump in the air, as a signal for the Gyarados being found. He then took to shore and prepared for the Gyarados to Attack them.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene ate some of the delicious food Skylar had cooked. She licked her lips as she gave Michi and Arca some. The three were on the King boat, resting after running around saving people. They sat on the edge, watching the ocean, the elf hanging her feet of the side. She seemed lost in thought but more alive than before.

"You know, I bet there are lots of Pokemon we haven't discovered underwater. We should look for them, right Arca?" Rene laughed as Arca shook his head in strong disagreement. "True, we can swim that much. We should prepare to leave, after this really good meal."

Storm was in the back yard of his ancestral home. He had purple crystals and lit candles around him in a circle. He sat indian style while he floated in the air. His eyes were closed. Aura was outside of the circle as was Spirit. Spirit was the Drakloak that teleported Storm to the queen.

The more he meditated, the more his mind cleared. It was overrun by the memories that he had of his grandmother and how she had raised him. His thoughts were on the little girl that was in the picture, and why he could not remember her at all. Which is weird seeing as he has a great memory.

Jason finally made it back to the docks. He had to deal with an upset child, who was now calmly walking beside him. She had a striking resemblance to the vampire. They made their way around the people who were taking care of the injured until they reached the red headed elf that Jason had been looking for.

As soon as Phoenix saw Jason, he handed the potion to the patient that he was tending to, and told them to drink it as it would help. After that he rushed over to the blond and hugged him. "I am so glad that you are ok. I do not know what I would have done without you babe."

Noticing the child that still gripped onto the hand of Jason, Phoenix knelt down to her height, and spoke to her. "And who is this Jason?"

The girl spoke up for the first time in front someone other then Jason. "My name is Katharine Stormwalker, but everyone calls me Kitty." She was a bit shy as she looked at the blue eyes of the elf. She could see that he was a caring soul that would not hurt her. She seemed to relax as he processed that.

Amra let Rolen rest as she stayed by his side. She would not leave him, though she really wanted to go after that large oaf and give him a thorough kicking in the ass for treating her and others like he did. She really did not enjoy how he was handling things.

Tyler roared to the skies as big dark cloud began to approached the island. Lightning could be seen flashing from within. Flocks of Wingulls and Pelippers could be seen flying away in the opposite direction. The storm was getting close and bigger, coming from the south. The winds began to carry the smell of rain as they rushed through the island.

Ariel stopped walking, as he sensed the moisture in the air. "We got a big storm coming, about 3 hours before it comes down on us. Everyone, move it! We need to move fast!"

Annette overhead the water expert. She turned to Owen. "Get all the books on elements and jewels! There HAS to be one about the dark jewel and hopefully more! Go!" She began running through the shelves, looking for books.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene shivered as the storm breeze passed around her and her team. She got up and looked towards the south. The clouds were big and the lightning strong. She could feel her body charging up. Small sparks going off on her finger tips. She petted the nervous Arca while Michi's cheeks began to react.

"It's okay boy. We're near land, we should be fine."

There. There was a voice. A voice calling out to him. Who’s voice was it? Over the wind it was hard to define, but it was calling his name. Who else was there? The ninja had left-

Ashley.

The wind suddenly stopped, leaving debris scattered everywhere, the ones carried in the wind crashed down into the earth and upturned the dirt that hadn’t been unturned in years.
There was silence in the wind. None at all. No more voices. No more headaches. No more pain.
He had finally learned what had really happened.

Razan couldn’t find an emotion to express as he shakily stood there in the eyes of the storm, his back turned to her. He didn’t move. He didn’t dare to. Razan was afraid of whatever was about to come.
But nothing came.

No more threats.
No more violence.
No more pain.

There had always been fighting in Razans life. Always violence. Always death. From the day he was taken, to when he was trained, to when he joined the Stormbreakers. He got used to it over all these years...and now of the five he had spent solving his own mystery....it was done.

Shakily, Razan shifted his feet and turned around to face Ashley, who was almost right next to him.
“A-A-Ash...Ashley.....I-I.......”, but Razan was lost for words.

Clear bruises were spread across his face, dotting here and there, his lip dried with blood, and his hair ruffled out of his natural slicked back position, some of the strands dyed white from blood.

He really was in bad shape, but Razan was the ones who would claim that he was.

He took at step towards her, and suddenly grimaced at the pain that it took.

