• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter walked down to congratulate Nathan & Olivia on there victories, "Nice battles guys. Great tactics & moves from you both. But the question is where are we off to next, or should we stay here in Golden Rod for the night then decide tomorrow & while we're here we could look for your brother again, Nathan." Hunter asked still pumped from his earlier victory. Hunter then started to exit from the Golden Rod Gym.

Nathan walked out of the gym along with Hunter. "I guess we could stay for the night." Nathan yawned, feeling tired after the intense battle. "Maybe in the morning we can check out that huge radio tower." Nathan pointed to the huge steel tower by the coastline.

"That would be nice. Maybe on the way we can find your brother." Olivia said hopefully. "But until then, I need some rest."

"Sounds like a plan." Hunter continued to walk towards the Pokemon Center "Yeah, do you want to have one last look for your brother before we call it a night?" Hunter said turning to Nathan.

"I'm fine. Lets just give him some time. He'll get out of that forest eventually." Nathan walked into the Pokemon Center, walking pretty tiredly. He found a room and walked in. Before Nathan could say goodnight he instantly fell asleep on the bed.

Olivia let loose a little giggle. "He's even more worn out than I am. And my battle lasted an hour." She smiled tenderly and told the two boys goodnight as she found a room and plopped down, reading until she fell asleep.

Hunter went to bed after saying goodnight to Olivia, Hunter fell asleep after 20-30 minutes of staring at the blank roof pointing out the paint chipping off too himself before he practically passed out in his bed.

As morning dawned, Olivia was the first to wake up, waking up at exactly six o'clock, ready to take on the day. Realizing no one else was up, she went to the front of the Pokemon Center and read one of her many books she brought along with her on her journey.

Nathan woke up at reasonable time, hearing something outside. Nathan slowly walked outside, hearing nothing when he got outside. Nathan overheard a conversation around a corner. Nathan noticed that this was tragic and went inside to tell Olivia and Hunter.

Olivia noticed Hunters forlorn face and asked him what was wrong, as it contrasted from the happy-go-lucky trainer she had seen in him previously.

Hunter woke up about 20 minutes after Nathan, after getting dressed he went out to the front of the Pokemon Center & spotted Olivia he went over noticing her reading "Is that a good book?" Hunter asked her curiously.

"Guys!" Nathan was breathing quickly. "A gang called "Team Rocket" just took over the radio tower!" Nathan then started breathing faster and faster. Nathan couldn't even think properly because of the situation.

"Oh no!" Hunter then looked at Nathan who was seeming to panic, "Hey calm down, everything will be fine." Hunter said in an attempt to calm Nathan down.

"Nathan, I'm sure that the police force has this under control. We haven't a thing to worry about." Olivia said calmly.

Nathan was still panicking. "Then how would Team Rocket even be able to control the radio tower in the first place!? I hear it is pretty much impossible to break into without being spotted!! And there are tons of night guards!!" Then, through the window, he saw a black silhouette and what seemed like a Pikachu, running toward the radio tower. Nathan stopped panicking, and looked out the window.

"Maybe Team Rocket are Ninjas." Hunter said trying to make light of a somewhat dark situation, he watched Nathans face turn from absolute panic to seemingly calm because he looked out of the window. "What did you see out there Nathan?"

Without saying a word, Nathan dashed out the Pokemon Center, pokeball in hand. He was heading to the radio tower. There were two Team Rocket Grunts guarding the entrance to the radio tower. Two police officers were trying to get rid of them, but failed to do so. It seemed like the other person seemed to use that battle as an advantage, crawling through a window on the side of the tower without being noticed. "Go Heracross!" Heracross came out of its pokeball, running beside Nathan. "Use Arm Thrust on those Grunts!!" Heracross jumped forward, using Arm Thrust to knock down both of the grunts. While they were knocked down, Nathan and Heracross dashed into the tower.

"Okay then..." Hunter said as Nathan ran away totally avoiding his question. Hunter then sat down & wondered what Nathan could be doing running off like that, after a while he just stopped thinking about it & started to think about all the things Team Rocket could actually do with the Radio Tower under their control.

