• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter returned Sceptile hastily at the mention of the Hoenn league, "He doesn't like remembering that, I lost to this guy called Steven. None of my Pokemon could beat his Metagross, not even Sceptile. He ended up winning the whole thing though. But one day it's my dream to go back & win the Hoenn league. I think I just need to train some more & get some new Pokemon to add to my line up. Anyway we should go heal our Pokemon don't want any serious injuries to them because of this friendly battle."

"Steven." Nathan seemed to remember this name. "Isn't he the champion of Hoenn? If he was then you would've completed the league, battle the Elite 4, then get the chance to battle Steven."

"Yeah he is now, this was like the one that made him champion, no ones beaten him since. Thats why its my dream, I want mine & Sceptiles revenge." Hunter said as he started to leave for the Pokemon Center

"He has to be 48-60, why do you ask?" Hunter then entered the Pokemon Center & gave his Pokeballs to the Nurse who kindly healed his Pokemon, Hunter then threw out his Totodile & Gastly "Hey you guys battled amazingly & because of your efforts we won!" Totodile & Gastly were so happy about this news. Hunter then returned them & went about trying to find some where to sleep for the night.

"Well I know a move which can help you beat him that Sceptile can learn. Night Slash. It's super effective against Metagross. Plus, If you keep Hypnosis on Gastly, you can put Metagross to sleep! Then you can send out Sceptile, and Night Slash away! Also, Sceptile learns Night Slash at level 65."

"Oh. So by the end of Johto I should be ready then." Hunter said shocked. "Wow, beating Steven. Imagine how happy Sceptile would be & all my Hoenn friends would be jealous. Thanks for telling me this, Nathan. I'm gonna go to sleep." Hunter then strolled into his bed & slept for the night.

"Well okay. Goodnight." Nathan didn't actually go to sleep. He went on his own little adventure. He returned to Union Cave and caught some more Pokemon. He went back to the Pokemon Center, seeing Hunter still sleeping. He put a pokeball on a table between the two beds. It had a sticky note on it saying,
"Dear Hunter,
I went out for a little adventure last night. Good news, I caught you a new Pokemon! This should help you with Bugsy!
It's a Houndour with the moves, Ember, Bite, Smog, and Leer.
Make sure to treat it well! It could disobey you if you don't!

Sincerely, Nathan."
After Nathan put this sticky note on, He challenged the gym, beat the gym, and started heading to Hex Forest.

Hunter woke up the next day, he looked around & noticed Nathan wasn't there "I must of slept in again" Hunter said to himself, he got up & sat on the edge of his bed waiting to fully wake up. Once he got off his bed he noticed a Pokeball & a sticky note to it, Hunter walked over to it & read the note. "A houndour, huh." Hunter threw out the Houndour who then looked around then looked at Hunter, "Hey there, Houndour. How you doing?" Hunter then crouched down to Houndours height. Houndour sniffed towards Hunter then gave a happy sounding "Houndour!" Hunter then smiled & returned his Houndour then left his room after getting changed & began to walk towards the Gym.

Nathan was about to walk through Hex Forest, but then he realized that Hunter could use Nathan's help. He then walked back to the gym, seeing Hunter already there. "Hey!" Nathan yelled, waving hello.

Hunter heard Nathan & then he spun around "Oh hello, I was just about to go challenge the gym. Thanks for the Houndour by the way." Hunter then went by the Gyms doors waiting patiently for Nathan to come the door.

"I beat this gym last night." Nathan had a pretty tired face, but spoke normally. "I can have a rematch with Bugsy so it can help you beat him if you want."

"There won't be any need for that, also did you get any sleep last night." Hunter then opened the doors into the gym & looked around for Bugsy the Gym leader. "Bugsy! I'm here to challenge your gym. Stop hiding & get ready to lose!" Hunter said in a joking tone.

