• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few minutes passed, nothing was heard or seen. Even more time went by, yet still nothing. It seemed like it was forever, but Nathan heard a voice. It seemed, somewhat familiar to him. "Did you hear that voice?" Nathan wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one who heard it.

"Yeah. I can't tell if I know it or not." The voice became louder and louder. Then soon Nathan recognized it. "Matthew!!" Nathan yelled, running toward the voice he heard.

After finishing eating & paying for his meal, Hunter thought he would try find out some information about the Goldenrod Gym leader. He went to where he knew Pokemon Trainers would be, so Hunter went up towards the Pokemon Center. Once he arrived he went up to a group of Trainers "Hey do you guys know what kind of Pokemon the Gym Leader uses?" Hunter asked the group "You haven't heard about Whitneys Milktank!" A girl asked him "No, I'm from Hoenn, is it good?" "It's better than good" Said the girl, "It's basically a legend." She continued. "Oh okay, thank you!" Hunter said walking away from the group he then left the Pokemon Center to continue exploring the city.

Nathan kept running and running, hoping to find his brother, Matthew. Nathan stopped hearing the voice, then hearing footsteps. "That has to be Matthew." Nathan thought, then screaming to the top of his lungs "Matthew!!!"

Hunter then walked around & found the Department Store, he walked in & searched for Potions & Pokeballs to help him along his adventure he went up to the store clerk & bought the Potions & Pokeballs, Hunter then walked back towards the Pokemon Center & waited for Nathan & Olivia.

"Nathan, I think we should head back to the Pokemon Center..." She said remorsefully. "I know you're looking for your brother, but it's time to go."

"Hey Hunter!" Nathan said, waving. "You find out anything here?" Nathan seemed like he wanted to get info from Hunter. He actually didn't know anything about the gym, only knowing the leader uses normal types.

Hunter was sat down by a group of trainers talking about something, when he noticed Olivia & Nathan he got up said goodbye to the trainers & walked towards them "Hello, did you end up finding your brother?"

"Nope. Although we were pretty close. I only heard his voice." Nathan was pretty sad, knowing that if he did find Matthew, He probably wouldn't feel that homesick.

"Oh yeah, her names Whintey & she has this really good Miltank apparently." Hunter then noticed how sad Nathan looked while he said that he didn't. "Well if you want we can all go look again if you want." Hunter then smiled guessing this would cheer Nathan up.

"Alright lets go." Hunter said being dragged along by Olivia. "Does anyone know where the gym is?" Hunter said laughing as everyone seemed to run off with no clue where they where going.

"Yeah! Just over here!" Nathan got to the gym relatively quickly. "How did you guys not remember!?" Nathan yelled back, "I literally came in the gym an hour ago!!"

"Oh yeahh." Hunter said laughing at himself. He then followed Nathan into the gym, "So who wants to go first?" Hunter said looking at Olivia & Nathan.

(OOC: Got to go guys. Be back in a few hours.)

Nathan opened the doors to the gym, looking around to see Whitney on the other side of a battlefield. Nathan waited for Olivia and Hunter to come.

"Okay, I guess I'll go first then. Whitney! I challenge you to a battle." Hunter said across the gym, Whitney then replied "Step forward then, challenger." Hunter did so, Whitney then threw out her Clefairy "This will be a Two vs Two Battle you may switch freely select carefully" Whitney said "Go Totodile!" Hunter said throwing out his Totodile who looked ready to battle "Totodile use Water gun!" Hunter screamed as Totodile shot out a stream of water that hit Whitneys Clefairy dead on leaving it soaked "Clefairy use Double Slap!" Clefairy then ran up towards Totodile & slapped it twice across its face the latter of the two sending Totodile flying "Totodile use Bite" Totodile then got back up & ran towards Clefairy & opened its jaw biting down hard on Whitneys Clefairy, Clefairy then hit the floor fainting "Hmph!" Whitney said returning her fainted Clefairy. "Good job Totodile but I'm gonna return you now" Hunter said returning his Totodile "Go Houndour" Hunter said tossing out the Pokemon Nathan gave him as a gift. Whitney laughed "Go Miltank" Hunter then eyed up the Miltank it didn't look very special "Houndour, use Ember!" Hunter screamed Houndour swiftly used Ember & hit Miltank dead on, but once Miltank had been hit it looked like a brand new Pokemon "Another Ember Houndour!" Houndour hit another ember & this time Miltank had a little burn mark.

