• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sceptile quickly jump & then slash from behind!" Sceptile then jumped over Garchomp & slashed it as he went flying off into the distance Sceptile smirked happy with itself but they had a long road to go if they were gonna win this battle & Hunter knew that.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.... One-liners, double-posts, OOC blather in an RP thread rather than a discussion thread.... How many times do I have to yell at people to read the rules (both the RP forum rules and the Global Rules) before someone does?

Paragraphs, people. Please.

Name: Liam (Lucas is nickname) Williams
Appearance: Blonde Hair, 6'3, Blue eyes, Kanto Outfit
Pokemon on hand: Pikachu
Where are you from: Pallet Town, Kanto
Ambitions: To become friends with every pokemon, be a master
Personality: Shy, Kind, Quick Thinker

_________RP___________________________________________
Lucas and his Pikachu were visiting the PokeCenter today. They were training and finished and heading home. He had a Pokedex and had scanned about 80 pokemon of the Kanto region. "Pikachu, let's go." He said, putting the last pokemon in his PC.

Last edited:
Name: Brady ( BB gun is nickname)
Appearance: shirt with a giraffe saying " SAY WHAT?!?!!",Green pants and green shoes,dirty blonde hair,green/blue eyes
Pokemon on hand:shiny Honedge egg
Ambitions: to become a pokemon breeder
Personality: nice,protective over the egg , little clumsy, trusting

Brady: well my parents wanted me to explore Hoenn * sighs* basically throw me out even though I accepted when I get back ill give them a piece of my mind* walks through a town * * grumbles *

Lucas heads to town, Pikachu inside it's pokeball. "Let's find someone to battle." Lucas said to himself and to the pokeball. As he clipped it to his belt, he ran through the Route heading to town.

Lucas turns to see an egg hatching. "Oh man." He recalls. He runs towards the egg and it's trainer. "I wonder what pokemon that is..." He mutters, watching it hatch

Lucas is surprised. "A Honedge?" He mutters, pulling out his Pokedex, which begins to get info. "It's a Steel and Ghost type." Lucas tells the trainer. "Are you gonna nickname it? and most importantly, are you going to catch it?"

* taps it with the pokeball and catches it* thanks...sorry but whats your name Im Brady plus I came here to learn about hoenn im from the Kalos region

"I'm from Kanto." Lucas says. "Wanna have a battle?" He asks. I haven't battled in a while. I've been catching pokemon. "The names Lucas."

"Pikachu, I need your help." He throws the pokeball containing a yellow electric mouse. It emerges from a blue beam of light. "I'm gonna do my best!!'

"Pikachu, dodge it and use Thunderbolt in the air!!" Pikachu nods as he jumps over honedge, unleashing sparks of electricity at Blader. "Now Iron Tail!!" Pikachu ran at Blader, his tail into steel. he then strikes Blader.

"That was dumb." Lucas says. Pikachu and him look at each other, smirking. "Pikachu Electro Ball!!" The sparkling ball from his tail hit Honedge.
OOC: @Masterbrady7 If you don't do more than one sentence, this placew will get locked

0_0' in head: how can I beat him?! Wait...hope this works. out loud: now.. use cut on the trees! * honedge cuts the trees placing logs everywhere* now how'll pikachu hit Blader with all these logs?

"Pikachu hit each log slice with your tail." Pikachu nods, using it's tail to fling the slices at Blader. Each slice struck Blader. The last slice had Pikachu on it.

That was a HUGE mistake since Honedge's ribbon is basically an arm now throw the pieces at Pikachu! * Honedge throws the pieces at Pikachu*

"Pikachu, now use Thunderbolt!!!" Pikachu finishes the blinded opponent with a powerful strike of electricity. "Amazing job!!" Pikachu shouts.
OOC: @Masterbrady7 you have to use more than one sentence!! And do not do what you have been doing. You have to do it like a 3rd person story. Read the RP rules this place will get locked

( sorry about theone liners this heat is getting to me -_-) hmm I should really catch more pokemon alrighty lets find new pokemon to catch

Status
Not open for further replies.