Ember pocketed her hands and walked through whatever town. She'd grown used to meandering around Johto when there was nothing else to do. Grovyle - or zoroark, actually - tugged on her arm to direct her attention. "What is it?" She hummed, watching him jerk his head towards the two trainers they'd spotted before.

"You might want to go catch up on some sleep but if not feel free to join me going to Hex Forest." Hunter said as he started to make his way from the Gym towards the Hex forest with some pace obviously wanting to challenge Bugsy.

"I'm coming." Nathan seemed very tired, blink very fast. Greninja came out of its pokeball and snapped. Then instantly, Nathan seemed wide awake. Greninja went back into the pokeball, not wanting to much attention. "Wait up!" Nathan yelled, swiftly dashing to keep up with Hunter.

When Hunter finally reached the Forest he looked around not noticing any one then he called out "Bugsy!" Hunter heard no reply so he called out once more but got the same result "Damn." Hunter then started to waited for Nathan to catch up to him

Nathan stopped beside Hunter. "I could've sworn I saw him run in here." Nathan then had a curious expression. Then a Butterfree flew over them. Then Nathan heard yelling. Bugsy came running over, with a net in two hands. "I need that Butterfree!!" Bugsy yelled, not being aware that Nathan and Hunter were in front of him. Nathan turned to the right to see Bugsy, not having enough time to move before Bugsy ran into him. Bugsy bumped into Nathan, falling down in the process. Bugsy got up and said, out of breath. "Sorry.. Got.. To.. Go.. Bye!" Bugsy kept on chasing the Butterfree.

"What an interesting character." Hunter said in a disappointed tone, "Well shall we keep searching for Bugsy or do you want to help this sad butterfree guy?" Hunter took a glance around the place still on the look out for Bugsy

"To be honest I don't know what to do." Greninja then came out of its pokeball, wearing a serious face. Greninja waited for the Butterfree to pass by. When it did, Greninja grabbed it with its tongue until Bugsy came by. Bugsy came over looking exhausted. "Thanks.. For Stopping.. That Butterfree.. But... I Don't... Need It." Greninja let go of the Butterfree. "Then why were you chasing it?" Nathan asked. "Practice." Bugsy explained. "Never know when you find an interesting bug." Bugsy then looked over to Hunter. "This you friend here, Nathan?" "Yes, He is. He wants to challenge you for a gym badge." Bugsy looked up to Hunter's face, since he was smaller. "Well okay then. I'll except this battle." Bugsy walked back a decent distance from Hunter, then he took out a pokeball. "Go Metapod!"

Name: Olivia Roberts
Appearance: 5'3" with pale skin. She has long, dark blue, almost black hair. She has vibrant blue eyes that turn gray when she becomes sad. She has dark rings under her eyes from sleepless nights of reading and training. She usually wears a long, purple dress, although it is not uncommon to see her in a sweater and legging when it gets a bit cold.
Pokemon on hand: Duskull, Espeon, Umbreon
Where are you from: Kalos
Ambitions: To make her Mother, Olympia.
Personality: She is a shy and more reserved young woman. She tends to keep to herself, but when she opens up to others you can find a kind and determined spirit.

As Olivia was wondering throughout the forest, she had heard two boys speaking from outside the forest. Not knowing exactly what to do, as she did not want to draw any attention to herself, quickly hid behind a tree. After around a minute of hiding, her more social Espeon had came out of her Pokeball.