"I guess you're right." Hunter said getting up & began to walk towards the Radio Tower, once he got there he noticed two grunts being handcuffed & taken away by the police. "Seems like everythings under control." Hunter said looking around for any sign of Nathan or Team Rocket grunts.

When Nathan entered the radio tower, he saw a Scyther battling against three Ekans and three Koffings. The Scyther seemed to be losing the battle, that's when Heracross came in and used Arm Thrust on the Ekans, catching the grunts off guard. the Scyther finished off the Koffings with Fury Cutter. Nathan dashed into elevator, returning Heracross and sending out Breloom to take on the next floor.

"Well, I guess now we head back to the Pokemon Center & wait, everything seems under control here." Hunter said starting to leave the Radio Tower.

Hunter then turned around "No idea, that's why I think we should go back to the Pokemon Center & wait for him to come back also if we stay here any longer we might get caught up in all this & that doesn't sound very fun." Hunter then was back on track to the Pokemon Center.

Nathan got to the second floor, seeing tons of Grunts operating the radio tower. "Wrap 'em!!" Breloom wrapped its stretchy arm around all the grunts. "You stay Breloom! Keep them secured." Nathan then took the elevator to the third floor, to stop this take over.

"I'll see you back at the Pokemon Center." Hunter said as he kept on walking, as he kept walking Hunter popped in some earbuds & started listening to some Music as he entered the Pokemon Center, Hunter sat down & listened to music thinking about all the people he left behind in Hoenn along with quietly humming along to the tune of the song.

Nathan entered the third floor, seeing tons of cages filled with Pokemon! In the middle of the room, there was a strange man with blue hair. Nathan started running up to him. Then a Koffing appeared in front of Nathan and let out some smog. Nathan coughed multiple times. When the smog cleared, the same strange man was in front of Nathan. "AGH!!" Nathan yelled, jumping backwards.

Olivia began to become worried. "He's been up there for hours..." She finally decided to go into the radio tower, slipping up to the thrid floor, to see caged Pokemon and a disoriented Nathan.

Nathan looked back, seeing Olivia. "Thank goodness your here Olivia. I could use some help." Nathan took out a pokeball, sending out Greninja. "Think your little friend can save you?" The strange man said, sending out a Zubat and Raticate, while Koffing was still out of its pokeball. "You take care of Zubat. I take care of Koffing. Then we beat Raticate together."

"Got it. Psychic types are Supper Effective against poison types. So, Espeon! Lets go!" She said sending out Alice. "Use Psybeam!" Immediately she could notice the Zubat struggling to stay aloft. The man scoffed suspiciously. "Zubat, Leech Life!" The Zubat lunged towards Espeon, and luckily enough, she narrowly escaped the hit. "Espeon, one more time! Psybeam!" The Zubat was defeated right there. "Argh! Dang kids." Said the man.

"Koffing! Sludge!" Koffing spit out some sludge, almost hitting Greninja. "Night Slash." Greninja pulled out a dark saber-like weapon, swiftly chopping forward, making Koffing faint. "Darn.. Kids!!" The man yelled. He was about to tell Raticate what to do, but then... A Chesnaught broke through a window, throwing massive punches at Raticate. After Raticate fainted, Chesnaught walked up to the man, with an intimidating glare. It picked up the man, and jumped out the window with him in its massive arms.

Nathan looked out the broken window, seeing the Chesnaught release the man from its arms when it hit the ground. The cops were already surrounding the tower, handcuffing all Team Rocket members that came outside. "That was... Interesting... At least he's not dead."

"I don't actually know." Nathan went down the elevator to check on Breloom. Breloom was fine. The cops were also in this room, handcuffing the Grunts. Nathan went back up to the third floor to free the imprisoned Pokemon. "Hey Olivia, have any ideas how to open these cages?"

"Alice." Olivia nodded at her Espeon. She then teleported into all of the cages, grabbing the Pokemon and teleporting out.

"Hmm. Didn't know Espeon could learn Teleport." Nathan went down the elevator and exited the radio tower, with the freed Pokemon behind him. The Pokemon ran off into different directions, probably heading to their habitats. Nathan ran back to the Pokemon Center, going to tell Hunter of how him and Olivia stopped the siege on the radio tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.