Skyler frantically made another pot of the sweet soupy mixture, and then he saw the storm and the frantic calls that came with it.
He bit his lip. Where they going to be able to make it out before the storm hit? Well, he wasn’t a weather expert, but those clouds looked FAST.
A couple hours might not be enough time to prepare!

Gible did a quick sand attack at the fire, putting it out. It was going to go out anyway with the wind blowing. Best not to let the fire spread.

But this? A storm right after the island had been destroyed? Now THAT right there was bad luck.

He brought the pot of freshly made soup out into the Queen’s kitchen, and then went back for all of the other supplies afterwards. A cook wasn’t good for these type of situations. Skyler didn’t know what to do.

Mr. Kato frowned. A storm? Right after this? They were getting mighty unlucky.
He wheeled himself closer to the books, and started to search the titles of them, and if any of them seemed noteworthy for this dark crystal, he took it.

"Incoming Storm!" Rocco yelled to anyone in the area, "Turret, get out of the water!"

The Blastoise complied, swimming out of the water.

---------

Tempest sat on the ship, and spotted the storm, "Meganium, Sunny Day, try to delay the storm!"

-------

Salamence spotted some of the Omastars repairing a building, and Oshawatt playing with the kids. It flew over, surveying damage across the island.

------

Ashley was fine, tears in her clothes, on her arms, chest, legs, and other places. She had a cut on her left arm from a flying roof. Her Lute was caught by Windchime, who also kept close to Castform. She immediately hugged him.

"Razan..." Ashley whispered, tears flowing down her face, "I thought you died in the tornado."

Kato had her sword as it flew back, unfortunately during it's flight, it hit a rock, splitting the blade in half.

As the storm grew, the sunlight faded and it became clearer that it was going to be a natural disaster. People began to panic, some thinking it was because of the death of Marquis that they were being punished and others thought it was his revenge. Azumi sensed the humidity in the atmosphere, warning Emma and telling her to take Tsonea to the Queen boat. She made her way back quickly, ordering Wrecker to create high lands for many of the residents and shelters. The queen then had all the injured that would go to Kelan to board the Knight boat quickly. She also asked for the best sailors available to board that same ship. To her surprise, some citizens seemed very grateful while others blamed her for Marquis' revenge, but she didn't have time to argue. As the roaring thunder boomed across the island, the wind died out and the people began to panic even more.

Ariel made sure everyone from the Keep made it back to the docks, carrying as many books as possible, while Annette cried for all the books that were left behind. The waves began to rise, rocking the ships and splashing the docks. Even Tyler understood and made his way back to guard the Queen boat, waiting for his master. The water expert boy watched as Annette sobbed, an annoyed expression on his face. He made sure everyone from the Keep made it back and then disappeared. A big room made of rock emerged near the center of town, being above the other buildings with thick walls. Wrecker guided everyone who couldn't leave into the shelter. The sky slowly began to drizzle.

Azumi watched as the Knight ship set sail, with the help of Wes and his Aerodactyl. She hated to watch him leave again, but it was his duty to bring aid to the new Kelanians. The two remaining ships were not ready yet, but there wasn't much time. Using Tyler and the other Pokemon available, the boats would set sail and fix the rest of them while the Pokemon pulled along. It was risky, since many supplies were left for the citizens that remained in Cezare Island, each boat had enough supplies for one month, according to Azumi's instructions, they would sail for two weeks and turn back if they didn't reach any new location. The queen was being stubborn, but when she first arrived, she saw boats that were at the dock who had arrived from somewhere else. Which meant, there was an other land nearby. Azumi made sure everyone who wanted to go was on the boats and off they went. The giant storm clouds completely over the island, as thunder and lightning began making their presence known on the land. The rain was heavy and the waves taking anything near the shores into the ocean.

Ariel stood in the Keep, he raised his hands and created a giant ice cave, covering the entire thing and protecting it from the storm. Meanwhile Wrecker kept the shelter up, fixing any damage the lightning bolts caused. Those two stayed behind, under the orders to protect the people and Pokemon with their lives. Back on the boats, Akali watched as the clouds wrapped the island, making it disappear from view.

---------- 1 Week Later ---------

"I swear Leon, your auntie Emma looked at the big ugly demon and punched it like it was nothing." Azumi sat on her bed, talking to her children using the stone she had been given. "Then she beat up like five more and I'm not 100% sure, but I think she was only using one hand. I'm serious."