"Right here, okay. Go Houndour!" Hunter tossed out Houndour who was ready for a battle "Okay Houndour use Ember!" Houndour used Ember & hit Metapod dead on fainting it in one hit. "Oh no! Go Kakuna" Bugsy then threw out Kakuna. "Houndour use Ember again!" Houndour followed its orders "Kakuna Posion Sting!" A needle flew past the Ember & his Houndour straight in the side the Ember hit Kakuna directly & he like the Metapod stood no chance & also fainted but Houndour wasn't looking too good "Ha, everythings falling into place." Bugsy said, Houndour then whimpered "Houndour return!" Hunter said returning his Houndour & throwing out his Gastly. Bugsy then tossed out his Scyther "Hmmm Gastly use Hypnosis." Gastly then used Hypnosis but Scyther was too quick dodging without a command "Haha, Scyther use Quick Attack" Scyther then came flying up to Gastly trying to hit it but couldn't "Gastly lick Scyther" Gastly then stuck out its tounge & licked Scyther paralyzing it "Nice Gastly! Now use Night Shade" Gastly did so but then Bugsy screamed "Scyther use U-Turn quickly!" Scyther then pounced off Gastly & was back to its starting point. "Okay Gastly use Night Shade like we planned!" Suddenly a dark patch of shadows formed together & flew at Scyther, the shadows then surrounded Scyther for 5 seconds once they left Scyther was unconscious on the ground.

Olivia was rather curious as to what the black cloud was, as well was her Espeon. The two slowly wandered over to the knocked out Scyther, ignoring its trainer. After looking at the Scyther, studying everything from its form to its breathing, she raised up and started to hum, a normal thing for her that she does whilst thinking.

"That was a great battle Bugsy now if I could have my bad-" Hunter stopped talking when the girl starting humming. "Hi there..." Hunter said a little scared, "What ya doing...?" Hunter said quickly retrieving Gastly.

"It appears as though a Ghost-type Pokemon had attacked your Scyther. But the move appeared to be nothing that I have ever seen..." Her Espeon had wrapped her body around Olivia's leg, looking curiously at the Scyther.

She looked at Nathan and let loose a small chuckle. "My apologies. I am Olivia Roberts. And this is Alice, my Espeon." She smiled and curtsied at the two boys. "And you are?"

"Thanks Bugsy!" Hunter said with a very excited tone to his voice, Hunter looked down at his Badge & smiled zooning out for a bit but Olivia speaking brought him back to the real world. "Oh hi, I'm Hunter." Hunter said with a welcoming smile What were you doing by the way?"

"Oh. Well, I have a certain... Er.... Fascination with Ghost-type Pokemon. The mysteries surrounding them enthrall me. I wish to learn more of them, and due to the ghostly appearance of that mist, I decided to investigate. I'm sorry if I had startled you in any way shape or form. I'm better with Pokemon then I am with humans." She turned to Nathan and kindly smiled. "Nice to meet you, Nathan."

Soon every Pokemon that Nathan owned right now came out of their pokeballs, wanting to greet with the nice woman. "Um.. Yeah so these are my Pokemon right now. Greninja, Breloom, Heracross, and Lapras." Nathan seemed to be embarrassed, but not that much.

"Lapras! Did you catch that last night?" Hunter pointed towards the Lapras astonished, Bugsy then returned his Scyther "I'm gonna head back to my Gym now." Bugsy then walked out of the forest. Hunter then noticed that Nathan was a bit embarrassed, "Is Nathan embarrassed because a girl said hi to him?" Hunter said in a joking tone.

Olivia smiled widely, greeting all of the Pokemon before letting hers out. "This is my Duskull, and this is my Umbreon. You've already met little Alice." She knelt down to pat Alice upon the head, not before ruffling her Umbreon's fur.

Nathan then looked to Hunter. "No." Nathan soon remembered something. "I think I need to go ahead. Not like the next gym is gonna wait!" Nathan then dashed ahead. "Nice meeting you Olivia!!" Nathan screamed back, already pretty far away.

"O-oh! Alright. May I join you to the next Gym? I've been waiting to challenge the next Gym Leader. I got lost in this forest looking for it." She looked them hopefully, giving off a slight puppy-dog eyes look.

"Okay then, well I've gotta go heal my Pokemon, then I'll go chase after him then go to the next Gym. You can join me if you want Olivia." Hunter said about to walk out of the forest to the Pokemon Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.