• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter was in a phone call with one of his friends from Hoenn as Nathan & Olivia came running in "I'll talk to you later, Gwen." He said hanging up the phone & turning to Nathan & Olivia "So what did you two get up to?"

Nathan told all about the radio tower. He never missed a detail. Then, hearing someone enter the Pokemon Center, he went to check who it was. Then, he saw it. A boy, with a Pikachu on his shoulder, with a leaf tied around the Pikachu's ear.

"Sounds pretty fun." Hunter said smiling "I, on the other hand just caught up with some friends, maybe I should of stuck around with you guys."

"Yes." Nathan waited for the boy to turn around to exit the Pokemon Center, so he could see any resemblance to his brother. When the boy left however, He was wearing a black robe. But what Nathan did see, was a backpack pocket open, with the gym badges from the Kalos region.

"Well, why don't you go talk to him? It might be your Brother." Hunter said nudging Nathan forward slightly. "It's family reunion time." Hunter said with a smirk.

Nathan was frozen in place. He didn't know what do. Then, he saw something in the boy's backpack. Some kind of crystal was poking out of the backpack. Then Nathan noticed the white and gray ring. "I don't think it's him."

"But he's got the Pikachu like you said, do you not want to see your brother or something?" Hunter asked still attempting to get Nathan to at least see if it was his Brother.

"But.. My brother doesn't have those." Nathan pointed to the yellow crystal and the ring. "Even if he went to a different region, he still wouldn't have time to get those things, then come over to Johto quick enough."

"Just go check & if it's not him then who cares the guy can't do anything now can he." Hunter then pushed Nathan but not hard enough to make him fall over just enough to make him go forward.

Nathan almost fell over, but Greninja came out quicker and stopped Nathan from falling. Greninja made its familiar croak sound. Then the boy turned around, hearing the croak. Then Nathan saw the face. The face, of his brother. "Matthew?" Nathan seemed happy, but still worried if it wasn't him. "Nathan!!" The boy said, literally tackling Nathan. Nathan chuckled, but said in a little pain, "Please, get off. Your too heavy!"

Matthew got off of Nathan and took off his black robe, revealing his appearance. Smooth, Black Hair, Light Blue eyes, A little shorter than Nathan, Blue Shirt with stars at the bottom, Black jeans, White Backpack, And Orange Shoes. Matthew looked over to Hunter, and then Olivia. "New friends?" Matthew asked, in a pretty excited way. "Yup. This is Hunter. And this is Olivia."

"Hey, I have a question, why does your Pikachu have a leaf on its ear?" Hunter asked looking at Pikachu dead on with a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh yeah. It's my Pikachu's little charm. It just seems to like." Matthew pet his Pikachu softly. "Well it's nice to meet you guys." Matthew smiled. Wonder if I'll be able to battle you guys sometime."

"Yeah nice to meet you & I think we'd all be up for a battle when ever really." Hunter said still looking at the Pikachu's fashion choice of a leaf confused.

"Welp. Better get going." Matthew started walking to the door. "Never know what could happen ahead!" Matthew exited the Pokemon Center. Nathan sighed happily. "Matthew is always like that."

"What a brother, just casually leaving his brother behind with a group of strangers. If I had siblings I could only aspire to be as great as Matthew. Brother of the year if you ask me" Hunter said in an extremely sarcastic tone.

"I guess we should get moving too. Nothing else is going on here." Nathan walked out of the Pokemon Center. He looked around and didn't see Matthew anywhere! "He's usually the first to dash ahead." Nathan murmured quietly.

Hunter followed Olivia & Nathan outside "So where are we off to?" Hunter said not really paying attention to the facial expressions on either of the two other trainers faces or the tones of their voices.

"We just walk forward. That should lead to Route 35. We can also visit the National Park before Route 36 if you guys want." Nathan started walking, already seeing Route 35.

Hunter followed Nathan & Olivia outside then continued to follow them down towards Route 35 humming to some music as he walked. Hunter was somewhat glad to leave Golden Rod, it was a bit to compact for his liking.

Last edited:
While Nathan was leading the way, it started to rain. Nathan didn't seem bothered by the rain, and kept on walking. Soon Nathan saw a pond. He stopped to look at it. A few Psyduck trotted by. One of them tripped over. The Psyduck trotted to the fallen Psyduck, making questionable sounds. Nathan chuckled, then kept walking.

As the rain started coming down Hunter flicked up the hood of his hoodie & kept walking forwards behind Nathan & Olivia. "So, wheres the next gym battle at?" Hunter said in attempt to break the silence & have a conversation.

"Oh okay." Hunter kept walking along "So what are you gonna do when you get all the gym badges? Like are you gonna take on the Johto league or go somewhere else?" Hunter said looking around in the rain for anything interesting.

"I have heard the Johto League can be double battles. Maybe I'll take it on with Matthew." Nathan was getting a bit cold, but he didn't care. When he climbed up a small hill, he could faintly see a few trees together. "That must be National Park."

"Double battles, that's pretty interesting. I mean it doesn't really show how good one trainer is to another because two could just gang up on the stronger trainers Pokemon, but it does sound pretty cool" Hunter then followed Nathan up the hill in a light jog after hearing about the National Park being in his sights. "Is it just like a nature park?" Hunter had a disappointed look on his face.

"I'm actually not sure." When Nathan got closer and closer, he saw more trees. "And also, the Elite Four members get to use two of their Pokemon at once. So I wouldn't consider the double battles ganging up."

Hunter followed swiftly behind Nathan wondering if it was National Park "It can be, so imagine you're the better trainer out of you & your double battle partner & the other trainers pick up on this. Then they just only go for your Pokemon & they only attack the other when they need to defend themselves. I think that's ganging up." Hunter seemed to take this somewhat personally & talked with some anger in his voice.

"Well the double battle is optional. I mean, just think. If Double battles were considered ganging up, then why would the Elite 4 allow it?" Soon Nathan found the entrance to the park, not seeing that much Pokemon. "I don't think this place is really populated with Pokemon." Right as Nathan said this, Hoot-Hoot flew out of the trees, the Spinarak's webs glowed with the little water droplets on it, and loads of Pokemon came into Nathan's vision. "I stand corrected."

Status
Not open for further replies.