In the corner of that same room, there was a few towers of books. In the middle of those piles was the pink haired mage, reading what seemed to be various books at once, all spread out before her. Her concentration was so much, she didn't notice Fifi chasing her own tail. From the information Annette had gathered, she had managed to create a sort of world map. There seemed to be many islands spread across the ocean, but just islands.

Akali sat outside next to Alice. The ships had finally been fixed and they were running smoothly. Unfortunately, there was no news from Cezare Island. She turned to Alice. "Land. Over there." She pointed ahead. There was a small island coming into view. "Hopefully our training will keep you safe. There shouldn't be any demons this time." The ninja enjoyed having someone to talk to and teach. It made the trip a lot less boring.

Joe brought food to Tsonea, by Azumi's orders, he had to make sure she was okay and felt safe. He placed the tray with food on a crate. "You sure you don't want a normal room? The Queen worries a lot about you. You should meet the others, they're great people."

Emma pouted, but got up. No sense in fighting Azumi, she would just use more pity tactics. She stood up and walked past Azumi, going to the docks. She felt like taking a nap.

- - - - - - - - - -

Emma just walked into the queen's quarters because she literally didn't care. Then she saw Azumi telling lies about her, which was a big no-no. She leaped onto the bed and laid down on her belly.

"Don't listen to her, she's a liar... first of all, the big one was too scared to even challenge me. Second of all, it was 13 times as many as 5. You do the math, that's your homework."

Tybalt looked from the crow's nest, bored out of his mind. If he hadn't suddenly collapsed during the battle, he would've proven himself. But alas, life liked kicking him while he was down so he had to deal with it.

Tsonea grabbed the food from Joe and immediately went back into hiding. She didn't want to see anyone at the moment, especially after last time.

"N-Nope! All good! You can leave now, goodbye, toodle-oo, exits thataway! It was nice seeing you, happy traaaaails!"

She started eating, which equated to about... 4-5 bites before she was done. It's amazing how much an entire 7 foot dragon fills you up. Shekeke stood up on the deck, being her normal self as she danced a bit to keep the sad away.

Alice, who was also sitting, looked to where Akali was pointing. Her eyes widened as she looked ahead, allowing a wave of excitement washed over her due to her disguise. She had to admit, she enjoyed her training with Akali, but she was starting to get tired of the boat again. She hoped Akali was right about the lack of demons on the next isle, as she didn't want to deal with another invasion. "I wonder what's there," she said quietly as she secretly hoped it was another jewel.

Rocco had made it to the Queen, he, Turret and Tyranitar were above deck, Rocco looking for anything serious or out of the ordinary.

"Tyranitar, you okay?" Rocco asked.

The Shiny Tyranitar responded with a roar that approximately translated to he was okay.

--------

Tempest was below deck, trying to heal Leafeon, who picked up an unknown bug.

"Come on, I can't seem to figure this out!" Tempest yelled.

Tempest was close to accidentally casting his Sanctuary, much like the war.

One week later.....

Razan never liked fame. He didn’t want to be the one that stood out, the one that everyone knew. Like the King or Queen. He could never have that type of job.
But after the trek that the two made, Razan departed from Ashley’s side, saying that there was one last thing he needed to do.
..........……....................................

Melanie was looking fine, even without its King/ Queen in their place, the law still held firm as always, except for the few. The man wore his hood as always in the public, but it didn’t really matter anymore. They already knew who he was.
He had picked his own poison, and his identity was out.
Strange glances seemed to hip from person to person as he walked through the streets of Kelan.
Whispers echoed around him.

“Is that the White Shadow?”

“Nuh uh, its Razan one of the Stormbreakers.”

“Didn’t he say that he was the White shadow?”

“Oh! You’re right! I think he did!”

This bothered him. He was usually the one watching people. Now they were watching him. It was....very unsettling.....

The hooded man made his way towards the old wooden building on the western side of the city, and carefully entered.
A bell chimed as he entered through the creaky door, and from the counter, an old lady with a beer glass look up from her paper.

That’s the newspaper that Annette wrights, Razan thought.

“Whad’ya want? I hasn’t got all day you know. *cough*”, the old lady said hoarsely, the raspiness in her voice showing some sign of sickness.
The weather mage flinched at the tone of her voice, and then started.
“I hear that you tattoos, am I correct?”, he asked patiently.