"Miltank use Milkdrink" Miltank then stuffed one of its udders into its mouth & started drinking as she drank the burn mark seemed to start fading away "What the..." Hunter said quietly to himself confused on how Miltank could do that "Look out Houndour" Houndour nodded, "Use Rollout Miltank" Miltank then curled into a ball & rolled towards Houndour at insane speeds "Jump Houndour!" Houndour jumped but it was too late. Houndour was completely flattened leaving it unconscious "Houndour return" Hunter said returning his fainted Pokemon "Go, Totodile it's up to you know!" Hunter said tossing out Totodile. Totodile looked ready to win "Rollout, Miltank" Whitney said. As Miltank got ready to roll again, Hunter got an idea. "Totodile use Water gun infront of Miltank!" Totodile did so making the normally rocky surface wet & with Miltank about to roll it made it too muddy to roll making Miltank stuck. "Yes Totodile now use Bite on Miltank while its stuck!" Totodile ran over to Miltank & bit it multiple times "Miltank, Milkdrink." Whitney said as a panic move "Totodile don't let her do it use Ice Fang!" Totodile then struck with Ice Fang rendering Miltank unconcious. "We did it Totodile! Totodile..." Hunter said as Totodile started to glow & get bigger. Totodile then evolved & screamed out "Croconaw!" As a victory cry, Hunter then ran over to Croconaw & hugged it, "You did it Croconaw" Hunter then put down & returned Croconaw as he claimed his gym bade & sat down "Your turn, Olivia." He said with a big grin on his face.

(OOC: I'm back!!)

Nathan watched Hunter beat Whitney. "Hmm.. Seems like Hunter isn't very predictable when chosing moves to use. First his Sceptile faking that it was fainted, using Rock Tomb the second Falkner wasn't serious. Then his Totodile seemed to use its environment, making a muddy floor to stop Whitney's Miltank. Now I wonder how he lost against Steven."

After about an hour of a rather intense battle, the two trainers were only left with one Pokemon. Duskull and Miltank. "Duskull. I know you don't really trust me and I know I just caught you, but we need to win this. Now show me watcha got! Go, Duskull!" Duskull flew out onto the battlefield. "Use Will-O-Wisp!"Duskull could feel his trainer's intense determination and for the first time, he listened to Olivia Olivia smiled wider than ever. Miltank tried to use Stomp, but Duskull dodged the attack, flowing through the adjacent wall. "Great job buddy! Now, use Foreseight!" Whitney used Milk Drink, dissipating the burns. Olivia smiled. "Dusksull, use Shadow Sneak!" The sheer power of the Pokemon's attack could be felt in the room, a black orb flew towards Miltank, creating a large explosion. Once all of the smoke cleared, Olivia was shocked to see Miltank fainted on the floor. "Duskull... Duskull! Great job!" She ran towards and through the Pokemon, trying to hug it.

Nathan clapped and walked down to Olivia. "Nice battle! But let me take it from here!" Whitney healed her Pokemon relatively quickly. Nathan seemed ready for this battle, but so did Whitney. "Hopefully this will be a memorable battle Whitney." Nathan started to grin. "Don't worry. This will be memorable." Whitney grinned as well, sending out Clefairy. "Knew you would start with that. So I choose this." Nathan took out a pokeball, throwing it to release Heracross! "Bullet Seed Heracross!" Heracross intensely shot multiple seeds, all of which Clefairy dodged by twirling!! "Copycat!" Clefairy copied Heracross's move, shooting out seeds. It didn't seem to do much damage, since grass isn't very effective against bug types. "Arm Thrust!" Heracross charged at Clefairy, with glowing white arms ready to strike! "Double Slap!" Clefairy then started to charge at Heracross, ready to block each others attacks. The two fiercely swung their arms at each other, blocking the others attack. Heracross and Clefairy seemed to have equal power, neither of them being able to gain an advantage. Then, Clefairy started sweating. "It must be getting worn out." Nathan thought, then yelled out, "Faster Heracross!!" Heracross started throwing punches faster, Clefairy couldn't even keep up! Then soon, Heracross landed a punch, leaving Clefairy vulnerable. "Aerial Ace!!" Heracross then started to throw swift punches and chops. The combo lasted a while, finally ending in an uppercut. Clefairy flew into the sky, floating down to Whitney's arms. "Return Clefairy." Whitney frowned a little, then instantly smiling again. "You know this isn't over yet, right?" She asked sarcastically, sending out Miltank. "It ain't over til it's over!" Nathan said, while Heracross roared with a buggy sound,