The woman grunts. “Ah, yea, I do. Why don’cha jus go ‘cross the street to that fancy smanchy tatoo parlor eh? Not like I’ve got much ta offer,” she says after taking another swing of her beer.

Razan shook his head. “They don’t do seals now do they? That’s something only you have.”

The lady looked up at Razan, and stared at him for a while. “You want a seal in deh form of a tatoo, right? I gotcha. Jus gimme a minute,” she says getting up from her chair.

Before he knew it, the tatoo was finished, and she was placing the spell on it.
Razan had made the request for the seal to restrict his amount of mana use in his right arm.
If he wanted to go for more precise attacks, he would use the right arm that was tattooed. If he wanted to go for a big blast of energy, he would use his left. Razan’s arm was bandaged up so that the design was unseen. He would wait until later.
The old woman told him how much it was, and he paid. More than what it was actually. A lot more.
She looked at the money in amazement. “That’s..that’s ten times the amount I charged ya for! Why you given dat tah me?!”

Razan turned around as he was heading out.
“To pay for your medicine of course. I can tell you’ve had that nasty cough of yours for a while. Take care.”
And with that, Razan left.

Mr. Kato wasn’t really doing much during the week. He preformed simple tasks, and paid most of his attention the the injured citizens, and moved them into his coast side mansion. That’s where they were until they were able to leave.

Skyler spent the week cooking for everyone, which is what he liked. The young man liked to help out in any way he could, and was currently taking a break down by the docks, away from everyone. His only other companion was Gabe.
The sun struck his red teardrop earring on his left ear, shifting the light into more of a crimson color.
The water seemed to shine in the sun, sparkling every which way, bringing light to everything. His blue eyes seemed to sparkle just like the water. Gabe nuzzles the mans hand which caused Skyler to smile. He exhaled and continued to watch the sea. Despite living on an island, the sea never got old. His hand reached up and touched the earring lightly, making sure it was still there. It was like a good luck charm to him. It ran in the family. Kind of like an heirloom.
The man sighed, and his Pokemon copies him.
Later during the week whenever they got the sails fixed and they set out to sail, Skyler hopped aboard the Queen. He noted that the actual Queen was on the ship, along with some other important looking people. The young man was actually a bit nervous when he came aboard due to the fact that it was his first time on a boat this large. Luckily, he didn’t get boat sick.
He found himself cooking for everyone, pouring his heart into every meal he made. He found himself staring at the water rushing past them while he was on the back of the ship, the wind rushing through his shaggy blond hair. The sea sparkled like it always did.

Last edited:
Rolen spent the majority of the next week on board recuperating and resting, with a bit of reading, and the occasional stroll on deck. His seasickness was not nearly so bad on this voyage, but the waves leftover from the storm did make him feel a bit queasy for the first day or so. He also spent some time with Amra, and with Quince. The Espeon was still recovering from the scare he had received during the world cross incident. At this point, he was strolling on deck with Quince at his side, gazing out over the sea.

Maira also spent time with her Pokemon, although much of her time was taken up in doing her best for the crew and other Stormbreakers who needed help. She had joined the Queen since the Knight departed for Kelan, laden with islanders. She had been able to get her belongings before she left, which was lucky. Without her herbs, she would have been able to do a lot less for her patients. Now she was standing on deck with Kaiden, watching Togetic circle in the skies while Bob perched on her shoulder. She made small talk with Kaiden, but the boy didn't seem exactly in the mood, so she trailed off. She knew when to curb her bubbly personality for the sake of a friend. She had done that for Sam... her face darkened as her thoughts turned to her old friend who had died in that final battle against Vlad and his army. She felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes, but she forced them down. Togetic seemed to know she was unhappy and fluttered down to her.

Jason and Phoenix had the ten year old Kitty with them as they set sail. The three of them have become very close over the course of the week. The two learned that she was incredibly bright and took to the magical books that Jason had in his room.

Kitty was a bit happier then she was when she was at home. Before she would have had to deal with most of the cooking and chores, now she had time to be a kid again, and it showed. She took to the paint that Phoenix had with him as well. She loved to create.

Even though Kitty was not related to either man, she seemed to be a miss mash of both of them. She had firey red hair like the elf, and the bright pink eyes of the vampire. Her hair was long and flowing like Phoenix, and her facial features are more sharpe and brooding like that of Jason.

With a little help from his sister through the orb that she had, Jason was able to make some clothing for Kitty to wear. She currently had on a black dress that looked like a woolen sweater. Her hair was put up into a messy ponytail, and her glasses were black and roundish squares.

Storm on the other hand had spent the time reading the books he had gotten from his ancestral home. It seemed to shed some light on why his family was treated as he was. It also showed a lot of promise for spells and new potions for him to try.

With a little frustration, he stood up and grabbed his broom. He was followed by Spirit and Aura. Storm took to the sky and flew over to the Queen's boat, as he needed to talk to Annette. Taking the time to walk to the Queen's quarters, he knocked on the door, and waited for it to open.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene walked up to Maira and playfully bumped into her shoulder. She smiled and stood next to her, enjoying the view. The elf had been helping around the boat, learning how to manage it. She figured it might help in the future, specially since her world me getting bigger. She might just continue traveling after all of this.

"How are ya?" Rene looked at Maira and smiled. "You have gotten really pretty since I last saw you. Who's? The lucky one?" She laughed. "How are you doing?"

Michi was doing her daily job. She had to make sure to brush Arca, who was shedding a lot for some reason. She lost the match of paper, rock, scissors against Rene and now it was her duty that Arca's hair was brushed off every day.

Maira turned her body slightly to face Rene and grinned back. She gave a pleased blush at the compliment and ran a finger through her hair. "Aw, thanks Rene! Hold on, what are you talking about? Whadda ya mean, lucky one?" She looked genuinely confused, not understanding what Rene meant. Togetic flew a loop around them, giggling, while Bob just yawned.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene giggles and nudged Maira's arm. She moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Aw come on! You're pretty, you're part of the famous Stormbreakers and you're telling me there's no boy after you?" The elf shook her head slowly to the sides. "I don't believe you. I think Togetic gets what I'm saying."

Maira looked astonished.

'What? Ew, no! I mean, none that I know of, anyways.."

She shook her head vigorously, blushing slightly. She had never thought about a relationship for herself, she had always been content to watch her friends find happiness. Kaiden had stopped staring over the water and was chuckling at her as well, and Togetic was hovering by Rene. Bob just shook her head.

Around the boat, a curious little Pokemon ran around. This Pokemon in fact, was Gabe, Skylers Gible. Gabe seemed to laugh as he escaped his owners sight. He was stubborn like that.
However as always, the Pokemon didn’t see where he was going, and lightly bumped into Maira’s leg.
Gabe stopped abruptly, and shook his head as to get rid of the pain, and then looked up at Maira.
“Gib Gib,” the Pokemon responded apologetically.

Skyler ran up to the small Pokemon and snatched him up into the young mans arms. “Ha gotcha!,” he exclaimed as the wave of disappointment hit Gible. “You can’t just run off that that, what if you got injured or something? And you gotta watch where your going buddy,” he said to Gabe.
“Gible Gib Gib,” Gabe responded.

Skyler looked up at the two Gabe ran into. “Hey, sorry bout him. He wanders off all the time and runs into folks. I’m Skyler, I guess I’m new here...”, he said scratching behind his head with a grin.

He set Gabe down. “Apologize to her,” he said patiently.
“Gib Gab,” the Pokemon responded as to say, I already did.
“Apologize again,” he said with his arms crossed.

The Pokemon seemed to sigh, and turned around back to Maira looking up at her. “Gib Gib,” he said again, slightly annoyed.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Rene laughed at Maira's reaction. "What do you mean ew?" She paused and went into realization. "Oh you like girls? No wonder you and Sam were always together. Didn't you two share a bed?"

The elf was starting to enjoy picking on Maira. She wanted to see her funny reactions. Until they were interrupted. Rene looked at Skylar. She didn't really know him, but he seemed like a nice person.

"Hi! That's a cute Pokemon. My name's Rene, from the Elven Kingdom, in case my ears didn't give that out."

Maira's blush got deeper, but she also looked a bit angry as well as being embarrassed.

"RENE! It's not like that! I'm just not interested in that stuff, okay! I-"

She paused as her leg almost collapsed beneath her. She regained her balance and turned around to see what had happened. She stared down at the little dragon, and then looked up at Skylar as he approached. When he introduced himself she took a deep breath and tried to stay calm.

"Skylar? So then you're the one making those delicious meals? Nice to meet you, I'm Maira Arvich. I'm with the Stormbreakers. And I forgive you, little one."

This last was said as she bent down and pet the Gible. Togetic flew down and tried to make friends as well.