Last edited:
"Miltank Rollout!" Miltank rolled into a ball, gaining a rocky surface and rolling towards Heracross. "Block it with Fury Attack!" Heracross waited for Miltank to get close, ready to attack with its shining horn. Miltank got up towards Heracross, about to hit him. "Now!!!" Heracross put its horn down close to the ground, stooping Miltank from advancing, but still allowing it to roll. Heracross was pushed back a little, but stood its ground. "Lift it!" Heracross lifted its horn upwards, sending Miltank flying up. Miltank was forced to uncurl, leaving it vulnerable in mid-air. "Go for it Heracross!" Heracross jabbed Miltank mercilessly multiple times, ending in a headbutt horn first, sending Miltank flying in the air, hitting the roof, then falling down, creating a large hole in the battlefield. Miltank got up, with multiple scratches and bruises. "Milk Drink!" Miltank drank the milk from its utter, somehow recovering its wounds rapidly! "That has to be one of the most annoying things about that Miltank." Nathan seemed concentrated waiting for some kind of attack. "Miltank! Attract!" Miltank winked at Heracross, somehow sending a circle of hearts towards Heracross. Heracross was then surrounded by hearts. It was looking around confusingly, not knowing what to do. Nathan was surprised that Whitney's Miltank knew Attract. Being to caught up in thought, Nathan didn't give any orders to Heracross. Soon the hearts were absorbed into Heracross's body, making it fall in love with Miltank! "Rollout Miltank!!" Miltank started rolling towards Heracross at intense speeds. "Block it Heracross! Aerial Ace!!" Heracross didn't follow Nathan's orders, being to immobilized by love to do anything! Heracross got hit by the Rollout, almost fainting. "Stomp!" Miltank put stomped on Heracross, somehow leaving dust around Heracross and Miltank. Miltank used Rollout to get near Whitney. When the dust cleared, it revealed a fainted Heracross. "Heracross, return. This has been an interesting battle so far. Hopefully your ready to be crushed from miles away! Go Breloom!!" Breloom came out, hopping around happily. "To easy. Attract!!" Miltank did the same wink, summoning hearts around Breloom. Nathan smirked. The hearts dug into Breloom, strangely not doing anything. "That's right! My Breloom's a girl!!" Whitney gasped.

Whitney gained her serious face again. "Stomp!!" Miltank ran down the arena. "Get up close Breloom!" Breloom also started running up the arena. Miltank was about to Stomp Breloom. "Force Palm!!" Breloom pushed its palm up to Miltanks foot, stopping it from attacking, while also pushing it back. Breloom jumped back to Nathan. "Rollout!!!" Miltank rolled over to Breloom. Nathan closed his eyes. Miltank got closer and closer. it also seemed like Breloom closed it eyes. Miltank got closer and closer. Then, Breloom opened its eyes. It used Mach Punch to stop Miltank from getting closer. Miltank barely dodges the attack, having to uncurl to do so. Nathan opened his eyes. "Wrap your around Miltank!!" Breloom wrapped its long, stretchy arm around Miltank, pulling it closer and closer to Breloom. "Now.... MACH PUNCH!!!!!" With its other arm, Breloom quickly punched Miltank, releasing it at the same time. This punch was so powerful, that it created some kind of force that people could feel from outside the gym! Miltank fainted. Whitney's jaw dropped. She watched in horror as her Miltank lied on the rusted battlefield. She shed a tear, but quickly wiped it off. Whitney walked up to Nathan, and said in a pretty sad tone, "Just take it." She handed Nathan the Plain Badge and left the gym. Nathan seemingly froze, then started shaking. He shook more and more. "That.... Was..... AWESOME!!!" Nathan jumped around, holding the Plain Badge up high. "I Did It!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.